Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:43:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell or wait?  (Read 58346 times)
mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 02:42:34 AM

Hi,

I don't know what to do  Cry

How you think bitcoin will go up or down in near 2-3 weeks?

It is very important for me...

What you will do with your btc also?

Thanks.

what is the outcome of your waiting?  if you have waited from january upto now i think you probably gained profit. if you have btc now probably you hold bcc also. what does your experience taught you? are we gonna wait bcc to pump or sell it now? thanks

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nameless27

Activity: 322
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 03:23:12 AM

Hi,

Thanks.

what is the outcome of your waiting?  if you have waited from january upto now i think you probably gained profit. if you have btc now probably you hold bcc also. what does your experience taught you? are we gonna wait bcc to pump or sell it now? thanks

I'm curious too, if the OP waited I think he profit from his/her bitcoin and if he does the vice versa now he/she been regretting for not being patience and not trusting bitcoins future value.
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 04:18:42 AM

I do not know what to do ,, maybe i wait until the btc price goes up, then i sell .. whether in the near future bitcoin prices will go up ?? We all expect the btc price to rise in the near future .. thanks ..

Price will surely go higher in long term when the demand of bitcoins will go higher so if you hold them for a long term then it will give you only positive results and if you are happy with current price then you can sell bitcoins to gain profits.
Yes its price is now high and it will be goes to more higher because demand of bitcoin is increasing day by day, and yes those people save it for long term, they get a very positive results. So more, to me that time is just important to hold bitcoin and buy it, and this is not good time to sell bitcoin.
que91

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 04:35:12 AM

Hi,

Thanks.

I'm curious too, if the OP waited I think he profit from his/her bitcoin and if he does the vice versa now he/she been regretting for not being patience and not trusting bitcoins future value.
Before decision sell or wait it increasing to highest price, remember again the target you want with this amount, 0.1 BTC per coin or other price depend your hope. Then if it x2 your hope, you can sell 50% your amount Bitcoin Cash and hold 50% for waiting new price, but if the price in current lower than your target, sell it now.
Saichoukyushin

Activity: 770
Merit: 278

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 04:55:23 AM

Hi,

Thanks.

Before decision sell or wait it increasing to highest price, remember again the target you want with this amount, 0.1 BTC per coin or other price depend your hope. Then if it x2 your hope, you can sell 50% your amount Bitcoin Cash and hold 50% for waiting new price, but if the price in current lower than your target, sell it now.
What if the price is lower he should sell? i don't think that is good idea .You don't need to have it at the highest price because it is hard to know and when you know it the market is possibly in dump stage .So it is advisable to sell when ypu already gain some profit..

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 05:36:35 AM

Hi,

Thanks.

What if the price is lower he should sell? i don't think that is good idea .You don't need to have it at the highest price because it is hard to know and when you know it the market is possibly in dump stage .So it is advisable to sell when ypu already gain some profit..

Yeah its never good to get too greedy and should sell when you are making good profits and you hold it longer then you never know when price will go down and in that case you need to again wait longer to sell it at higher price.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 11:12:14 PM

I still choose to wait, because of the BEEP effect, it seems bitcoin has potential to climb higher the next few days.

That "BEEP" though, the price of bitcoin is quite calm now. And there's something that is stopping bitcoins price to skyrocket. I want to keep the fate of holding some and will have to sell a little bit of my bitcoin, just a pinch. I just have to make sure that I will be prepared if the price goes up or if the price will go down.

If price goes down then it would be better not to get panic and sell at lower price and instead hold it till the price gets back to normal and if its allowing to make you good profits then you can sell them and again wait for the price drop to buy more of them.

As always practice by all of us. There's nothing to start a panic, if your a year already in bitcoin or more. You know that market is playing that way, giving some panic to the people cause by those holding thousands of bitcoins. But you just have to watch the civil war and on how people will chase up their profits that will regret their move.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 01:49:14 AM

I still choose to wait, because of the BEEP effect, it seems bitcoin has potential to climb higher the next few days.

That "BEEP" though, the price of bitcoin is quite calm now. And there's something that is stopping bitcoins price to skyrocket. I want to keep the fate of holding some and will have to sell a little bit of my bitcoin, just a pinch. I just have to make sure that I will be prepared if the price goes up or if the price will go down.

If price goes down then it would be better not to get panic and sell at lower price and instead hold it till the price gets back to normal and if its allowing to make you good profits then you can sell them and again wait for the price drop to buy more of them.

As always practice by all of us. There's nothing to start a panic, if your a year already in bitcoin or more. You know that market is playing that way, giving some panic to the people cause by those holding thousands of bitcoins. But you just have to watch the civil war and on how people will chase up their profits that will regret their move.
Those who panic are losers, they will surely gonna miss to buy the cheap bitcoins.
You cannot be successful if you are not a risk taker and not just a risk taker but you have to also understand what
are the nature of bitcoin, it is a game of volatility to get used to it.

suryana

Activity: 1218
Merit: 254

Trphy.io

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 01:19:05 PM

Waiting seems to provide greater profit opportunity than people who panic to sell its bitcoin. And today, bitcoin continues its journey up and this very good condition.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 09:08:30 AM

Those who panic are losers, they will surely gonna miss to buy the cheap bitcoins.
You cannot be successful if you are not a risk taker and not just a risk taker but you have to also understand what
are the nature of bitcoin, it is a game of volatility to get used to it.

Losers or not that literally if they had profit, there's no loss but the feeling of regretting upon selling at the early time before. I just always do this thing whenever I decide to sell the price increases and well that's life I had to take the risk and will never regret on every single move that I do because it will chase me every night.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
ahmia39

Activity: 1400
Merit: 251

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 05:02:13 PM

Waiting is still an option for investors who make bitcoin longterm investments like me. Instead of waiting, i use for trade with altcoin so my bitcoin increases even with profits some satoshi. I think, optimistic global society in bitcoin increasing, and that's what makes me wait for bigger price.

virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1159

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 06:43:32 PM

I always answer this question by saying you should never do anything 100%. If you are unsure there is no reason at all that you can't take 50% save it and fifty percent and sell it. I don't know what price you bought in at but 2700 is a pretty solid number for the past 30 days. If you sell out 50% of what you have and there's a marked increase you still have the other 50%, if you sell out 50% now and the price drops dramatically you have the money you made off of the 50% you sold.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Coinmyjob

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 10:13:38 PM

Now a very good price for bitcoin. Many were waiting for this moment to beatcoin overcame the $ 3000 mark. And it happened. Maybe there will be more growth, but then the price should be adjusted

Ziskinberg

Activity: 2926
Merit: 636

For campaign management look for Little Mouse!

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 11:18:42 PM

Now a very good price for bitcoin. Many were waiting for this moment to beatcoin overcame the $ 3000 mark. And it happened. Maybe there will be more growth, but then the price should be adjusted
There will be so hold more and do not sell yet if you are not satisfied or happy with your income, I have a bigger vision than the current price but it would not happen when we will not see this kind of price increase. I think holding for at least 5 years time can already generate a great profit, greater than any kind of legitimate investment ever created in this world. People are overwhelm and happy with the price and there will more ATH that will happen, so calm down and enjoy.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
hahay
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1055

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 01:56:15 AM

There will be so hold more and do not sell yet if you are not satisfied or happy with your income, I have a bigger vision than the current price but it would not happen when we will not see this kind of price increase. I think holding for at least 5 years time can already generate a great profit, greater than any kind of legitimate investment ever created in this world. People are overwhelm and happy with the price and there will more ATH that will happen, so calm down and enjoy.
If you have a lot of bitcoin it is not a problem if you sell some of bitcoin you have, because I have done that too. After selling at $3200 I will still keep some of bitcoin I have because there is a great potential for bitcoin prices to touch $4000 in the near future.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71]
  Print  

Jump to: