Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:27:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins that might survive in the future?  (Read 45277 times)
belcini

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:27:59 AM

Yes, I believe that many reliable altcoins will be able to survive and develop in the future. Just need to carefully choose the right option for future investment. My favorite destinations for investment are NEO, Ripple and Ethereum.

In Bitcoin we Trust!!!
vuanhtuanfpt

Activity: 276
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 08:31:30 AM

I don't think only old altcoins will survive but I don't mean all other coins can survive . most of them are useless and craps so few of that new coins will be survived

MR_Klip

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:04:42 AM

Based on what it has been seen among the wide array of altcoins such as development, innovation, and security issues, what altcoins might survive in the future?

In my opinion, I think that the only ones prone to survive would be good old altcoins such as Litecoin and Dogecoin, but I may be wrong.

Nevertheless, I would like to know your opinion about this as well as any altcoin that might be worth holding onto for the long term.  Grin
I believe that many reliable coins have a chance to survive in the future. It is simply important to choose the appropriate direction for investments responsibly by studying information about technology, documentation and the development team. Confident leaders for me are ethereum, Litecoin and NEO.
Hudora

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:07:25 AM

I believe that many promising projects from among the top-50 altcoins will be able to survive and evolve in the future. Including sure that future investments in the purchase of ethereum, waves, ripple, litecoin, dash can be profitable in the future.
fonRonsenburg

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:17:26 AM

To survive in the future, the altcoins need technologies that can adapt to reality and apply sustainably. At present, the market has appeared the altcoins can grow and exist in the future as ETH and NEO.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1364

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:23:31 PM

Why are so many people referring to dogecoin recently, there are times when it is almost dead (no programmers, the community is less interested). I think the price of it being pumped does not mean that it is always alive

Exactly. The recent pump does not guarantee that Dogecoin will survive in the future. What really indicates this, is if Dogecoin is actively used by people in the mainstream world and it's being actively developed and maintained by the community. So far, we haven't seen new developments for Dogecoin for a couple of years now, which could lead it towards death as other altcoins prove to become better than DOGE itself.

I believe that the only reason that has kept Dogecoin alive so far, is simply, that it's useful as a cryptocurrency for doing day trades. Other than that, Dogecoin may not survive in the future as it becomes an obsolete cryptocurrency. Things aside, I believe that there are other altcoins which are better than Dogecoin, that could survive in the future. Such altcoins are Litecoin, Ethereum, Dash, Monero, ZCash, Cardano, NEM, IOTA, and even Bitshares. All of these cryptocurrencies are actively developed and maintained by their communities, which I believe that they will survive for quite some time. Not to mention, these cryptocurrencies have a lot of investors on them, and there's a variety of exchanges trading them, resulting in good trading volume.

Nevertheless, while most altcoins will die in the end, only a select few will be able to survive in the future because they always deliver real uses to the mainstream world. Just my thoughts Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
bartusv

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:37:20 PM

Ethereum and Cardano is my pick for long term holing. Ethereum has to solve it`s scalability issue but  it is still the most
trusted platform. With Cardano I am confident because of the brilliant development team behind  starting with Charles Hoskinson.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
Maricel2017

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:40:49 PM

IMO there are lots of coin that can survive in the future and there are coin will be created and will last in the future much better if you focus on the coin that will gives you income at the current status of the market because i know no one will hold altcoin in 1 decade or more that is why trade as you can now and dont wait the future to earn profit.

Jamjamz30

Activity: 332
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:53:39 PM

Dogecoin is a good coin? Yeah sure....

There are many coins now which is much more better than Dogecoin, although doegecoin is one of the pioneering altcoins in cryptoan established a big community in the other country. But this thing still be depend on your choice mate. I really do believed up to now that many of the crypto will survive in the future.
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:54:13 PM

I'm always one to back alts with real-life uses and amongst the alts I'm currently backing to survive whatever altpocalypse comes our way are:
1. Elements Estates: Distressed Assets investment platform for real estates in the South East European region
2. Swachhcoin: Novel waste management platform on the blockchain
3. Unibright: Real-world smart contract integration platform for businesses with working, global partnerships
4. Elasto: The smart internet platform of tomorrow
Honorable mention: Tend - tokenized luxury assets
brianross7

Activity: 65

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:58:17 PM

Based on what it has been seen among the wide array of altcoins such as development, innovation, and security issues, what altcoins might survive in the future?

In my opinion, I think that the only ones prone to survive would be good old altcoins such as Litecoin and Dogecoin, but I may be wrong.

Nevertheless, I would like to know your opinion about this as well as any altcoin that might be worth holding onto for the long term.  Grin
From my point of view, this current crypto market would filter the bad quality coins. There is some potential cryptocurrency in top 10 of cmc that I think it could survive for a long time such as ETH, NEO, EOS, etc. these also an old coins but its have a strong background that it could support them go through the bad situation. However, they have to try applying the coins in the real life that's the big trouble for all of the cryptocurrency now.
kyra0018

Activity: 158

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:33:00 AM

I think the altcoins that might survive in the future are those altcoins that are top grossing in the market such as Ethereum, Litecoin, and Dogecoin. These altcoins might survive because these are the common coins that other people used.
Cemploon

Activity: 644

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:46:12 AM

This time more and more new altcoin which appeared in the market. This of course shows a remarkable progress. but it also raises the impact of competition is very tight. altcoin that I think can afford to fight and survive is the old altcoin, as does the ethereum, dash, ripple, stellar and others.

alahmadcoin

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:48:00 AM

I am of assessment that ethereum may be the main surviving altcoin in view of it's use, advancement and clear guide for it's scaling and conceivable appropriation by one and all. On the off chance that we are true, there is no altcoin that have made genuine esteem and uses like ethereum.
Lerosaeyan6

Activity: 375

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:55:42 AM

I have XLM, ADA, TAU and ETH in my portfolio. These coins are thriving now and will also thrive in future. These coins are working on projects which will go on and on. So they are a good HODL. Have a look at them, they are worth investing in.

with the passage of time will be a lot of altcoins sprung, even could be there will be a vacuum and even will still exist and shows good progress, maybe if my opinion is altcoin ETH, ADA.
the competition continues to be able to produce many more improvements.
 so with the growing strength of the Bitcoin brings Altcoin to be able to continue to make its increase to go ahead in order to be able to survive in the future.

kimjenglot

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:22:09 AM

IMO there are lots of coin that can survive in the future and there are coin will be created and will last in the future much better if you focus on the coin that will gives you income at the current status of the market because i know no one will hold altcoin in 1 decade or more that is why trade as you can now and dont wait the future to earn profit.
kimjenglot

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:28:05 AM

I agree with you, at the price that is going down this should not be a reason to wait, because it would be better if we start investing now, at this cheap price to get big results later when the market starts to rise
vebby

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:46:00 AM

According to my altcoin who can afford to compete later in the day, dash, ethereum is stellar, litecoin, cardano, and also the ripple. some kind of altcoin is the altcoin which have long existed. so that is already assured of being able to survive.
Sevarchik

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:50:56 AM

If we look to the top 10 of 2013 year, there is one alcoin who dont lose this position is theeeeee: Litecoin ))
I dont know why but Litecoins is the king of altcoins

fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 03:53:55 AM

Well there are a lot of good coins that will survive the red market and will go on the future, of course Bitcoin is on top of our list Ethereum is a strong candidate, Ripple and litecoin are also into it, the top 10 in the market will likely survive because they enjoy the trust of the community.

Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: