Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:10:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investment in ICO  (Read 13379 times)
c_20

Activity: 133
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:56:25 AM

Investment are subject to market risk. If you are in for some serious crypto investments then you should thoroughly do research on parameters like the official website, whitepaper, the core team and the ICOs social media presence and pleasantries. If you are looking for some solid investment and good returns, then I would suggest INCODIUM!

Incodium has developed a solution to protect users and investors against the rising threat of cryptocurrency hacks. Incodium is achieving this through an API-based Smart Contract Solution.

The cryptocurrency market’s valuation has crossed the $300 billion mark. As the value of the market grows, there is an urgent need to beef up security measures. Given the rapidly increasing in cryptocurrency exchange hacks, there needs to be a solution for this problem.

Until now, when an exchange gets hacked, the process of identification of theft and compensation to the user take days or even weeks to be processed at times.

Incodium aims to revolutionize the way compensation is provided through a simple, transparent and actionable platform. Their “Smart Compensation Protection” service determines the extent of the loss occurred and the amount of compensation that needs to be provided.

To know more about INCODIUM: https://coindelite.com/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
v_15

Activity: 141
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:04:56 PM

Hacking is one of the biggest issues faced by crypto exchanges and individuals these days. According to a report, there have been more than 12 great hacks which have taken place since 2014. Most of us are already aware of Coincheck hack where the exchange lost more than $500 Millions. Securing our platforms from these issues is tough. As the market continually grows, the number of scams are increasing.

Incodium coin (INCO) is built to provide compensation for exchange hacking damage an Incodium platform secures and increases the value of cryptocurrency market. Incodium’s underlying technology operates on Smart Compensation which offers one-stop solution against exchange hacking.

The INCODIUM connectivity platform is a revenue model which is offered for its users. The service is accessible through INCODIUM Mobile Wallet App. INCODIUM’s ecosystem sustains damage compensation services and offers its users to use several utility functions.

Where can you earn and spend INCO coins?

Crowd Buying

INCO’s built-in voting system offers crowdsourced purchases for high-valueditems. These items can be sold later while sharing profits.

Retail Payments

Incodium, Union Soft has partnered to build a POS software (patent pending) which allows INCO coin payments through the Incodium Mobile Wallet App.

Big Data

Users can receive rewards by offering data collection and watching advertisements.

E-Commerce

INCO coin holders will be benefitted with exclusive access to Incodium’s e-commerce platform that offers ‘coin back’ rewards.

For more information, please visit:

Official Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/Incodium/

Official Medium Page: https://medium.com/@incodiummate

Official Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/INCOmate

Official Telegram Channel: https://t.me/incodium

Official Twitter: https://twitter.com/Incodium_Daniel
Kupidon777

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:21:49 PM

All bitcoins do not need to invest in ICO, I invest up to 50%. You can follow someone's proven recommendations, but it is better to check everything yourself. If you are recommended ICO, do not be lazy to read the white paper..

hardhouseinc

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 12:48:14 PM

If you want to invest in an ICO be careful and read about it before. Make sure it seems to be a good project and only then start investing in it

▄▄▄▄
            ██████▄▄
            ██████████▄
            ████████████▄
       ▄▄███   ▀▀█████████▄
    ▄███████       ▀███████▌
  ▄█████████         ▀██████▌
 ▄██████████           ██████
▄███████████
████████████
████████████
████████████
▀███████████
 ▀██████████           ██████
  ▀█████████         ▄██████▌
    ▀███████       ▄███████▌
       ▀▀███   ▄▄█████████▀
            ████████████▀
            ██████████▀
            ██████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀
|
CRYPTOCIRCLEX
THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
|

██ ██
███████████▄
  ███   ▀▀███
  ███     ▐██
  ███    ▄███
  ██████████▄
  ███    ▀▀███
  ███      ▐██
  ███     ▄███
████████████▀
    ██ ██
    ▀▀ ▀▀
#Forum ANN

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█  ▀▀     █ ▀█▄
█  ▀▀▀▀   █   ▀█
█         ▀▀▀▀▀█
█      ███▄    █
█   ▄██  ▀██   █
█  ▐███        █
█  ▐███        █
█   ▀██  ▄██   █
█      ███▀  █ █
█          ▀▀▀ █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#Whitepaper

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
#Facebook 

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
#Twitter         

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
#Medium     

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████
▐███████████████████████████▌
▐███████████  ▀█████████████▌
▐███████████     ▀██████████▌
▐███████████     ▄██████████▌
▐███████████  ▄█████████████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
 ███████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#YouTube   

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

#Telegram
|
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:51:30 PM

Investment in ICO is good because it is profitable and many advantages. Some ICO has bonuses so much better if we invest it.

Exactly, as long as we can choose ICO then we will get a big profit, I believe that the trend of using crypto will continue to improve so that it is most worthy of being an investment to make money grow.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

hinpoc.hin

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:37:28 PM

i have some bitcoins with me..any tips to invest them...dont want to spend them...should i invest in some ICO ??

In my opinion and my experoance yes the best of investment is invest to ICO.  why?  because ICO is the best investment ever. 
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:41:23 PM

ICO investment still remain profitable regardless if market condition! For the past few months, bear has dominated the cryptocurrency market, still, I have seen ICO that become succesful and yielded 10 times profit for investors. NPXS is a perfect example!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
HaddenChapman

Activity: 175

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:47:17 PM

i have some bitcoins with me..any tips to invest them...dont want to spend them...should i invest in some ICO ??
YES! At this moment ICOs is the good to the investment, but be careful to investment for the ICOs. Cox this moment most ICO/projects are the scams so watch out the scams and to invest in the any ICOs which have you believe it's have a bright future.
pleci

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:03:37 PM

ICO investment still remain profitable regardless if market condition! For the past few months, bear has dominated the cryptocurrency market, still, I have seen ICO that become succesful and yielded 10 times profit for investors. NPXS is a perfect example!
I think for now it is better to invest in coins compared to ICO because currently the ICO is vulnerable to failure or has not met expectations.
but if you are interested in investing in an ICO then you must be very careful in choosing it.
PumaPuma_

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:15:51 PM

I would advise you to hold your bitcoins. If there is pumping bitcoin, you can make good money, and if you buy altcoins, you can stay with a penny.
lonlonmarlon

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:30:51 PM

When you want to invest in the ICO check first the ICO if legit or not because we have a ICO now is scam and be careful of that and i hope you can choose a good ico.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
okaypool

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:33:46 PM

If you still have the bitcoins, do not sell them. On the contrary, if opportunity, buy it. The price is very good for purchasing now. I think that by the end of the year the market will still recover, and the price of bitcoin will again grow. Be patient.
CaMeRoNy

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:38:57 PM

If you still have the bitcoins, do not sell them. On the contrary, if opportunity, buy it. The price is very good for purchasing now. I think that by the end of the year the market will still recover, and the price of bitcoin will again grow. Be patient.

As much as I would not like to believe it, but I do not think a hundred until the end of the year the market will recover. Bitcoin if it grows, it is likely to a maximum of 12-13 thousand dollars. Invest now in ICO it's all madness.

AleksandraM

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:03:29 PM

as for me you definitely should try this but not now, the ico market is not good now and a lot of really good and technically strong projects may be dumped due to the market conditions. But if the market recovers i will continue to invest in ico's very often, as it was before.
I would like to believe that when the market turns, investments in cryptocurrency will recover to the previous level. There is less confidence in ICO.
ggezlink

Activity: 61

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:20:22 PM

It relies on your choice. Anyway I trust that it is better for you to do some home works with respect to the ICO and exchanging in the event that you are new to this field. My recommendation is that you hold for quite a while, in regards to putting resources into ICOs. Anyway you have to do great research in regards to the ICO and locate the good ones. else you will squander the capability of your cash.
AleksandraM

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:22:40 PM

Given the situation on the crypto market, I would not advise investing funds in crypto ICO projects. There is a very big risk, how to get on an unfair developer who will disappear with your money. And just lose your investment when the token becomes public and will fall several times in price when it enters the exchange.
This situation is now with most of the projects, when entering the exchange the price is several times lower than the ICO price. Cryptocurrency is a profitable industry for fraud.
AleksandraM

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:35:54 PM

Now investing in bitcoin and altcoins is much more correct and profitable than investing in ICO. Perhaps less profit, but less risk.
raidenplus0327

Activity: 88

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 10:24:21 PM

Many people will say that ICO investment are so risky because of bear market but it is not entirely true i believe it is one of the best time to invest because only with strong marketing , members and advisor and solid platform will be successful with is market . For me Gemstra have this potential , they already have their first retail marketplace the BOUTIQUE where sellers and brands are partnering to generate sales , and within 10 months of their official launch BOUTIQUE successfully raised $5M dollars of revenue and secured partnership with many brands for sure Gemstra will be the future social selling worldwide !
cherepashkis

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:27:53 PM

while the market is falling, I would not advise to invest in ICO. leave your bitcoins is also an investment.
seblbj

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:29:48 PM

Personally I think ICO investment is one of a great way of investment but before that you must have in mind to have make a good research and think about it what makes that project different from others , and why you believe in this project there is a good icos with promising projects

Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: