Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:07:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][RES] RESPECTONOMY -A Decentralized Social Network  (Read 39566 times)
tbolt256 (OP)

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2017, 07:20:24 AM

This thread should be locked since this is already obvious for Scamming people.

We have explained this multiple times. We are not here to scam anyone. ICO funds are not under our control. It will be released in parts as and when milestones are achieved.
We will continue with the development of Respectonomy regardless of the amount raised in the ICO. However, the development schedule will slow down (not stop) due to lack of funds.
jacaf01

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2017, 07:44:02 AM

Like I said on page 27, I was the second to invest 0.377 btc. I really hope to get my money back.
Please, if you are not a scam project, prove it by sending my money back. Thanks...

Don't worry if you sent them to the escrow address your money is safe, escrows will give it back to you.

Are you sure the Escrow agreement, there so many ways to get around Escrow now, Ascendancy team did it. I'm still undecided about this project being a scam or not but them not showing their identity gives me a lot to ponder

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
doriangray

Activity: 567
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 07:59:13 AM

Like I said on page 27, I was the second to invest 0.377 btc. I really hope to get my money back.
Please, if you are not a scam project, prove it by sending my money back. Thanks...

Don't worry if you sent them to the escrow address your money is safe, escrows will give it back to you.

Are you sure the Escrow agreement, there so many ways to get around Escrow now, Ascendancy team did it. I'm still undecided about this project being a scam or not but them not showing their identity gives me a lot to ponder

Read the previous posts on this thread, then you will find out if this a scam project or not.

P.S. The #1 scam buster on bitcontalk has been here for quite sometime.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 08:17:47 AM

Read the previous posts on this thread, then you will find out if this a scam project or not.

P.S. The #1 scam buster on bitcontalk has been here for quite sometime.

And I'm still monitoring this thread.
tbolt256 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2017, 10:58:38 AM

Going around the escrow will not help us in anyway. We want this network to become a reality. Cheating and scamming is not the way to being successful.
pixelpowered

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 07:35:07 PM

Going around the escrow will not help us in anyway. We want this network to become a reality. Cheating and scamming is not the way to being successful.

Nor will ignoring all the points being brought up on this thread help you or your team.
It looks like your selectively replying and just saying, "Nut-uh nut-uh nut-uh we're totally legit".
If you don't introduce any new linking information or data points.
Then the trust in you or your team will reflect the standing opposition to you.

Sort of like a human-ledger going on.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 07:50:29 PM

Please, tell us more about how your copy dude accidentally confused Miss Sudchai for Miss Budchai on a site you claimed was live prior to respectonomy.com AND was not promoted in spite of all the evidence proving otherwise for both. To be fair, that's the ONLY accusation you've tried to address, ignoring the dozen-plus others. If you're having trouble working the shovel in digging yourself a very deep hole, simply start a thread in requesting help from the community, the same community who explained to your sorry ass the difference between PRE-ANN and ANN when asked because your so-called advisors were too busy doing what, we don't know. We're talkin' no less than eight members affiliated with Respectonomy who didn't have a clue as to the difference between PRE-ANN and ANN, yet these same retards promise the greatest invention in the crypto space since the scytale, all the while screaming in the woods, "THIS IS NOT A SCAM!"
schnötzel
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1041

Bitcoin is a bit**

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 11:48:42 PM

1 day to go    Grin Grin Grin

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 12:02:52 AM

, and all the Investonators get their precious back sans a retard fee.
tommy163

Activity: 237

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 12:28:58 AM

It is over you know, the project won't raise the minimum fund, and the fund will be returned to the devs, actually they can't raise more because many people find it is a scam.
Brizola

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 02:51:23 AM

WOW... now you guys are saying you are not in control of the money...
4k will not make your project any better so you guys should not spend other people hard earned money...
Whatever you did, it did not work, so now is too late to be point fingers now. It is time to wrap up and learn from your mistakes...
Admit that you guys somehow you blew it, pay back the people who trusted on the project and move on...
There is no shame on it, you are much more experienced today than a few weeks back.
You should be proud of it, at least you tried.

When you take others people property it does not matter if it is:
or
100000.000000 btc
it is going to hunt you forever, every time you look in the mirror you going to which you could go back and change the outcome. What goes around comes around...
Thinks about it...

Peace.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 03:08:44 AM

4k will not make your project any better so you guys should not spend other people hard earned money...
Whatever you did, it did not work, so now is too late to be point fingers now. It is time to wrap up and learn from your mistakes...
Admit that you guys somehow you blew it, pay back the people who trusted on the project and move on...
There is no shame on it, you are much more experienced today than a few weeks back.
You should be proud of it, at least you tried.

When you take others people property it does not matter if it is:
or
100000.000000 btc
it is going to hunt you forever, every time you look in the mirror you going to wish you could go back and change the outcome. What goes around comes around...
Thinks about it...

Peace.

"Yes, everyday I rook in mirror I wish I no use name Steven but instead Ruke when I was with Bitbay. I'm on a good track now, trying to put the past behind me."
Sincere_

Activity: 716
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 03:55:31 AM

This thread is crazy 😜 is respectonomy going forward with the project? What's going on? I read the last thread and that is crazy if it's true hope not because I actually supported respectonomy
tbolt256 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2017, 12:04:58 PM

The whole point of the escrow was to safeguard the money of anyone who invested.
As the minimum target was not raised, the refund will be made minus the transaction fees. None of the amount will go to the devs or the team.

This thread is crazy 😜 is respectonomy going forward with the project? What's going on? I read the last thread and that is crazy if it's true hope not because I actually supported respectonomy

Thanks you for your support. Respectonomy will continue with the development of its social network
frozenking

Activity: 686

The first solution in the World for cardiovascular

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 02:20:45 PM

so ico is runing right now and 1 day left?
where i can check how much funds are raised?

FARASHA███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SOLUTION FOR
CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASES
FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM
MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     REDDIT
AI + DEEP LEARNING
█▀▀

█▄▄
JOIN WHITELIST
▀▀█

▄▄█
tbolt256 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2017, 02:49:58 PM

so ico is runing right now and 1 day left?
where i can check how much funds are raised?

You can check it here - https://blockchain.info/address/3MCLbWNrFbC3iCYrmN3VhUoVkYqRLwVobn

Escrow address is - 3MCLbWNrFbC3iCYrmN3VhUoVkYqRLwVobn

ICO will end on 4th March (tomorrow) at 12 pm ICT (5 am UTC)
stab66

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 05:05:39 AM

When is the refund process going to start? Since I see the ICO is over and you still only have around 3.3 BTC Sad
tbolt256 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2017, 05:08:01 AM

When is the refund process going to start? Since I see the ICO is over and you still only have around 3.3 BTC Sad

We shall intimate everyone through this thread. It should be done soon
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 05:15:31 AM

Can I be intimated first?
derekis126

Activity: 306

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 05:24:50 AM

Can I be intimated first?

Lol, they hate you because you busted his scam, and they can't raise the threshold amount because the threshold is ridiculously high even if the project is legit. They are day dreamers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: