Bitcoin Forum
August 15, 2024, 06:27:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investment in ICO  (Read 13407 times)
mimota156

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:48:42 AM

Investing ICO can be profitable, but it is quite risky. So I personally do investigation before investing, and split investments into 10 parts, which put in the most attractive ICOs from my perspective
Yeahnoh

Activity: 127
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:55:20 AM

If you have one that you are interested in and have read it and fell in love with what they are doing and where they think they are going, then do it, as I can see you didn't have many BTC so you will not lose so much and if the ICO is successful you could gain a lot, besides enjoying a new technology that you helped to create.   Cool Grin

💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰 [ STEALTH PROJECT ] ANONYMOUS BROWSER AND CRYPTO WALLET WITH COIN MIXER 💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰
http://stealthwallet.pro
Eloson

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:03:48 AM

I think you should hold your bitcoin for now, because you might end up been scam beside keeping hold of bitcoin is also an investment
sweetwine

Activity: 64

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:06:09 AM

It is more risky to invest in an ICO than invest in bitcoin or other altcoins.
If you dont have much of experience just put a big partial of your money into ETH and BTC.
audyearls

Activity: 215
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:19:13 AM

you should hold your coins even longer while waiting for the bull market to come, because if you sell it now you will get a lot of losses, and for investment in ico, you should be careful, because now many ico scams even though ico it looks good
Lucio19

Activity: 122

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:58:51 PM

If you arenot afraid to lose your money you are welcome)
To my mind it is too risky. 99.9% of ICO are scam. To my mind it would be better to invest in new altcoins. Look at "Credits" it is very promising Smiley Smiley
MistiB

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

The Power of NEO

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 05:21:21 PM

Spotcoin Close-up: Introducing Spotpay
making digital currency payments work for everyone

It’s great to have digital currencies, but where do you spend them?

That important question brings us to Spotcoin’s final business line: Spotpay. In our Close-up series, we’ve reviewed our OTC business line, our mining operation, and our digital exchange with our Spotcore engine. As a finale, we want to share a bit of insight into Spotcoin’s very own webshop and retail payment concept. As part of our mission to makedigital currencies work for everyone, Spotcoin wants business transactions to become easy, integrated, and open to everyone.
What is Spotpay?

Spotpay is a merchant payment system built on a customizable digital asset payment API. Digital wallets provide consumers with fast, low-cost, and secure point of sale (POS) transactions, and merchants the freedom to select the payment structures that fit their unique needs.

Spotpay will integrate directly with Spotcore, giving users a one-stop-shop. Gone are the days of switching currencies from wallets to exchanges and back, in order to pay with the desired currency and balance. Spotpay digital wallets will integrate with Spotcore to provide instantaneous payouts at the current market price.
Where can you use it?

At Spotcoin, we envision a world where digital currency payments are just as integrated and accepted as a bank transfer or credit card payment. Spotpay opens the door, a simple widget that opens access to business worldwide.

Spotpay will provide a secure POS solution for brick and mortar retail establishments as well as an easy to use, drop-in payment widget for all major shopping cart platforms. Support will be provided in the form of open source API libraries in the following languages: PHP, Ruby, Python, Java, .NET, and NodeJS.
What currencies are supported?

In our digital exchange close-up, we reviewed the regional and standard fiat currencies as well as digital currencies supported in our exchange. These same currencies will be available for payments via Spotpay. Those include: Georgian Lari (GEL), Ukrainian Hryvnia (UAH), Romanian Lei (RON), Moldovan Leu (MDL), Russian Rubles (RUB), Bulgarian Leva (BGN), Turkish Lira (TRY), Armenian Dram (AMD) and international standard currencies Euros (EUR) and US Dollars (USD). All currencies will be paired with four core digital currencies: GAS (GAS), Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC) and SIBCoin (SIB), with other digital currencies potentially supportable as we scale and grow.
Full flexibility

Both consumers and merchants will have the capability to indicate their preferred fiat currencies and digital currencies, and the ratio in which they wish to spend or receive them. Spotcoin’s Spotcore technology and digital asset exchange will do the math and provide an instantaneous exchange and payout in the merchant’s desired allocation. Transactions occur at the current market price, ensuring each party receives the best exchange rate on the market.

The sheer amount of currency combinations means everyone has an avenue of participation. And even better, all fees will be clearly displayed to the buyer and the seller; no unpleasant surprises.
When will it be live?

Spotpay integrates with the exchange, the mining, and the OTC. As detailed in our Whitepaper, Spotcoin is targeting a complete Spotpay launch by early 2020, the final puzzle piece that unlocks the smart economy for everyone.
As a SPOT token holder, will this bring me dividends?

Yes! Our SPOT dividend token provides 51% of exchange fees from our digital exchange as weekly dividends, as well as quarterly dividends of 12% of the net profits across all other Spotcoin business lines. And we do If you are interested in learning more about the exchange, or our other business lines: Check out our Whitepaper.
Official link to aricle https://medium.com/spotcoin/spotcoin-close-up-introducing-spotpay-5e1b77edf75d

Join @Spotcointeam - Spotcoin makes make digital currencies work for everyone through direct access and simple liquidity.  Provided
a. Over the Counter (OTC) Marketplace
b. 1.1MW Mining Facility
c. Fiat / Digital Currency Exchange
d. Spotpay Retail Payments

Benefits for SPOT Holders -
a. SPOT token holders will be entitled to a weekly dividend of 51%
of the total trading fees generated by Spoitcoin’s digital asset exchange.
b. SPOT token holders are also entitled to an additional quarterly dividend of 12% of the net profits derived from Spotcoin’s mining, OTC and Spotpay payments businesses.

Join Telegram - https://t.me/spotcointeammean ALL business lines. This includes our Spotpay merchant payment system. The quarterly dividend will start the first profitable quarter and continue moving forward. Maybe you can use some of those dividend payments to get something shiny and new through Spotpay. How’s that for providing simple liquidity to the world?

imusify.com ❰        Award winning blockchain music platform        ❱ imusify.com
jrivera68846

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:46:04 AM

Just invest at your own risk since you can't overlook the scammers. And keep your self updated with the trend of the coins your going to buy.
vasilisc555

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:04:33 PM

At the moment, I would not invest in various start-ups because their time has already passed. It is better to look at what old coin will be more useful.
Vaedmild

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 12:05:39 PM

i have some bitcoins with me..any tips to invest them...dont want to spend them...should i invest in some ICO ??
i th8nk that ico investnen tis nice but you beed to be araifpd of scammers so be careful oekwae and check info
Vaedmild

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 12:06:10 PM

At the moment, I would not invest in various start-ups because their time has already passed. It is better to look at what old coin will be more useful.
everybinvestnnet is good inly if yoh have a chance to be sure in your cjoivpce and i believe you will cope with risks
Perfect35

Activity: 854

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:23:30 PM

You have to be careful before investing into any ICO, so as not to invest into a vague one, not necessarily a scam ICO this time. Try to do your research on any ICO you intend investing in. You can as well consider investing into good coins that have been listed.
Surge_Dev

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:25:42 PM

I don't think that it is a good idea but my friends have participated in some icos, some were profitable while some were scams, it is necessary to know how to differentiate good and bad icos not to lose investment
Bitmore

Activity: 413
Merit: 100

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:32:51 PM

During a falling market is not worth buying altcoins. If you want to keep your investment better don't sell bitcoins. The fact is that bitcoin has the largest capitalization. This means that during the fall, everyone will buy bitcoin to save their money. Therefore, do not sell bitcoins and wait for the price growth.

Xlady
Copper Member

Activity: 109

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:51:05 PM

My first advice for you will be to do your own research DYOR. Don't take anyone's word for it when deciding. Dont jump on hype of an ICO. Get some criteria for investing in an ICO and always stick with tnat no matter what.
kostagr33k

Activity: 309

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:34:13 PM

ICO is one of the best ways to invest. But be prepared for the fact that the prices first falls and then grows.
hisyam_fathoni

Activity: 331

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:58:33 PM

I think it’s better to buy more bitcoin to invest of on invest in altcoin. Bitcoin more promising of on altcoin, so it’s better to invest bitcoin.
humjeulk

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:14:19 PM

I feel that in the event that you need to contribute some bitcoins to ICO ventures. You ought to have a few encounters about ICO ventures. There were numerous defrauded ICO propelling in this gathering so you should be cautious on those ICO extends and should observe all informations to be composed in this ICO string before speculation choice. Good Luck to you.
JeffreyElvis

Activity: 162

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:40:35 PM

i have some bitcoins with me..any tips to invest them...dont want to spend them...should i invest in some ICO ??
I think it’s a great decision don’t be skeptic about anything you do although a little caution is important so research is your only option. Investment in ICO can go right if the right project to invest is picked with care and you know all about it but if not you may be burnt. For me, projects with real applications work like Liven or maybe Propy. So please do your own research and make your decision wisely.
military

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:08:59 PM

Holding won't multiply your bitcoin, it can only increase or decrease the price value of your coins.  If you wanted to increase  BTC  -  ICO is one of the possible way to multiply it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: