Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 02:03:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to find out a legit ICO?  (Read 22467 times)
e@symode

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 12:38:39 PM

No matter how hard you try today. You still will not be able to do it so that you get a really correct result. You understand that all possible options are nothing more than just a chance and everything. There probably always is a risk.
Peanyut991

Activity: 287
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 12:57:09 PM

For now we cannot determine which ICO is scam or not, because there are no clear regulations for the ICO project. But you can see the rating of the ICO project from several rating provider sites such as ICO bench, ICO Marks, Find ICO, etc. If the ICO project has a good rating, it will minimize fraud.

laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 12:58:36 PM

Now it's increasingly difficult to find good ico. and in my opinion at this time indeed we must be careful in investing. especially on ico because many are scam
tbossmitche

Activity: 213
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 01:08:05 PM

There is no surefire way to determine if an ICO is legit, but as an investor or marketer, there are several things you could look out for that could point you in the right direction.

You could start by doing your research on the team members and the type of partnerships they're into. Identifying a scam often starts with the team and as long as you can identify a team that is ready to work pretty well, and there is a product to invest in, then there is a big chance the ICO  is legit.
Bitfling

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 01:36:34 PM

Suppose if there are a number of ICOs started for different coins by anonymous developers then how can we find that which one the legit ICO and which one is scam ICO?

I think if ICOs with 4 start from reputable reviwer must be a good and legit ICOs. Many reviwer website on ICOs and i think we can use it to find a good project. But i think the most important thing is that ICOs should have working product or useful for our daily life
Mr.Spreadthehamster

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2019, 04:42:49 PM

The most detailed study of the project ICO on the Internet. Starting with all sorts of ratings, reviews, social networks, blogs and advertising capacity. Detailed study of the white paper to determine a good founder. You also need to check the development team, whether there is a successful experience, well-known partners and other favorable factors.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
Sanford

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 05:29:52 PM

I think it is possible. If there is a prototype. If the project already has a ready solution and it can be tested. Then such a project inspires confidence. Yes, there is every 2 project frauds and no matter an open team or anonymous.
jupppo

Activity: 385

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 10:35:16 PM

I don't know any country where ICOs are completely legit.  Maybe countries like, Singapore or Korea. But in other countries it's not forbidden and not allowed. The same situation in my country too.
bp124

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2019, 10:49:16 PM

The high number of scam ICOs have made it quite relevant for people to do a whole lot of research into projects before either investing or helping in bounty campaign. Well it is better to know the team behind the project and also look at the problem that they seek to address whether it is feasible or not.

Janevinex

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 11:00:56 PM

Well, I think you can only find out if you meet by the developers themselves , and to see the documents and so I would not believe everything that they throw at the Internet !

━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━    (  (  (    What is MAST?    )  )  )    ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━
━━  ━   ( ( (   MAST.eco   ) ) )   ━  ★ ATO ★ ━ ━━
anders2000

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 11:39:10 PM

Now it is very difficult to find a good ICO project. I think this industry is going through very difficult times. I would not risk investing in ICO now.

naruto7676

Activity: 318

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 03:12:45 PM

As for me they are less legit ico right now to find at this days we can't see other good project to let our self to in. Just waiting for a good ico that have a possibility to earn.
martin1221

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 03:16:30 PM

Suppose if there are a number of ICOs started for different coins by anonymous developers then how can we find that which one the legit ICO and which one is scam ICO?

The more you know about the project and the ICO itself, the more you can avoid being scammed. Check if the promise of the project, the platform and earning are realistic and feasible. The credibility of the team and how they handle their community is also important. Scam projects are getting very sophisticated lately that they can imitate and make themselves very legitimate. so know deeply who you invest your assets.
LiquorBan

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 03:16:59 PM

If you want to find out a legit ICO you should do your own research about the project and check the team members.
Nivelir

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 03:22:50 PM

You know that we do not have options that would really help us with this. The choice is only after analyzing projects that today have a little more perspectives and ready-made products than everyone else on the market.
cewekimut

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 03:26:38 PM

To find out the legitimate ICO certainly needs checking. Throughout 2018 many frauds occurred and they used the ICO project. You can check through the website, read the White Paper and see the team. Have an experienced team and active telegram in providing the latest information.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
daporivera

Activity: 402
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2019, 09:05:14 AM

Finding a legit ICO right now is very difficult. Take a look at the team behind the project, check out their roadmap, social media platforms, if you are confused about it being legit. Go ahead to invest in it, if otherwise back off.

Code:
★      ★   ★     MoonConnect.net     ★   ★      ★
A Crypto with Democratic Token Distribution, Static Reflection and more
Fire Rabbit
Legendary

Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 09:23:53 AM

Guys first and the basic thing is just think or research about the concept of the ICO . Also think will that idea be practical to implement.
I have seen so many ICOs boasting many things which are impossible to implement like asteroid mining. So just use common sense . Second thing is the geninuity and the experience in that particular field of the team. These two are the main things one should consider before investing in any ICO.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Alucard2425
Copper Member

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 09:33:29 AM

For me i  saw very legit site but it came out to be scam also i think now a days its very hard to look for an ICO that is legit, I think everything is a Gamble now Wink
voron83-05

Activity: 434

Pozess - The Photo Sharing Fashion Marketplace Tha

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2019, 10:24:28 AM

For this you need to do your research, but this does not mean that the project you choose will be completely successful!

♠ POZESS ♠
Photo Sharing Social Marketplace That Rewards its Users
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: