Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:08:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cloudhashing ASIC mining contracts, UK LTD company - Now Mining & Paying Bitcoin  (Read 197141 times)
ninjaboon
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2013, 12:30:08 AM

You "noobs" don't understand the amount of scammers that pop up on these forums every day.

Maybe one day you will realize why I am so outspoken in sniffing out likely scams.

If I had a dollar for every scammer that comes to Bitcointalk, I'd be a millionaire ten times over.

This guy registers and then right off the bat he asks for $187,500 to $750,000 to sell the rest of his contracts.

If this doesn't seem the slightest bit fishy to you, then you are going to lose money to scammers left and right here, enjoy your stay.

I admit he has done the best job he can "proving" that he is legit, but at the end of the day you never really know until he starts paying dividends.

+10000

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jml

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2013, 12:48:34 AM

When you or anyone else can provide some type of concrete EVIDENCE that this website or any others are actually participating in fraudulent activities, go ahead and post said evidence...but for the mods to allow people to continue making false allegations based on moronic rationale, completely devoid of logic, is a cancer to bitcoins that needs to be purged. It's not helping anybody.

Look up the following:

If A = B and B = C then A = C

"Everything is a matter of degree"
cloudhasher (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Taking bitcoin mining to everybody

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2013, 12:53:45 PM

I keep having to repeat myself,

Our initial contract sales were before website launch. What we have on our site is exactly what we have sold. I am not here to have a war of words.

Another point I have made previously is that initial contract prices were much lower to gather momentum. Now hardware prices have doubled inckuding  BFL's device power specification, prices have had to increase to compensate.

If you can't understand that then  I don't know what else to tell you.

Stop dropping legitimate commerce into your mud of rubbish.

If you have no proof of foul play then stop blabbing on. Because you don't understand it, doesn't mean everyone else doessnt.

Good day.

CH
takagari
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 03:01:52 AM

I purchased a 1 year,
If this BFL thing flops out will you be refunding everyone? as who knows if or when you will ever get the machine?

Gotta trust some times Smiley
cloudhasher (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2013, 06:56:14 AM

Hi,

Yes, in the unlikely event BFL do not deliver, I will issue a full refund.  By the way, you can request and receive a refund at any point BEFORE mining begins no questions asked.

Kind regards.

CH
Zedster

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 07:22:56 AM

BFL will not delivering what you supposedly ordered.  Have talked to them about this and adjusted accordingly.

If you don't kn ow what I am talking about then this looks very scammy.  Nice site though.
cloudhasher (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2013, 07:30:02 AM

Daft and pointless post.

I am well aware of what BFL plan to deliver and have made necessary arrangements.

With our level of investment don't you think we would be in the know?

Thanks

CH
Zedster

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 07:33:30 AM

Daft and pointless post.

I am we'll aware of what BFL plan to deliver and have made necessary arrangements.

Thanks

Wow I would like to know what they plan to deliver for the minirigs as all they have said so far is "we can't fit what originally hope into them but we have plans".

So what inside info do you have?  This type of info would go a long to prove a shred of validity.
supermono

Activity: 194

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 07:59:20 AM

The Cloudhashing webpage has a Paypal logo on it, implying that they have a Paypal account and allow payment via Paypal. But if you click to begin to submit an order, it only allows you to pay via Google Checkout or BTC; there is no Paypal option.
cloudhasher (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2013, 08:27:15 AM

Hi,

We recently migrated from PayPal to google. We just now need to change the image of the payment processor on the footer.

Thanks

CH
Zedster

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 02:55:50 PM

Daft and pointless post.

I am we'll aware of what BFL plan to deliver and have made necessary arrangements.

Thanks

Wow I would like to know what they plan to deliver for the minirigs as all they have said so far is "we can't fit what originally hope into them but we have plans".

So what inside info do you have?  This type of info would go a long to prove a shred of validity.

No answer here means you have no idea what kind of product you are getting for your level of investment.  thanks
takagari
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 06:52:42 PM

Sad really, I could have used the 170$ I sent you over paypal to buy coins and be making a profit, instead of only getting back the 177 I gave you which in theory you guys could be making a profit on as you hold it?

Hopefully you can produce something soon!
cloudhasher (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2013, 07:55:12 PM
Last edit: April 25, 2013, 05:27:56 AM by cloudhasher

Daft and pointless post.

Thanks

So what inside info do you have?  This type of info would go a long to prove a shred of validity.

No answer here means you have no idea what kind of product you are getting for your level of investment.  thanks

They will ship the hash rate purchased. Although it may come in form of 2 to 3 mini rigs to reach the 1500ghash per unit. This has been covered in the contract cost and management fee as discussed earlier.

Regards

CH
mrbrt

Activity: 707
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 27, 2013, 12:50:39 AM

I'm surprised nobody has brought up the 800lb gorilla in the room.

Cloudhasher has 6000 contracts for sale: 5,000-5,400 or so of which he claims to have sold to "businesses and individuals we know personally or worked with previously before deciding to take this online." My question to Cloudhasher is: why deal with all of these "people wasting your time" when you only have 10-15% of your contracts to sell? You can't sell the 10% of the contracts you have left to people offline? It just doesn't make sense to me. Seems like you are wasting your time on this board and online in general. Take it offline and try to sell the remaining contracts to those trusted offline contacts.

Hi,

Coinhoarder, I do hope you are aware that the world does exist outside of this board?

Kev, Purely because of one's ethnicity, you decide to judge them a scam. That tell me more of you than anything else. You only need check with BFNL to confirm if the order number I have presented are in fact genuine or fake.

For both your information, we started selling contracts to businesses and individuals we know personally or worked with previously before deciding to take this online. If you can't understand that then I am obviously wasting my time.

Before labelling the post with your obvious racial issues (kev with Nigerians) and paranoia or wish for something to be fake (coinhoarder). Do some research.

1) Call BFL to confirm order numbers
2) Check our verified Paypal status. My organisation has done over $100,000 worth of business with them in a short time period
3) Actually visit the website and read what it days here

Without a will to read or research, you are just blowing hot air on this board and nothing else. I have had 3 senior members vet me. I have sent them bank statements, Paypal statements to show orders before launching the website and many other proofs.
Its general what happens in a search for truth.

this is nothing more than a witch hunt.

You simply cant accept or want to accept that somebody that doesn't sound or look like you can pull this off. Maybe check with members that helped vet us, the calibre of work we are currently employed in. That might incense you further.

Good day to you.
cloudhasher (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2013, 10:02:37 AM

Cloudhasher has 6000 contracts for sale: 5,000-5,400 or so of which he claims to have sold to "businesses and individuals we know personally or worked with previously before deciding to take this online." My question to Cloudhasher is: why deal with all of these "people wasting your time" when you only have 10-15% of your contracts to sell? You can't sell the 10% of the contracts you have left to people offline? It just doesn't make sense to me. Seems like you are wasting your time on this board and online in general. Take it offline and try to sell the remaining contracts to those trusted offline contacts.

Hi,

Coinhoarder, I do hope you are aware that the world does exist outside of this board?

Kev, Purely because of one's ethnicity, you decide to judge them a scam. That tell me more of you than anything else. You only need check with BFNL to confirm if the order number I have presented are in fact genuine or fake.

For both your information, we started selling contracts to businesses and individuals we know personally or worked with previously before deciding to take this online. If you can't understand that then I am obviously wasting my time.

Before labelling the post with your obvious racial issues (kev with Nigerians) and paranoia or wish for something to be fake (coinhoarder). Do some research.

1) Call BFL to confirm order numbers
2) Check our verified Paypal status. My organisation has done over $100,000 worth of business with them in a short time period
3) Actually visit the website and read what it days here

Without a will to read or research, you are just blowing hot air on this board and nothing else. I have had 3 senior members vet me. I have sent them bank statements, Paypal statements to show orders before launching the website and many other proofs.
Its general what happens in a search for truth.

this is nothing more than a witch hunt.

You simply cant accept or want to accept that somebody that doesn't sound or look like you can pull this off. Maybe check with members that helped vet us, the calibre of work we are currently employed in. That might incense you further.

Good day to you.

Very good point.

There is actually Method to our decision. It will be made apparent shortly as we will be making an exciting announcement very SOON!!!! :-)

Kind regards

CH
boonies4u

Activity: 826

View Profile
April 27, 2013, 12:45:49 PM

Maybe the offline contacts are the people he is actually ripping off. ;3 Just kidding
jml

View Profile
April 28, 2013, 03:14:26 AM

@Cloudhasher

In this thread, charleshoskins is trying to clarify some points with BFL in an attempt to produce an open letter if and only if BFL don't deliver their promises. See this thread and I refer you to a post by Inaba - aka Josh Zerlan - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=187600.80. Some questions tries to address some points in the technical and financial aspects of the company, especially when there is a power increase and as a result, more heat that the unit's would produce, amongst other questions. There was one question that did address the scaling of the ASIC range in that how would the power consumption increase affect the minirig.

Charleshoskins, stated to him that he (Inaba) was accepting preorders as per your shown invoices for cloudhashing.com

Really, can you point to where BFL is currently selling a 1500 GH/s rig?

In his reply, he is neither implying or denying the fact that minirigs were sold to customers and I believe that this statement has put cloudhashing in a predicament that either a) no minirigs were sold, or b) Inaba's statement is denying that minirigs were sold. If b) is true, why would he make such a statement?

boonies4u

View Profile
April 28, 2013, 03:24:16 AM

In his reply, he is neither implying or denying the fact that minirigs were sold to customers and I believe that this statement has put cloudhashing in a predicament that either a) no minirigs were sold, or b) Inaba's statement is denying that minirigs were sold. If b) is true, why would he make such a statement?

He was saying that CURRENTLY minirigs are not being sold. Preorders for minirigs have been sold up until they labeled them as sold-out quite recently.
jml

View Profile
April 28, 2013, 03:36:40 AM

Boonies4u, the original post said "preorders", not "sold" as is what Inaba stated. Read the thread again, the word "preorders" was used. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=187600.80. Also he used the word "accepted" meaning past-tense and not present.

You have a 1500 GH/s rig listed in your product catalog and jml has claimed you accepted preorders josh.

boonies4u

View Profile
April 28, 2013, 03:52:36 AM

Boonies4u, the original post said "preorders", not "sold" as is what Inaba stated. Read the thread again, the word "preorders" was used. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=187600.80. Also he used the word "accepted" meaning past-tense and not present.

You have a 1500 GH/s rig listed in your product catalog and jml has claimed you accepted preorders josh.

BFL has sold preorders to minirigs. On http://www.butterflylabs.com/ they are currently listed as sold out. Why are we talking about minirig preorders again?

You're linking the last page of the thread btw.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: