Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:05:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [CryptoWorldXToken] [CWXT] Your Gateway To Crypto Communication Tokens  (Read 32593 times)
pol5
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1005

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 06:01:32 AM

Wink
   Smiley  what immediate development plans? adding new exchanges? new contests and bounty in social networks is in the plans? introduction of Segwit ?    Wink
sugarbaby

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 09:12:35 AM

Wink
   Smiley  what immediate development plans? adding new exchanges? new contests and bounty in social networks is in the plans? introduction of Segwit ?    Wink

Bought a huge bag  Grin

Waiting for some news or something  Cheesy

Hardcore Trading @ SimpleFX.com
Leverage: 1:2 – 1:500  |  BTCUSD, BTCEUR, BTCCNY, BTCJPY, LTCUSD, LTCEUR, LTCCNY, LTCJPY  |  60+ currency pairs | Indices | Oil | Precious metals XAG, XAU, XPD, XPT
MT4 available
AngelOfDarkness

Activity: 154

This is my way, this is my path.

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 11:53:33 AM

Wink

Bought a huge bag  Grin

Cannot wait for the app for Yobit, I think already at an advance stage of development  Smiley
CryptoWorldX (OP)

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 04:03:23 PM

Could it be a recommendation? Many people are very careful that the structure of the wallet is organized and impressive, even this is the reason for preference.
Even this is the reason for preference ..
You better design your wallet a new design.
yes, we will have a wallet redesign very soon

i think is good idea about wallet in redesign
because only coin can continue inovation can still survive
yes i agree, will get there but our target for this month is to finish the yobit alerts app
CryptoWorldX (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 04:07:35 PM

it's great that it is already listed at yobit but the coin still need support, what is the use of being on an exchange if there are no movement in trading, needs to have some more buying and selling to have a stable trading volume and prices.
i think so far trading and volume is very good, 7.79 BTC volume and not a single sat was faked
CryptoWorldX (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 04:08:54 PM

it's great that it is already listed at yobit but the coin still need support, what is the use of being on an exchange if there are no movement in trading, needs to have some more buying and selling to have a stable trading volume and prices.

Okay, whatever you are right. somehow the CWXT developers too quiet. I am not sure how much cwxt popular and famous but it is the good sign with listing on Yobit.

i dont spend much time here but you can find me almost all day vie live support on the website
CryptoWorldX (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 04:10:09 PM

was quite busy this morning, will update OP now, quite few things missing there Smiley
CryptoWorldX (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 04:14:06 PM

Wink
currently in the works is the yobit alert app and the forum, we will slowly get to new exchanges, currently we are on 3, there will be new bounties soon, no Segwit we have 10MB size Smiley
CryptoWorldX (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 04:15:05 PM

Wink

Bought a huge bag  Grin

Cannot wait for the app for Yobit, I think already at an advance stage of development  Smiley
yes it is at very advanced stage of development and soon it will be released, at most by the end of this month.
sugarbaby

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 05:29:55 PM

Wink

Bought a huge bag  Grin

yes it is at very advanced stage of development and soon it will be released, at most by the end of this month.

What kind of app are we talking about?

Leverage: 1:2 – 1:500  |  BTCUSD, BTCEUR, BTCCNY, BTCJPY, LTCUSD, LTCEUR, LTCCNY, LTCJPY  |  60+ currency pairs | Indices | Oil | Precious metals XAG, XAU, XPD, XPT
MT4 available
CryptoWorldX (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 10:33:16 PM

As you all know CWXT was listed on Yobit last night, we do our utmost best to launch the yobit app as soon as possible. Remember to use it you will need to pay with CWXT.

We will offer the following packages:

1 coin per month 750 CWXT

5 coins per month 3250 CWXT

10 coins per month 5500 CWXT

unlimited use all pairs on Yobit 50 000 CWXT per month

The subscriptions fees of CWXT will be distributed as follow:

50% will be burned to increase the value of CryptoWorldXToken.

30% will go back to distribute for donations.

20% admin fee to run the servers and add new additions.

How alerts willl work in future:

All pairs of coins will have a real time alert of top volume (you can set your own target price) or % (start point) gain depending of what the user want. You can add alerts on as many coins as you want depending of which package you subscribe to. These alerts will be % (start point) increase or value depending of what you want (you can also have both).
Wolf Rainer
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 10:42:23 PM

This coin is still live? Any bounty available? I would like to reserve the spanish translation bounty.
CryptoWorldX (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 10:44:41 PM

This coin is still live? Any bounty available? I would like to reserve the spanish translation bounty.
yes, bounty for translation is 500 CWXT
sugarbaby

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 10:45:32 PM

I think so. I bought and already sold @yobit with huge profit.  (It was added yesterday to yobit)

Im waiting for 50-60 sats again. It reached +1,7k yesterday

MT4 available
sugarbaby

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 11:07:46 PM

Wink

Bought a huge bag  Grin

I talked with the Dev on https://thecryptochat.net/ (which seems accessible) and the app will be great.

Look forward to rebuy when my price is reached Grin

MT4 available
Mr.Charlie

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 12:51:34 AM

start buying cheapo
sugarbaby

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 01:16:39 AM

I think so. I bought and already sold @yobit with huge profit.  (It was added yesterday to yobit)

Im waiting for 50-60 sats again. It reached +1,7k yesterday

Damn, the price is rising again. it will go to again to yesterday's price

MT4 available
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3211

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2017, 01:14:06 PM

Wink

Bought a huge bag  Grin

I talked with the Dev on https://thecryptochat.net/ (which seems accessible) and the app will be great.

where I can find more information about this Yobit app, and how is works? Or we need to wait devs and end f this month. Sounds very interesting

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
sugarbaby

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 01:44:32 PM

Wink

Bought a huge bag  Grin

where I can find more information about this Yobit app, and how is works? Or we need to wait devs and end f this month. Sounds very interesting

I found the dev on this chat: https://thecryptochat.net/
The app, as I understand, you give you price alerts for your alt. Signals will be sent by email and / or sms... But go there, and talk to him in person Wink

MT4 available
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3211

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2017, 02:15:25 PM

Wink
  Smiley  what immediate development plans? adding new exchanges? new contests and bounty in social networks is in the plans? introduction of Segwit ?    Wink

Bought a huge bag  Grin

Waiting for some news or something  Cheesy

Cannot wait for the app for Yobit, I think already at an advance stage of development  Smiley

I found the dev on this chat: https://thecryptochat.net/
The app, as I understand, you give you price alerts for your alt. Signals will be sent by email and / or sms... But go there, and talk to him in person Wink

There I must register, and I will do it later. Thanks anyway for your effort.
p.s. Maybe is little off-topic where, but can you tell me more about the platform from your signature? Your experience? I am looking for MT4 with cryptocurrencies inside. (you can on PM)
thanks

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: