Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:34:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][RLC] iEx.ec blockchain-based distributed cloud announces its Crowdsale  (Read 183765 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
gf_iexec (OP)

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

iEx.ec researcher & co-founder

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2017, 09:11:49 PM

I won't be able to join the crowdsale the 19th (trip without computer)
Is it possible to place some order somewhere before the date ?

Please contact Gatecoin tokens@gatecoin.com . I know that they are centralizing orders.

Best

G.

iEx.ec
►BLOCKCHAIN BASED FULLY DISTRIBUTED CLOUD COMPUTING
WHITE PAPER | CROWDSALE | SLACK | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | REDDIT | YOUTUBE | LINKEDIN | BLOG

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
synthgauge

Activity: 1149
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 10:28:30 PM

Is iEx.ec: The Distributed Cloud similar to the Golem project? https://golem.network/
There are similarities and differences between iEx.ec and Golem.

In term of vision, iEx.ec aims at building a blockchain-based distributed Cloud, while Golem aims at building a worldwide supercomputer.

In term of technology, we benefit from our background in distributed computing. We developed several software on top of which iEx.ec is being built and those software have already being used to build distributed computing infrastructures.

In term of products, we're not addressing the same markets at the same time. iEx.ec is targeting at the first place blockchain-based applications that require extra data, extra applications and extra compute capacities. As we understand Golem, they first target HPC (or let's say HTC, High Throughput Computing) using GND as a mean of payment.

The distributed Cloud provided by iEx.ec will enable a larger range of applications, as the iEx.ec network will enable the applications for which the centralized Cloud is a limiting factor. This includes: blockchain-based applications, IoT +Big Data, distributed machine learning, ambient AI, VR, Edge/Fog computing, smart cities/buildings, etc...

We think that Golem and iEx.ec are somehow both competing against centralized Cloud providers. So I hope that in the future, there will be enough synergy between the two projects to pool our strengths. Smiley

I mentioned this in the Slack, but I continue to believe that initially iExec should brand itself as "Off chain computation for dapps". That is nice and concise and it will clear up a lot of confusion.

Then you can always start your response with: "We're working on making it easy for dapps to do computation they can't do on the blockchain. Golem is working on regular computation needs outside dapps."

"Off chain computation for DApps" is really what we do, but only a small fraction of the iEx.ec vision. This is the most immediate feature to deliver. This is one of 2 big perspectives, in which DApps go towards the Distributed Cloud market network to feed themselves with different types of RESOURCE.
The second perspective is from the small Cloud service providers that perform business transactions within the iEx.ec market network but based. In this case, different kinks of other applications (NOT dapps) will benefit from the blockchain features. So any Cloud service transaction goes to blockchain to access/save key transaction values so enhanced business models become possible.

This might help in understanding the 2 main perspectives of iEx.ec based on the 2 main technologies it relies on: BLOCKCHAIN and CLOUD.
https://medium.com/iex-ec/the-essence-of-the-rlc-token-90812b21d166

It all is clear and nice yeah but that adolescent is lying through his teeth talking about software he developed that iex will be built upon. Skim through the OP, do u see any links where u can download that software. Which part of the OP contains a piece of information on what that mythical software could be? He just can't accept the truth - software has been hidden inside his ass.
sezyumx

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Sandblock - Customer satisfaction on blockchain

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 11:10:09 PM

I can translate to Turkish .if you want.

uscoin1

Activity: 128

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 11:58:29 PM

NO more Chinese ICO for me.  I invested in Antshares and I'm still waiting for my ICO ANS coins.  I contacted them by email, reddit, bitcointalk, PM the guy, etc, but no response. Some tried for a month.  They don't mind taking my 8 btc, but when I claimed my ico coins, they don't reply.   I was going to invest in iEx.ec, but not anymore.

pierredelille

Activity: 63

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 12:23:13 AM

NO more Chinese ICO for me.  I invested in Antshares and I'm still waiting for my ICO ANS coins.  I contacted them by email, reddit, bitcointalk, PM the guy, etc, but no response. Some tried for a month.  They don't mind taking my 8 btc, but when I claimed my ico coins, they don't reply.   I was going to invest in iEx.ec, but not anymore.

iEx.ec not a Chinese ICO. As an international project,  Chinese market is one of TOP market for iEx.ec. Main team members are from European. There is only a small team of marketing in China. So, feel free to participate iEx.ec ICO. Smiley

iEx.ec
►BLOCKCHAIN BASED
xusxuquade

Activity: 560

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 12:40:23 AM

how much result in early ico selling in 3 day
i think is good update result ico selling, because can incraese interest investor to buy youre coin

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
Chinese Marketer

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 12:15:07 PM

Promising project, I like it very much. IEX is the best Chinese project.
tiger5056

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 12:39:40 PM

is ICO start time in UTC?

frankkkkkkk

Activity: 594

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 01:19:40 PM

Gatecoin is so a small exchange...Is there a plan to launch Bitrrex or Poloniex?
axrhuls

Activity: 245
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 01:22:26 PM

Gatecoin is so a small exchange...Is there a plan to launch Bitrrex or Poloniex?

Bittrex will add RLC for sure, I am very confident about it, this is one of the superstar project in this year.
tiger5056

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 01:26:52 PM

looking forward for this

miramare

Activity: 1162
Merit: 568

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 01:47:34 PM

Is iEx.ec: The Distributed Cloud similar to the Golem project? https://golem.network/
There are similarities and differences between iEx.ec and Golem.

In term of vision, iEx.ec aims at building a blockchain-based distributed Cloud, while Golem aims at building a worldwide supercomputer.

In term of technology, we benefit from our background in distributed computing. We developed several software on top of which iEx.ec is being built and those software have already being used to build distributed computing infrastructures.

In term of products, we're not addressing the same markets at the same time. iEx.ec is targeting at the first place blockchain-based applications that require extra data, extra applications and extra compute capacities. As we understand Golem, they first target HPC (or let's say HTC, High Throughput Computing) using GND as a mean of payment.

The distributed Cloud provided by iEx.ec will enable a larger range of applications, as the iEx.ec network will enable the applications for which the centralized Cloud is a limiting factor. This includes: blockchain-based applications, IoT +Big Data, distributed machine learning, ambient AI, VR, Edge/Fog computing, smart cities/buildings, etc...

We think that Golem and iEx.ec are somehow both competing against centralized Cloud providers. So I hope that in the future, there will be enough synergy between the two projects to pool our strengths. Smiley

I mentioned this in the Slack, but I continue to believe that initially iExec should brand itself as "Off chain computation for dapps". That is nice and concise and it will clear up a lot of confusion.

Then you can always start your response with: "We're working on making it easy for dapps to do computation they can't do on the blockchain. Golem is working on regular computation needs outside dapps."

"Off chain computation for DApps" is really what we do, but only a small fraction of the iEx.ec vision. This is the most immediate feature to deliver. This is one of 2 big perspectives, in which DApps go towards the Distributed Cloud market network to feed themselves with different types of RESOURCE.
The second perspective is from the small Cloud service providers that perform business transactions within the iEx.ec market network but based. In this case, different kinks of other applications (NOT dapps) will benefit from the blockchain features. So any Cloud service transaction goes to blockchain to access/save key transaction values so enhanced business models become possible.

This might help in understanding the 2 main perspectives of iEx.ec based on the 2 main technologies it relies on: BLOCKCHAIN and CLOUD.
https://medium.com/iex-ec/the-essence-of-the-rlc-token-90812b21d166

It all is clear and nice yeah but that adolescent is lying through his teeth talking about software he developed that iex will be built upon. Skim through the OP, do u see any links where u can download that software. Which part of the OP contains a piece of information on what that mythical software could be? He just can't accept the truth - software has been hidden inside his ass.

Is there any dev team who can response to this sharp doubt?

how much result in early ico selling in 3 day
i think is good update result ico selling, because can incraese interest investor to buy youre coin

If you read the OP, you can find the ico had been postponed by a week. So there is no update at all.
uscoin1

Activity: 128

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 03:58:27 PM

I'm out.
Just by looking at main thread here.  It's like they don't care.  You look and you know.
It's the most important piece of info and they don't give a shit.  so, i'm out.
Wsbltc

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 04:35:21 PM

Dev: I have a important question for you.

Why is there no lock-up period for the owner's shares? How do you prevent that employees directly withdraw their stake and leave the project?

This is my last question before I will invest. Please answer.

@gf_iexec, no response to this question?
Vagnavs
Legendary

Activity: 1121
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 10:28:08 PM
Last edit: April 17, 2017, 12:44:12 AM by Vagnavs

Dev: I have a important question for you.

Why is there no lock-up period for the owner's shares? How do you prevent that employees directly withdraw their stake and leave the project?

This is my last question before I will invest. Please answer.

@gf_iexec, no response to this question?

Please address all important questions that have been asked. So investors will be well informed on what they are investing in.
Thank you

Avalanche is a must own
rekcahxfb_foundation

Activity: 350

CrowdWiz

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 10:36:34 PM

there is alotof same projects around. iexec, somni elastic and golem

Which one can be success? i think all those coins wont be successfully. Undecided Those projects' developer teams are ery important, skills, trusted ppl etc...

▄███▄
        ▄█████████▄
     ▄██████████▀  ██▄
  ▄████████▀█▀   ▄██████▄
█▀▀▀███████   ▄████████▀▀▀█
██▄   ▀████▄▄▄▄█████▀   ▄██
█████▄   ▀███████▀   ▄█████
████████▄   ▀█▀   ▄████████
▀██████████▄   ▄███████████
   ▀████████▌ ▐█████ ██████
██▄   ▀█ ███▌ ▐████   ▀████
█████▄    ██▌ ▐███▄▄ ▐█████
████████ ▄██▌ ▐█████ ▐█████
████████▄███▌ ▐█████ ▐█████
  ▀█████████▌ ▐█████ ▐██▀
     ▀██████▌ ▐██████▀
        ▀███▌ ▐███▀
           ▀███▀

╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
THE FIRST OF ITS KIND
SELF-GOVERNED ECOSYSTEM

╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱
JOIN THE ICO - 18th OCTOBER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲

▄███▄
        ▄█████████▄
     ▄██████████▀  ██▄
  ▄████████▀█▀   ▄██████▄
█▀▀▀███████   ▄████████▀▀▀█
██▄   ▀████▄▄▄▄█████▀   ▄██
█████▄   ▀███████▀   ▄█████
████████▄   ▀█▀   ▄████████
▀██████████▄   ▄███████████
   ▀████████▌ ▐█████ ██████
██▄   ▀█ ███▌ ▐████   ▀████
█████▄    ██▌ ▐███▄▄ ▐█████
████████ ▄██▌ ▐█████ ▐█████
████████▄███▌ ▐█████ ▐█████
  ▀█████████▌ ▐█████ ▐██▀
     ▀██████▌ ▐██████▀
        ▀███▌ ▐███▀
           ▀███▀

dragonares

Activity: 246

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 01:39:29 AM

Which one can be success? i think all those coins wont be successfully. Undecided Those projects' developer teams are ery important, skills, trusted ppl etc...

iex.ex will be successful, so will be golem. Elastic has been developed by many months, but released nothing. I doubt they will have success. Golem is on polo, maybe RLC will be too.
wavespump

Activity: 728

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 02:07:55 AM

iex.ex will be successful, so will be golem. Elastic has been developed by many months, but released nothing. I doubt they will have success. Golem is on polo, maybe RLC will be too.

Super computer projects, cloud storage projects are very popular, don't forget sia, storjcoin, and biggest maidsafe. Never underestimate them.
xx63245613

Activity: 443

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 02:26:08 AM

I realy dont like Gatecoin,this is a scam exchange!We need Poloniex!

▄▄
          ▄▄████▄▄
       ▄▄████▀▀████▄▄
    ▄▄████▀      ▀████▄▄
 ▄▄████▀            ▀███▀
████▀                  ▀  ▄▄
███                      ▄██
███                      ███
███   ███▄        ▄███   ███
███   █████▄    ▄█████   ███
███   ███▀███▄▄███▀███   ███
███   ███  ▀████▀  ███   ███
███   ███    ▀▀    ███   ███
███▄  ███          ███  ▄███
 ▀███▄███          ███▄███▀
   ▀█████          █████▀
     ▀███          ███▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀▀███
███████████▀▀▀      ███
█████▀▀▀       ▄    ███
██▄         ▄█▀    ████
█████▄    ▄█▀      ████
████████▄█▀       █████
██████████  ▄     █████
██████████ ███▄  ██████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀██████
████ ▀███████     ▀▄███
████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄████
█████              ████
██████             ████
███████▄          █████
███████▀        ▄██████
███▀▀        ▄▄████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀▀███████
██████████▀     ███████
██████████   ██████████
████████▀▀   ▀▀████████
████████       ████████
██████████   ██████████
██████████   ██████████
██████████   ██████████
██████████   ██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀         ▀▀█████
███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███
██   ████▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀   ██
██  ███▀       ▀  █  ██
██  ██▀  █████  ▀██  ██
██  ██  ███████  ██  ██
██  ██▄  █████  ▄██  ██
██  ███▄       ▄███  ██
██   ████▄▄▄▄▄████   ██
███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███
█████▄▄         ▄▄█████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
██████████████▀████████
████████████▀ ▄ ▀  ▀███
███████████ ▄███▄  ▄███
███████████ ███████████
██▀  ▀█▀▀     ▀▀█▀  ▀██
██     ▄▄     ▄▄     ██
███▄  ████   ████  ▄███
████   ▀▀     ▀▀   ████
█████  ▀▄▄   ▄▄▀  █████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀███████████████████
███      ██████████████████
████▄▄▄▄███████████████████
████    ██    █▀    ▀██████
████    ██            █████
████    ██    ▄███▄    ████
████    ██    █████    ████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 05:37:20 AM

I realy dont like Gatecoin,this is a scam exchange!We need Poloniex!

Do you have any solid proof to back your scam allegation. This is the first time I will see anyone calling out Gatecoin exchange. Poloniex don't list ICO again, it is only on Bittrex that ICO listing is possible

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: