Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:50:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to find out a legit ICO?  (Read 22459 times)
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 10:29:54 AM

The only way you can mitigate the risks when taking part in an ICO is to thoroughly check the backgrounds of the people heading up the project and to make sure that their website, whitepaper, social media profiles and experience all match up to what you would expect. Pick projects where the people already have relevant experience in that field, and that the project seems feasible on paper to begin with.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2019, 10:48:53 AM

no one can establish with certainty what ico is legit and which is scam, personally to choose a ico i rely on the site icobench that i consider quite valid
herfianto

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2019, 11:47:16 AM

I think it's very difficult to find legit ICO. Many ICO failed and there are some successful ICOs, but when their tokens are listed on the exchange then the price of the token will also fall depend market situation.

yarelydiaz
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 64

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 12:06:58 PM

For me i  saw very legit site but it came out to be scam also i think now a days its very hard to look for an ICO that is legit, I think everything is a Gamble now Wink

Not exactly, just try to look deeper and feel free to check the development team-write a message to the CEO and project partners.
Every project has partners. Through its partners is to begin the ICO check. Do companies really cooperate with a startup and so on.

Best handmade jewelry 📿 : bracelets, amulets, earrings ❤️handmade❤️ 🕉 pm 🕉 Can send by mail worldwide!
incomefromcoins

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 12:07:08 PM

The best way to find out legit icos  www.icoratings.com and tokenmarket.net these ico listing sites give us all the data of ico programs which we can follow
libert19

Activity: 2492
Merit: 942

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2019, 12:37:04 PM

Piece of advise from my experience: Don't ever invest in any ICO where lead person is anonymous, in 99% cases it will turn out to be a scam.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
SRKNGL

Activity: 476

Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 12:42:36 PM

I don't know if there are legal ico, but some countries are very involved. But by regulating the laws in their country, they can be ICO regulators.

pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 12:46:27 PM

I don't know if there are legal ico, but some countries are very involved. But by regulating the laws in their country, they can be ICO regulators.
Some countries already require permission from an ico. but some are still unclear and in my opinion every country should provide rules to avoid fraud in ico

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Cyptobonds1

Activity: 262
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2019, 01:27:27 PM

Not sure you can find one, those who claim to be legit these days are the scam. All I can observe about ico is that they are not here with good thoughts i mean initially they are all here to scam only those who made enough through the ico try to continue and some also get listed continue their scam.

▼ AQUEST - COMPLETE A QUEST & GET PAID
Get -30% BONUS Only Until 21 February 2019 | www.aquest.io
Btcvilla

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 01:44:52 PM

Suppose if there are a number of ICOs started for different coins by anonymous developers then how can we find that which one the legit ICO and which one is scam ICO?

investing in ico is the hardest part of the risk level. but I think there are many resource persons who share their knowledge above my posts.
maybe I will just add research to research that I often do, for example finding out about teams, developers and of course ideas and technology. the rest like other friends say, gambling
Sova_tmb

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 01:47:39 PM

The first step carefully read  whitepaper and you will be able to see what ICO is legit and what is not. Also find out information about each member team and no hesitation ask questions about project.
EL-NIDO

Activity: 629
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 01:49:26 PM

It is already difficult to find a legit ICO within a few minutes. You need to invest some more time to analyze everything. First I check the purpose of the project and the team behind the company. Also their website, whitepaper, social media like facebook, twitter and telegram.
karankamaze

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 02:24:14 PM

It is already difficult to find a legit ICO within a few minutes. You need to invest some more time to analyze everything. First I check the purpose of the project and the team behind the company. Also their website, whitepaper, social media like facebook, twitter and telegram.

yes, we do have to be extra careful in choosing ICO because it is difficult to distinguish between legal and illegal ICOs. hence knowledge is very necessary in choosing ICO so that we will be more able to consider all possibilities that exist because even the ICO that looks very good is fraud.
yarelydiaz
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 64

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 02:33:01 PM

Piece of advise from my experience: Don't ever invest in any ICO where lead person is anonymous, in 99% cases it will turn out to be a scam.

Without a doubt, the owner of the company, the founder and other high-ranking positions should be public people, because it is necessary to hold webinars/conferences/AMA questions/interviews/presentations and other events. If you see an ICO project where owners/development team do not have real photos and accounts in social media - 99.999999% - scam!

Best handmade jewelry 📿 : bracelets, amulets, earrings ❤️handmade❤️ 🕉 pm 🕉 Can send by mail worldwide!
odranoel

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 02:39:00 PM

By finding a legit ICO is quiet so difficult to see. Because there are ICO's that good from the beginning, you think that it was good, but at the end it declares or not getting the minimum range of the bounty program. My advice for this is by reading carefully and thoroughly about the comments and also by knowing or joining the famous and popular bounty managers.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
confreslamp
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

CINEMADROM ⥋ BLOCKCHAIN FILM PLATFORM

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 02:42:03 PM

Reading whitepapers was the best way to avoid scam projects. If the whitepaper is great, move on to the product developments status and the team itself. As the last step, I would check the social media communities.

pundit

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 02:46:10 PM

Its hard to find a legit ICO. I have came across many such ICOs which look good in the beginning, their team works actively, website is well updated, every query is properly answered and one fine day everyone disappears after they collect a good amount of funds. Personally I think there should be some regulations which needs to be followed before launching an ICO, a big forum like this could work on it.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
sexylady13

Activity: 322

https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 08:42:05 PM

Reading whitepapers was the best way to avoid scam projects. If the whitepaper is great, move on to the product developments status and the team itself. As the last step, I would check the social media communities.

It reduces the risk of meeting a bad project, but there's no 100% guarantee. So many times there were cases when people had said the project had been good but it turned out it was a scam. It becomes difficult to distinguish a real project from a scam cause fraudsters are very tricky today

sergei1703

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 08:49:22 PM

First of all, I used to check the opinions of the professional reviewers on this market - and then I make the decision to invest or not in this project.
CaMeRoNy

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 08:53:21 PM

We can not find accurate information, because the scammers are quite clever and they make every effort that you could not distinguish a fraudulent ICO from the present. So you can watch so many tips about not investing in an ICO.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: