Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:57:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to control greed on gambling?  (Read 26709 times)
rhomzkie26

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 08:00:26 AM

The control of greed in gambling is complex and requires tremendous willpower. It is better not to start the game if there is a huge thirst for money in an easy way, it will only lead to a loss of money.
You'll never learn if you won't try, if you do that you will just be playing safe all the time, by learning from your mistakes you can correct what you did wrong and you will soon realize that you need to control yourself no matter what because gambling is a big risk to you finances.
Loss of money will never happen if you didn't try to do it to play in the gambling. we can never be mature if we don't have any experience regarding in different aspect of life. Like in gambling, how can you give an advise or tips to anyone if you never experience to play in the gambling sites. So, to control greed its need self control and self discipline.
Rinsend

Activity: 784
Merit: 262

AZBI NETWORK - Multichain system

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 05:42:45 PM

The control of greed in gambling is complex and requires tremendous willpower. It is better not to start the game if there is a huge thirst for money in an easy way, it will only lead to a loss of money.
You'll never learn if you won't try, if you do that you will just be playing safe all the time, by learning from your mistakes you can correct what you did wrong and you will soon realize that you need to control yourself no matter what because gambling is a big risk to you finances.
Loss of money will never happen if you didn't try to do it to play in the gambling. we can never be mature if we don't have any experience regarding in different aspect of life. Like in gambling, how can you give an advise or tips to anyone if you never experience to play in the gambling sites. So, to control greed its need self control and self discipline.

if we are talking about self-control is easy,
but it is different if we have done or practiced it
because in fact this will be difficult especially if the gambling that we start in the beginning with defeat,

▰ AZBI ▰     White Paper
              LinkedIn Twitter Telegram
oHnK

Activity: 1414
Merit: 574

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 07:09:06 PM

because in fact this will be difficult especially if the gambling that we start in the beginning with defeat,

Self control is easy but in practice it is very hard. Sometimes we dont know what we have done until we regret it. In gambling, it is very hard to have self control but some people can do it easily. For me it was hard and until today I dont really have enough self control because I still want to gamble everytime
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 08:04:04 PM

Self control is easy but in practice it is very hard. Sometimes we dont know what we have done until we regret it. In gambling, it is very hard to have self control but some people can do it easily. For me it was hard and until today I dont really have enough self control because I still want to gamble everytime

True. Self control is easier said than done! To gain good self-control requires long training. We must try to force ourselves to always stick to our initial plan. No matter what happens during our gambling session, we have to stop our actions every time a condition in our plan is met.

Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 10:41:12 AM

If someone is a wise person, he will definitely learn a lot out of gambling and it will certainly help him in different matters of life. However dude, nobody really cares about giving others tips regarding gambling, it is a lot more than that. In a nutshell, it helps to control our emotions and use our mind in every sort of storm.
oHnK

Activity: 1414
Merit: 574

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:03:26 PM

True. Self control is easier said than done! To gain good self-control requires long training. We must try to force ourselves to always stick to our initial plan. No matter what happens during our gambling session, we have to stop our actions every time a condition in our plan is met.

Self control as well as to remember that the money you use to gamble could be used elsewhere. Alot of people dont care or even forget about this thing but I have been in this stage as well so I know that this is definitely something that every addicted gambler has in their mind, they forget about this thing
bakkang

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:26:28 PM

some people don't take seriously until they get damaged

One dude who i know have ruined the own commercial activity spending all the money on gambling.
He divorce with his wife for that.

Yes. It is truly that addiction in gambling will ruined someone's life and even family. So I think you should control yourself because once addiction will be in yourself therefore your family and your life will destroy you better manage yourself.
fullypak
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 02:29:09 PM

One dude who i know have ruined the own commercial activity spending all the money on gambling.

Yes. It is truly that addiction in gambling will ruined someone's life and even family. So I think you should control yourself because once addiction will be in yourself therefore your family and your life will destroy you better manage yourself.

Many people are lost their family and money and their own house for this gambling addiction. We have to control our addiction when it is starting if you, not control means your end will be like this. One day you will suffer to get your food. So while doing gambling control your feelings and play only how much you can afford.
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1036
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 02:58:24 PM

Better if you can't control yourself then don't do gambling because for sure you'll lose a lot of money, friends and might even your family.. just do other things with your money other than gambling.
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 06:57:29 PM

That is absolutely right. No one could teach you to control your greed or any sort of tutorial might not prove helpful because until or unless a person himself not experiences the loss and a feeling of sorrow and grief he won’t consider gambling as a risk and might not think about giving up on it .
DaftAjax

Activity: 532
Merit: 284

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 12:08:44 PM

That is absolutely right. No one could teach you to control your greed or any sort of tutorial might not prove helpful because until or unless a person himself not experiences the loss and a feeling of sorrow and grief he won’t consider gambling as a risk and might not think about giving up on it .
I agree with your point but somewhere at the end of your statement, there is something amiss. You see when you feel the sorrow of losing something and making it to your grief of needing more. And to the fact that by having this kind of feeling it is most likely that you will be attracted to playing more and more because you desperately needed that money.

|████████████████████████████
██████▀  ▀█████████▀ ▀██████
████▀      ▀█████▀     ▀████
███▀        ▀███         ███
███▄        ▄████▄     ▄████
██████▀  ▀█████████▄ ▄██████
████████████████████████████
████▀▀▀██▀▀▀██████▀   ▀█████
███          █████▄   ▄█████
███▄        ▄███▀  ▀ ▀  ▀███
████▄      ▄████▄  ▄ ▄  ▄███
███████▄▄██████████▄▄▄██████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
▄█████████▀    ▄████▀   ▄██▀
 ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████  █████
██████████▀ ▀███████████████
▄███████▀     ▀██████  ████▄
███████         ████████████
▀███████▄     ▄██████  ████▀
██████████▄ ▄███████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄████████████▀  ▄███▀  ▄███▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|         ▄▄████▄▄       
     ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄   
 ▄▄█████▀▀      ▀▀█████▄▄
████▀▀              ▀▀████
███       ▄▄████▄▄     ███
███   ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄ ███
███▄█████▀▀      ▀▀███████
█████▀▀    ▀█████▀   ▀▀███
███         ▀█▀▀███▄▄    ▀
████▄▄            ▀▀███▄ 
 ▀▀█████▄▄      ▄▄█████▀ 
     ▀▀█████▄▄█████▀▀     
         ▀▀████▀▀         
Acewins.io|████████████████████████████
██████████  ██  ████████████
████████         ▀██████████
██████████  ████▄  █████████
██████████  ████▀  █████████
██████████          ▀███████
██████████  ███████  ███████
████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄███████
████████▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄█████████
██████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|||
Cazkys

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 07:47:40 AM

Set a goal! I think it's the most effective way to control greed. When you set the goal, make sure you stick to your goal. Let's say, you decide to win an amount for that day, stick to that goal, even though if you're feeling lucky and excited, once you reach the amount you set for the goal, it's time to stop. Whatever it is, just stop, go home and set another goal for the next day. That way, you have your full control over greed.
olliedickman

Activity: 218

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 08:34:16 AM

Do not see gambling as a way to make money and it will stop you from being greed. There are many people considering gambling as a way to become instant rich and that is not good at all. Once you have that mindset, it is hard not to become greed during this game. I only gamble for fun and therefore, I do not become greed during this game. I know where to stop and what to do in gambling.
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 08:44:13 AM

If someone is a wise person, he will definitely learn a lot out of gambling and it will certainly help him in different matters of life. However dude, nobody really cares about giving others tips regarding gambling, it is a lot more than that. In a nutshell, it helps to control our emotions and use our mind in every sort of storm.
If you people ask me about controlling greed then I have not found anything working yet. I definitely can give a whole speech on this topic but I am not able to do so. It is very easy to say but controlling one temptation, which have a spic of addiction, is some cumbersome labor.
DaftAjax

Activity: 532
Merit: 284

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 04:36:58 PM

Greed to control is very difficult, because gambling offers the opportunity to get money in an easy way. I, too, sometimes can not cope with this opportunity to get money.
It is true that by gambling you can earn a very high amount of money. The only drawback in this kind of thing is its risk. I mean if you would ratio or take it to the percentage points, it would likely be the winning rate is 5% ~ 10% well that is a heck of risk.

|████████████████████████████
██████▀  ▀█████████▀ ▀██████
████▀      ▀█████▀     ▀████
███▀        ▀███         ███
███▄        ▄████▄     ▄████
██████▀  ▀█████████▄ ▄██████
████▀▀▀██▀▀▀██████▀   ▀█████
███          █████▄   ▄█████
███▄        ▄███▀  ▀ ▀  ▀███
████▄      ▄████▄  ▄ ▄  ▄███
███████▄▄██████████▄▄▄██████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
▄█████████▀    ▄████▀   ▄██▀
 ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████▀ ▀███████████████
▄███████▀     ▀██████  ████▄
███████         ████████████
▀███████▄     ▄██████  ████▀
██████████▄ ▄███████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄████████████▀  ▄███▀  ▄███▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|         ▄▄████▄▄       
     ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄   
 ▄▄█████▀▀      ▀▀█████▄▄
████▀▀              ▀▀████
███       ▄▄████▄▄     ███
███   ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄ ███
███▄█████▀▀      ▀▀███████
█████▀▀    ▀█████▀   ▀▀███
███         ▀█▀▀███▄▄    ▀
████▄▄            ▀▀███▄ 
 ▀▀█████▄▄      ▄▄█████▀ 
     ▀▀█████▄▄█████▀▀     
         ▀▀████▀▀         
Acewins.io|████████████████████████████
██████████  ██  ████████████
████████         ▀██████████
██████████  ████▄  █████████
██████████  ████▀  █████████
██████████          ▀███████
██████████  ███████  ███████
████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄███████
████████▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄█████████
██████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|||
alexsandria

Activity: 896
Merit: 268

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 04:46:17 PM

As i know gambling is all about luck and how to control my greed, except sportbetting (of course need skill and strategy).

I have experience in gambling (casino), somtime i hit big only with faucet or free money and i can withdraw from that. but because my greed i always want more and more, then i'll come again with my money as bankroll. Bet more and hope win more, but because of that i'll lose my money little by little and usually i'll stop after my bankroll to be "0". I call that with greed.
Anyone here have any suggestion to control my greed? Let me know.

All I can suggest to you is to have some goals in playing gambling so that if you reach that certain goal you may able to pause yourself in playing gambling. And I also suggest for you to set some limits in playing like set some fix amount so that if that fix amount is gobe orlose or even won you may have a time to rest.

Kousei23

Activity: 411
Merit: 335

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 05:02:42 PM

As i know gambling is all about luck and how to control my greed, except sportbetting (of course need skill and strategy).

I have experience in gambling (casino), somtime i hit big only with faucet or free money and i can withdraw from that. but because my greed i always want more and more, then i'll come again with my money as bankroll. Bet more and hope win more, but because of that i'll lose my money little by little and usually i'll stop after my bankroll to be "0". I call that with greed.

I suggest to you to focus yourself in other things like find a permanent job that will likely to give you income that gambling didn't give. And of course make yourself not always find money and earnings and put yourself in a busy mode that will erase gambling in your mind and changed it with some good things like permanent job and family bonding.

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄████████████▄▄
░░░░░░░▄███▀▀▀░░░░░░░░▀▀▀███▄
░░░░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▄
░░░███▀░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░▀███
░▄██▀░░░░░░░░▀█████████▄░░░░░░░▀██▄
▄██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▌░░░░░░░▐██▄
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐███░░░░░░░░▐██
██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄████▀░░░░░░░░░██
██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░██
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
░▀██▄░░░░░░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
░░░░▀███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███▀
░░░░░░░▀███▄▄▄░░░░░░░░▄▄▄███▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████████▀▀

JOIN OUR COMMUNITY
▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀
Twitter  Telegram  Reddit  Medium

░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░▀▀▄▄▄▀▀░░░░▀▀▄
░░░░░░░░▐▌░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄
░░░░░░░░█▄▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄▀░▌░░░░░░▀▄▄▀▀▀▀░▀▀▄▄░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░░░▄▀▀▀▀▄▄█░░▐▄
░░░░░░█░▄▀░█▌▄▄▄░▀▄░█▄▄▄▄▄░▐░█░░░▀▄▄
░░░▄▄▀▀█░░░░▄██░█▌█▄▄▀██▌▄█░▌█░░░░░░▀▄
░▄▀░░░░░▀▄▀▀▀▀▀░░░▐▐░░▀▀░░░░▌█░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▐▀▌░░░░░░░█░▌░░░░░░▐█▀░░░░░░░
▐▄░░░░▄▄▀░█░░░░░░▀█▀▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀
░░█▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀█▀█▀░░░░▄▀█░░░░▄▀
░▐░░▀▀▄▄░░░░▀▄░░░░░▀▀░░░░▄▀░░▀▄▀▀
░▐▄░░░░░▀▀▄░░░▀▄▄░░░░▄▄▄▀░░░▄▀▀▄
░░░▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:06:10 PM

The most important thing is to ask yourself why you are gambling and answer with honesty, if you are into gambling to get profits then you need to be realistic about the fact that  very few gamblers make money and since you are not one of them then you need to set limits to how much you are willing to risk in a session.
buddynuno

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:10:25 PM

How to control greed on gambling OP asks. By not gambling? Lost 3 BTC once in bustabit even with what I thought it was a "infallible" strategy and never gambled again. If you want to gamble then It is better to gamble your money on the altcoin market.

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████
    ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
.Bcnex.The Ultimate   ───2 Millions Orders/s───
Blockchain Trading Platform
..Follow us:..

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
bettercrypto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 10:23:18 PM

Why control, when you can make more... here is a site claim CLAMS as many as you can and feed your urge to gamble ...

http://www.yep.cash

Lol, this is not a good advice yet it is quite entertaining to read you message.  There is no way we can make more if we let our greed takeover us in gambling.  It will stop us from quitting the game and aim for larger winning until we lost all including our bankroll and the money from our wallets.  I think the first thing to do is have a goal and once we hit it stop playing and quit, either bag the winnings or stop ourselves from losing more.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: