Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:14:13 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] RCHAIN  (Read 44364 times)
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 04:52:53 AM

So exchange/swap AMP for RCHAIN tokens. What will you do then with the AMPs you collect, sell it on the exchange to get BTC or keep it? Why not just directly ask for BTC to be "invested" instead of AMP?

AMPs will be locked in escrow. Rchain Coop has a board of directors. They will collectively decide how to fund the project. The AMPs will not be dumped on the exchange.

greg at 34:25 : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8idnSrTDWA&t=3425s

This not an ICO thats why they arent asking for BTC.

Further clarity for those who think this is an "investment opportunity". Its not..its swap.

1.5. Promotional Credits you receive are personal to you. RChain does not support the listing of Promotional Credits on third party cryptocurrency exchanges. Additionally, Promotional Credits may not be used in any way in connection with any derivative, future, fund, share, dividend, profit distribution, or any other type of investment or security, however described or labeled. You also agree not to purchase or otherwise receive or acquire any type of derivative, future, fund, share, dividend, profit distribution, or any other type of investment or security based upon or in connection with Promotional Credits. Promotional Credits have no intrinsic value, are not redeemable for cash, have no cash value, and serve merely as a means to provide an incentive to use our services. Promotional Credits may not be purchased for cash.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pZZ6LYpZVPsRbpqmtDp5rUWUIlrzNrn_Tec6EbAlgZ0/edit

AMPs will be locked in escrow - for how long? Forever? AMPs will not be dumped - but will they be "sold" in exchanges for BTC?

If you plan to lock up AMPs and not cash in on it - why not just offer RCHAIN tokens for free - give it away like byteballs or ETC? Or put a site and those that will link up their AMP address, just match in % the value with RCHAIn tokens.

I think you didn't understand. They will lock it up until they start to sell. When? Whenever they decide to.

Indeed. But there is a general agreement by the board not to crash the AMP price.. In my understanding the AMPs converted in the redemption event are to be used for business expenses (Hiring developers etc).

You forgot to mention legal fees.

Suing a open source project? All the IP is the in public domain. Free, open, transparent. Looks like Synereo has lost touch with its values to me.

Suing a for-profit and non-profit company and individuals who steal IP.  All the IP is NOT in the "public domain".  Stop lying.

I talked to the attorney on the team. Rchain coop has registered the trademarks. Rchain was developed by a 3rd party dating back to feb 2016. What IP are you referring to? everything code wise is in the public domain.

Lol... What type of clown legal counsel did you morons hire?

Why do you care?

Thank you for deflecting the conversation.

Seek treatment!

Quite rude that you still do not have an adequate response as to the negative of Rchain.

"Rudeness" is the least you retards have to worry about.

You can say whatever you like but conduct to me means alot  Cool

Says the person helping facilitate the theft of other's property.  You're walking a real thin line buddy.  You better be careful.

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
ICOcountdown.com (OP)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2017, 04:56:35 AM

So exchange/swap AMP for RCHAIN tokens. What will you do then with the AMPs you collect, sell it on the exchange to get BTC or keep it? Why not just directly ask for BTC to be "invested" instead of AMP?

AMPs will be locked in escrow. Rchain Coop has a board of directors. They will collectively decide how to fund the project. The AMPs will not be dumped on the exchange.

Further clarity for those who think this is an "investment opportunity". Its not..its swap.

1.5. Promotional Credits you receive are personal to you. RChain does not support the listing of Promotional Credits on third party cryptocurrency exchanges. Additionally, Promotional Credits may not be used in any way in connection with any derivative, future, fund, share, dividend, profit distribution, or any other type of investment or security, however described or labeled. You also agree not to purchase or otherwise receive or acquire any type of derivative, future, fund, share, dividend, profit distribution, or any other type of investment or security based upon or in connection with Promotional Credits. Promotional Credits have no intrinsic value, are not redeemable for cash, have no cash value, and serve merely as a means to provide an incentive to use our services. Promotional Credits may not be purchased for cash.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pZZ6LYpZVPsRbpqmtDp5rUWUIlrzNrn_Tec6EbAlgZ0/edit

AMPs will be locked in escrow - for how long? Forever? AMPs will not be dumped - but will they be "sold" in exchanges for BTC?

If you plan to lock up AMPs and not cash in on it - why not just offer RCHAIN tokens for free - give it away like byteballs or ETC? Or put a site and those that will link up their AMP address, just match in % the value with RCHAIn tokens.

I think you didn't understand. They will lock it up until they start to sell. When? Whenever they decide to.

Indeed. But there is a general agreement by the board not to crash the AMP price.. In my understanding the AMPs converted in the redemption event are to be used for business expenses (Hiring developers etc).

Suing a open source project? All the IP is the in public domain. Free, open, transparent. Looks like Synereo has lost touch with its values to me.

Suing a for-profit and non-profit company and individuals who steal IP.  All the IP is NOT in the "public domain".  Stop lying.

I talked to the attorney on the team. Rchain coop has registered the trademarks. Rchain was developed by a 3rd party dating back to feb 2016. What IP are you referring to? everything code wise is in the public domain.

Why do you care?

Seek treatment!

Quite rude that you still do not have an adequate response as to the negative of Rchain.

Says the person helping facilitate the theft of other's property.  You're walking a real thin line buddy.  You better be careful.

It's an open source project? You cannot steal open source.

DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 04:59:31 AM

Why do you care?

Seek treatment!

You guys are hilarious!  Where do you get this crap?  If you're paying your attorney for this bullshit, you better start praying.

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
ICOcountdown.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2017, 05:00:56 AM

Why do you care?

Seek treatment!

You guys are hilarious!  Where do you get this crap?  If you're paying your attorney for this bullshit, you better start praying.

Am I wrong in my statement, if so please let me know  Cool

DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 05:14:20 AM

Why do you care?

Seek treatment!

"Source code" doesn't comprise in totality what is considered "IP".  Greg, Ed, and Christian are leading you down a very troublesome path.

ICOcountdown.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2017, 05:19:39 AM

Why do you care?

Seek treatment!

"Source code" doesn't comprise in totality what is considered "IP".  Greg, Ed, and Christian are leading you down a very troublesome path.

Define how, I'm very happy to discuss it.

ICOcountdown.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2017, 05:31:20 AM

Open source. Decentralization.

DEVCON1: Monadic Design Patterns for the Blockchain - Lucius: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzahKc_ukfM
Rho VM: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dy7vBiOGthI
Casper Proof of Stake: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nk9rAashGWw&t=296s
Sphinx source for the architecture docs: https://github.com/rchain/architecture-docs
mobile-process-calculi-for-blockchain: https://github.com/rchain/mobile-process-calculi-for-blockchain
Rosette-VM: https://github.com/rchain/mobile-process-calculi-for-blockchain
Special K: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXj5IWZk9PM

Documentation:
Casper: https://github.com/rchain/Casper-Proof-of-Stake/blob/master/casper/docs/CasperInteraction.pdf
Mobile process calculi for programming the blockchain: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lAbB_ssUvUkJ1D6_16WEp4FzsH0poEqZYCi-FBKanuY/edit?usp=drive_web
Rchain Architecture Document: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BRN1it9X8JyfIFvqGfsK-y94R0Ask6f5ZVLdrE3zcRQ/edit#
Church Numerals in Rho: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rbvKyd7dNxWiWn-nKbMYMPPtxEbOahah8w1H_x3JV0s/edit
Contracts, Composition, and Scaling: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gnBCGe6KLjYnahktmPSm_-8V4jX53Zk10J-KFQl7mf8/edit#heading=h.iqgr4fwr9obs
Dao bug typing: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1sGlObhGhoEizBXC30Ww4h1KHKGkmcy4NiCKitIBqiUg/edit#heading=h.gm4egb3ql9ps
Rossette VM: https://github.com/rchain/Rosette-VM

Rchain Github: https://github.com/rchain

Creative commons License: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/

# Mode: -*- TEXT -*-
# @BC
#                      Copyright (c) 1993
#       by Microelectronics and Computer Technology Corporation (MCC)
#            All Rights Reserved
#
#   Permission to use, copy, modify, and distribute this software and its
#   documentation for any purpose and without fee is hereby granted,
#   provided that this notice be retained unaltered, and that the name of
#   MCC and its shareholders and participants shall not be used in
#   advertising or publicity pertaining to distribution of the software
#   without specific written prior permission.
#
#   THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED ``AS IS'' AND WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR
#   IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED
#   WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
#

#
# %Header%
#
# %Log%
# @EC

Overview:

The software contained herein is an implementation of a byte-code
interpreter and compiler for an actor language called Rosette.  By
actor we mean what is described in Gul Agha's dissertation: "Actors"
(MIT Press 1986).  Rosette significantly extends the basic language
model presented by Agha to make it more friendly.

Some of this tech that is used is from development in 1993 so again would like to know what IP is infringed? @DecentralizeEconomics

DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 05:31:38 AM

Why do you care?

Seek treatment!

Why don't you ask Greg, Ed, or Christian?  I'm sure they know.  Why don't you just look it up?

ICOcountdown.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2017, 05:33:04 AM

Why do you care?

Seek treatment!

You guys are hilarious!  Where do you get this crap?  If you're paying your attorney for this bullshit, you better start praying.

Am I wrong in my statement, if so please let me know  Cool

"Source code" doesn't comprise in totality what is considered "IP".  Greg, Ed, and Christian are leading you down a very troublesome path.

Why don't you ask Greg, Ed, or Christian?  I'm sure they know.  Why don't you just look it up?

Some open source development is way before even Bitcoin was released. Thus some of it's created before even the crypto scene was created with regard to open source development.

DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 06:02:23 AM

Background on coops: http://www.prout.org/pna/cooperatives.html
Rchain Coop Articles of Incorporation: https://github.com/rchain/board/blob/master/RChain%20Cooperative%20-%20Articles%20of%20Incorporation%20with%20RA.pdf
Rchain Coop Bylaws: https://github.com/rchain/board/blob/master/RChain%20Coop%20-%20Bylaws%20%28approved%2001-11-17%29.pdf

Greg's Patents: http://www.patentbuddy.com/Inventor/Meredith-Lucius-Gregory/445579
Biosimilarity: http://biosimilarity.com/about.html

http://lambda-the-ultimate.org/node/1944 from 2008:
Quotation and evaluation -- or, how pure is the pure lambda calculus?: http://lambda-the-ultimate.org/node/1930
Reference and reasoning -- or, how pure is the pure lambda calculus, part 2: http://lambda-the-ultimate.org/node/1944
Linear Types Can Change the Blockchain: https://arxiv.org/abs/1506.01001?context=cs
A 2-Categorical Approach to the Pi Calculus: https://golem.ph.utexas.edu/category/2015/05/a_2categorical_approach_to_the.html Physics, Topology, Logic and Computation: A Rosetta Stone: https://arxiv.org/abs/0903.0340
Higher category models of the pi-calculus: https://arxiv.org/abs/1504.04311
Physics, Topology, Logic and Computation: A Rosetta Stone: https://arxiv.org/abs/0903.0340
Higher category models of the pi-calculus: http://lambda-the-ultimate.org/user/3639/track
Namespace Logic: A Logic for a Reflective Higher-Order Calculus: https://www.semanticscholar.org/paper/Namespace-Logic-A-Logic-for-a-Reflective-Higher-Meredith-Radestock/dccb47726f730386e5f3108619e723ddac8949b8

Agents and Agency in the Internet by Greg Meredith: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjSr9Iui1ko
DEVCON1: Monadic Design Patterns for the Blockchain - Lucius: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzahKc_ukfM

Documentation:
Casper: https://github.com/rchain/Casper-Proof-of-Stake/blob/master/casper/docs/CasperInteraction.pdf
Rchain Architecture Document: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BRN1it9X8JyfIFvqGfsK-y94R0Ask6f5ZVLdrE3zcRQ/edit#
Church Numerals in Rho: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rbvKyd7dNxWiWn-nKbMYMPPtxEbOahah8w1H_x3JV0s/edit
Contracts, Composition, and Scaling: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gnBCGe6KLjYnahktmPSm_-8V4jX53Zk10J-KFQl7mf8/edit#heading=h.iqgr4fwr9obs
Dao bug typing: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1sGlObhGhoEizBXC30Ww4h1KHKGkmcy4NiCKitIBqiUg/edit#heading=h.gm4egb3ql9ps
Sphinx source for the architecture docs: https://github.com/rchain/architecture-docs
mobile-process-calculi-for-blockchain: https://github.com/rchain/mobile-process-calculi-for-blockchain

Get started with Sphinx: http://www.sphinx-doc.org/en/stable/index.html

# @BC
#
#
#

#
# %Header%
#
# %Log%
# @EC

Overview:

The code is there fam.

You guys are seriously stupid.  Remove yourselves from the gene pool.

xtyling

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

Crypto is Life!

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 06:04:46 AM

Sometimes my brain stop working for the bullshit of Rchain and Synereo.
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 06:05:29 AM

Rchain Coop Articles of Incorporation: https://github.com/rchain/board/blob/master/RChain%20Cooperative%20-%20Articles%20of%20Incorporation%20with%20RA.pdf
Rchain Coop Bylaws: https://github.com/rchain/board/blob/master/RChain%20Coop%20-%20Bylaws%20%28approved%2001-11-17%29.pdf

Greg's Patents: http://www.patentbuddy.com/Inventor/Meredith-Lucius-Gregory/445579
More Patents: http://patents.justia.com/inventor/lucius-gregory-meredith

Pro Scala Monadic Design Patterns for the Web: https://www.scribd.com/document/94591572/monadic
Quotation and evaluation -- or, how pure is the pure lambda calculus?: http://lambda-the-ultimate.org/node/1930
Reference and reasoning -- or, how pure is the pure lambda calculus, part 2: http://lambda-the-ultimate.org/node/1944
Linear Types Can Change the Blockchain: https://arxiv.org/abs/1506.01001?context=cs
A 2-Categorical Approach to the Pi Calculus: https://golem.ph.utexas.edu/category/2015/05/a_2categorical_approach_to_the.html Physics, Topology, Logic and Computation: A Rosetta Stone: https://arxiv.org/abs/0903.0340
Physics, Topology, Logic and Computation: A Rosetta Stone: https://arxiv.org/abs/0903.0340
Higher category models of the pi-calculus: http://lambda-the-ultimate.org/user/3639/track
Namespace Logic: A Logic for a Reflective Higher-Order Calculus: https://www.semanticscholar.org/paper/Namespace-Logic-A-Logic-for-a-Reflective-Higher-Meredith-Radestock/dccb47726f730386e5f3108619e723ddac8949b8
https://www.semanticscholar.org/author/Lucius-Gregory-Meredith/2768917
Policy as types: https://arxiv.org/abs/1307.7766

Monadic Design Patterns for Distributed Programming, Pt I: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFyhTEO2fYM
Monadic Design Patterns for Distributed Programming, Pt II: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CcBuJxCeW8
Agents and Agency in the Internet by Greg Meredith: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjSr9Iui1ko
Delimited Continuations: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_TGqCeD5w0
Bay Area Category Group - Delimited continuations and co-monads: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uN3hyzywzZk

Documentation:

# @BC
#
#
#

#
# %Header%
#
# %Log%
# @EC

Overview:

The code is there fam.

This some high level code fam.

Something's high, but it's not the code.

DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 07:01:39 PM

Pro Scala Monadic Design Patterns for the Web: https://www.scribd.com/document/94591572/monadic
http://www.slideshare.net/sdeconf/g-meredith-scala

Monadic Design Patterns for Distributed Programming, Pt I: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFyhTEO2fYM
Monadic Design Patterns for Distributed Programming, Pt II: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CcBuJxCeW8
Bay Area Category Group - Delimited continuations and co-monads: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uN3hyzywzZk

Documentation:

# @BC
#
#
#

#
# %Header%
#
# %Log%
# @EC

Overview:

Would love to see what part of the code synereo claims to own.

THEY OWN ALL THE RCHAIN IP YOU DIMWIT!  ALL OF IT!  WHAT DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND MORON?!

jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 01:40:57 AM

Just like they got 4.7 million dollars and won't return them even knowing they will not deliver what was promised.
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 02:27:53 AM

Documentation:

# @BC
#
#
#

#
# %Header%
#
# %Log%
# @EC

Overview:

THEY OWN ALL THE RCHAIN IP YOU DIMWIT!  ALL OF IT!  WHAT DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND MORON?!

Seems like your screaming again.

Synereo is a open source project. Correct so how can they own the IP?

Rosette VM dates back to 93'. How can they own it?

You know that the RChain IP, which Synereo LTD owns, includes much more than the source code.

DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 04:09:46 AM

Documentation:

# @BC
#
#
#

#
# %Header%
#
# %Log%
# @EC

Overview:

THEY OWN ALL THE RCHAIN IP YOU DIMWIT!  ALL OF IT!  WHAT DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND MORON?!

You know that the RChain IP, which Synereo LTD owns, includes much more than the source code.

Interesting what do they own in specific terms?

Since you obviously are illiterate, you should ask Greg.

ICOcountdown.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2017, 04:31:38 AM
Last edit: January 15, 2017, 04:48:23 AM by ICOcountdown.com

RCHAIN added to http://icocountdown.com

Never miss a token redemption again!  Cool

DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 04:35:39 AM

Documentation:

# @BC
#
#
#

#
# %Header%
#
# %Log%
# @EC

Overview:

Interesting what do they own in specific terms?

Since you obviously are illiterate, you should ask Greg.
'

Your making a claim that Synereo Ltd owns open source Intellectual property. Im asking you do you have evidence to support your claim. Because the evidence I have presented shows your incorrect. Synereo for example does not own the IP to casper, the Rossette VM, all the paperwork greg has published over the years.

So in specific terms what does Synereo own?

Just because a company makes their code "open source" doesn't mean that they give up all legal rights to it.

DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 04:37:38 AM

RCHAN added to http://icocountdown.com

Never miss a token redemption again!  Cool

RCHAN?  What is that?  Lol

DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 05:01:36 AM

#                      Copyright (c) 1993
#       by Microelectronics and Computer Technology Corporation (MCC)
#            All Rights Reserved
#
#   Permission to use, copy, modify, and distribute this software and its
#   documentation for any purpose and without fee is hereby granted,
#   provided that this notice be retained unaltered, and that the name of
#   MCC and its shareholders and participants shall not be used in
#   advertising or publicity pertaining to distribution of the software
#   without specific written prior permission.
#
#   THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED ``AS IS'' AND WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR
#   IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED
#   WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
#

Looks like Rchain is using the Rosette VM. I think rchain clearly has:  Permission to use, copy, modify, and distribute this software and its documentation for any purpose and without fee is hereby granted, provided that this notice be retained unaltered, and that the name of MCC and its shareholders and participants shall not be used in advertising or publicity pertaining to distribution of the software without specific written prior permission.

I however, dont know what synereo is claiming they own. I would not want to be part of a project that is centralized or trying to control intellectual property rights.

I think you need to read more:

"Generally, open source refers to a computer program in which the source code is available to the general public for use and/or modification from its original design. Open-source code is meant to be a collaborative effort, where programmers improve upon the source code and share the changes within the community. Code will be released under a the terms of a software license. Depending on the license terms, others may then download, modify, and publish their version (fork) back to the community".  Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Open-source_model

Why doesn't Greg come on here and defend himself instead of sending you, his hired druggie, card-carrying communist "Mexican landscaper", to explain this to all of us?

You are omitting the fact that there are still many parts to the "RChain IP" which are not "open source".

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: