Bitcoin Forum
June 05, 2024, 12:37:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investment in ICO  (Read 13379 times)
developer101dev

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:05:36 PM

i have some bitcoins with me..any tips to invest them...dont want to spend them...should i invest in some ICO ??

The profit will be always depending on the platform of the coin because not every cryptocurrency in the market has the potential to grow since not every developers has a good project in their ico.
Chefironside

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:24:50 PM

i can recommend traxion. a good ico and a good team. and very many good ico ratings !!

https://www.icocreed.com/ico-traxion-token-ico-76.html
https://icobench.com/ico/traxion
https://www.icotokennews.com/icos/traxion/
https://icorating.com/ico/traxion-txn/

there are more ratings. all are good. i think you can invest here  Wink good luck with your invest

https://www.traxion.tech/
cryptocyprus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:12:06 PM

Don't invest in an ICO now, because it is more likely that you will just lose your money. Better invest in good and promising altcoins or buy tokens of new projects on the exchange.

Minter                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█

▄█████▄   ▄▄
▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
████████▄▄   ▐████████████
 ████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████
   ████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
  ▀▀█████████▀▀
Arlette Foxsparkle

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:22:48 PM

It is depends in your own instinct! If you feel it is more good when you are wanting to invest your money in some ICO then go for it however if you hesitate to invest because of something struggling in your mind so don't invest because it is better to become wise. Use you intelligence and experiencea on how to choose a right and profitable ICO not to lost your money in a waste things. Scam ICO's are really spreading and unstoppable fraudulent persons.
Allan Ramanda

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:27:25 PM

i have some bitcoins with me..any tips to invest them...dont want to spend them...should i invest in some ICO ??
investing in ico is very good, because you can get multiple benefits, but you have to be smart in choosing ico, because there are so many scams in ico. you must have experience if you want to join ico
Sasha Lumerin

Activity: 159
Merit: 10

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 01:29:07 PM

Just simple for me to choose ico project that was open private sale at their program..
1. How many percent token hasbeen sold at private sale some ico project.here we can know about interesting people to join and buy this token..and here can be support ico project to reached their softcap or hardcap
2. How many partner that was join and be supporter in this program..we know many good partner in some ico project..like wings,Bancor,Ibm,forbes,and etc.
3. Where from their project...in here i always choose some project that not from india..its very hard for  be succes i think all some project from india..i dont know why..
Maybe just it my opinion about how to choose ico project investmen

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░               UBEX               ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░               Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange               ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░        • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github        ░███▓
glonic

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:31:25 PM

Eloncity is one of the best projects ever! I have checked out every detail and infos. They look like pretty impressive. I have also checked out their reputations. They are really up to to the expectations! http://www.eloncity.io/
freemax1900

Activity: 44
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:24:26 PM

Investing in ICO is very dangerous if you dont have full information about this project. Be sure that you are confident with your knowledge and can controll any uncertaint situation.
niceal

Activity: 209

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:30:09 PM

The suggestion given by the first people who replied before me should be considered.  Scam ICO are very rampant ever since but it is much clever to the point that they will make it look very legit with people behind them being revealed.  So better do a thorough research on the project, especially the declared people behind and see it for yourself.
Sangkuni

Activity: 392
Merit: 114

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:47:07 PM

investing in ico is very good, because you can get multiple benefits, but you have to be smart in choosing ico, because there are so many scams in ico. you must have experience if you want to join ico

Yes i agree with you, too much scam project out there.
you must do research first , your own research .
You can go to ico review, ico bench , etc.
Read whitepaper, Team, roadmap , and supply too .
TRY to buy the ico who have reached the softcap .
If you look for a nice ico , promising ico ,  i think you must check traxion
lubasik

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:59:15 AM

I agree with many that investing in ICO is risky. In my opinion, it is necessary to invest in already formed and successful companies.
Sakira72

Activity: 93

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:14:27 PM

I agree with Basil's opinion.  In fact, ICO has a great future, because we live in the time of technological progress, and this currency seems to have been created for this time.  And Paytomat has just heard about it.  And I decided to try and I remain satisfied.  So if you want to try something new - I advise Lips sealed Lips sealed
jenktosar

Activity: 145

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:54:04 AM

The forum has written a lot of information about investing in ICO. If you want to learn how to invest, try to search for information yourself. Before you invest your money, learn to analyze. The advices of others may result in loss of money
solkinsolali

Activity: 154
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:57:55 AM

I think you may have to divert some into investing in good ICOs. But it is usually preferred you bring in fresh cash investment into the market, but since you already have BTC, then use a part of it for further investment in crypto.
Jakson123777

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:59:39 AM

There is a lot of ICO on the market.What is immediately turn out to be scammers, which is not collected soft cover and return the money to investors.You need to study thoroughly before you invest your money.
thichdudinhx

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:04:00 AM

ICO is still a good investment to me, but you should carefully research about the project that you will  invest in because there are many scam project out there .
kimvinhmao

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:05:49 AM

As market situation my advice don't invest your money in ICO, if you wait you can buy with low price from exchange.

this is make sense, down trend market make new token drop below ICO price, we should gather cheap token on exchange at this time, but I don't know any good but cheap token, can you have some good altcoin ?
UnusualMouse

Activity: 99

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:10:15 AM

The problem right now is that the number of legit projects are overwhelmed by the fake ones. This scenario gives a bad image to the whole ICO industry, creating a stigma to investors that all of the projects are scam or will just turn out as scam. Plus the fact that I think most of the review site out there is corrupted, they tend to give a good review for the right price. There's a new upcoming platform would like to counteract on this things they are called menlo.one I hope they will not turnout as one of them.
kimvinhmao

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:13:37 AM

Market is bad right now but I think exchange and Blockchain project can still give us good profit return , like Bgogo, Usechain, Ocean Exchange,.... Do not invest in Dapps at this time
auroboros

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:16:24 AM

Be careful in choosing an investment, be it an ICO or buy a coin that you believe, especially an ICO, we have to really know and be sure about that, do not carelessly choose ICO, try to see some trusted sources that review ICO, so you can choose The right ICO
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: