Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:51:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to control greed on gambling?  (Read 26706 times)
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 04:26:37 AM

It's really hard but try to withdraw 50% of profit from certain time (i mean like every 3 days 50% of profit you withdraw or keep somewhere else).

Although i just end up losing everything then depositing back that "profit" that i made and lose it all too..

It would be more hard if you are going to lose the profits that you do have, because you will have nothing at all, if you will not withdraw it, the possibility that you will just lose your profit is so high, we are talking about gambling here, so we have to be more extra careful so that we can't lose the money that we are making on it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cazkys

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 06:43:58 AM

Every gambler knows that loss is unavoidable despite when you loss of your money, why do we still keep on gambling and try to win even til the last drop? We know gambling makes a person feel good until the point in time where we will inevitably feel like shit. Everybody has control but for some it's an illusion to do so. To control your greed on gambling is to control your mind, will and body. Yes it's hard to do it but try to do so for a result. Once you made it, I assured you will be released from the bondage of gambling.
bhadz

Activity: 2422
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 02:21:16 PM

You should leave a gambling. Because the gambling result is not kosher to use / eat.
In your religion must gambling is forbidden, therefore increase your piety to the one great god. That's all the advice I can give hopefully useful.

To leave gambling is not that easy to follow as we are saying it easily that "leave" or "quit" if you are greedy. We know that almost all religions are forbidding gambling because it's sort of a sin to them and makes the people greedy. But if you are a person that just love to gamble and want to control your greed, gamble always with small capital.

yes, its not as easy to leave and quit from gambling because we need to struggle with our passion gambling and sometime greedy is win and makes us to continue for playing gambling. but if we are realize that staying in gambling place and still playing gambling is not good for us then we need to try no matter how hard it is so we can trying to leave and quit from gambling.

It's not easy but others are saying they overcome it and they did it. It may be hard for us or other gamblers but once you have the will power to control your greediness and you want to stop gambling, I'm pretty sure that you can do it. Just like quote that I've read somewhere here in forum and internet that if there's a will, there's a way.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 03:09:04 PM

One should never be too greedy. Remember to always limit yourself when it comes to gambling and do not chase losses. Look at gambling as a fun venture, not a for-profit activity.

And most of the time that's how first time gamblers see it. You see your outlook towards gambling may change in time depending on what kind of person you are towards things like gambling. Greed is human nature. It can't be controlled most of the time so better to avoid anything that may trigger greed in the first place.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
lukmandog

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 05:12:37 PM

Greed is influence of emotional and mental instability. It happens because we spend too much time doing things are interesting. In gambling is same, limits are very important. And the fact is most gamblers always loser.
saeyeen

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 05:28:58 PM

Its really hard to control greed especially in monetary terms. Before you can control your greediness you need to be aware that you are being greedy at the right time. But sometimes greed is the one that makes a person drive to achieve greater things, in gambling money that is. I usually control my greediness if I hit a certain target for a certain time, if I hit my target then I run, if not I run again and try not to think about losing. It's hard but that is the only way to overcome greediness.

emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 05:32:01 PM

Greed is influence of emotional and mental instability. It happens because we spend too much time doing things are interesting. In gambling is same, limits are very important. And the fact is most gamblers always loser.

Limit ourselves when gambling with some money that we think will not interfere with our finances. Never violate our own rules. Whenever the greed comes and persuade us to play more and more, counter it with another intellection, we will lose all if we continue our game.

Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 05:34:23 PM

Not at all. There are some winners. Aint beginners luck but they got a lot of capital.
If you look at my profile at Yolodice you will see it. There are winners. Control is the key or keep betting it until the number of wins is higher than the number of losses. For now my record of winning is higher than losing. (I love that feature of Yolodice)
Now one more key for me to win.
I keep betting low amounts. Look for the opportunity that it will be on the winnig streak then bet higher. It aint greed anymore because you are somehow having tactics or you could call it being cautious of your money and trying to beat the game.
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 05:48:30 PM

One should never be too greedy. Remember to always limit yourself when it comes to gambling and do not chase losses. Look at gambling as a fun venture, not a for-profit activity.

And most of the time that's how first time gamblers see it. You see your outlook towards gambling may change in time depending on what kind of person you are towards things like gambling. Greed is human nature. It can't be controlled most of the time so better to avoid anything that may trigger greed in the first place.

Greed is human nature and what makes us keep losing money when we gamble because when we are greedy we will keep betting for more. In reality , gambling is created so that we can have fun however some people keep trying to get alot of money from gambling which is not possible thing to do at all
JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 06:40:49 PM

Many people will say that controlling your greed is the key but we all know that greed is an integral part of our human nature. I think, the suggestion that I would give to you is that you should use your extra money when you are gambling. And don't expect too much from it. Don't expect that you could turn that change into an amount that would sum up to your monthly paycheck. Last advice would be "don't chase your losses."
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 06:57:06 PM

Many people will say that controlling your greed is the key but we all know that greed is an integral part of our human nature. I think, the suggestion that I would give to you is that you should use your extra money when you are gambling. And don't expect too much from it. Don't expect that you could turn that change into an amount that would sum up to your monthly paycheck. Last advice would be "don't chase your losses."
I think that greed for gambling is not applicable at all, because the excitement of a person is not comparable to the feeling of pity from other people. Greed It's not that passion. I think that every person who at least once won gambling, Thinks that he will be able to pull it off the second time, it seems to me that this is a mistake.
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 07:30:09 PM

Its really been part of of a human being of being greedy and anytime it do easily pops out when we do engage on money things. On gambling then it will normally comes out and once it goes out it would really be hard to control and it will really lead into bad decisions which would really cause on losing money. If you are really a greedy person then better to stop gambling as early as you can.

phr0stbyt3

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 07:32:31 PM

It's hard to blame gamblers for not controlling i gambled first time in my life this week i wanted to gamble a long time ago but wanted to gain every single knowledge like to control, not to rush, not to get greedy. I started with 0.05 and decided to gamble on crypto games, i started with dice earned 0.04 , then tried slots and luckily won another 0.03. It was going great but i started losing i knew i should stop but because of gambling design i didn't stop and finally withdrew 0.1 after i realized i broke a rule but was still able to double
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 02:58:30 AM

It's hard to blame gamblers for not controlling i gambled first time in my life this week i wanted to gamble a long time ago but wanted to gain every single knowledge like to control, not to rush, not to get greedy. I started with 0.05 and decided to gamble on crypto games, i started with dice earned 0.04 , then tried slots and luckily won another 0.03. It was going great but i started losing i knew i should stop but because of gambling design i didn't stop and finally withdrew 0.1 after i realized i broke a rule but was still able to double
It all depends on the person. If he's into it for over a period of time because if he's too greedy that can't control himself anymore is like a disease. For instance, he bet a hundred of times using bitcoin and if he wants more and more, he won't stop. So it's a matter of choice if he continues to be like that or not.

BitcoinPC

Activity: 812

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 04:12:05 AM

That's why you could understand why we always discuss to control our greediness in gambling. Actually, in gambling when we break the rules than it mean the time has been started to lose on our betting. So always take a right step but as a human being, it is near about hard but we could try it, only control not perfectly on our greedy but less than we could stop betting when we feel we have won a little or big money.     
BlockEye
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 05:25:43 AM

That's why you could understand why we always discuss to control our greediness in gambling. Actually, in gambling when we break the rules than it mean the time has been started to lose on our betting. So always take a right step but as a human being, it is near about hard but we could try it, only control not perfectly on our greedy but less than we could stop betting when we feel we have won a little or big money.     
Even when we won already we still aim for more, we were not contented that we keep on ppaying even we set limits  before we decide to play. Even for example we already achieved the limit of ours we still continue to bet or play that makes us greedy over and over again. When we learn how to be true even to ourselves, just by sticking to our words maybe we can lessen being greedy and also lessen the losses.
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 05:29:55 AM

Even when we won already we still aim for more, we were not contented that we keep on ppaying even we set limits  before we decide to play. Even for example we already achieved the limit of ours we still continue to bet or play that makes us greedy over and over again. When we learn how to be true even to ourselves, just by sticking to our words maybe we can lessen being greedy and also lessen the losses.
Not all gamblers are greedy but most of the gamblers who want to make more money in gambling are greedy and most likely they are the ones who usually lose more. There are people who gamble for fun and I believe even if they lose or win they  still accept whatever the outcome is and also they will not be easily addicted as they accept their loses.

Aamir1

Activity: 756

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 05:57:34 AM

Easy to say, hard to do. No matter if we say we won't gamble more once we get some profit out of it, but still we do that beside getting more than we were desiring for, and that is where we lose our way and fall into a well from which getting out is almost impossible. You can find a really less amount of gamblers in the world who does not have this thing in them.
kodes88

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 07:39:16 AM

Easy to say, hard to do. No matter if we say we won't gamble more once we get some profit out of it, but still we do that beside getting more than we were desiring for, and that is where we lose our way and fall into a well from which getting out is almost impossible. You can find a really less amount of gamblers in the world who does not have this thing in them.

Easy to say, hard to do Is a sentence that is often spoken by the loser. Easy to say, hard to do is a sentence that makes himself and others who read that to be easily give up. If we want to be able to control our emotions and not be greedy, we must throw away the sentence and do not give up.
NS-Soul

Activity: 497
Merit: 110

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 09:30:06 AM

Easy to say, hard to do Is a sentence that is often spoken by the loser. Easy to say, hard to do is a sentence that makes himself and others who read that to be easily give up. If we want to be able to control our emotions and not be greedy, we must throw away the sentence and do not give up.
All true but in the end if you mean that do not give up in playing gambling ot is bad ,however if you mean dont give up in praticing to control the emotions in playing it is a good practice not only in gambling but in your ownself .

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: