June 08, 2024, 03:22:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you own 1 BTC?
Yes - 305 (49.8%)
No - 307 (50.2%)
Total Voters: 612

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you own 1 Bitcoin?  (Read 51050 times)
Skarner21

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Massive price drop coming...

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2016, 11:10:38 PM

I do not have 1 bitcoin for this incoming 2017 because i'm very on school stuffs and it results for me for lacking time in bitcoin and i didn't earned even 1 bitcoin but i promised to my self that this year i will try all of my best to earn at least 2 bitcoin and i will save that for a long time to generate great income for me Cheesy.
Same here i still not reach that amount but someday i can have that amount and i will use it for trading it to increase the amount..so that i can get the profit every time the price of bitcoin is increasing and buy bitcoins again when the price is decrease.. because if you have that amount you can get the price increase like $5 increase or more and sell then sooner buy bitcoins again if you seen the price is decrease. the movement of price of bitocin is not stable and it is good to make a good profit in that way..

Make crypto as your bank.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 3005

BTC price road to $80k

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2016, 11:20:34 PM

Well for me even i am making good profit in gambling and earn few bitcoin in signature campaign i still not holding 1 btc even i earn in from last year until now.. but honestly i cant stay long my bitcoin if i seen the price was increase i sold few of my bitcoins and treat my family and use for financial paying internet and electricity bill that honestly it helps a lot.
This coming 2017 my plan is to have my business and i hope before 2018 i made my own business with bitcoin..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 12:33:05 AM

I do not have 1 bitcoin for this incoming 2017 because i'm very on school stuffs and it results for me for lacking time in bitcoin and i didn't earned even 1 bitcoin but i promised to my self that this year i will try all of my best to earn at least 2 bitcoin and i will save that for a long time to generate great income for me Cheesy.
Same here i still not reach that amount but someday i can have that amount and i will use it for trading it to increase the amount..so that i can get the profit every time the price of bitcoin is increasing and buy bitcoins again when the price is decrease.. because if you have that amount you can get the price increase like $5 increase or more and sell then sooner buy bitcoins again if you seen the price is decrease. the movement of price of bitocin is not stable and it is good to make a good profit in that way..
Yeah that is a good idea on how to make income on being volatile of bitcoin. I also want to use my income in bitcoin to trading so i can grow that amount in a less risk way because in trading you are the one who will control your money and for me, i like that thing because i can do all i want to my money.
neochiny

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

Crypto.games

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2016, 02:11:48 AM

The answer is no. Not because I don't want to or anything like that. It's just because of my own, mostly bad, decisions including gambling. I have owned several though!

COPY/PASTE much??!! I knew I've seen that very same reply several pages back.
You pretty much copied it word for word! Freaking SPAMMER FARMER.  Angry Angry

The answer is no. Not because I don't want to or anything like that. It's just because of my own, mostly bad, decisions including gambling. I have owned several though!

████  ███████  ███
██████████
███      ███████
███      ███████████
██████████████████
████████
███   ████  ███████████
███ ███████████████
█████████
█████████████████
███  ███████
██████████████
███        ████████
███████████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████▀▀     ███     ▀▀██████
████▀   ▄▄█████████▄▄   ▀████
████▄▄▄███▀  ▀█▀  ▀███▄▄▄████
██▀▀▀██▀      ▀      ▀██▀▀▀██
█▀  ▄██               ██▄  ▀█
█   ████▄▄         ▄▄████   █
█▄  ▀██▀             ▀██▀  ▄█
██▄▄▄██▄             ▄██▄▄▄██
████▀▀▀███▄ ▄█ █▄ ▄███▀▀▀████
████▄   ▀▀███▄█████▀▀   ▄████
███████▄     ███     ▄███████
███████████▄▄███▄▄███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
..PLAY NOW..
███  ███████  ████
██████████
███████      ███
███████████      ███
██████████████████
████████
███████████  ████   ███
███████████████ ███
█████████
█████████████████
███████  ███
██████████████
████████        ███
Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 02:19:45 AM

I'm still looking forward to collect 1btc possibly in the coming year. I hope the btc price increase will continue till next year toward $1000 level. Right now i have only few satoshis but I will try to work hard to get more.
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1020

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 03:05:08 AM

COPY/PASTE much??!! I knew I've seen that very same reply several pages back.
You pretty much copied it word for word! Freaking SPAMMER FARMER.  Angry Angry

This user should be reported because copy pasting is a violation on this forum and that user should be banned,Nice catch pal.
Back to topic i dont have whole bitcoin as of now because i keep exchanging it too fiat anytime i earn bitcoin because i do really need to spend it for my expenses.

Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 03:15:26 AM

I remember several years ago similar poll was made and i was surprised most of the users answered NO.
In case your answer is still NO, I'd like to know what is your main reason not to own one bitcoin?

Happy holidays!

edit: grammar
My answer is no, but I'm relatively new to this bitcoin world so I hope that changes in the next months as I familiarize myself with the forum and try to raise some bitcoin.
shamzblueworld

Activity: 714

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2016, 04:55:01 AM

Wow! More than 54% voted yes, lucky you guys. I'm still on the other 45% side. Unfortunately, but hopefully I will in 2017. At least that is what I am after next in btc world.
Lets see how far I can go.
TreeOfDeath

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 07:00:33 AM

Hey, guys, new year is coming closer day by day, But I started bitcoin talk in the late October,
so I don't even own a satoshi and I am a helpless guy I also participated in a signature campaign and then also I didn't get results.

So for me owning a 1 BTC is a very big deal, and in future, if I got a single BTC I will be highly obliged and 2017 will be the happiest year for me.
                                                                     Thank u and happy new year in advance  Grin Wink
BTCRoyal

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

Early Bitcoin Supporter

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 07:02:46 AM

Not Exactly 1 Bitcoin but I hold plenty of Bitcoins in Altcoin Value. Not sure if that counts but I voted yes.
davis196

Activity: 2996
Merit: 915

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 07:03:37 AM

I remember several years ago similar poll was made and i was surprised most of the users answered NO.
In case your answer is still NO, I'd like to know what is your main reason not to own one bitcoin?

Happy holidays!

No,because i can`t make one bitcoin that fast and i don`t want to take the risk buying 1 btc.

If i had one btc and the price collapses i will freak out.

I had 0.238 btc and i sold them a few days ago.

icqcointokenwallet

Activity: 259
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 07:14:16 AM

If you don't currently own 1 BTC, I say make that your goal for 2017.
Remember, most of the world still has no idea what Bitcoin is. Even paying the current price, a few years from now you may still be considered an "early adopter".
All we need is one big website like Amazon to start accepting payments in Bitcoin and a price of $900 will seem like a distant past.

I cant hold btc.  It burns my wallet. I remember when bitcoin was $1 and still play money. At tge rate bitcoin has climbed,  it seems now a good mainstream investment. Too much technical issues there.  Seems like all major companies get into some type of legal issues. We are in the digital age now. I wonder what bitcoin we be in 10 years. Heck 10 days into 2017... Who knows.

Ⓞ    color=#000]Accounting Blockchain Ⓞ[/color]
The future of Accounting at your fingertips - ICO is now LIVE
[url=https://www.theaccountingblockchain.io/]Website[/url]  ● [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3965435]Ann Thread[/url]  ● [url=https://theaccountingblockchain.io/pdfs/whitepaper.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]   ● [url=https://twitter.com/ABblockchain]Twitter[/url] ● [url=https://www.facebook.com/accountingblockchain]Facebook[/url]  ● [url=https://t.me/accountingblockchain]Telegram[/url]● [url=https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgwCK_Uhocv62g9bEqs2uFw]Youtube[/url] ● [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4430029]Ann Thread[/url]
shine1123

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 07:19:42 AM

Happy holidays!

The sad is no. It's 2017 soon and i still don't own 1 bitcoin, it's really hard to earn bitcoin nowdays. Because the price of bitcoin is become more expensive and some services also become more harder to join and to earn.

GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING EXCHANGE

Token sale: MAY 21

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▄█▄    ▀██▀                           
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
                ▀█▀                                    
          ▄                      ▄█▄      ▄█▄        
         ▀█▀           ▄██▄    █████    █████       
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
           ▄                      ▄█▄     ▄█▄        
          ▀█▀            ▄██▄   █████   █████       
    ██            ▄█▄   ▀██▀    ▀█▀     ▀█▀        
             ▄    ▀█▀                                 
            ▀█▀                         ▄█▄           
       ██              ▄█▄   ▄██▄    █████          
                  ▄    ▀█▀   ▀██▀     ▀█▀           
                 ▀█▀                                   
            ██                   ▄██▄                 
                    ▄     ▄█▄   ▀██▀                 
                   ▀█▀    ▀█▀                          

▄█   ▄█  ▄█        ▄█████▄   ▀█▄     ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▄▄▄▄▄   ██▀   ▀██    ▀█▄  ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▀▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ████   
██   ██  ██   ██  ██▄   ▄█    ▄██▀▀██▄  
▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀███████▀   ▄██▀   ▀██▄
Telegram
Facebook
ANN Thread
Youtube
LinkedIn
Twitter
Medium
Reddit
Github
minimalB (OP)
Donator

Activity: 674
Merit: 522

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 09:10:35 AM

This years' results are WAY better than previous. Since there is a good chance that buying whole bitcoin is going to be harder and harder in coming years, anyone answering yes should feel really good!

And good luck to all trying to achieve this goal!
Redrose

Merit: 502

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 09:37:35 AM

People living in poor countries might have a reason not to buy, because one Bitcoin is very expensive for them, but for us people living in the "Rich World" not having a bitcoin is a major fault if we believe in it. The History showed it many times, buying at any price will make you more bucks if you wait long enough. But back to the topic. Yes, I have one bitcoin, that I earned though.
HCLivess
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090

=== NODE IS OK! ==

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2016, 01:03:43 PM

I own multiple btc in altcuns

HCLivess
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090

=== NODE IS OK! ==

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2016, 01:04:48 PM

People living in poor countries might have a reason not to buy, because one Bitcoin is very expensive for them, but for us people living in the "Rich World" not having a bitcoin is a major fault if we believe in it. The History showed it many times, buying at any price will make you more bucks if you wait long enough. But back to the topic. Yes, I have one bitcoin, that I earned though.

hard to call signature spamming "earned"
in fact, what a joke
reported to your campaign manager

Redrose

Merit: 502

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 01:55:41 PM

hard to call signature spamming "earned"
in fact, what a joke
reported to your campaign manager

Huh ? What are saying ? Me spamming ? I don't know what's wrong with you, but that is false. How could I spam a campaign where I have a fixed number of posts, that I have already exceeded Roll Eyes ?
jacaf01

Activity: 742

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2016, 02:25:29 PM

The ratio of Yes to No is 55:45. I think we should all strive to own at least 1BTC and not be like the five foolish virgins in the ten virgins parable in the Bible, the rise of Bitcoin to $10000 is coming, I don't know when but I'm sure is coming, I want to be among those that prepare for this period

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
ReLieD

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 02:41:40 PM

Fucking no
It's not fucking easy to earn 1 bit coin. You have to work hard to earn 1 bit coin . Moreover the rates might be increasing now but soon when people start selling it , the prices will fall . So that might be the time when people will start buying bitcoins . So yeah that might be the time to ask some ," do you own a bitcoin yet". Thanks

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█          ▄         ▄      ▄▄▄▄▄
█       ▄███      ▄███      █████
█        ████      ████     ▀▀▀▀▀
█         ████      ████
█          ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█           █████████████████████
█            ▀█████▄   ▀█████▄
█              ▀█████▀   ▀█████▀
█                 ▀▀        ▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: