Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:00:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] RCHAIN  (Read 44364 times)
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 06:59:00 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJsp3NGRkeg

The comedy show is going to start in a few minutes.  Everybody better tune in today to learn about how Greg is planning on stripping everybody of their "honey".  Oops... I meant "money".

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 07:10:44 PM

Ok sorry if you want clarification on a thread vs a forum.

Listen up retard.  If you don't know the difference, you shouldn't even be on here.  If you don't know the difference between a "thread" and a "forum", you don't know anything about computers let alone blockchain technology.

Regarding the book. Thats his business but you can get a copy of the pre print now. Regarding the honey bees you can get a better context here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LylVd5EDpD8

Wrong.  It's the business of everyone who gave him money for a product that he never delivered.  It's the business of everybody he is trying to trick today into giving him more money.  Greg's whole life is a "pre print".

The hangout is starting in a few mins: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJsp3NGRkeg

Perhaps you can come on and ask some questions.

I don't have any desire to waste my time talking with you imbeciles.  My only goal is to warn people of your bullshit.  Greg screwed over his book supporters.  Greg screwed over his Synereo supporters.  Greg will screw over his RChain supporters.

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 07:24:11 PM

Listen up retard.  If you don't know the difference, you shouldn't even be on here.  If you don't know the difference between a "thread" and a "forum", you don't know anything about computers let alone blockchain technology.

Regarding the book. Thats his business but you can get a copy of the pre print now. Regarding the honey bees you can get a better context here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LylVd5EDpD8

Wrong.  It's the business of everyone who gave him money for a product that he never delivered.  It's the business of everybody he is trying to trick today into giving him more money.  Greg's whole life is a "pre print".

The hangout is starting in a few mins: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJsp3NGRkeg

I don't have any desire to waste my time talking with you imbeciles.  My only goal is to warn people of your bullshit.  Greg screwed over his book supporters.  Greg screwed over his Synereo supporters.  Greg will screw over his RChain supporters.

You certainly are wasting a lot of time on this "Thread" talking about honey bees. Belittling me wont get you anywhere. I enjoy the attention.

You're going to be getting a lot more attention real soon.

altcoiner555

Activity: 356
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 07:25:59 PM

It's OK AMP bagholders can swap for RHOC and sell for 5X when it pumps into an exchange listing or hold for a year for 100X.

Nice try Christian, but you're still not getting "$10 MILLON DOLLARS".

Thanks Greg.
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 07:48:48 PM

Listen up retard.  If you don't know the difference, you shouldn't even be on here.  If you don't know the difference between a "thread" and a "forum", you don't know anything about computers let alone blockchain technology.

Wrong.  It's the business of everyone who gave him money for a product that he never delivered.  It's the business of everybody he is trying to trick today into giving him more money.  Greg's whole life is a "pre print".

I don't have any desire to waste my time talking with you imbeciles.  My only goal is to warn people of your bullshit.  Greg screwed over his book supporters.  Greg screwed over his Synereo supporters.  Greg will screw over his RChain supporters.

You certainly are wasting a lot of time on this "Thread" talking about honey bees. Belittling me wont get you anywhere. I enjoy the attention.

You're going to be getting a lot more attention real soon.

Can you clarify what you mean? Smiley

Have some patience.

bitmaster1x
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2017, 11:02:59 PM

a circus show on both fronts.  Shocked

Your comments are so funny lol."Grab some popcorn and ABC (Alway Be Churning)".

I need to make a shirt with that on it lol. I dont trade myself but that is hilarious.

Sorry I am not on the Synereo thread. Way to much drama over there.

Just keeping it real.

logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2017, 11:53:20 PM

I need to make a shirt with that on it lol. I dont trade myself but that is hilarious.

Just keeping it real.

He trolls this thread as he has no life. He could be an addicted gambler playing online poker on a dumb internet site for losers, and loves smearing pig fat over the surface area of his house roof. Hes not that kind of dude u wanna talk to.

bitmaster1x
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2017, 12:15:16 AM

Just keeping it real.

He trolls this thread as he has no life. He could be an addicted gambler playing online poker on a dumb internet site for losers, and loves smearing pig fat over the surface area of his house roof. Hes not that kind of dude u wanna talk to.

I believe you are smarter than what you've just said. Unless you think I'm wrong.

xtyling

Activity: 588

Crypto is Life!

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 01:05:40 AM

I think this project is bound to success failure! Like Synereo
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 05:13:41 PM

How's it going over there Losers?  Still can't manage to sync an Omni node?  Gee... how long has it been?  Like three weeks.  How incompetent can you imbeciles be?  What's the hold up?  Is Greg burning his bra over some misperceived injustice?

DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 08:37:18 PM

Hey Christian, have you checked your mail recently?

DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 09:10:06 PM

Everyday. Should I be checking for something?

Hey, quick question are you paid by Synereo? Because I have no direct contract with Rchain.

I didn't ignore your points, I would like you to address mine or end the trash talk.

Cool?

I'm sure if your mom gets something in the mail for you she'll let you know.  Smiley

No, I'm not paid by Synereo.  Nobody cares about any contract you have or don't have with RChain.

DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 02:53:15 AM

I'm sure if your mom gets something in the mail for you she'll let you know.  Smiley

Fantastic are you sending me a gift? Smiley

Yeah, it's a gift.  I hope you enjoy it.

DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 03:29:55 AM

I'm sure if your mom gets something in the mail for you she'll let you know.  Smiley

Yeah, it's a gift.  I hope you enjoy it.

Cheers fam. I appreciate it.

You're welcome fam.

FYI fam... the notion that you are legally protected against IP infringement litigation by the argument that RChain is "open source" is total bullshit.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linux#Copyright.2C_trademark.2C_and_naming
In the United States, the name Linux is a trademark registered to Linus Torvalds. Initially, nobody registered it, but on August 15, 1994, William R. Della Croce, Jr. filed for the trademark Linux, and then demanded royalties from Linux distributors. In 1996, Torvalds and some affected organizations sued him to have the trademark assigned to Torvalds, and, in 1997, the case was settled.

Additionally, you're all susceptible to litigation if you signed non-compete clauses regardless of your state's laws regarding the enforcement of non-compete contracts.  State laws only apply to corporations incorporated in that state.  Synereo LTD is in Israel.  You would have entered into a contract with a company out-of-state.  Therefore, you would still be legally bound by such a contract.

Thought I'd let you know fam.

DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 04:00:31 AM

Yeah, it's a gift.  I hope you enjoy it.

Cheers fam. I appreciate it.

You're welcome fam.

FYI fam... the notion that you are legally protected against IP infringement litigation by the argument that RChain is "open source" is total bullshit.

In the United States, the name Linux is a trademark registered to Linus Torvalds. Initially, nobody registered it, but on August 15, 1994, William R. Della Croce, Jr. filed for the trademark Linux, and then demanded royalties from Linux distributors. In 1996, Torvalds and some affected organizations sued him to have the trademark assigned to Torvalds, and, in 1997, the case was settled.

Additionally, you're all susceptible to litigation if you signed non-compete clauses regardless of your state's laws regarding the enforcement of non-compete contracts.  State laws only apply to corporations incorporated in that state.  Synereo LTD is in Israel.  You would have entered into a contract with a company out-of-state.  Therefore, you would still be legally bound by such a contract.

First of all a US court has to tell me that I am breaking a law which they wouldn't. So until a US court orders me to stop posting on BTC talk you can continue bantering here all you want.

I asked dor in OCT 2016 if I was an employee and he said I am no longer an employee of synereo ltd. So thats that I am no longer a contractor, sub contractor, employee, or community member of that project.

I am not on their forums, slack, twitter, linkedin, facebook etc. I am not a journalist, I have not published any information regarding Synereo or Rchain that I would directly profit from. I have only one interview on Coin interview with Synereo in it that Dor agreed to take.

I did not sign a non compete. I signed a 3 month statement of work and I have a  copy of the backpay he owes me from September until the of December when the company spilt. I easily have a case against him but I have no interest in pursuing any case against the Ltd.

I have never infringed upon any copyright or trade mark. I recorded videos at conferences and did the live streams for the hangouts. I did not promote the 2CO event nor did I use any logos or any trademark information. All the recordings are uploaded on the synereo youtube. They can keep it there as they wish.

I have no stake in Synereo Ltd. Rchain is a completely separate project. I have no existing contract with them either as I have already stated. Rchain is a seperate company. Synereo does not own the IP, trademarks, licenses, copyrights to anything.

You're the expert.  Save it for the judge.

planteater

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 05:46:36 AM

Additionally, you're all susceptible to litigation if you signed non-compete clauses regardless of your state's laws regarding the enforcement of non-compete contracts.  State laws only apply to corporations incorporated in that state.  Synereo LTD is in Israel.  You would have entered into a contract with a company out-of-state.  Therefore, you would still be legally bound by such a contract.

The Linux case is not relevant because the case relates to (1) a registered trademark for (2) an existing product (3) developed by the plaintiff.

You might want to read up on long-arm jurisdiction in Washington state and California.

altcoiner555

Activity: 356

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 11:46:35 PM

How the fuck would Synereo benefit from taking legal action against anyone? Unless intention is to destroy AMP token value completely by prolonging perception of conflict and intensifying negative PR.  Furthermore, any such legal action would be undermined by such loose discussion on this public forum, a fact that seems to confirm that none of you are lawyers or have even the slightest pedigree of legal mindset.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 01:35:10 AM

Just keeping it real.

I believe you are smarter than what you've just said. Unless you think I'm wrong.

Owen, I'd say he nailed it given that it's mainly you and I on your Crypto-city thread for close to a year now. Here's my last post there (enjoy): https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1379632.msg17600131#msg17600131
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 04:21:44 AM

It's interesting how the only person posting in this thread from RChain is Christian (aka coininterview).  Greg and Ed have suspiciously gone slient and disappeared.  There has been ZERO progress on the AMP to RHOC conversion because supposedly they can't manage to re-index an Omni node.  How long do you expect us to believe that?  Don't you think there might be a reason Greg and Ed have gone silent?

Christian is now attempting to assemble some type of flimsy legal defense even though he is NOT a lawyer.  Yeah... that'll be successful.  Lol

This would be funny if it wasn't so pathetic.

DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 04:25:31 AM

The Linux case is not relevant because the case relates to (1) a registered trademark for (2) an existing product (3) developed by the plaintiff.

You might want to read up on long-arm jurisdiction in Washington state and California.

"RChain" is an existing product being developed by Synereo LTD.  Synereo LTD has full legal rights to the "RChain" trademark and associated IP.  Don't kid yourself here.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: