May 21, 2024, 09:54:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Will Bitcoin overcome Paypal?
Yes
No
Maybe

Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin overcome Paypal?  (Read 79545 times)
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1363

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:47:09 PM

In my opinion, Bitcoin can overcome paypal only if all online sites starts accepting Bitcoin as a mode of payment. Bitcoin provides less fees,
and more advantages to merchants than using PayPal, So they would eventually shift towards the decentralized cryptocurrency.

Agree. The more merchants accept Bitcoin, the closer it will be to overcoming PayPal. However, Bitcoin is having a hard time to scale, leaving PayPal in the lead with its higher transaction speeds, and most of all, regulatory compliance. Since transactions can be reversed in PayPal, it gives it a fair advantage over Bitcoin. Perhaps, at some time in the future, Bitcoin would improve in fee cost and transaction speed, increasing traction in the business world.

When this comes, Bitcoin would become so popular that PayPal would have to implement BTC into their platform or be left behind. Despite this, I think that both are necessary depending on the users' needs. Whenever they want freedom over their money, they'll use Bitcoin. On the other hand, if they want to request claims or have protection over their money, they'll use PayPal. Just my thoughts Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
gvnsrbtc

Activity: 523
Merit: 285

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:51:22 PM

As a payment source it will be much preferred than PayPal by certain users whi completely use bitcoin for all their needs. Others prefer PayPal for its chargeback option which gives an additional trust on making any sort of transaction through them with a little increase in fee.
abutingting

Activity: 137
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:51:12 AM

Bitcoin will sure does overcome Paypal. First if it will be globally accepted and will conventional money will truly be converted into a crypto currency because like Paypal in so many countries of course only because we use the conventional money worldwide. If there is chance that Paypal will enclosed an agreement to people behind Bitcoin it would be better that they could start a new way of money transformation.
Moneypham5

Activity: 134

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:55:54 AM

Historically, Bitcoin has overtaken Paypal, surpassing Bitcoin's unprecedented growth. Not only the advances in technology, the optimistic psychology of business activities of Bitcoin is generating positive feedback on the needs of customers, and similar in the future BTC may go far Paypal
jamelyn

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:42:36 AM

Bitcoin has already overcome paypal. It is now widely accepted by banks, stores and other establishments. It also being used as primary payment by online sellers.
GoodBrother

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:48:23 AM

Hi
I have voted "Yes"
But I think that in the future both PayPal and Ebay will find a way of mutually beneficial integration with the biton
michael shikany

Activity: 196

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:17:18 AM

I think this is entirely possible because bitcoin could become an international currency, so this could be directly competitive with Paypal, so I think Paypal will be a big concern.

oracleongoodbye

Activity: 623
Merit: 362

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:24:30 AM

I believe that bitcoin already overcome paypal in terms in users there are a lot of people using nowadays more than paypal and in terms of aspects bitcoin far surpasses paypal as a payment processor.
Bitcoin is faster and more secured than paypal where in paypal your personal info can get easily sniff and spoof by an attacker and you will be an identity theft
While bitcoin network is unhackable and you send and receive anonymously.
Dreamr

Activity: 263

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:12:06 PM

Bitcoin will disrupt PayPal in a few years from now.
PayPal is centralized and it only supports few countries.
Bitcoin is decentralized and supports every country in the world.
ipbitrung01

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:28:34 PM

Bitcoin can pass Paypal?
Puzzles are a skepticism that many people are wondering.
- PAYPAL is a typical online trading tool. The payment system enables buyers to pay the seller quickly, safely and conveniently.
- Bitcoin is an encrypted digital currency.
So can answer the question you set out?
In my opinion the best combination of Bitcoin and Paypal is great.
ipbitrung01

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:35:56 PM

I believe that bitcoin already overcome paypal in terms in users there are a lot of people using nowadays more than paypal and in terms of aspects bitcoin far surpasses paypal as a payment processor.
Bitcoin is faster and more secured than paypal where in paypal your personal info can get easily sniff and spoof by an attacker and you will be an identity theft
While bitcoin network is unhackable and you send and receive anonymously.
Because PAYPAL is a common online trading tool. The payment system allows buyers to pay the seller quickly, securely and conveniently. Bitcoin is an encrypted digital coin. They are therefore interrelated and interrelated. If one can combine these two forms, it is a success in the market. Sellers and buyers can easily, conveniently and securely exchange with one another. Bitcoin will be a tool used in online payment.
headache1327

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:43:48 PM

Bitcoin compete with country currencies. PayPal is an e-currency while Bitcoin is adigital currency. Bitcoin is the highest rate compared to any country currencies now. Bitcoin and PayPal are not in the same category. As a matter of fact, they are not competitors. Bitcoin is changing the world's economy.
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:58:43 AM

Do you think that sometime in the future, Bitcoin might overcome Paypal, as it scales in capacity and userbase over the years?

We already have the ability to create our own marketplace with OpenBazaar, that uses Bitcoin as its payment method, so it should be no surprise that the combination of these two may be a fierce competition for both eBay and Paypal.

Nevertheless, feel free to vote on the poll above and express your opinion about it, if desired.  Grin

I think that an answer on this question depends of if cryptocurrencies will conquer payment systems and bank system. In my mind it will be so. But we will see it not in near future. But reality is very dynamic so situation can change.
naldal barcelona

Activity: 89

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:02:01 AM

I believe that bitcoin will outperform paypal, as it's more potential, extremely fast online payment and low cost.
emsjvh

Activity: 324

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:12:26 PM

I think this is more than real. It takes quite a bit of time for people to start using the kbit as a payment for a job or a service. Even now there are resources that take bitcoin for payment.
emsjvh

Activity: 324

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:13:49 PM

Bitcoin compete with country currencies. PayPal is an e-currency while Bitcoin is adigital currency. Bitcoin is the highest rate compared to any country currencies now. Bitcoin and PayPal are not in the same category. As a matter of fact, they are not competitors. Bitcoin is changing the world's economy.
Maybe there is logic in your words. But bitcoin technology is much better than any existing in the world. This is his advantage.
deddod

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:26:47 AM

Do you think that sometime in the future, Bitcoin might overcome Paypal, as it scales in capacity and userbase over the years?

We already have the ability to create our own marketplace with OpenBazaar, that uses Bitcoin as its payment method, so it should be no surprise that the combination of these two may be a fierce competition for both eBay and Paypal.

Nevertheless, feel free to vote on the poll above and express your opinion about it, if desired.  Grin
I think yes, that in the future Bitcoin might overcome paypal.
Bitcoin now is famous and Bitcoin is better than PayPal. in My opinion, most people are interested in Bitcoin now.

▄█▄
   ██▀  ▄█▄
  ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
 ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
▐█▌  ▄█▀  ▄▀
██   ██  
██   ██  
██   ██  
▐█▌  ▀█▄  ▀▄
 ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
  ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
   ██▄  ▀█▀
    ▀█▀
████
▀▀▀▀
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▐████
▀▀     ▄▄▄▄▄▀██████████▐████
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████▀ ▀▄▄▄     ▐████
▀▀     ▄▀███▄▄▄▄       ▐████
▄▄   ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▐████
▄▄   ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▐████

▀▄▄▀▀▀  ██████           ▐████
██████▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████

▄▄  ████▀▄██████████▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀ ▄████████████▐████
BIDIUM       ▄█▄
   ▄█▄
  ▀██

▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
  ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▐█▌
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
  ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▐█▌
 ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▄██
▄▀
  ▄█▀  ▄██
   ▀█▀
  ▄██
       ▀█▀

thanhhoian2016

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:12:57 AM

Paypal has a use for the first world that bitcoin can wont completely lose. I think in the future Bitcoin may be more than Paypal
mdrakibul

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:12:19 AM

Yes! Already have the ability to create our own marketplace with OpenBazaar, that uses Bitcoin as its payment method, so it should be no surprise that the combination of these two may be a fierce competition for both eBay and Paypal.
Alifal

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:37:53 AM

I think ,paypal now advanced from bitcoin.Nevertheless, feel free to vote on the poll above and express your opinion about it, if desired.I am sure bitcoin already working in the right direction.so hoped.
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: