Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 07:14:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][RLC] iEx.ec blockchain-based distributed cloud announces its Crowdsale  (Read 183778 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cabron

Activity: 2870
Merit: 603

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2017, 10:02:55 PM

Firs time I noticed this crowdsale, the team isn't going to do social media bounty?
Project is really good I hope to have some for promoting if you have some article bounty please update the first page. I will be back to check it later. I can post on medium.com.

dadingsda
Legendary

Activity: 1310
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 10:06:13 PM

elastic is much better than golem?

yes,it is

we will see it soon

Elastic is overhyped, it is not better than 10% of golem, and not the competitor of RLC. IMO RLC will be the best one, and second is golem. Their funding is much larger than XEL, investors know these things.

time will tell...

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
wavespump

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 11:44:16 PM

ICO will come very soon, the team is spreading the words in China, Chinese dragons and whales like RLC, I predict 10k btc worth RLC will be sold out in 1 day.
ekoja

Activity: 700

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 12:44:34 AM

ICO will come very soon, the team is spreading the words in China, Chinese dragons and whales like RLC, I predict 10k btc worth RLC will be sold out in 1 day.

It will be crazy.  The team has a good scientific and technological background. ICO will be successful.
jujugoboom

Activity: 383
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 04:33:36 AM

It will be crazy.  The team has a good scientific and technological background. ICO will be successful.

Very optimistic, actually I am agree with wavespump, IEX is the supercomputer project and it is superior like Golem, Golem raised 820k ETH within 1 hour, so guys it is time to buy it when ICO starts, it will end very soon after ICO starts. I will quote my post if this happens eventually.
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 05:04:37 AM

Very optimistic, actually I am agree with wavespump, IEX is the supercomputer project and it is superior like Golem, Golem raised 820k ETH within 1 hour, so guys it is time to buy it when ICO starts, it will end very soon after ICO starts. I will quote my post if this happens eventually.

I think what actually helped Golem is the community support they enjoy from the Ethereum community base, I think the have realised it is not as easy as they once thought. I know iEX team will reach their target, solid academic and technical team behind the project. I hope they are able to get support from China, the team to me seems to focus more on Chinese market

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
yassga

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 08:54:37 AM

10th April 2017, Lyon, France. Distributed cloud computing platform iExec has announced a role call of advisors that includes Aurelien Menant of Gatecoin and Marco Streng of Genesis Mining. The list of advisors covers a broad range of fields from security and legal to business and industry. The announcement comes prior to the launch of iExec’s ICO on 12 April where its Ethereum-based token, RLC will be on offer to participants.

To read the full article : https://medium.com/iex-ec/iex-ec-announces-high-profile-board-of-advisors-c2654ad44d80
jbrg

Activity: 250
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 12:15:29 PM

10th April 2017, Lyon, France. Distributed cloud computing platform iExec has announced a role call of advisors that includes Aurelien Menant of Gatecoin and Marco Streng of Genesis Mining. The list of advisors covers a broad range of fields from security and legal to business and industry. The announcement comes prior to the launch of iExec’s ICO on 12 April where its Ethereum-based token, RLC will be on offer to participants.

To read the full article : https://medium.com/iex-ec/iex-ec-announces-high-profile-board-of-advisors-c2654ad44d80

Yes  Smiley

And here's Gatecoin's blog post about iEx.ec's token (RLC) crowdsale:

https://blog.gatecoin.com/gatecoin-supports-iex-ec-token-rlc-crowdsale-de4df2a2b017

asian386

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 04:19:04 PM

Yes  Smiley

https://blog.gatecoin.com/gatecoin-supports-iex-ec-token-rlc-crowdsale-de4df2a2b017

people should know that Gatecoin's Aurelien Menant is an advisor at iex.ec and that Gatecoin was hacked last year and they are still in busenis buy only paid back 2.5% of ETH funds that have been stolen...... Is a so called high profile advisor?
mirceamoca

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

Business dev, fintech, research

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2017, 04:19:27 PM

2 days left to start the iEx.ec Crowdsale
asian386

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 04:27:11 PM

People should know that founders coin of 'this' project are not being locked for a period of time. You have to think about why this is not the case? It's very easy to implement, more and more ICO's starting to do this, it's becoming standard.

It gives investors more security that the founders won't sell their stack in the first week and stop the project right after. There is no real reason to not have this protection in place.

This should become standard practice in all ICO's, just like in startups outside crypto which have vesting structures in place to protect us. Just because we are in crypto world doesn't mean that investors shouldn't suddenly have no protections in place....

Ethereum would benefit big time if all ICO's do this. The ICO hype will get bigger and we can expect more scammers taking advantage of this, with vesting structures in place scamming is a lot harder.

Becareful guys, this smells like a scam. Again: it's very to implement a lock up period for 6 or 12 months for example, so why not? Should it be even a possibility for the team to dump their coins in the first week of trading? No , I don't think so!
gf_iexec (OP)

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

iEx.ec researcher & co-founder

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2017, 04:47:46 PM

Yes  Smiley

people should know that Gatecoin's Aurelien Menant is an advisor at iex.ec and that Gatecoin was hacked last year and they are still in busenis buy only paid back 2.5% of ETH funds that have been stolen...... Is a so called high profile advisor?

Gatecoin had a key role in several very successful ICO. Like Firstblood for instance.

iEx.ec
►BLOCKCHAIN BASED FULLY DISTRIBUTED CLOUD COMPUTING
WHITE PAPER | CROWDSALE | SLACK | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | REDDIT | YOUTUBE | LINKEDIN | BLOG
jbrg

Activity: 250
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 05:16:58 PM

Becareful guys, this smells like a scam. Again: it's very to implement a lock up period for 6 or 12 months for example, so why not? Should it be even a possibility for the team to dump their coins in the first week of trading? No , I don't think so!

I understand your point but frankly I'm not sure if locking the funds for a few months is not a guarantee of anything. We've been following token sale all existing best practices. Our goal is to decentralize the cloud, not to innovate on crowdsale structure. You can learn more on the project reading our white paper: http://iex.ec/whitepaper

Here are some more infos about RLC token: https://medium.com/iex-ec/the-essence-of-the-rlc-token-90812b21d166

jacaf01

Activity: 742

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2017, 05:20:29 PM

Yes  Smiley

Gatecoin had a key role in several very successful ICO. Like Firstblood for instance.

Yes, that is true, Firstblood ICO is one of the most successful ICO last year, I believe iEX team can benefit alot by partnering with Gatecoin. The ICO is now around the corner

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
asian386

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 05:52:08 PM

I understand your point but frankly I'm not sure if locking the funds for a few months is not a guarantee of anything. We've been following token sale all existing best practices. Our goal is to decentralize the cloud, not to innovate on crowdsale structure. You can learn more on the project reading our white paper: http://iex.ec/whitepaper

Here are some more infos about RLC token: https://medium.com/iex-ec/the-essence-of-the-rlc-token-90812b21d166

This has nothing to do with 'innovating crowdsale structure'. It's very very simple. The possibility that founders of a project could sell right after the ICO is just ridiculous. 6 months or 12 month lock up would secure investors of you guys dumping from start, so it does do a lot. These investors feel more comfortable to get into the ICO this way and the whole Ethereum community benefits with these kind of structures which many already implemented. Like said before, this is become the norm for serious projects. There really isn't an argument against it to not do it. It's simple and it benefits everybody, unless of course you want to cash out ASAP and are a scammer.
BitcoinUKmedia

Activity: 261

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 07:02:19 PM

In case you missed it:

KCN Video Interview with Gilles Fedak : KCN (KolesCoinNews) channel, based on cryptocurrency breaking news and analytics, has interviewed the co-founder of iEx.ec, Dr Gilles Fedak.

Enjoy watching the video!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20I1ZvN9TAU
jujugoboom

Activity: 383

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 01:23:19 AM

This is a very serious project, maybe the largest one in this year. I heard you have angel-round pre-ico and already raised 10k btc? If it is true, this is very amazing.
xlcus
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1009

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 01:27:32 AM

This is a very serious project, maybe the largest one in this year. I heard you have angel-round pre-ico and already raised 10k btc? If it is true, this is very amazing.

Where did you get the info?

If having pre-ICO round, has it been announced? And how about ICO distribution?
tiger5056

Activity: 686

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 01:32:11 AM

interesting if all get together. Lots of work and promish

meeekz

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 01:47:10 AM

Impressive work promoting the sale. Great start.

Check out the Powerledger ICO.... Disrupting the power industry
https://bounty.powerledger.io/btctalk/?hash=n81HRsvnAyG3cfl6
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: