Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:31:05 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The reason why people do not get Bitcoin.  (Read 37488 times)
Japinat

Activity: 3010
Merit: 683

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 02:38:15 AM

There are many insight of each people in this world, that's why even the good opportunity comes into our lives they won't see it because of their belief and understanding of the individuals. Just like in bitcoin majority of the people once you ask them to learn what bitcoin is and they do some research on it, the result was always said bitcoin is for intelligent people only, which is wrong their mindset is totally stupid or maybe they are just really closed minded.
Because they are close minded that is why they will never gonna learn bitcoins, I believe if they will just try to know it they can comprehend it since the information is free and it's all over in the intenet. Actually I'm not that advance enough in terms of my learning with the online transaction but bitcoin inspired me to learn because I believe there is an opportunity here for investors since it's not widely accepted yet but we believe it will be in the future to come.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 08:46:21 AM

There are many insight of each people in this world, that's why even the good opportunity comes into our lives they won't see it because of their belief and understanding of the individuals. Just like in bitcoin majority of the people once you ask them to learn what bitcoin is and they do some research on it, the result was always said bitcoin is for intelligent people only, which is wrong their mindset is totally stupid or maybe they are just really closed minded.
Because they are close minded that is why they will never gonna learn bitcoins, I believe if they will just try to know it they can comprehend it since the information is free and it's all over in the intenet. Actually I'm not that advance enough in terms of my learning with the online transaction but bitcoin inspired me to learn because I believe there is an opportunity here for investors since it's not widely accepted yet but we believe it will be in the future to come.
They are close minded person because they just only believed on the news that they see and hear from other people but it can be change if there will a person that has a lot of patience in explaining why bitcoin is one of the best currency to try. Me as a bitcoin user, I already encountered a person that is very close minded in terms in believing in bitcoin and that is my parents but even though they are against in bitcoin, I still pursue in making profits in bitcoin and everyday that they yells at me because they think that i'm wasting my time in bitcoin, I still explain it to them and now i'm earning decent amount of money and i explain it enough to them so they support me now. It takes time and patience for those kind people but it is worth it to change their beliefs.
Soul Reaper

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 09:07:17 AM

I think Friedrich Nietzsche said it best — 'And those who were seen dancing were thought to be  insane by those who could not hear the

music.'

We are dancing on the music of a ground breaking technology, also called : The Internet of Money and the rest of the Fiat slaves are not

hearing the music. Can we blame them for not dancing?

We should make them hear the music, and the only way to do this, will be to increase the volume. The volume on the exchanges and the

volume of merchants and the volume of Bitcoin ATM's and the volume of information on public social media.

-= Increase the volume, so that we can all dance together =-
I really like the way you have expressed your concern.
I also think that we need to do something like which seems to attract people toward bitcoins.
Even though the increasing prices of bitcoins is itself enough to show the power of bitcoins.
But some people still think that it is risky to buy bitcoins.
We can correct them in this criteria by saying that you don't buy bitcoins.
You invest on bitcoins.and thats visible by its rising prices.
We can attract them by saying them that,
Just think you had purchased bitcoin when it was not even 1$ per bitcoins.
And say them that something like this is going to happen 10 years from now,
To them who are not realising the power of bitcoins now.
We can also say them that even after being a form of investment,
Bitcoins can be used in various other purposes like daily trade etc.
Thus , we have to do such things which make people get attracted towards bitcoins.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 09:50:46 AM

The reasons why people do not get bitcoin because they dont know what it is. Even here in my country they doesnt know whats the use of bitcoin. That it can help them as extra income. So, there is a need to introduce bitcoin to people of what its use. By this, they will get bitcoin anytime.

Exactly, lack of awareness is the reason why people doesn't know and don't want to get bitcoin. They don't know that this is a very reliable investment and they can get good profit upon investing here. Also another thing they don't know that this is good for buying goods and services online and use it for paying those things as currency.
Lack of awareness is the one that keeps users stay away from bitcoin. Now a days the things are different, more and more people are getting into bitcoin. Profiting, usability, and payment accessibility is the one that is gaining the attention of users. Now slowly people have started to learn about bitcoin as everywhere digitalization is taking place.
Kray

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 10:15:54 AM

The reason are
- they dont understand bitcoin
- they dont believe bitclin
- difficulty too high to mine
- price too high to buy
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 02:25:26 PM

I think Friedrich Nietzsche said it best — 'And those who were seen dancing were thought to be  insane by those who could not hear the

music.'

We are dancing on the music of a ground breaking technology, also called : The Internet of Money and the rest of the Fiat slaves are not

hearing the music. Can we blame them for not dancing?

We should make them hear the music, and the only way to do this, will be to increase the volume. The volume on the exchanges and the

volume of merchants and the volume of Bitcoin ATM's and the volume of information on public social media.

-= Increase the volume, so that we can all dance together =-

beacause they are not interested yet,maybe they arent aware in earning bitcoins, they doesnt know what does they will get in bitcoin. You need to teach them that bitcoin will support their needs.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 03:40:37 PM

The reasons why people do not get bitcoin because they dont know what it is. Even here in my country they doesnt know whats the use of bitcoin. That it can help them as extra income. So, there is a need to introduce bitcoin to people of what its use. By this, they will get bitcoin anytime.
yes i also think so that the only reason can be that bitcoin is not properly introduced to them. i think if they will be introduced properly then they will certainly take interest in bitcoin. me i first knew about bitcoin in 2010, i do not give any preference to bitcoin, but when bitcoin become more and more developed and when my friend introduce bitcoin to me in a proper way then i understand the reality about bitcoin and start investing here.
Drago2016

Activity: 314
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 06:39:16 PM

yes i also think so that the only reason can be that bitcoin is not properly introduced to them. i think if they will be introduced properly then they will certainly take interest in bitcoin. me i first knew about bitcoin in 2010, i do not give any preference to bitcoin, but when bitcoin become more and more developed and when my friend introduce bitcoin to me in a proper way then i understand the reality about bitcoin and start investing here.

Another reason that people do not use bitcoins is the government's negative attitude toward this currency. In many countries around the world, the government is wary of these coins and advises them not to use
yellow1

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 06:42:25 PM

Another reason that people do not use bitcoins is the government's negative attitude toward this currency. In many countries around the world, the government is wary of these coins and advises them not to use

I agree with you that the government negative attitude towards bitcoin. Because they perceived that bitcoin will somehow affect the financial system of every country. Some Central Banks around the world thinks bitcoin is a threat that is why they are putting regulations on it. However, there are some countries which are bitcoin friendly and are inclined towards the use of bitcoin in their society.
crockoo

Activity: 262
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 08:00:51 PM

I agree with you that the government negative attitude towards bitcoin. Because they perceived that bitcoin will somehow affect the financial system of every country. Some Central Banks around the world thinks bitcoin is a threat that is why they are putting regulations on it. However, there are some countries which are bitcoin friendly and are inclined towards the use of bitcoin in their society.

Yes, countries with a strong economy are friendly to the crypto currency. I am very happy that Japan has also decided to legalize bitcoin. This will positively affect bitcoin
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 11:56:18 PM

Yes, countries with a strong economy are friendly to the crypto currency. I am very happy that Japan has also decided to legalize bitcoin. This will positively affect bitcoin
i do not think that any government have negative attitude about bitcoin, because i do not think that government have yet given any statement about bitcoin, the mot of the governments are silent about bitcoin. they have not yet given any statement about bitcoin and i am hopeful that the government will give a good decision about bitcoin.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 02:00:02 AM

i do not think that any government have negative attitude about bitcoin, because i do not think that government have yet given any statement about bitcoin, the mot of the governments are silent about bitcoin. they have not yet given any statement about bitcoin and i am hopeful that the government will give a good decision about bitcoin.
You can't tell that there is no government that have a negative attitude bitcoin because there is some that exists who hates bitcoin because they think that bitcoin is illegal and it just attract bad habits but they didn't know that bitcoin is only abused by the criminals but it can still help us in terms of remittances or other kind of transactions because bitcoin does cheap fees and it also fast in transactions.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 02:17:04 AM

You can't tell that there is no government that have a negative attitude bitcoin because there is some that exists who hates bitcoin because they think that bitcoin is illegal and it just attract bad habits but they didn't know that bitcoin is only abused by the criminals but it can still help us in terms of remittances or other kind of transactions because bitcoin does cheap fees and it also fast in transactions.
Well there are some government employees that are now investigating bitcoins because it is really used in illegal activities because as you know bitcoin has transactions that is anonymous.
Every criminal will really use this digital currency because of that, you can buy almost anything with it. But I think it needs to be lessen because the more it is used to something bad, the more government will put their hands to bitcoin.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
CODE200

Activity: 1484
Merit: 323

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 03:31:15 AM

For me I think the reason is people do not get bitcoin is because the bitcoin is not user friendly. In my first time I am very confuse because I didn't know what wallet address is. So it takes week for me to get the full knowledge how to use bitcoin. I think that is the no.1 reason bitcoin is not user friendly.
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 04:17:13 AM

For me I think the reason is people do not get bitcoin is because the bitcoin is not user friendly. In my first time I am very confuse because I didn't know what wallet address is. So it takes week for me to get the full knowledge how to use bitcoin. I think that is the no.1 reason bitcoin is not user friendly.
Depends on your level of comprehension, it's true that there is a need to study on how to use bitcoin as it's a newly introduce technology but in overall I believe it's user friendly to those who can understand it. Learning how to use bitcoin is very easy now if a person knows the basic in the internet because information this days are very transparent and free. We just need to guide those who want to learn.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Fireblade

Activity: 770

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 06:59:44 PM
Last edit: March 14, 2017, 07:29:49 AM by Fireblade

Exactly, lack of awareness is the reason why people doesn't know and don't want to get bitcoin. They don't know that this is a very reliable investment and they can get good profit upon investing here. Also another thing they don't know that this is good for buying goods and services online and use it for paying those things as currency.
yes most of the people do not have good knowledge about bitcoin and therefore they are not giving preference to bitcoin. i think in most of the areas and specially in back ward countries bitcoin is still not so much introduce, they do not know about bitcoin, i think they need a proper knowledge about bitcoin and after that they can start using bitcoin and will start getting benefit from bitcoin. i think it is our duty to introduce bitcoin in such area so that bitcoin become more and more confident and reliable.
SvenBomvolen

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 07:08:16 PM

yes most of the people do not have good knowledge about bitcoin and therefore they are not giving preference to bitcoin.
I think the main thing here is to be interested in bitcoin. If you are interested, at least as in a way of money making, you will find a lot of necessary and easy talked information on the internet. If there is no interest bitcoin will look just like a scam or new form of financial pyramid to people.
mega

Activity: 812

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 09:31:04 PM

yes most of the people do not have good knowledge about bitcoin and therefore they are not giving preference to bitcoin.
I think the main thing here is to be interested in bitcoin. If you are interested, at least as in a way of money making, you will find a lot of necessary and easy talked information on the internet. If there is no interest bitcoin will look just like a scam or new form of financial pyramid to people.

If a person have never heard about bitcoins then how can you expect that they would be knowing that they can earn money with bitcoins and even if they come across through bitcoins they will simply ignore it as they don't know to use it or how to earn it unless we don't educate them and show them the basics of getting into bitcoins and if we manage to do that then there is no doubt that they will start using bitcoins.

Got my account back! It was hacked. Sorry about it :|
Viviyang

Activity: 173

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 09:56:46 PM

If a person have never heard about bitcoins then how can you expect that they would be knowing that they can earn money with bitcoins and even if they come across through bitcoins they will simply ignore it as they don't know to use it or how to earn it unless we don't educate them and show them the basics of getting into bitcoins and if we manage to do that then there is no doubt that they will start using bitcoins.

It is correct that until they dont know about what is bitcoin and how it works we cannot expect them knowing about bitcoin but what is important is that they should be knowledgeable about internet and some technical ways. Because i have tried to introduce Bitcoin to lot of persons but no one was believing me, even i have told all my friends circle about how i am earning through bitcoin some months back but how as i am earning good and that they can see now they are believing it and now they are also taking interest it in.

▃▄▅▆▇ HEROCOIN.io ▇▆▅▄▃
⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨ ICO LIVE: JOIN NOW ⇦⇦⇦⇦⇦
▇▆▅▄▃ ANN | Bounty | Website ▃▄▅▆▇
[/color]
Investforprofit

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 10:02:49 PM

They are maybe old fashioned and they hate new things online like example old granda and old grandma will never come and use bitcoin they will say that you are retared child from universe  Grin Grin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: