Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 07:06:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [CryptoWorldXToken] [CWXT] Your Gateway To Crypto Communication Tokens  (Read 32600 times)
DynamQ

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 07:24:16 AM

New Faucet Added
You must first register to use faucets.  More faucets will be added soon.  If you would like your coin to have a faucet on TheCryptoChat contact us.

CryptoWorldXToken
Up to 30 CWXT every 60 minutes

Status - This faucet is dry! Please donate.
CryptoWorldX (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 11:07:35 AM

Woah, 5 coins per month 3250 CWXT for the YoBit App? I don't think that there would be that many people participating in that because there is a huge amount of people on Bitcointalk that isn't rich yet.

Most of us are trying to make it but we aren't into money so much.
You are using Bitcoin a free open-source software and having people pay to use an App for an exchange that hosts Bitcoin on it? I don't know if you are working for YoBit or whatever, I just have a feeling that if CryptoWorldXToken goes up in value (around 1,000 sats) most people will just look away and wait for a free version of the App.
the price there was just a starting point, it will be adjusted based on the current value of CWXT and BTC
CryptoWorldX (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 11:08:22 AM

Hereby applying for the Hungarian translation
accepted Smiley
CryptoWorldX (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 11:09:45 AM

The kind of app that Dev said he is developing, is like a few hours coding and a few hours for design...  Grin
few hours coding, hmmmm, want to join the team?
CryptoWorldX (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 11:10:23 AM

hi dev,I can not register https://cryptoworldx.com Huh

please Roll Eyes
why you cant register, what error you get?
CryptoWorldX (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 11:10:47 AM

would like to translate to Romanian if it's not yet taken
go for it, not taken yet
CryptoWorldX (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 11:11:22 AM

the link shows nothing there
CryptoWorldX (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 11:12:49 AM

i am not much active here on bitcointalk, so if anything needed its better to look me on cryptoworldx.com via support chat
just1question

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 06:47:52 PM

Thank you for staying active on this thread. Its nice to see a Dev around on their cryptos thread. Is there a timeframe yet on when the app will be ready? Any estimate would be nice =)
lestherat
Legendary

Activity: 986
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 02:32:24 AM

50 million coins for stake holders, super cool, i just bought some from yobit to stake some.

I really want to wish luck to the developers and i hope they can release a good product, Yobit is now bigger than Ccex and the pump alert system would be great.

Watching this close, downloading the blockchain right now  Cool
HongKong

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 04:26:49 AM

The kind of app that Dev said he is developing, is like a few hours coding and a few hours for design...  Grin

You're right, the dev is just collecting as much coins from people as possible lol

The app could be built using excel and it would be free to use. I wanted to give the dev a chance but he's greedy.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 04:39:12 AM

^COINS TRADING GOOD LIKE THE STATIC PULSE ALSO LOOK AT tek ON YOBIT IT WILL GO HIGH SOON STILL UNDER 10 SATOSHI .. :-D weeee

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
raetsch
Legendary

Activity: 957
Merit: 1006

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 06:04:47 AM

You're right, the dev is just collecting as much coins from people as possible lol

The app could be built using excel and it would be free to use. I wanted to give the dev a chance but he's greedy.

hahahah, nice try.
700 coins, some thousand lines of information per coin,
next time, please add your hardware requirements for doing this in realtime. i guess a 486 dx2 66mhz is enough, yes?

HongKong

Activity: 812

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 06:21:20 AM

hahahah, nice try.
700 coins, some thousand lines of information per coin,
next time, please add your hardware requirements for doing this in realtime. i guess a 486 dx2 66mhz is enough, yes?

Whatever keep believing a lie based off that then, don't be naive and stay in your own lane.... Don't believe the lies that the dev is trying to pull.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
raetsch
Legendary

Activity: 957
Merit: 1006

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 06:40:56 AM

and instead of installing brain, i should install excel?

if you want to place some sceptisim, do this in a way, without producing a good a laugh...
for example, where is the lie?
just1question

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 01:21:27 PM

lies my ask. Prove it I say. Ive talked to this dev several times, good guy. Like anyone would believe someone with crappy coin xchange in thier sig and as their avatar.. desperate for referrals much? You'll be wishing you had a few mil of this one.
JasonXG

Activity: 770

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 06:12:23 PM

I went to the website and it works but when I go to the forum it does not. I wanted to k ow what sort of bounties and give a ways you are doing on the forum . You cannot mine this ? Do you have a faucet for this coin ? Or is it just the one on cryptochat that you have ?
just1question

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 09:21:35 PM

I went to the website and it works but when I go to the forum it does not. I wanted to k ow what sort of bounties and give a ways you are doing on the forum . You cannot mine this ? Do you have a faucet for this coin ? Or is it just the one on cryptochat that you have ?

Currently there is only POS mining for it. Good return though I'm getting id guess to be about 12-14% year return. No idea about faucets and the forum isn't up yet from what i have seen.
Mr.Charlie

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 10:30:01 AM
Last edit: February 24, 2017, 11:02:30 AM by Mr.Charlie

question
there are 14 million in the cwxt wallet. is this whats left over from the 50 million?...that we can buy for 50 sats from you?

when will you change the price? keeping it at 50 sats will keep the price on the exchanges @50?

there are 50 million tokens that will be minted/staked/forged, then the transaction fees kick it? when will all 50 million be staked? how many per day?

when people send you cwxt, 50% will be burned, 30% to donations and 20% goes to dev/overhead. if 50% is burned, eventually all the tokens will be gone if pos ends at 50 million tokens?

thanks for your response...

i just found your project, bought a bag full 6 hours ago 1.7m, i hour for tokens to stake? i have yet to receive a stake after 6 hours. yes, wallet is unlocked

edit...just received first stake 10 minutes ago
just1question

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 02:13:38 PM

question
there are 14 million in the cwxt wallet. is this whats left over from the 50 million?...that we can buy for 50 sats from you?

when will you change the price? keeping it at 50 sats will keep the price on the exchanges @50?

there are 50 million tokens that will be minted/staked/forged, then the transaction fees kick it? when will all 50 million be staked? how many per day?

when people send you cwxt, 50% will be burned, 30% to donations and 20% goes to dev/overhead. if 50% is burned, eventually all the tokens will be gone if pos ends at 50 million tokens?

thanks for your response...

i just found your project, bought a bag full 6 hours ago 1.7m, i hour for tokens to stake? i have yet to receive a stake after 6 hours. yes, wallet is unlocked

edit...just received first stake 10 minutes ago

I can help some.
#1 No the 14m in wallet is whats being staked I believe. There is approx 10m coin left for crownfunding. This total can be seen at their website under donations

#2 The price after the crowdfund is over will be what the market price is. Their app will burn 50% 30% for donations)crowdfunding) and 20% development

#3 Block reward is 60 seconds so 600 hour, 14.4k day, 5.2 million year. So staking will go on for long time. Around 9 years then it switches to minting for tx fees.

#4 yes this is to make the value rise from burning which makes us early investors have nice profit for future.

Hope this helps.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: