Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:01:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][RLC] iEx.ec blockchain-based distributed cloud announces its Crowdsale  (Read 183765 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
MoneroMooo
Legendary

Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 07:09:54 AM

iEx.ec Chengdu Meetup

On the 9th of April, the Chinese iExec team went to Chengdu, the final destination in our mini tour of China’s capital cities. Dr. Haiwu He, co-founder of iExec, gave a lecture about the project in detail and talked about the forthcoming ICO launch on 19th April. Blockchain fans were able to learn about our vision of a distributed future for cloud computing.

The iExec Meetup tour of China has now finished its journey. We have been welcomed by enthusiastic blockchain fans in every city we visited that is testament to the rapid development of blockchain in China. Thanks so much to everyone who has supported us. iExec is also pleased to have the support of Gatecoin, Stimergy, imToken, ICOAge, ICO365, HyperChain Capital, Fintech Blockchain Group (FBG), Wanxiang Blockchain Lab and its BlockGrant X, Genesis Mining and many others.

Join us on April 19th and support a new era of distributed cloud computing!

very good news thanks.. we knew it was going to have a quality staff. the project will be enhanced more along with the investors of large and famous, I think.

i realize that i am very good a project partner.  Wink Wink
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Spratan

Activity: 689
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 10:52:27 AM

so this project will be sold out in 30 minutes like golem?

we see a nice move in golem. will iex move faster?

computing and storage are definitely most legit application. I would prefer to invest in projects like sia, storj, golem, iex.

they all have professional team.

only difference is the funding size.

I won't invest much because there is a very high and realistic chance that you can buy cheaper a few days after, like 90% of ICOs, especially if the coin is listed just after.
Moreover if Bitfinex is goxed meanwhile (deposits and withdrawals currently halted) and a crash occurs.
wavespump

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 11:01:26 AM

I have a feeling this is going to sold out soon after the ICO starts, the team seem to be doing everything right and in my opinion seems to focus on Chinese market which is very huge. Qtum team raised $16 million in few day few weeks ago.

It is highly likely.

computing and storage are definitely most legit application. I would prefer to invest in projects like sia, storj, golem, iex.

IEX is very possible to raise 10000 btc for the maximum cap within 1 hour, reasons: golem did that in a few minutes, RLC is the competitor of Golem.
Spratan

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 11:21:05 AM

I have a feeling this is going to sold out soon after the ICO starts, the team seem to be doing everything right and in my opinion seems to focus on Chinese market which is very huge. Qtum team raised $16 million in few day few weeks ago.

It is highly likely.

IEX is very possible to raise 10000 btc for the maximum cap within 1 hour, reasons: golem did that in a few minutes, RLC is the competitor of Golem.

And like Golem, market prices will be under ICO prices weeks after. Iex is a good project, but rushing has always a cost. Noobs will be the first to criticize the market low prices under ICO.
Easy2Mine

Activity: 854

einc.io

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 11:27:15 AM

I look forward to waiting for you.

Spratan

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 11:32:34 AM

Golem ICO : 8,6 M$ USD
Lowest Marketcap : 6,5 M$ (-25%)
At least 2 months under ICOs price after crowdsale.

https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/golem-network-tokens/
BitcoinRonnie

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 11:42:38 AM

You should analyze the situation on the cryptocurrency market more carefully. Many coins have simply huge capitalization. Take at least PIVX with a capitalization of 100 million. If the community very quickly buy coins during sales, it will show a really huge interest in this industry.

SPECTRE                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
      ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
minorman
Legendary

Activity: 945
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 11:47:29 AM

Whats the start date for the ICO? reading the first page it says 12th april? Or has it been postponed for now

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
Spratan

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 12:07:40 PM

You should analyze the situation on the cryptocurrency market more carefully. Many coins have simply huge capitalization. Take at least PIVX with a capitalization of 100 million. If the community very quickly buy coins during sales, it will show a really huge interest in this industry.

Whatever the interest or potential, most noobs still think that a coin never goes under ICO prices !
I presented the obvious best next example with golem.
The only reason to rush in is if you plan to be in a cave for the next trimester. Else, it is just emotionnal FOMO.

mirceamoca

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

Business dev, fintech, research

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2017, 12:09:26 PM

Whats the start date for the ICO? reading the first page it says 12th april? Or has it been postponed for now

The correct date for the ICO start is April 19.
http://crowdsale.iex.ec - there you have a counter too ;-)

meeekz

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 12:41:06 PM

Whatever the interest or potential, most noobs still think that a coin never goes under ICO prices !
I presented the obvious best next example with golem.
The only reason to rush in is if you plan to be in a cave for the next trimester. Else, it is just emotionnal FOMO.

The marketcaps of the altcoins are artificial and the value is mostly based on community and market name recognition and support. During this period the token price could likely fall below ICO price depending on the time to market of "real" value. The level we are looking for is when the coin is also deriving its price from market value.

Check out the Powerledger ICO.... Disrupting the power industry
https://bounty.powerledger.io/btctalk/?hash=n81HRsvnAyG3cfl6
jujugoboom

Activity: 383

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 12:41:57 PM

It is highly likely.

And like Golem, market prices will be under ICO prices weeks after. Iex is a good project, but rushing has always a cost. Noobs will be the first to criticize the market low prices under ICO.

Golem was under ICO price? Why I remember golem was never under ico price? Am i wrong? But golem's ico cap was 820,000 ETH, much higher than iex's 10,000 btc.
ujang1

Activity: 558

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 02:48:19 PM

It is highly likely.

Golem was under ICO price? Why I remember golem was never under ico price? Am i wrong? But golem's ico cap was 820,000 ETH, much higher than iex's 10,000 btc.

Yes, Golem was under ICO price. And it was quite a long time.

.SPECTRE.                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
      ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
amintek15

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 02:50:01 PM

It is highly likely.

just before BTC crash 1 month ago it was 1/2 ico price, but it was the hard time for every altcoin so it can be different for RLC
I'm fcked tomorrow when ICO starts I'm in work and can't invest immediately, I was waiting so long for this ICO and probably it will be buy out very fast :/
miramare

Activity: 1162
Merit: 568

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 03:33:43 PM

It is highly likely.

just before BTC crash 1 month ago it was 1/2 ico price, but it was the hard time for every altcoin so it can be different for RLC
I'm fcked tomorrow when ICO starts I'm in work and can't invest immediately, I was waiting so long for this ICO and probably it will be buy out very fast :/

Me too. I will JUST be on the flight. If there is a rapid sell, I will definitely miss it.
Anyway, can I buy with my btc?  How can I buy directly? Using my eth wallet?
To be shamed to have few knowledge about smart contract.  Angry
RobbWorld

Activity: 82

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2017, 04:07:00 PM

As I understand I can invest not only BTC but and ETH without conversions (I mean through ShapeShift). Is it right?

gf_iexec (OP)

Activity: 73

iEx.ec researcher & co-founder

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2017, 08:10:28 PM

As I understand I can invest not only BTC but and ETH without conversions (I mean through ShapeShift). Is it right?

Yes correct.

G.

iEx.ec
►BLOCKCHAIN BASED FULLY DISTRIBUTED CLOUD COMPUTING
WHITE PAPER | CROWDSALE | SLACK | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | REDDIT | YOUTUBE | LINKEDIN | BLOG
mirceamoca

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2017, 08:12:15 PM

It is highly likely.

Me too. I will JUST be on the flight. If there is a rapid sell, I will definitely miss it.
Anyway, can I buy with my btc?  How can I buy directly? Using my eth wallet?
To be shamed to have few knowledge about smart contract.  Angry

@miramare Yes you can contribute with your ETH wallet, just send your ETH to the iEx.ec crowdsale address.
This address will be also listed on the main page http://crowdsale.iex.ec
You receive the acquired RLCs immediately afther a successful ETH / BTC transfer to iEx.ec.
bircoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 251

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 08:13:43 PM
Last edit: April 27, 2017, 10:55:53 AM by bircoin

Waiting Impatiently . I will evaluate and invest in the first 15 minutes. Great success . He 's going to Bittrex first. Then to Poloniex.

▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
█████▀▀  ▀▀█████
█▀▀          ▀▀█
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
 ▀▀██████████▀▀
     ▀▀██▀▀
INVESTA████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
█████▀▀  ▀▀█████
█▀▀          ▀▀█
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
 ▀▀██████████▀▀
     ▀▀██▀▀
mirceamoca

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2017, 08:14:33 PM

iEx.ec ICO report

https://cointelegraph.com/news/ico-report-iexec

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: