Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:52:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ebit e9 miner with 6.8Th/s from Ebang company a new rival for existing producers  (Read 80437 times)
FISHSG

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:14:45 AM

Anybody knows the power consumption of E9 9T in terms of kwh?
1305W(-10%- +15%).  31.32ish Kwh per day.
Wanted to ask in terms of watts instead, but you have included in your calculation. Thanks a lot!
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
HagssFIN
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1706

Electrical engineer. Mining since 2014.

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 08:46:20 AM

Does anybody have had this problem and able to solve it with the Ebit E9 Plus 9Th/s miner?

Fans are not spinning at all.

0 rpm.

These are brand new  Ebits.

I'm wondering if this is a hardware or a software issue.
These are hosted, so I'm not able to inspect them directly.

Nothing happening at all? Or is it showing no number for the fan speed?

Fans are not spinning at all and it shows zero for the fan speed.

It ended up being only that the fans were connected in a wrong way.

And little faulty hardware, one hash board fried.

Be sure to do a very careful inspection for the hardware you order from Ebang..

HagssFIN   could you link  the  page to buy a 9th miner?

I have this link  I want to be sure it is good.

http://miner.ebang.com.cn/en/products.html

That is the right website.  Smiley

They have few different date batches with different prices.

phusho

Activity: 22

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:27:04 AM

Does anybody have had this problem and able to solve it with the Ebit E9 Plus 9Th/s miner?

Fans are not spinning at all.

0 rpm.

These are brand new  Ebits.

I'm wondering if this is a hardware or a software issue.
These are hosted, so I'm not able to inspect them directly.

Nothing happening at all? Or is it showing no number for the fan speed?

Fans are not spinning at all and it shows zero for the fan speed.

It ended up being only that the fans were connected in a wrong way.

And little faulty hardware, one hash board fried.

Be sure to do a very careful inspection for the hardware you order from Ebang..

HagssFIN   could you link  the  page to buy a 9th miner?

I have this link  I want to be sure it is good.

http://miner.ebang.com.cn/en/products.html

That is the right website.  Smiley

They have few different date batches with different prices.

Be aware that price in invoice is always the same, no mater what price is listed on website. And invoice price is what you pay for VAT.
nhminer

Activity: 473
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:27:50 AM

I just received 2 E9+ miners.  After finding out that 192.168.80.140 was not the IP address, I am up and running.

A couple of questions:
Is there a manual for these?  The manual link on the ebang website (miner.ebang.com.cn/en/manual.html)  is blank

The reason I am asking, is that I may have fat-fingered one of the miners.  It came up via DHCP and is mining just fine, but I can no longer access the admin console.
Is there a "restore factory settings"?

As discussed many times, these are loud.  Can they be underclocked to reduce the fan requirement?

Does anyone have a good link for replacement fans that they recommend (Other than lmgtfy)

Thanks.  ~nh

BCH - 1EshwUEg9LRbY5WMSw7bkBGQUYQeenkcet
SilentMining
Copper Member

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:00:45 AM

I just received 2 E9+ miners.  After finding out that 192.168.80.140 was not the IP address, I am up and running.

A couple of questions:
Is there a manual for these?  The manual link on the ebang website (miner.ebang.com.cn/en/manual.html)  is blank

The reason I am asking, is that I may have fat-fingered one of the miners.  It came up via DHCP and is mining just fine, but I can no longer access the admin console.
Is there a "restore factory settings"?

As discussed many times, these are loud.  Can they be underclocked to reduce the fan requirement?

Does anyone have a good link for replacement fans that they recommend (Other than lmgtfy)

Thanks.  ~nh

One of mine came in with a dead fan.  I have ordered some replacement fans and they came without connectors which are on their way from HK.  If it works- I will pass along the details. 
nhminer

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:33:18 AM

I have almost all of my problems fixed.  I found the EbiteMinerMini tool from the Ebang website http://miner.ebang.com.cn/en/tools.html
I see there is an english StringResource.xml file available in EbiteMinerMiniV1.0.2.51\language\en

Has anyone found how to switch the language to english?

nhminer

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:48:59 PM

Well I think if you would upgrade to a new firmware you would get the access to decide between CH / EN like they shipped to me. In the further posts ppl explain how.

The admin access to the miners does allows EN/CH;  I am referring to the tool they supply on their website

phusho

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:02:54 PM

Well I think if you would upgrade to a new firmware you would get the access to decide between CH / EN like they shipped to me. In the further posts ppl explain how.

The admin access to the miners does allows EN/CH;  I am referring to the tool they supply on their website

It will switch to english if your windows is in english. Mine is working ok, and application is waist of time.
ukfatboy

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:16:50 AM

Well, our E9 has cleared UK customs and is up and mining  Grin

Like everybody else , the IP address on machine ( 192.168.80.140 ) beared no link to reality , 192.168.111.150 which is a bit random !

DHCP was NOT enable on the machine out of the box but wireshark and arc came to the rescue.

Now to decide whether to get another one  Roll Eyes
phusho

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:07:09 AM

I skipped other order and payed for several avalons
Stevens949

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:34:41 PM

The admin access to the miners does allows EN/CH;  I am referring to the tool they supply on their website

It will switch to english if your windows is in english. Mine is working ok, and application is waist of time.

Does not switch to english on either of my computers?Huh
Stevens949

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:44:19 PM
Last edit: November 02, 2017, 08:11:15 PM by Stevens949

Just received 2 x E9 T after waiting a month and a lot of pestering. I am in the US.
One seems to run fine the other flashing red light and does not show up, searched with advanced ip scanner and nothing.
Tried  about 50 times to call hotline for service, get the recording and then it drops the call.
Has anyone dealt with their service. Says a whole lot of impressive things. Is any of it real?
Anybody have manual or any information on the web interface.
wavelengthsf

Activity: 658
Merit: 118

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:00:13 PM

Just received 2 x E9 T after waiting a month and a lot of pestering. I am in the US.
One seems to run fine the other flashing red light and does not show up, searched with advanced ip scanner and nothing.
Tried  about 50 times to call hotline for service, get the recording and then it drops the call.
Has anyone dealt with their service. Says a whole lot of impressive things. Is any of it real?

Advanced IP scanner won't do anything if the machine is on a different subnet than your desktop.

Download Wireshark, run it, and look for ARP requests coming from the miner to get what IP it is assigned.

Once you have that IP, change your IP to match that network and connect to it.
Stevens949

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:13:28 PM

Tried  about 50 times to call hotline for service, get the recording and then it drops the call.

Advanced IP scanner won't do anything if the machine is on a different subnet than your desktop.

Download Wireshark, run it, and look for ARP requests coming from the miner to get what IP it is assigned.

Once you have that IP, change your IP to match that network and connect to it.

Thanks.
Any manual or information on the web interface.
wavelengthsf

Activity: 658
Merit: 118

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:23:11 AM

Thanks.
Any manual or information on the web interface.

Not that I'm aware of.
ukfatboy

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:30:42 AM

Our unit did not respond to an IP scanner either, wireshark is the way to go
nhminer

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:09:25 PM

Their support sent me an English version of the miner tool EbiteMinerMini[EN]V1.0.2.50.7z

It actually works pretty well, allowing you to set the frequency and fan speed, amount other things

phusho

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 07:48:07 AM

Their support sent me an English version of the miner tool EbiteMinerMini[EN]V1.0.2.50.7z

It actually works pretty well, allowing you to set the frequency and fan speed, amount other things

fan speed is directly linked to pll so you can not change it
regna437@gmail.com

Activity: 38

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:09:42 AM

http://miner.ebang.com.cn/en/index.html

Is this the official site? it seems very sketchy to me? also does this run like the Avalon where you have to buy a separate controller?
very interested in a few of these if they are legit. but ive been scammed before and I am very hesitant.
phusho

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:58:59 AM

http://miner.ebang.com.cn/en/index.html

Is this the official site? it seems very sketchy to me? also does this run like the Avalon where you have to buy a separate controller?
very interested in a few of these if they are legit. but ive been scammed before and I am very hesitant.

This is the site. Every miner have its own controller like antminer.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: