Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:54:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 158 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why bitcoin is not supported in some countries?  (Read 98431 times)
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 10:32:40 AM
Last edit: August 17, 2017, 12:53:14 PM by Victorycoin

Some countries the Transaction by bitcoin is highly anonymous so bitcoin can become a tool for crimes like money laundering, drug trafficking, tax evasion, illegal payment,” the central bank said in a statement
The above ills have always been there and would continue to be with or without Bitcoin, so pointing fingers at Bitcoin is rather a ploy to pass the bulk. The main reason some countries would never support Bitcoin is because Bitcoin represents a huge competition against their local currencies and which is one major tool they employ in manipulating their people and their economics.
Proton2233

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 10:39:17 AM

Some countries the Transaction by bitcoin is highly anonymous so bitcoin can become a tool for crimes like money laundering, drug trafficking, tax evasion, illegal payment,” the central bank said in a statement
When a Central Bank says that he enjoys the fact that he had no one to argue. I never pay attention to such a unilateral Declaration. The Central Bank only translates into society's thoughts of the government. Which until 2008 was not financing crimes? Lol!
ClvrGmr

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 12:55:35 PM

I have heard that bitcoin is not supported in some countries. But why ? Is it because bitcoin is risky ? Some countries even declare 6 months jail if her people use bitcoin. Is it fair ? I mined few cryptos and have left mining. It was fun and challenging too. But I never got any clear answer. What does my gpu actually do ? I pay electric bill, my room temperature goes high and I get paid. With actually no skill on pc hardware and software. Whole thing is still pretty unclear to me

Other countries don't have any idea of what bitcoin can do, others now what bitcoin is and they nurture it for economic purposes. Why is this so? Bitcoin can give a lot of impact to the economy of a certain country because it will give several opportunities for bitcoin. It can ease transactions like transferring, sending and receiving money in this way taxes will be lessen and time wasted like on other money transferring companies. This is why bitcoin is not accepted or recognized in other countries because they consider bitcoin as a threat to the real currency and for the government.
blue_dragon

Activity: 251

Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 01:51:42 PM

I have heard that bitcoin is not supported in some countries. But why ? Is it because bitcoin is risky ? Some countries even declare 6 months jail if her people use bitcoin. Is it fair ? I mined few cryptos and have left mining. It was fun and challenging too. But I never got any clear answer. What does my gpu actually do ? I pay electric bill, my room temperature goes high and I get paid. With actually no skill on pc hardware and software. Whole thing is still pretty unclear to me

I dont think that there is any country that will ban the Bitcoin. I think that there is a lot and more controversial issue that will need to be solve and answer so that it might be the first thing to give an attention than the bitcoin.

Anyobsss

Activity: 784
Merit: 135

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 02:23:16 PM

Other countries don't have any idea of what bitcoin can do, others now what bitcoin is and they nurture it for economic purposes. Why is this so? Bitcoin can give a lot of impact to the economy of a certain country because it will give several opportunities for bitcoin. It can ease transactions like transferring, sending and receiving money in this way taxes will be lessen and time wasted like on other money transferring companies. This is why bitcoin is not accepted or recognized in other countries because they consider bitcoin as a threat to the real currency and for the government.

In my opinion, Countries who doesn't support bitcoin are fully aware of what bitcoin can do and that's why they aren't supporting it. The Anonymity of every transactions in bitcoin can be used by fraud and any illegal activities. In addition to that, We all know that bitcoin has no tax and We all know that some countries doesn't want something where they will not get tax since some countries totally rely on taxes.

cinchin

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 02:58:57 PM

In my opinion, Countries who doesn't support bitcoin are fully aware of what bitcoin can do and that's why they aren't supporting it. The Anonymity of every transactions in bitcoin can be used by fraud and any illegal activities. In addition to that, We all know that bitcoin has no tax and We all know that some countries doesn't want something where they will not get tax since some countries totally rely on taxes.
- Yes, bitcoin has a great influence on the economy of some countries, it is like a double-edged sword, it has good side and bad side, so many countries do not dare to support it, the effect of bitcoin is really scary
- Bitcoin can lead to a lot of social evils such as money laundering, tax evasion, gambling, etc. In summary, the scope of its influence is enormous. However, in the future, these countries will soon support bitcoin because bitcoin is a future trend, it can help reduce unemployment and help economic development very well.
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 01:15:59 AM

It is true that up to now there some still other country not supporting bitcoin yet. We don't know what's in there mind, it maybe bitcoin is threat to their business which it may get affect the businesses they established. But the truth is bitcoin an additional tools to help there business to improve it more, so it may easily get prosper. Or maybe they are thinking that bitcoin can be use for illegal activities by the syndicate group in terms of transferring money were bitcoin is very useful for that things.
blue_dragon

Activity: 251

Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 01:29:17 AM

Their countries , their laws.  It really depends on your definition for not supported too . If we speak about banning then as far as I know I don't think there is a country that actually banned bitcoin , at least nothing official and If there is then Its related to the banking system with one way or another . If its about the lack of usability in ATMs , local shops then there are plenty of countries and It takes time as some countries have more priorities .

Different country have different government, people and different policy but in our country where are people are scare to hug the change and innovation and that is why I hate that thing in my country.

FrozenByte

Activity: 48
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 01:30:55 AM

Different countries have different economies, so some countries might support Bitcoin sooner than other countries.

▄ █ █ HOQU █ █ ▄   MARKETING OF THE FUTURE! (http://www.hoqu.io)
Decentralized affiliate platform (http://www.hoqu.io)  ▌▌▌ICO : 27 NOV ▌▌▌  (http://www.hoqu.io)
◆ Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/HOQUio)   ◆ Twitter (https://twitter.com/HOQU_IO)   ◆ ANN Thread (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2254411)   ◆ White Paper (https://goo.gl/fPFBKT)   ◆ Telegram (https://t.me/hoquio)   ◆ Medium (https://blog.hoqu.io/)
Lomberjack

Activity: 384
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 01:40:23 AM

It might be yes for the security and safety of its people that is why the government is prohibiting the usage of bitcoin into their country. Or maybe also it is not the way they used to be depending on their tradition and culture. It can maybe also because their technology or the establishments cannot fully support operating bitcoin and they just prefer to use fiat which is really an acceptable thing for them.
rodskee

Activity: 2408
Merit: 202

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 01:53:13 AM

the thinking of some government official about bitcoin if the bitcoin accepted as currency of the country have an effects of the local currencies but so far the other country are accepted the bitcoin as cuurency to help the economy, i think if the bitcoin are very famous and understanding the power of bitcoin as currency, all countries maybe in a few years the intire nation use the bitcoin as currency in the world of decentralized currency the cryptocurrency.

JCO05

Activity: 429

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 01:58:15 AM

Maybe , it is because that those countries are not yet awared on Bitcoin and its advantages together withs the benefits that Bitcoin has. If more countries will make it legal, the remaining countries will also too. And if it will be legal to most of the countries, more countries will support Bitcoin which means, the demand will increase also with its price.

Dainye_dyep

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 02:09:04 AM

Actually each country have their own policy maybe the government are concerned will many wiping the money or commonly known as money laundering. fair or not that's what we have to face because until now the existence of bitcoin is still not recognized.

True, I cannot even imagine that youll be consider as criminal even though you just dreaming of something is unsual and thats being successful and stepping up away from your original place, in some contry bitcoin was banned in certain reason, maybe because theyre not open in the possibility that bitcoin may help every individuals to earn and it may help their economy as well, and through bitcoin may be a way so that people could pay their expenditures through this.
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 02:10:03 AM

Here personally I can't  say anything myself but i can tell you about this thing thst i get knowledged from multiple articles that i readed from the internet source .
In the nieghbourhood of my country a country is Bangladesh where in the very starting when bitcoin started to gain popularity , decalres that bitcoin is a way of making scam and that scammer can't be caught and alsi many other illegal activities will happen easily and without any other factors discussion about it they declared that any person who will be found that he has any connection with the cryptocurrency will go in the prison for the one year atleast , so i think the main reason is that in thise countries no one people at higher level who can explain also the advantages of the bitcoin use and other cryptocurrency use , so they banned it directly without thinking anything .
Here in the my country even the government two times tried to ban but many people in in the rich category explained well about the profit of the bitcoin , so now government is making analysis that how to control .
Now in the current time after the legalisation of bitcoin in Japan like big economical powered country the bitcoin can't ban in another country now .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
rjbtc2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 03:16:20 AM

Take a look on their laws and why are they banning it. Some of the countries banned it because of the possibility that bitcoin might be use on illegal transactions, some other countries believed that bitcoin used to support terrorists, with this kind of reasons, it is acceptable and reasonable that they are banning bitcoin because of this.
Giraffle

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 03:27:34 AM

Some governments just object anything that threatens their current system they have central authority over. So they will ban bitcoin.
Images21

Activity: 567
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 03:35:32 AM

Different countries have different rules and levels of openness to new stuff especially one that involves the monetary and banking systems. I think the primary reason why countries are hard on accepting bitcoin has something to do with its features such as decentralization and anonymity.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Shamie1002

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 03:46:08 AM

I think that Bitcoin today is already expensive, some don't want to risk because most probably, people have the fear of the unknown. I they are new to bitcoin they will not adopt it instantly. If you are talking about why government is not into bitcoin is that it is internet based and decentralized in which banks are not involved to make profits themselves. They can not control it generally.
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 03:50:09 AM

As we know bitcoin is untraceable so many criminal use bitcoin for hiding himself.So therefore, they get help from bitcoin.They do kidnapping, money Laundering etc.So,government bannned bitcoin.Our government banned bitcoin for money laundering.

GreatOrchid
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 03:58:57 AM

Well it depends a lot, most countries dont support it because a lot of cyber-criminals use their to commet their crime, for example if they card something, they steal someone's money (paypal or something else) they will instantly convert it to bitcoins so that could make their untraceable. And a lot of countries also does not support bitcoin because they think that it is a good way to support terrorism.
also, i think most goverments bans bitcoins because they know it has pottential to be more powerful than banks.
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 158 »
  Print  

Jump to: