Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:28:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] RCHAIN  (Read 44361 times)
altcoiner555

Activity: 356
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 11:10:55 AM

How to invest in rchain? Is it btc or amps?

AMPs. The RHOC asset has been created and the swap contract written, no idea why they they are waiting, seems like they want to accumulate cheap AMPs. 

Getting Greg to release this asset is harder than getting Donald Trump to release his tax return.
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
blocks.explorer

Activity: 473

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 11:23:28 AM

AMPs. The RHOC asset has been created and the swap contract written, no idea why they they are waiting, seems like they want to accumulate cheap AMPs. 

Getting Greg to release this asset is harder than getting Donald Trump to release his tax return.

Since this RCHAIN is accepting AMPS as "investment", what will the team do with thise AMPS? Exchange it to Bitcoin or just keep it in AMP?
altcoiner555

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 12:00:05 PM

Since this RCHAIN is accepting AMPS as "investment", what will the team do with thise AMPS? Exchange it to Bitcoin or just keep it in AMP?

They have said the AMPs will be under the control of the Co-op and they will be sold in a way that has least negative effect on the market.  They keep saying that the AMPs are not for funding as they will have funding from elsewhere.  If that's the case, they should just burn them.
leero9

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

-09-

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 01:33:51 PM

looks interesting. only AMP accepted ?

☆★☆★ 🚀🚀🚀 TO THE MOON AND BEYOND!!! 🚀🚀🚀 ★☆★☆
altcoiner555

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 02:02:39 PM

Yes.  The idea is that people who bought AMP in the 2nd ICO because of the promise of RCHAIN development will be able to exchange their AMPs for RHOC, but anyone can swap.

DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 05:36:44 PM

Yes.  The idea is that people who bought AMP in the 2nd ICO because of the promise of RCHAIN development will be able to exchange their AMPs for RHOC, but anyone can swap.

Too bad for the "RChain Coop" that "RChain" is still legally owned by Synereo LTD.

SPOILER ALERT

The REAL reason for the constant delay tactics for the "redemption event" is that Greg, Ed, Vulcanize, and everyone involved knows that if they proceed with the swap they will be in BIG TROUBLE.  It doesn't take a legal wiz to figure this out.

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
altcoiner555

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 06:45:21 PM

Too bad for the "RChain Coop" that "RChain" is still legally owned by Synereo LTD.

SPOILER ALERT

The REAL reason for the constant delay tactics for the "redemption event" is that Greg, Ed, Vulcanize, and everyone involved knows that if they proceed with the swap they will be in BIG TROUBLE.  It doesn't take a legal wiz to figure this out.

Nope.
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 07:19:17 PM

SPOILER ALERT

Nope.

Please give Greg all your money.  Let's see what happens.  Wink

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
altcoiner555

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 09:48:57 PM

It's going to be interesting to know what the coop will do with the amps. You couldn't even dump them. There's no liquidity.

You are such a fudder.  What's up want cheap AMPs to swap for RCHAIN tokens?
altcoiner555

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 10:27:24 PM

It's going to be interesting to know what the coop will do with the amps. You couldn't even dump them. There's no liquidity.

You are such a fudder.  What's up want cheap AMPs to swap for RCHAIN tokens?

Lol. I'll never touch that coin again. Why would you touch a market that loss 800% of its cap.

Weird that you and your boyfriend are marketing a redemption which requires purchasing that coin. "Lol" 
altcoiner555

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 10:54:21 PM

Lol. I'll never touch that coin again. Why would you touch a market that loss 800% of its cap.

Weird that you and your boyfriend are marketing a redemption which requires purchasing that coin. "Lol"  

Posting in bitcointalk is not marketing. I've never advised anyone to touch amps or convert.

Do you and your partners have a college education?
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 10:54:49 PM

You never bought any AMPs remember.  How many times did you state on video that you don't own any AMPs and you never participated in the crowdsales?  Why are you even involved in any of this?  You don't have any skin in the game.  You don't have any programming experience.  You are a weed smoking, mushroom growing loser.  Nobody takes you seriously.  The ONLY reason you are here is to get free shit from people like that laptop that Synereo LTD bought for you on Greg's behest which you then used to assist him in blackmailing all the Synereo LTD equity holders and AMP holders.  You have NO skills.  Anyone can record a video.  You can't even do that right.  Let's be honest.  Greg just pays you because he is a ballless sack of shit who doesn't have any self-esteem or friends and has to befriend druggies he meets online, because nobody else wants anything to do with him.

Yeah, you would know a lot about investing and what has the most potential for a ROI.  What day of training in your Mexican landscaping job did they teach you that?

DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 10:56:03 PM

Posting in bitcointalk is not marketing. I've never advised anyone to touch amps or convert.

You need to go back about ten years and rephrase that question.

ICOcountdown.com (OP)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2017, 11:03:55 PM

Why are you so mean Cry

DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 11:15:10 PM

Why are you so mean Cry

The truth hurts.

altcoiner555

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 11:30:22 PM

I guess not.  Mexican landscaping what's that a codpiece waxing service?  Can we put it on the blockchain and do an ICO?
ICOcountdown.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2017, 11:47:19 PM

I guess not.  Mexican landscaping what's that a codpiece waxing service?  Can we put it on the blockchain and do an ICO?

lol this thread gets more hillarious/ridiculous by the second. I know you don't like RCHAIN but you guys have got the comedy right.  Cheesy

altcoiner555

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 12:59:06 AM

What I don't understand is this: we all want the markets to recover. We all want to make profit and use the tech. People are acting as if I for example I'm in some of higher position than anyone else on the team.

We all want this to move fast and smooth.

Slow is fast. Fast is smooth. - navy seal quote.

Do it right or don't do it at all.

I'm not here to quell fears. We are literally waiting for the same thing. Whether or not your going to act as a child in the process is up to you.

Holy fuck! It's Shia LaBeouf.
ICOcountdown.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2017, 01:02:28 AM

What I don't understand is this: we all want the markets to recover. We all want to make profit and use the tech. People are acting as if I for example I'm in some of higher position than anyone else on the team.

We all want this to move fast and smooth.

Slow is fast. Fast is smooth. - navy seal quote.

Do it right or don't do it at all.

I'm not here to quell fears. We are literally waiting for the same thing. Whether or not your going to act as a child in the process is up to you.

Holy fuck! It's Shia LaBeouf.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l161Qqc5lUk

You should be happy to have Shia on the team.

DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 02:37:05 AM

You never bought any AMPs remember.  How many times did you state on video that you don't own any AMPs and you never participated in the crowdsales?  Why are you even involved in any of this?  You don't have any skin in the game.  You don't have any programming experience.  You are a weed smoking, mushroom growing loser.  Nobody takes you seriously.  The ONLY reason you are here is to get free shit from people like that laptop that Synereo LTD bought for you on Greg's behest which you then used to assist him in blackmailing all the Synereo LTD equity holders and AMP holders.  You have NO skills.  Anyone can record a video.  You can't even do that right.  Let's be honest.  Greg just pays you because he is a ballless sack of shit who doesn't have any self-esteem or friends and has to befriend druggies he meets online, because nobody else wants anything to do with him.

Yeah, you would know a lot about investing and what has the most potential for a ROI.  What day of training in your Mexican landscaping job did they teach you that?

Right..

Excellent rebuttal of my points.  Good job.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: