Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:08:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins that might survive in the future?  (Read 45276 times)
Leri9

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:30:10 PM

There are a lot of coins that are supported by a nation or a strong investors. This industry are very promising and they want to be on top and earn more profit.
MilanaPay

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:46:51 PM

Most likely these are coins that are in the top 50. Of course, many start-ups and coins that are in the top 200 can also go to the top, but it will be a few. And will survive 10-20 coins from the whole market, I think so.

sulec70

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:13:16 PM

It's hard to say which coins will survive in the future, because the market is unpredictable. As long as bitcoin persists and still exists, I think all Altcoins can survive and stay there, even if some Altcoin values ​​are very low. everything will depend on market conditions and how these conditions result in incentives to use this cryptocurrency .
nulan

Activity: 393
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:27:06 PM

It's hard to say which coins will survive in the future, because the market is unpredictable. As long as bitcoin persists and still exists, I think all Altcoins can survive and stay there, even if some Altcoin values ​​are very low. everything will depend on market conditions and how these conditions result in incentives to use this cryptocurrency .
good analysis, but there is always a possibility for those who believe will happen but time will answer. with technology all becomes possible  hope we witness the history of cryptocurrency Grin
tterrorpipa

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 07:42:47 AM

In my case, I would choose XRP coin. This coin will surely be in the long run in the future, not just by its third rank in the marketcap, but also xrp has proven itself useful, especially in making bank transactions and etc.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
futureofeth

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:47:58 AM

Look at the coin market cap there are many coins which don't have actual development but the coins that will survive in the market with the real development. Look at the coins on the CMC for the first top 100, will have actual product and developments.
3lyntmy

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:03:31 AM

Based on what it has been seen among the wide array of altcoins such as development, innovation, and security issues, what altcoins might survive in the future?

In my opinion, I think that the only ones prone to survive would be good old altcoins such as Litecoin and Dogecoin, but I may be wrong.

Nevertheless, I would like to know your opinion about this as well as any altcoin that might be worth holding onto for the long term.  Grin

i look good into The Acclaim Token(ACM) from GCOX, it is a quite new concept in market  Smiley
sweetwine

Activity: 64

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:17:52 AM

Based on what it has been seen among the wide array of altcoins such as development, innovation, and security issues, what altcoins might survive in the future?
In my opinion, I think that the only ones prone to survive would be good old altcoins such as Litecoin and Dogecoin, but I may be wrong.
Nevertheless, I would like to know your opinion about this as well as any altcoin that might be worth holding onto for the long term.  Grin
Its bad time for all of the crytocurrency. Although the crypto market is bleeding in a while, there is a lot of alts still surviving through this period. In my opinion, the value of atls is very cheap now. its actually hard to get deeper. So if you have extra-money, just buy the alts that you like best. The cryptomarket has a lot of signal to recover in the end of this year. So, lets take your chances.
Onestepinhell

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Good Morning

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 08:18:43 AM

actually i think that the future might surprise us and surprise a lot as there are so many unfamous coins which deserve to be on top

Sidera | Blockchain Technologies
Decentralized Wearable Devices WEARING THE FUTURE
➜ TELEGRAM ➜ FACEBOOK ➜ TWITTER ➜ REDDIT ➜ LINKEDIN
Onestepinhell

Activity: 462

Good Morning

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 08:19:31 AM

Its bad time for all of the crytocurrency. Although the crypto market is bleeding in a while, there is a lot of alts still surviving through this period. In my opinion, the value of atls is very cheap now. its actually hard to get deeper. So if you have extra-money, just buy the alts that you like best. The cryptomarket has a lot of signal to recover in the end of this year. So, lets take your chances.
in my opinion litecojn or eos might survive and i am happy about kt andj bitcoin with ethereum may be lower in rating sites

Sidera | Blockchain Technologies
Decentralized Wearable Devices WEARING THE FUTURE
➜ TELEGRAM ➜ FACEBOOK ➜ TWITTER ➜ REDDIT ➜ LINKEDIN
Runnerrun

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:49:54 PM

I dont know which coins would ready to make due for long later on since the majority of them typically go down after they propelled yet I firmly accept about LTC since its still there standing and nearly a similar time of bitcoin yet at the same time nobody would truly know whether they could ready to get by for more years and without a doubt there are new coins to be propelled and would join the opposition.
Bennix
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 01:21:30 PM

To be accurate,altcoins that might survive in the future are the ones with significant use case like Neo,trx and ont,and eth.
These coins have a very high liquidity on the market ,and they are backed by strong team and working product.
Altcoins that might survive in the future must have a problem it is created to solve, for example Neo is blockchain platform and cryptocurrency made to build a scalable network of decentralized application.
Star_Bucks

Activity: 263
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:28:55 PM

Altcoin that might survive through time in the crypto industry that has the potential to is only ethereum. It is the only altcoin that i can think of because it really is strong and has what it takes to survive and stay for the future of cryptocurrencies.
kriptoman171

Activity: 307

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:06:24 PM

I can give you recommendations if you are looking for a good altokkum, look at the project of AERGO. This project has a great future, as well as their token. It can change the crypto market. This team of professionals, they have strong partners and advisers, more than 4 years are engaged in product development.
anami57

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:55:56 PM

Altcoin that might survive through time in the crypto industry that has the potential to is only ethereum. It is the only altcoin that i can think of because it really is strong and has what it takes to survive and stay for the future of cryptocurrencies.
In addition, I think there are still many strong coins survived in the future, we can see if they've got
the good team and the community then it will be easy they can survive until the future
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:16:17 AM

In addition, I think there are still many strong coins survived in the future, we can see if they've got
the good team and the community then it will be easy they can survive until the future
yes that's right, it is the team's strength that will make an altcoin survive. many altcoins don't survive because their team is not good and the team lacks cohesiveness.
midaslordes

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:27:09 AM

I agreed to what you have said but there are still some who will end up extinct and will vanish from existence once there are no people who are patronizing them.

namcunguyen

Activity: 412

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:29:04 AM

I think the existence of Bitcoin is the key to the good performance of the crypto market. And now Bitcoin is good the Altcoins will be good and grow stronger. So we should not think negatively but look at Bitcoin.
LexaDoych

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:43:32 AM

Altcoin will survive until he can not cope with the competition.
As we see, every day new altcoins come out, so they will replace each other!
Beatrixx

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:52:47 AM

Currently, the longest existed altcoins are Ripple, LTC, ETH, NEO, .. I want to hold those altcoins for a long time because it is really valuable to this market.
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: