Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:51:24 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] RCHAIN  (Read 44364 times)
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 05:05:36 AM

RCHAIN added to http://icocountdown.com

Never miss a token redemption again!  Cool

Good fix.  Don't you morons read what you are typing before you post it?  You honestly think people are going to give you imbeciles $10M USD?

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
ICOcountdown.com (OP)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2017, 05:12:08 AM

Good fix.  Don't you morons read what you are typing before you post it?  You honestly think people are going to give you imbeciles $10M USD?

When you deal with venture capital they don't just give you anything. It comes at a cost.

DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 05:20:17 AM

When you deal with venture capital they don't just give you anything. It comes at a cost.

Still believing Greg's lies I see.

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
ICOcountdown.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2017, 05:23:08 AM

I don't understand what you mean, this is not a lie it is very obvious. When venture capital gets involved they do not give money for free, they want something in return for the injection of capital.

DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 05:27:44 PM

I don't understand what you mean, this is not a lie it is very obvious. When venture capital gets involved they do not give money for free, they want something in return for the injection of capital.

Greg is LYING TO YOU.  RChain is unable to raise money from accredited investors.  You will never get any additional financing besides the paltry amount of AMPs you will collect from the uninformed.

DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 05:30:28 PM

Why doesn't Greg come on here and defend himself instead of sending you, his hired druggie, card-carrying communist "Mexican landscaper", to explain this to all of us?

You are omitting the fact that there are still many parts to the "RChain IP" which are not "open source".

Again. Your taking personal shots. I invited you on a interview. That interview is with an attorney, me and Icocountdown. You can freely question greg on that show. But instead you decide continue to deflect my questions and provide absolutely no evidence that synereo owns any IP.

I have on the contrary shown you very contradictory evidence to your claim and still you belittle actors on this forum. You can not say Synereo Ltd owns all of the Rchain intellectual property then in the next sentence say they own part of it. I also love how you claim Synereo Ltd owns something that hasn't been built yet.

You don't know anything about IP laws.  It is clearly obvious that whatever clown of an attorney Greg has hired also does NOT know IP laws.  You are clearly in violation of IP laws.

bitmaster1x
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2017, 08:37:22 PM

More soaps and popcorn.  Roll Eyes

WayForward

Activity: 255
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 09:55:08 PM

Stinks like a Homero Ganza scam.

DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 04:11:51 AM

Why doesn't Greg come on here and defend himself instead of sending you, his hired druggie, card-carrying communist "Mexican landscaper", to explain this to all of us?

You are omitting the fact that there are still many parts to the "RChain IP" which are not "open source".

Again. Your taking personal shots. I invited you on a interview. That interview is with an attorney, me and Icocountdown. You can freely question greg on that show. But instead you decide continue to deflect my questions and provide absolutely no evidence that synereo owns any IP.

I have on the contrary shown you very contradictory evidence to your claim and still you belittle actors on this forum. You can not say Synereo Ltd owns all of the Rchain intellectual property then in the next sentence say they own part of it. I also love how you claim Synereo Ltd owns something that hasn't been built yet.

You don't know anything about IP laws.  It is clearly obvious that whatever clown of an attorney Greg has hired also does NOT know IP laws.  You are clearly in violation of IP laws.

The attorney that is on the Rchain board of directors is an IP lawyer. How can you say 1) greg doesnt know anything about software IP when he has been working in software for 20+ years. Then you also say the attorney himself, who is an IP lawyer doesn't know anything about IP. At the same time all the IP is open source. The trademarks, logos are in the process or have been already registered by the Rchain Coop. So in specific terms what are you talking about?

Not all attorneys are created equal.  Quite a few of them have absolutely no idea what they are talking about.  I could find a bozo attorney that would agree to argue anything whether it be legally factual or not.  Greg and Ed have no money to hire competent legal counsel.  I don't know what clown they hired who is telling them these things, but it's not going to fly in front of a judge.  They are committing numerous infractions against Synereo LTD IP.  This will not end well for them or anyone associated with it.

DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 05:06:41 AM

You don't know anything about IP laws.  It is clearly obvious that whatever clown of an attorney Greg has hired also does NOT know IP laws.  You are clearly in violation of IP laws.

The attorney that is on the Rchain board of directors is an IP lawyer. How can you say 1) greg doesnt know anything about software IP when he has been working in software for 20+ years. Then you also say the attorney himself, who is an IP lawyer doesn't know anything about IP. At the same time all the IP is open source. The trademarks, logos are in the process or have been already registered by the Rchain Coop. So in specific terms what are you talking about?

Not all attorneys are created equal.  Quite a few of them have absolutely no idea what they are talking about.  I could find a bozo attorney that would agree to argue anything whether it be legally factual or not.  Greg and Ed have no money to hire competent legal counsel.  I don't know what clown they hired who is telling them these things, but it's not going to fly in front of a judge.  They are committing numerous infractions against Synereo LTD IP.  This will not end well for them or anyone associated with it.

what IP are you referring to?

The RChain IP.  Don't play stupid.

rockmoney

Activity: 439
Merit: 297

www.amazon.com/shops/MinersSupply

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2017, 05:54:52 AM

Do you have any idea or at least a general esitmate on when people can begin swapping their AMP for RHOC? The swap webpage doesn't suggest any date besides January, and it seems like there will be much confusion & a TON of work by making people swap one coin for a coupon that will eventually allow you to redeem another token that will ultimately turn into RCHAIN..

If this were better organized and there was a simple process to obtain the ultimate RCHAIN coin, I would very likely be an investor! At this point, it is simply too much work, all the while having to keep faith that your coupons will hopefully be exchangeable for something good after way too many swaps..

GekkoScience Products on Amazon Prime 1-DAY SHIPPING 
WayForward

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 08:03:30 AM

He asked questions, I answered them. What does my newness have to do with the accuracy or usefulness of my statements?

What you seriously want me to answer that ?

I dont have to - I can check your posting history - all in this thread at the time of my original post and with endless information.  Either you are the OP wanna be dev trying to shill fools

OR

By some miracle you are a new user who has NFI about anything but just so happens the 1 in a billion zillion chance you decide.."Hey shit I think I might sign up to bitcointalk and see what they are saying"

And then find a thread that you can post endless garbage in.

SHILL 101 = people dont buy it anymore.

Anymore proof ?

fucking LOL

He asked questions, I answered them. What does my newness have to do with the accuracy or usefulness of my statements?
WayForward

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 08:06:30 AM

Perhaps you can also layout exact details to why you think this is a scam. No one else is coming forward with specifics. It seems to be nothing but generalizations or personal attacks on this forum.

boo fucking hoo

Your bullshit semantics wont work with me and a lot of others.    Are you like a kid or a 20 something smart ass asshole that manipulates his parents only and think you can trick the world ?

your thread is quacking like a duck, smells like a duck, reads like a duck....chances are...its a duck. Or are you too stupid to understand analogies.

But anyway Good luck with your legit money making venture scam

Good luck.  I am allowed to voice my opinions however I want - as are you.
ICOcountdown.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2017, 08:22:02 AM

Perhaps you can also layout exact details to why you think this is a scam. No one else is coming forward with specifics. It seems to be nothing but generalizations or personal attacks on this forum.

boo fucking hoo

Your bullshit semantics wont work with me and a lot of others.    Are you like a kid or a 20 something smart ass asshole that manipulates his parents only and think you can trick the world ?

your thread is quacking like a duck, smells like a duck, reads like a duck....chances are...its a duck. Or are you too stupid to understand analogies.

But anyway Good luck with your legit money making venture scam

Good luck.  I am allowed to voice my opinions however I want - as are you.

What duck are you talking about?  Huh

planteater

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 10:33:07 AM

What you seriously want me to answer that ?

I dont have to - I can check your posting history - all in this thread at the time of my original post and with endless information.  Either you are the OP wanna be dev trying to shill fools

OR

By some miracle you are a new user who has NFI about anything but just so happens the 1 in a billion zillion chance you decide.."Hey shit I think I might sign up to bitcointalk and see what they are saying"

And then find a thread that you can post endless garbage in.

SHILL 101 = people dont buy it anymore.

Anymore proof ?

fucking LOL

No. I didn't expect you to answer that. It was a rhetorical question.

I didn't come on here to pretend anything. There's no need to create an account to read what people are saying here.

I joined in order to help answer questions and provide information about RChain and the token redemption process because I'm familiar with them. I'm sure that's completely obvious to everyone else. That's why no one else is trying to pretend that I'm trying to pretend anything.
altcoiner555

Activity: 356
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 03:56:51 PM

Only investors who obtained their AMP prior to December 12, 2016 are eligible for the token redemption. Investors participating in the token redemption will receive RHOC at a 1:1 ratio with AMP. Investors will need to have an Ethereum wallet (to receive their RHOC) and an Omni wallet (to send their AMP from). This will be the first omni-ethereum swap.

This is clearly wrong. As someone who appears to be involved in the project, no idea why you are reposting this. Perhaps you don't want other people to swap, therefore giving yourself greater profits when your coins triple or quadruple in value because more coins will be burned to reduce total supply if less coins are swapped.

ANYONE who buys AMPS before end of redemption period IS eligible for the RHOC swap.  Only coins not eligible are those from (tainted) Synereo dev fund created on 12th DEC but even if purchaser by very small chance did end up with some of these coins they can simply get around this by simply rebuying or resending from an exchange to their omni wallet.  So this swap is open to ANYONE and ANYONE can buy now for much less than original ICO price.

altcoiner555

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 04:45:16 PM

I dont have any AMPs.

Then I guess you are either a saint or a moron. 
ICOcountdown.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2017, 03:44:44 AM

Only investors who obtained their AMP prior to December 12, 2016 are eligible for the token redemption. Investors participating in the token redemption will receive RHOC at a 1:1 ratio with AMP. Investors will need to have an Ethereum wallet (to receive their RHOC) and an Omni wallet (to send their AMP from). This will be the first omni-ethereum swap.

This is clearly wrong. As someone who appears to be involved in the project, no idea why you are reposting this. Perhaps you don't want other people to swap, therefore giving yourself greater profits when your coins triple or quadruple in value because more coins will be burned to reduce total supply if less coins are swapped.

ANYONE who buys AMPS before end of redemption period IS eligible for the RHOC swap.  Only coins not eligible are those from (tainted) Synereo dev fund created on 12th DEC but even if purchaser by very small chance did end up with some of these coins they can simply get around this by simply rebuying or resending from an exchange to their omni wallet.  So this swap is open to ANYONE and ANYONE can buy now for much less than original ICO price.

Here is the Redemption instructions: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1N7rbTXTbnURKMl9qNRXNwCNaRxfIthZl6toL9TNzCmo/pub

and then terms of redemption: https://rchain.github.io/reference/RChain%20Promotional%20Credits%20Offer%20-%20Terms%20and%20Conditions.pdf

altcoiner555

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 04:34:26 AM

Here is the Redemption instructions: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1N7rbTXTbnURKMl9qNRXNwCNaRxfIthZl6toL9TNzCmo/pub

and then terms of redemption: https://rchain.github.io/reference/RChain%20Promotional%20Credits%20Offer%20-%20Terms%20and%20Conditions.pdf

Yes, the idea is to prevent Synereo Team from buying into RChain with their newly minted (tainted) AMPs.  Greg has stated it is possible for those who invested into Synereo ICO on basis of RChain tec to rebuy AMPs, if they had sold, and swap for RHOC.  They do not need to have held the coins on 12th Dec as article states and swap is open to everyone who swaps untainted AMPs. 

Someone on the team should contact author of the article and ask them to change it to reflect the actual terms.
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 04:46:00 AM

I dont have any AMPs.

Then I guess you are either a saint or a moron. 

He's a moron.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: