Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 11:38:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [CryptoWorldXToken] [CWXT] Your Gateway To Crypto Communication Tokens  (Read 32593 times)
cryptoworldxtoken

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 07:21:09 PM

We have big news coming up for CWXT this week potentially.. We will keep you postedas things progress

MNP listing I'm guessing  Roll Eyes

Nope. but that news is coming too. We are waiting for them to finish putting their servers together after an office relocation
cryptoworldxtoken

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 08:18:00 PM

hello everyone, thank you all for your exceptional support so far in our take over process of CWXT. A few community members have expressed interest in what we have been up to recently, so I would like to share with everyone of a few updates that have been going on during this very busy week for the new CWXT Dev team.

During the past week, we  have been meeting with advisor's and marketing teams to help grow the community exposure and protocol in the most effective way, for the developments that we are working on and new road map going forward in our process of take over.

We have begun development on the new coding for our CWX Crypto World - X coin that will host the new master node feature for the Proof of Stake mechanism. We expect it to be ready in the coming days, once finalized and the coins are minted, we will be forwarding our data and source code over to Nova to proceed with the set-up of our swap-out expected to occur in early November. We are looking at utilizing a different script algorithm aside from SHA246 so we have been tinkering with a few functionality options to see which cooperate the most effectively. We are also effortlessly working to release our messaging system function at the same time as releasing our new coin. This should put us a few months in advance of our pre-planned road map if we can execute on schedule.

Today,  we spent much of the day travelling to different real estate locations in search of a beautiful new location for our facilities. With limited time, we were not able to view all the places we have lined up, but will spend the next few days scanning our area for a location to facilitate our operations for the extended time being.

We have also been reaching out to CoinMarketCap to have them update our explorer listing as we have a block explorer live for the current coin CWXT. We will also have an available block explorer for CWX once launched.

We will be back in the coming days to share more progress as we develope through the change over and get our bearings to move forward with the CWX protocol.

Thank you all for your continued support and creative ideas. If you have anything you would like to contribute to the team, please email hello@cryptoworldxtoken.com
ulty31ruq

Activity: 31

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:14:10 AM

hello everyone, thank you all for your exceptional support so far in our take over process of CWXT. A few community members have expressed interest in what we have been up to recently, so I would like to share with everyone of a few updates that have been going on during this very busy week for the new CWXT Dev team.

During the past week, we  have been meeting with advisor's and marketing teams to help grow the community exposure and protocol in the most effective way, for the developments that we are working on and new road map going forward in our process of take over.

We have begun development on the new coding for our CWX Crypto World - X coin that will host the new master node feature for the Proof of Stake mechanism. We expect it to be ready in the coming days, once finalized and the coins are minted, we will be forwarding our data and source code over to Nova to proceed with the set-up of our swap-out expected to occur in early November. We are looking at utilizing a different script algorithm aside from SHA246 so we have been tinkering with a few functionality options to see which cooperate the most effectively. We are also effortlessly working to release our messaging system function at the same time as releasing our new coin. This should put us a few months in advance of our pre-planned road map if we can execute on schedule.

Today,  we spent much of the day travelling to different real estate locations in search of a beautiful new location for our facilities. With limited time, we were not able to view all the places we have lined up, but will spend the next few days scanning our area for a location to facilitate our operations for the extended time being.

We have also been reaching out to CoinMarketCap to have them update our explorer listing as we have a block explorer live for the current coin CWXT. We will also have an available block explorer for CWX once launched.

We will be back in the coming days to share more progress as we develope through the change over and get our bearings to move forward with the CWX protocol.

Thank you all for your continued support and creative ideas. If you have anything you would like to contribute to the team, please email hello@cryptoworldxtoken.com

The project look really nice, I will follow this. Good luck to dev.
verb

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:21:04 AM

this coin needs cryptopia or another user friendly exchange. nova works really really bad these weeks, with no new users being able to sign up, people unable to withdraw funds and other activities as such

▄▄███▄▄
    ▄▄███████████▄▄
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
▀▀██████████████████▀▀ ▄▄
    ▀▀██████████▀▀ ▄▄████
        ▀▀█▀▀ ▄▄█████████
            ▄█████████████
            ██████████████
            ██████████████
            ██████████████
            ██████████████
            █████████████▀
            █████████▀▀
            █████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

Brickblock.io
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║

▄▄██▄
            ▄▄█▀▀  ██
        ▄▄█▀▀      █▌
    ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀    ██
▄▄▄█▀▀    ▄█▀     ▐█
██      ▄██▀       █▌
▀▀██▄███▀        ██
    ██▀▀█▄▄▄     █▌
    █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
    █▄█▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
▐████
▐████
████████████
████████████
▐████
▐████
▐████
▐████

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀ 
████▄         █████████████▀ 
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████ 
█████████████████████ 
    ▀█████████████████▀
    ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀ 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 

▄▄▄                  ▄▄▄
█████▄             ▄██████▄
█████████▄        ████████████▄
██████████▌▄     ██████████████
██████████▌▐█  ▄█████████████▀▄█
██████████▌▐██▄▀████████████ ███
██████████▌▐████▀██████████ ████
██████████▌▐█████ ███████▀▄█████
██████████▌ ▀█████▄▀████ ███████
██████████▌   ▀▀████ ██▄████████
▀█████████▌      ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████████
▀▀█████▌             ▀▀██████
        ▀█▌                  ▀▀█
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
cryptoworldxtoken

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 09:16:03 AM

this coin needs cryptopia or another user friendly exchange. nova works really really bad these weeks, with no new users being able to sign up, people unable to withdraw funds and other activities as such

We heard if you delete your cookies you are able to signup for nova and yobit both!
cryptoworldxtoken

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 10:24:57 AM

Make sure you pick up 150,000 cwxt to secure your masternode today!!  We have many many new updates coming in the following week again!
cryptoworldxtoken

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 09:54:24 PM

Cwxt is growing more and more everyday. The community is building a foundation for our success! We have appointmens for office viewings over the weekend and will announce more as it comes together. Our token swap is expected to be begin early november, we will share more updates with everyone as we continue to grow through the developmemt process!
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 3236

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 10:54:32 PM

Make sure you pick up 150,000 cwxt to secure your masternode today!!  We have many many new updates coming in the following week again!

It is easy for you to say.  Roll Eyes I am sold my ~100k CWXT one month ago. In this time has been no any update, wallet can't sync price dump..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
cryptoworldxtoken

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 10:59:49 PM

It is easy for you to say.  Roll Eyes I am sold my ~100k CWXT one month ago. In this time has been no any update, wallet can't sync price dump..

Aw man , you should have held on! It's not too late to join our party again! Hope over to telegram and we can get that wallet syncing!
t.me/cwxtcryptoworld and community chatbox discussions can be found t.me/cwxtchat
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 3236

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 11:14:14 PM

Aw man , you should have held on! It's not too late to join our party again! Hope over to telegram and we can get that wallet syncing!
t.me/cwxtcryptoworld and community chatbox discussions can be found t.me/cwxtchat

yeah, now is working well, but my wallet is now empty  Sad
I gave around 20k+ to my friend, it is his first crypto coins. Now they must pay me a beer  Cool

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
cryptoworldxtoken

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 12:58:24 AM

yeah, now is working well, but my wallet is now empty  Sad
I gave around 20k+ to my friend, it is his first crypto coins. Now they must pay me a beer  Cool

Damn skipppy, well have to get you invested again! CWXT is on yobit and Nova! don't miss the mars rockets, tickets are cheap!
steve0nz

Activity: 358
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:32:29 AM

Thanks for the update! I am in the process of making an order.

Just an FYI - the website is really slow and hard to load for us in Australia, perhaps you could consider Cloudflare to manage it.
cryptoworldxtoken

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 02:43:11 AM

Thanks for the update! I am in the process of making an order.

Just an FYI - the website is really slow and hard to load for us in Australia, perhaps you could consider Cloudflare to manage it.

Seems like an individual issue, We have received notice from anywhere else. PS EVERYONE! CWXT is one of the only coins that held value during BTC explosion, expect CWXT to explode tomorrow when btc comes tumbling back:D  , by the way, we are one fo the fastest confirming cryptos. transactions completed in milliseconds and ready to spend! only 0.00003 CWXT to send THOUSANDS of dollars! and you can STAKE us and earn amazing kickbacks every 30 seconds per block completion! the list of amazing just goes on and on and on
steve0nz

Activity: 358

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:53:43 AM

Sounds good mate, I have been on the lookout for a coin which has super fast transactions and super cheap transaction fees. Think - I want a currency that will buy my Lambo and the petrol to go in it.

I just bought in, unfortunately not enough for a MN 😔
cryptoworldxtoken

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 01:12:09 PM

Sounds good mate, I have been on the lookout for a coin which has super fast transactions and super cheap transaction fees. Think - I want a currency that will buy my Lambo and the petrol to go in it.

I just bought in, unfortunately not enough for a MN 😔

We are on the road to surpass $1.00 in the coming months after the token swap with future development, so we just might be the one for the lambo;)
http://cwxt.io for anyone looking for more info regading  CWXT, recent blogs are at the bottom
cryptoworldxtoken

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 11:24:33 PM

Hello everyone,
Thank you all for the continued support in our new project developments and change over to CWX.
We wanted to share that today, we have been listed offically on www.masternodes.pro in the coming soon section until we engage out swap out to CWX in November on Nova. To be listed on masternodes.pro, the community must show support of the project otherwise they delist. They require a $400USD donation bucket to be filled to remain listed for a full year. We have over 250 members, that means if every contributed just about  1.50  , or about 0.0003 BTC , We can display everyones support and remain listed for the next 365 days! You can jump over to www.masternodes.pro and send in your contribution immediately by scrolling down to our page:)

We also wanted to share that we have secured office space and will announce location and photos in the coming days as we finalize the contract with the client. We have gained a bit of publication across social medias over the past week with alot of buzz. We have seen CWXT value take a hard correction but quickly recovered strong and continued onwards on the rebound. We have  a very strong and resilient community. We are grateful to have you all here with us, on our journey!

Much love from everyone at CWXT HQ.
cebonl

Activity: 166

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:17:23 PM

It's super fast coin, absolutely cheap transaction fees. This coin has a good future with this team.but I have a comment.
For MN, you must have 150k coins now , 1 CWXT is 200sats or $ 0.01 so
MN  =  150k* $0.01  =  $ 1500  is too expensive , why??
The 150k after swap is 50k so if the price doesnt rise   then   50k * $0.01 = $500 so your loss $ 1000
CWXT must be $0.01 or 600sats after the swap then you have no loss.
The new dev and team are very willing but let's be realistic you need more than MN for a price rise to $1, like larger exchange(bittrex, polo) mobile wallet, implement payment systems ......
cryptoworldxtoken

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 11:41:54 PM

It's super fast coin, absolutely cheap transaction fees. This coin has a good future with this team.but I have a comment.
For MN, you must have 150k coins now , 1 CWXT is 200sats or $ 0.01 so
MN  =  150k* $0.01  =  $ 1500  is too expensive , why??
The 150k after swap is 50k so if the price doesnt rise   then   50k * $0.01 = $500 so your loss $ 1000
CWXT must be $0.01 or 600sats after the swap then you have no loss.
The new dev and team are very willing but let's be realistic you need more than MN for a price rise to $1, like larger exchange(bittrex, polo) mobile wallet, implement payment systems ......

This is a great point to mention. Considering a Dash masternode is over 300k, We consider a masternode to be very undervalued even at our current price.The rewards are very high to possess one, after all. After our token swap our value should 3x based on the simple economics that the market cap will remain the same and the coin supply will be cut 3:1, the math of market cap divided by coin supply determines the base price per token, so with the overall value remaining the same, you can quickly expect 3x gains after swap, as there will be 3x less coins. As far as new exchanges, mobile wallets and more real world use case as you mentioned, we have big plans in the coming months for our growth. All of the things you mentioned are included in our goals.
cryptoworldxtoken

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 12:09:36 AM

I have bought a handful....

Considering a node...

thanks for the support! You should definately secure one while you have the chance!
Savik

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:21:04 AM

So what is the main thing that will separate this coin from the rest? Transaction speed? Thanks for the work, just trying to gauge where this will go.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: