Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:37:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to find out a legit ICO?  (Read 22459 times)
ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1228

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 09:00:32 PM

Well i read some thread at Bitcointalk about like how to check a scam ICO. You can using that thread to find a legit ICO. If iam not wrong that thread on a Scam Board. Its really helping for us to make the ICO was Legit.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pcfli
Legendary

Activity: 1006
Merit: 1000

SafeHaven.Finance

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2019, 09:20:04 PM

Legit icos can be discovered by hard work. I prefer to check people behind team and working product is what i am looking for. ICOs are not profitable anymore and investors already don't care about ICO.

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄████████████████▀

▄████████████████▀
    █
 ▄█████████████▀▀   ▄█
  ▐█
▄██████████▀▀  ▄▄▄████
  ▐█▄
████████▀ ▄███████████
  ▐██
██████▀▄████████▀▄███▌
  ███
█████ ██████▀▀▄▄████▀
  ████
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
  ▄████▀
 ▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  ▄▄█████▀
  ▀
▄▄▄██████████████████▀
 ▄▀ ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
..HAVEN..
[Community Driven DeFi
Project Built on BSC
]▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█░███████████████████████░█
█░█████░░░░░█░▀██████████░█
█░█████░░░░░█░░░▀████████░█
█░█████░░▀▀░█░░░░░▀██████░█

█░█████░░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████░█
█░█████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░█████░█
█░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░█
█░███████████████████████░█
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
█████████████████████████

█████████████
yarelydiaz
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 64

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 12:27:06 AM

By finding a legit ICO is quiet so difficult to see. Because there are ICO's that good from the beginning, you think that it was good, but at the end it declares or not getting the minimum range of the bounty program. My advice for this is by reading carefully and thoroughly about the comments and also by knowing or joining the famous and popular bounty managers.
It's a fairy tale about the popular and famous bounty Manager. I was repeatedly a member of the bounty from popular managers, where eventually the project refused to pay and ran away with the money of the investors. Bounty Manager is not an indicator - better read the message above from @pcfli

Best handmade jewelry 📿 : bracelets, amulets, earrings ❤️handmade❤️ 🕉 pm 🕉 Can send by mail worldwide!
mhine07

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 12:32:06 AM

Legit ICO must have a good team behind the project and those people have a good background in running an ICO , also there must have a good whitepaper and a roadmap to their project . And a giid community to adveetise and make updates about what is hapoening in the project to make more investors  , invests to their projects.

kcgomez09

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 12:54:00 AM

If you want to find out if the ico is legit always look to the team member if they provide their identity to the public it will be a great indicator that the project will not run after the ico.
mangsitin

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 01:00:39 AM

I myself always find out everything about the ICO project before I invest, for example, I open the project's website, then I will look for the project's social media account, then I check one by one, if on social media it is always active and has many followers , I will be sure that the project is legitimate.
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 02:40:41 AM

I myself always find out everything about the ICO project before I invest, for example, I open the project's website, then I will look for the project's social media account, then I check one by one, if on social media it is always active and has many followers , I will be sure that the project is legitimate.
I think that was not enough, it is really simple to make a face account on social media so I think scam ICO has the capacity to make a social media account with many followers. In my part I will always look for the team history and thier experience on building a sucessful ico before. If the team has already a good reputation and very transparent that will surely take an advantages to investors.
bezzler

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 02:55:16 AM

Suppose if there are a number of ICOs started for different coins by anonymous developers then how can we find that which one the legit ICO and which one is scam ICO?
I think we just able to minimize on getting scammed by those scam ICO.
That is by looking as many information as possible while making sure that all the information is real.
I believe information is the best friend in crypto world.
chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 02:56:01 AM

I think that was not enough, it is really simple to make a face account on social media so I think scam ICO has the capacity to make a social media account with many followers. In my part I will always look for the team history and thier experience on building a sucessful ico before. If the team has already a good reputation and very transparent that will surely take an advantages to investors.
I agree on that we really need to check the background history of the team who handle the ICO, because if we don't make a research about the CEO or maybe on team member of the people who handle ICO we are maybe really prone on the scam ico and we can surely become a victim's and loss in the end. So then o believe that good ICO comes with the great and active team with a good background history.

martabaktelor

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 03:37:22 AM

The legitimate ICO process is very difficult for us to get now. And until now I personally often get a failed ICO. Many people say that to know the legitimate ICO by conducting research from various aspects. But this is often done, but the results remain the same.
Nesbee2

Activity: 840
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2019, 08:35:21 PM

This is rather difficult although not impossible  in my opinion. most times even when the team claim to meet soft cap and hard  cab they still exit scam at last.
Although you may consider checking out for the team's  activeness on social media, the white paper and find out if what the have there is feasible.
Also, check the use case of their token  try to check if they are following their road map.

Although some of them write all sorts of convincing plans on their white paper yet still exit scam at last . But a thorough research might help a bit.

Oikos◆   |  Decentralized Finance on Tron
https://oikos.cash/
aundroid
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1247

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 09:53:16 PM

I would always check out the team carefully.

Google their names, check LinkedIn profile, what were their previous jobs, how much man power, any competitors etc.

►►►     MY TOPICS     ◄◄◄
➤ Blockchain Basics - FAQ DE    ➤ [Guide] Protect your Crypto: Security tips for your home computer & network DE | EN    ➤ Crypto SCAM - HowTo protect yourself EN    ➤ [CHECKLISTE] zur Bewertung von ICOs  DE
➤ [Overview] Exchanges, IEOs and their ROIs DE | EN   ➤ [Howto] Use Ledger Nano as Security Key DE | EN    ➤ [OVERVIEW] Recommended Crypto Telegram Bots  DE | EN    ➤ [Overview] GUI Miner DE | EN
➤ Activity, Merit und Ranganforderungen im Forum DE    ➤ Alternativen zu Piggy's Notification Bot DE    ➤ [Howto] Give Bitcoin as a gift  DE | EN
JCviggen

Activity: 1260
Merit: 505

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 09:56:26 PM

I would always check out the team carefully.

Google their names, check LinkedIn profile, what were their previous jobs, how much man power, any competitors etc.
Now scammers can create all this information about themselves and you can never figure it out in such way.

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
the1arty

Activity: 756
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2019, 10:01:31 PM

Suppose if there are a number of ICOs started for different coins by anonymous developers then how can we find that which one the legit ICO and which one is scam ICO?

For example, most of the projects Amazix is running are pretty legit, but not all of them for sure. You must check them still.
I would consider security tokens, and as an example, Neufund platform (the only licensed one in EU) is running such, and they are about to bring 10 new projects.

I doubt legit projects would care themselves about making own bounties and all that hustle with answering day to day the same questions.
Dannev

Activity: 169

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 10:04:00 PM

Finding a legit ICO is one hell of a task now. Even with all the research and findings, one still fall prey to useless projects. The one you see to be legit today might turn out to be shit afterwards.
jcmansah7

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 10:16:50 PM

Finding a legitimate ICO depends on some factors depending on your search preferences. I first consider the team behind the project whether they are real or not. Secondly i also consider investing into projects that have already developed some product into the crypto community other than just investing projects with hypothetical solutions.

trudovik

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 03:25:47 PM

I begin to suspect that this cannot be done in any way, because today there is a very large percentage of projects that do not really want to do anything. Probably today it can be useful only in case of serious investments. But in any case we need to change the scheme.
sends1

Activity: 756

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2019, 06:42:47 PM

I think, if for example it might be 50% legitimate / fraud or even 100% legitimate / fraud depends on luck and better looking for another ico
cryptodukeguy

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 06:51:42 PM

I guess team, partnerships and project development are some of the criteria. For example, I am investing even in bear market in such projects like MPCX, OpuLabs, TAPCoin, Bitozz and many more!
Cianix

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 06:57:19 PM

I guess team, partnerships and project development are some of the criteria. For example, I am investing even in bear market in such projects like MPCX, OpuLabs, TAPCoin, Bitozz and many more!
Well, I think you need to invest very minimal, because for six months I have not seen a decent project that would even go on the stock exchange , I think it's too risky

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: