Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:43:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] RCHAIN  (Read 44361 times)
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 04:48:35 AM

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ICOcountdown.com (OP)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2017, 06:37:52 AM

Only investors who obtained their AMP prior to December 12, 2016 are eligible for the token redemption. Investors participating in the token redemption will receive RHOC at a 1:1 ratio with AMP. Investors will need to have an Ethereum wallet (to receive their RHOC) and an Omni wallet (to send their AMP from). This will be the first omni-ethereum swap.

This is clearly wrong. As someone who appears to be involved in the project, no idea why you are reposting this. Perhaps you don't want other people to swap, therefore giving yourself greater profits when your coins triple or quadruple in value because more coins will be burned to reduce total supply if less coins are swapped.

ANYONE who buys AMPS before end of redemption period IS eligible for the RHOC swap.  Only coins not eligible are those from (tainted) Synereo dev fund created on 12th DEC but even if purchaser by very small chance did end up with some of these coins they can simply get around this by simply rebuying or resending from an exchange to their omni wallet.  So this swap is open to ANYONE and ANYONE can buy now for much less than original ICO price.

Here is the Redemption instructions: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1N7rbTXTbnURKMl9qNRXNwCNaRxfIthZl6toL9TNzCmo/pub

and then terms of redemption: https://rchain.github.io/reference/RChain%20Promotional%20Credits%20Offer%20-%20Terms%20and%20Conditions.pdf

Yes, the idea is to prevent Synereo Team from buying into RChain with their newly minted (tainted) AMPs.  Greg has stated it is possible for those who invested into Synereo ICO on basis of RChain tec to rebuy AMPs, if they had sold, and swap for RHOC.  They do not need to have held the coins on 12th Dec as article states and swap is open to everyone who swaps untainted AMPs. 

Someone on the team should contact author of the article and ask them to change it to reflect the actual terms.

Which article are you referring too? Is it related to the Smith and Crown article?

bitfromit

Activity: 329
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 11:39:07 AM

well that was an expensive waste of money, im out
this fiasco will drag on for ever
bitcoinsforall

Activity: 714
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 11:48:27 AM

Is this project related to Synereo,AMPs???

If so i wont have to check or read the whitepaper...
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 05:12:37 PM

I rather defuse situations and cooperate than start a war. I think its ironic that you are quoting a movie in which a massive nuclear conflict was avoided and at the same time you threaten people on this forum and the progress of open source project.

It will come to light in due time that you and the RChain Coop are the one's acting in bad faith with the full knowledge that you are committing numerous infringements against Synereo LTD owned IP.  You are escalating this into a situation where there will be no winners, but the RChain Coop and anyone who gives you money will be utterly financially destroyed.  Stop your infringement against Synereo LTD IP and your aggressive actions against AMP holders.  I cannot urge people reading this enough... If you give your AMPs to RChain Coop you will lose everything.  Do NOT think that Synereo LTD will back down from their legal rights.  Synereo LTD along with major equity and AMP holders will protect our interests without prejudice against those who are seeking to cause us harm.  The time for negotiations are quickly drawing to a close, and soon, their will be no choice left, but conflict which will cause anyone related to the RChain Coop extreme financial distress.  Only RChain Coop can remedy this situation by stepping back from the edge.  You know and I know the truth of these statements.  You have been warned.

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
planteater

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 05:38:55 PM

I rather defuse situations and cooperate than start a war. I think its ironic that you are quoting a movie in which a massive nuclear conflict was avoided and at the same time you threaten people on this forum and the progress of open source project.

It will come to light in due time that you and the RChain Coop are the one's acting in bad faith with the full knowledge that you are committing numerous infringements against Synereo LTD owned IP.  You are escalating this into a situation where there will be no winners, but the RChain Coop and anyone who gives you money will be utterly financially destroyed.  Stop your infringement against Synereo LTD IP and your aggressive actions against AMP holders.  I cannot urge people reading this enough... If you give your AMPs to RChain Coop you will lose everything.  Do NOT think that Synereo LTD will back down from their legal rights.  Synereo LTD along with major equity and AMP holders will protect our interests without prejudice against those who are seeking to cause us harm.  The time for negotiations are quickly drawing to a close, and soon, their will be no choice left, but conflict which will cause anyone related to the RChain Coop extreme financial distress.  Only RChain Coop can remedy this situation by stepping back from the edge.  You know and I know the truth of these statements.  You have been warned.

You write so authoritatively about this. What are you basing it on? IP claims have to be specific and all we ever hear is vague claims of IP infringement, and since you are unaware of the current state of the relationship between Synereo and RChain, I can only assume you're just making this stuff up.
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 05:55:04 PM

You write so authoritatively about this. What are you basing it on? IP claims have to be specific and all we ever hear is vague claims of IP infringement, and since you are unaware of the current state of the relationship between Synereo and RChain, I can only assume you're just making this stuff up.

Proceed at your own risk.  Greg, Ed, and Christian are lying to everyone.  Mark my words, if they continue to escalate the situation, this will end badly for them.

DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 07:53:33 PM

It will come to light in due time that you and the RChain Coop are the one's acting in bad faith with the full knowledge that you are committing numerous infringements against Synereo LTD owned IP.  You are escalating this into a situation where there will be no winners, but the RChain Coop and anyone who gives you money will be utterly financially destroyed.  Stop your infringement against Synereo LTD IP and your aggressive actions against AMP holders.  I cannot urge people reading this enough... If you give your AMPs to RChain Coop you will lose everything.  Do NOT think that Synereo LTD will back down from their legal rights.  Synereo LTD along with major equity and AMP holders will protect our interests without prejudice against those who are seeking to cause us harm.  The time for negotiations are quickly drawing to a close, and soon, their will be no choice left, but conflict which will cause anyone related to the RChain Coop extreme financial distress.  Only RChain Coop can remedy this situation by stepping back from the edge.  You know and I know the truth of these statements.  You have been warned.

Proceed at your own risk.  Greg, Ed, and Christian are lying to everyone.  Mark my words, if they continue to escalate the situation, this will end badly for them.

I do not represent the Coop, I do not work for the Coop. I am not being paid by the Coop. I am sure you are in the same situation with respect to Synereo Ltd. I cant imagine you are paid. Until Synereo Ltd comes out with formal accusations against Biosimilairity LLC, Lively Gig or the Rchain Coop everyone will push forward.  I would love to see Synereo Ltd a "open source, decentralized, censorship resistant project" sue another open source project. That would be an amazing headline for crypto.

You say you "know things"

What do you know?

I know that Greg Meredith started the Rchain Coop only after he was formally removed from the board. According to Greg, he was under contract as biosimilarity LLC while working for Synereo. I know that Rchain coop is in control of the trademarks. I know that all the "code" is open source and the public domain. I know that the Rchain project was worked on by third party contractors. I also know that Greg retains all of his shares in Synereo Ltd. I know that non competes are not held up very much in the state of Washington. (especially with cases dealing with open source technology).

I know multiple contractors refused to sign the contracting agreements and some contractors had to be released from their contracts due to the terms and conditions of their contract.

Also you act like I or anyone else controls AMP holder's private keys. Anyone with AMPs may freely do what they want with those AMPs.

PREPARE TO REAP THE WHIRLWIND!

DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 08:27:23 PM

Okay so you think this is a game of world of warcraft then. Got it. Ill stop taking you seriously now.

It's a biblical reference you retard.

Greg announced today that the RHOC redemption event has been delayed once again due to "technical difficulties".  These clowns are either completely incompetent, lying to everyone, or both.  No wonder Greg says that the RChain project won't be finished for 20 years.

Their last hangout session on YouTube was equally ridiculous.  Greg spent the entire time talking about honey bees.  What type of a joke is this?

NoveltyMechanics

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 08:39:18 PM

It will come to light in due time that you and the RChain Coop are the one's acting in bad faith with the full knowledge that you are committing numerous infringements against Synereo LTD owned IP.  You are escalating this into a situation where there will be no winners, but the RChain Coop and anyone who gives you money will be utterly financially destroyed.  Stop your infringement against Synereo LTD IP and your aggressive actions against AMP holders.  I cannot urge people reading this enough... If you give your AMPs to RChain Coop you will lose everything.  Do NOT think that Synereo LTD will back down from their legal rights.  Synereo LTD along with major equity and AMP holders will protect our interests without prejudice against those who are seeking to cause us harm.  The time for negotiations are quickly drawing to a close, and soon, their will be no choice left, but conflict which will cause anyone related to the RChain Coop extreme financial distress.  Only RChain Coop can remedy this situation by stepping back from the edge.  You know and I know the truth of these statements.  You have been warned.

I think that's a fair assumption. I haven't seen any specific claims. I've seen extensive specifics from RChain. Greg ain't a saint, but he sure does embody what it means to operate in an open source community. Libertarian Bro are you issuing a warning yourself?

on behalf of Synereo? Pearl Cohen?.. Who do you represent?

A real open source community is here for you man, the whole point is to give AMP holders equal opportunity.

Even the moodiest ones, like yourself.  
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2017, 10:57:45 PM

Proceed at your own risk.  Greg, Ed, and Christian are lying to everyone.  Mark my words, if they continue to escalate the situation, this will end badly for them.

I do not represent the Coop, I do not work for the Coop. I am not being paid by the Coop. I am sure you are in the same situation with respect to Synereo Ltd. I cant imagine you are paid. Until Synereo Ltd comes out with formal accusations against Biosimilairity LLC, Lively Gig or the Rchain Coop everyone will push forward.  I would love to see Synereo Ltd a "open source, decentralized, censorship resistant project" sue another open source project. That would be an amazing headline for crypto.

You say you "know things"

What do you know?

I know that Greg Meredith started the Rchain Coop only after he was formally removed from the board. According to Greg, he was under contract as biosimilarity LLC while working for Synereo. I know that Rchain coop is in control of the trademarks. I know that all the "code" is open source and the public domain. I know that the Rchain project was worked on by third party contractors. I also know that Greg retains all of his shares in Synereo Ltd. I know that non competes are not held up very much in the state of Washington. (especially with cases dealing with open source technology).

I know multiple contractors refused to sign the contracting agreements and some contractors had to be released from their contracts due to the terms and conditions of their contract.

Also you act like I or anyone else controls AMP holder's private keys. Anyone with AMPs may freely do what they want with those AMPs.

Okay so you think this is a game of world of warcraft then. Got it. Ill stop taking you seriously now.

Why do u mention greg, hes no longer a member of this forum as he got banned for his obsession with quadrupedalism.

DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 06:10:40 AM

Greg has never posted on this forum.

Bitcointalk Member - leithaus

Post History:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=995987.msg10835583#msg10835583
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=995987.msg10836641#msg10836641
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=995987.msg10843982#msg10843982
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=995987.msg10845196#msg10845196
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=995987.msg10856818#msg10856818
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=995987.msg10856999#msg10856999
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=995987.msg10873785#msg10873785
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=995987.msg11024160#msg11024160
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=995987.msg12193083#msg12193083
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=995987.msg12531773#msg12531773
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=995987.msg12538903#msg12538903
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=995987.msg12539066#msg12539066
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=428589.msg12548687#msg12548687
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=995987.msg12576133#msg12576133
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=995987.msg12585923#msg12585923
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1466760.msg14802132#msg14802132
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1424386.msg17108811#msg17108811

Yeah, Christian is really on top of it.  He knows what is going on.  Keep up the good work Christian.

DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 06:44:02 AM

If anyone is considering giving Greg (aka Lucius Gregory Meredith) any of their AMPs, they might want to check out the last project Greg raised money for on Kickstarter.

Monadic Design Patterns for the Web Book

Last fall i began writing a book called Monadic Design Patterns for the Web about the use of certain functional abstractions to facilitate building real web applications at scale. By scale i mean both, lots of users/big data/big compute and scale in the sense of complexity management, scale in the sense of understandable and maintainable by small teams. i got a contract with APress; and everyone i told about the project was very excited. By April i'd only written the second and third chapter -- largely because i also work for a living. So, APress decided to drop the contract. i turned to the community. The support to complete the project was overwhelming and so Artima stepped up to publish. Since then i've written well over two thirds of the content; and developed the code that supports the text; but, to complete this work i really need to focus. Artima doesn't offer an advance. At the time i went to the community for support many people offered to buy advanced copies of the book or make donations, but i demurred. So, i'm doing all of this on spec. i realize it's just not possible to do this without a little help. i need about 12,500.00 USD so that i can focus on just this project to bring it to completion. It's good work; high quality work; and the community really deserves to have this knowledge distilled in a way they can put it to use. i'm the guy to do this; but i see now that i can't do it alone. i need a little help from the community i'm seeking to serve.

Obviously, Greg is too lazy or stupid to use proper grammar and follow basic capitalization rules.  What a joke.

He raised $13,099 from 162 people from Dec 1, 2010 to Jan 15, 2011.  To this day, SIX YEARS LATER, he has not completed the book.  Nobody has received anything.

The last comment from one of his supporters, Thomas Lockney, on Feb 15, 2015 reads as follows:

"It's now been over 4 years since this book was funded. I haven't heard anything from Artima in a long while and nothing from here in even longer (by a long shot). It would be nice to at least officially hear why this project appears to have died completely."

Greg took over $13,000 USD from these people and failed to deliver a complete, working product!

This is the same stunt that this joker pulled on Synereo LTD, and he is now trying to con you into giving him your money.  Do NOT fall for it.  Greg is a scammer pure and simple.

Here is his Kickstarter picture smirking at his victims:

Too lazy to even button up his shirt or sit up straight in a chair.  He looks totally demented and imo, strung out on something.  We now know that none of the $13,099 USD was spent on a haircut.

bitmaster1x
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2017, 12:06:08 PM

a circus show on both fronts.  Shocked

altcoiner555

Activity: 356
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 01:35:37 PM

It's OK AMP bagholders can swap for RHOC and sell for 5X when it pumps into an exchange listing or hold for a year for 100X.
planteater

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 01:43:00 PM

If anyone is considering giving Greg (aka Lucius Gregory Meredith) any of their AMPs, they might want to check out the last project Greg raised money for on Kickstarter.

https://s24.postimg.org/rsv5kf6s5/Monadic.jpg

Last fall i began writing a book called Monadic Design Patterns for the Web about the use of certain functional abstractions to facilitate building real web applications at scale. By scale i mean both, lots of users/big data/big compute and scale in the sense of complexity management, scale in the sense of understandable and maintainable by small teams. i got a contract with APress; and everyone i told about the project was very excited. By April i'd only written the second and third chapter -- largely because i also work for a living. So, APress decided to drop the contract. i turned to the community. The support to complete the project was overwhelming and so Artima stepped up to publish. Since then i've written well over two thirds of the content; and developed the code that supports the text; but, to complete this work i really need to focus. Artima doesn't offer an advance. At the time i went to the community for support many people offered to buy advanced copies of the book or make donations, but i demurred. So, i'm doing all of this on spec. i realize it's just not possible to do this without a little help. i need about 12,500.00 USD so that i can focus on just this project to bring it to completion. It's good work; high quality work; and the community really deserves to have this knowledge distilled in a way they can put it to use. i'm the guy to do this; but i see now that i can't do it alone. i need a little help from the community i'm seeking to serve.

Obviously, Greg is too lazy or stupid to use proper grammar and follow basic capitalization rules.  What a joke.

He raised $13,099 from 162 people from Dec 1, 2010 to Jan 15, 2011.  To this day, SIX YEARS LATER, he has not completed the book.  Nobody has received anything.

The last comment from one of his supporters, Thomas Lockney, on Feb 15, 2015 reads as follows:

"It's now been over 4 years since this book was funded. I haven't heard anything from Artima in a long while and nothing from here in even longer (by a long shot). It would be nice to at least officially hear why this project appears to have died completely."

Greg took over $13,000 USD from these people and failed to deliver a complete, working product!

This is the same stunt that this joker pulled on Synereo LTD, and he is now trying to con you into giving him your money.  Do NOT fall for it.  Greg is a scammer pure and simple.

https://s28.postimg.org/mpjc2qa31/Greg.jpg

Too lazy to even button up his shirt or sit up straight in a chair.  He looks totally demented and imo, strung out on something.  We now know that none of the $13,099 USD was spent on a haircut.

It's pretty sad that despite having nothing substantial to say, you so desperately want to keep writing "clever" things that you have nothing left but to comment on people's posture, hairstyle, and the way they dress. Also you demonstrate, once again, your inability or unwillingness to find even the most basic publicly available information that relates to the topics you bring up.
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 05:39:47 PM

To my knowledge greg has never posted on the rchain forum or been banned from bitcointalk. Come on dude I already know he posted on the synereo forum no one cares. Someone said he was banned as a joke I think. I want to clarify things for people who dont want to joke around.

What are you talking about?  Greg has clearly posted on this FORUM.  See the above links.  His Bitcointalk account is Leithaus.

Newsflash retard... these are called THREADS.  A FORUM has many different THREADS.  Greg has posted on THIS FORUM in the Synereo ANN THREAD.  Greg has also posted on the Synereo FORUM (different website).

The factual statement is:

"To my knowledge Greg has never posted in the RChain THREAD or been banned from Bitcointalk.  Come on dude, I already know that he posted in the Synereo THREAD, no one cares."

What is with you morons not abiding by capitalization rules?  Are you really this uneducated?

Here is the book "Monadic Design Patterns for the Web" : http://www.artima.com/shop/monadic_design_patterns

Just talked to Greg about it for clarity purposes. As you can see you can buy the preprint which is 200 pages. Yes the project is on going..your point is what?

Greg said that he needed $12,500 USD to complete the book.  He got $13K USD over SIX YEARS AGO!  SIX YEARS!  What is the problem?  That is long enough for him to finish it and send it out to the people who gave him their hard earned money!  You can read the comments from his supporters and see that none of them are happy about it.  THEY WANT WHAT THEY PAID FOR!

08:39]  
coin interview http://www.artima.com/shop/monadic_design_patterns i didnt know you wrote a book greg lol

[08:44]  
Lucius Meredith It's still in progress.

[08:46]  
Lucius Meredith You can buy a preprint.

[08:47]  
coin interview ok when do you think it will be finished

[08:52]  
These things happen on the time scale of sequoias!

This is all you need to know to figure out that he has NO intention of ever completing anything.  If it takes him longer to finish a book than it does for a "sequoia" to mature, how long is it going to take him to finish a massively bigger project?  Talk about delay tactics and excuses.  Greg is a fraud.

DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 05:53:04 PM

DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 06:15:19 PM
Last edit: January 18, 2017, 10:51:31 PM by DecentralizeEconomics

It's OK AMP bagholders can swap for RHOC and sell for 5X when it pumps into an exchange listing or hold for a year for 100X.

Nice try Christian, but you're still not getting "$10 MILLION DOLLARS".

DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 06:53:25 PM

The best part about Greg's previous scam where he raised $13K USD and never delivered a complete product SIX YEARS LATER! is the "Rewards" structure.

A $50 pledge gave you a "signed copy of the book".  That's never going to happen.  You have to complete the book before you can sign it!

A $100 pledge gave you a "signed copy of the book" and "the special secret!".  Lol  Hey, I know what "the special secret" is.  It's that you're never going to see the book!  Hahaha

A $150 pledge gave you a "signed copy of the book", "the special secret!", and "a chance to talk with Greg."  Are you kidding me?  Greg hasn't responded to these people in FOUR AND A HALF YEARS!  He's too busy talking about "Honey Bees" on his Youtube channel claiming that he is a " Bee Expert"!  ROFL  You can't make this shit up.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: