Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 06:01:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][RLC] iEx.ec blockchain-based distributed cloud announces its Crowdsale  (Read 183782 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
pierredelille

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 02:56:37 AM

Yeah, you will not regret your choice.
iEx.ec will be one of most successful ICO projet this year.

iEx.ec
►BLOCKCHAIN BASED
meeekz

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 03:16:58 AM

What is the primary target market and how will you reach this market segment?

Check out the Powerledger ICO.... Disrupting the power industry
https://bounty.powerledger.io/btctalk/?hash=n81HRsvnAyG3cfl6
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 07:20:24 AM

What is the primary target market and how will you reach this market segment?

I think it is $2 million minimum cap. I believe the team will hit their target, this is one of the best ICO in the space. The team is solid enough to deliver on their promises and I think they have presence in China also

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
szafa

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 07:23:05 AM

This is the super,awesome,great coin i last saw.
dragonchopper9

Activity: 361

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 10:32:38 AM

i think iEx.ec is nice project. i want to invest my bitcoin in here

The decentralized computing market is still empty, so this project will definitely find its place on it.

▄▄█████████▄▄
       ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
     ▄██▀▀               ▀▀██▄
    ██▀                    ████
   ██                     ███▀██
  ██                    ▄██▀   ██
 ██                    ▄██      ██
██▀                  ▄██▀      ▄███
██                  ▄██      ▄██▀██
██                 ██▀    ▄███▀  ██
██               ▄██▀   ▄██▀     ██
██▄             ▄██  ▄███▀      ▄██
 ██           ▄██▀ ▄██▀         ██
  ██         ▄██▄███▀          ██
   ██       █████▀            ██
    ██▄   ▄████▀            ▄██
     ▀██▄███▀            ▄▄██▀
       ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
           ▀▀█████████▀▀
L I V E T R E E   A D E P T TM
Own the future of entertainment
The World's 1st Community-Powered,
Film, TV and Content Network  ★
yassga

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 01:44:59 PM

iEx.ec is happy to announce that he is holding two more conferences in his agenda.

- the first one : Blockchain Keynote at the Minalogic Business Meetings, April 26th, 2017, Grenoble, France
- the second one : Blockchain Corner Conference at the IoT, Cloud & Datacenter World exhibition, March 22, 2017, Paris, France

For more information, please look the links below :
http://iex.ec/?p=672
http://iex.ec/?p=685
meeekz

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 02:28:10 AM

What Eth wallets are supported for crowdsale?  MEW?

Check out the Powerledger ICO.... Disrupting the power industry
https://bounty.powerledger.io/btctalk/?hash=n81HRsvnAyG3cfl6
Triload

Activity: 297

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 02:49:27 AM

What Eth wallets are supported for crowdsale?  MEW?

MEW, aks Myetherwallet will be supported for sure, most ETH crowdfunding uses this wallet. Don't forget mist, which is the standard eth wallet.
Jerry S

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 05:14:12 AM

i would like to ask about the ongoing bounty campaign, in case the minimum treshold of 2k BTC is not reached, will they still be paid? some ppl on local thread were asking about this
derekis126

Activity: 306

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 05:56:38 AM

i would like to ask about the ongoing bounty campaign, in case the minimum treshold of 2k BTC is not reached, will they still be paid? some ppl on local thread were asking about this

Definitely not paid, if the threshold of 2k BTC failed, it means that the project is not successful and will be terminated, no bounty will be paid.
BitcoinUKmedia

Activity: 261

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 11:13:44 AM
Last edit: March 21, 2017, 01:16:05 PM by BitcoinUKmedia

Hi jerry S - bounties will be paid since $2m is the target of the team and not a hard cap.
gf_iexec (OP)

Activity: 73

iEx.ec researcher & co-founder

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2017, 12:39:26 PM

Hi jerry S - bounties will be paid since $2m is the target of the team and not a hard cap.

derekis126 - where are you getting your information??

derekis126. No this is wrong, where did you get the information ?
All bounties will be paid. Tokens are provisioned at the creation of the contracts.
This will happen just before the start of the crowdsale.

iEx.ec
►BLOCKCHAIN BASED FULLY DISTRIBUTED CLOUD COMPUTING
WHITE PAPER | CROWDSALE | SLACK | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | REDDIT | YOUTUBE | LINKEDIN | BLOG
Jerry S

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 01:16:45 PM

All bounties will be paid. Tokens are provisioned at the creation of the contracts.

so the project will still be continued no matter how much the ICO raised?
gf_iexec (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2017, 01:25:22 PM

team, bounty and reserve tokens are emitted at the creation of the smart contract. And then the crowdsale allows everyone to participate. When the objective target is reached, the crowdsale is considered successful and tokens are immediately sent to backers. Bounties are paid at the end of the crowdsale.

iEx.ec
WHITE PAPER | CROWDSALE | SLACK | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | REDDIT | YOUTUBE | LINKEDIN | BLOG
jujugoboom

Activity: 383

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 01:26:26 PM

It seems so, if they pay the bounty no matter the ICO is raised, or the ICO start or not, they will surely pay. But if the fund is not 2000 btc, will you refund or continue with the fund less than 2000 btc?
gf_iexec (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2017, 01:29:26 PM

It seems so, if they pay the bounty no matter the ICO is raised, or the ICO start or not, they will surely pay. But if the fund is not 2000 btc, will you refund or continue with the fund less than 2000 btc?

We'll release all the information considering the participation to the crowdsale in the coming days. I prefer to communicate using clear and well written documents instead of giving information in the forum. At the moment we already released the description of the token distribution, the bounty program. Then we'll communicate on the crowdsale process for end-users, the legal terms , and the smart contract that handles all this.

iEx.ec
jujugoboom

Activity: 383

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 01:33:00 PM

We'll release all the information considering the participation to the crowdsale in the coming days.

Thank you sir. I watch your thread. There is 3 weeks left for ICO start, so we may have more investors if we have the good marketing in these 3 weeks.
yassga

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 02:42:36 PM

iEx.ec Virtual Machine Management

To continue Oleg Lodygensky‘s series of articles introducing the technology behind the iEx.ec Blockchain-based Distributed Cloud, this article presents the iExec Virtual Machine Management.
http://iex.ec/?p=705
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 07:27:20 PM

I came across this project sonm.io.yesterday, it looks interesting and will like the iEx team to differentiate their project from sonm and Golem.

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

TRY DEMO

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
gf_iexec (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2017, 10:21:15 PM

Hi

I've read quickly their white paper, which is not bad at all. It's actually closer to GridCoin, CureCoin than iEx.ec.

Their goal is to rely on the Boinc middleware which has been designed for Volunteer Computing. There are pro and cons with respect to Boinc. The good thing is that there's a large community and it's a well established software. The cons -- IMO it's a very common misunderstanding about Boinc-- is that BOINC has been designed for  one particular kind of applications which are the SETI@home like. That is one almost infinite stream of tasks to execute, and Boinc has a unique ability to execute this kind of workload. No doubt about it. The point is that this kind of applications are very specific and quite rare even in the scientific world and certainly inexistent in the business world. Most of the time people have "peak" demand of extra computing capacity and they usually want rapid turn-around for there application. The misunderstanding is that Boinc is inefficient at treating those kind of workloads, which are in fact very common. Let's say you're designing a drug, you want the result of your simulation in couple of hours/days not weeks/months like with Boinc. In contrast XtremWeb-HEP has many features that are needed to implement the distributed Cloud and that are missing in Boinc. Because Boinc has not been designed for that purpose.

Also, another thing is that Boinc is really associated with altruistic behavior. Hard to build business use cases in this context.

But I like their white paper, it was well done. There are a couple of errors, but much less than in the Golem WP. I think that they are more experienced than Golem and they might release something truely useful before Golem.

Now if you look at the previous Oleg's posts, you'll see that we do have an edge (security, VM management, virtual networking), and later Oleg will continue to publish about data management, application management, etc... Our roadmap, go-to-market strategy, revenue model is way more defined than their.

and mincap/maxcap  200 BTC -- 20.000 BTC : 1 to 100 wow. ;-)

iEx.ec
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: