Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 04:49:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How can we make more money?  (Read 85380 times)
Kong Hey Pakboy

Activity: 1120
Merit: 68

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 03:24:02 PM

What are the things to do to succeed in trade? What are you doing to make your business bigger?
How can we make more money?
We can make more money if we are saving bitcoin and wait for it's value to get higher for us to gain lots of money and we need to be always active in posting in bitcointalk we need to be updated and good in posting so we get lots of money to buy our wants

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 05:38:42 PM

there are a lot of options for making money on a long and short term basis, you can make a business platform, you may take an initiative to make a mega project regarding the future plan. in this case, the land business would be a great idea for making a stable money making source. but I do prefer always to run a business of fashion house.
Michhotdog

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 05:45:29 PM

there are a lot of options for making money on a long and short term basis, you can make a business platform, you may take an initiative to make a mega project regarding the future plan. in this case, the land business would be a great idea for making a stable money making source. but I do prefer always to run a business of fashion house.
For today I think that there are several business plans that can really be very much in demand. This is trade in products, then real estate and pharmacy business. It is these businesses that can be promising and they are promising for today. In the modeling business, I would not have not laid out my own, It's for sure.

▛ [ CENTRA ] Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet
▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚
▙     FacebookSlackTwitterGithubMediumANN Thread     ▟
abilarde

Activity: 47
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 03:10:16 PM

What are the things to do to succeed in trade? What are you doing to make your business bigger?
This is a big question mark of many of us ,how can we make more money ? This a things rthat is alway say of many people, where do we find this? and how do we find this ? .So there are a lot an options to make money you only have to do is you can find where do you suitable to make money or what field do you preffered. Think wise and be lookforward to make more money.
mundang

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 03:16:02 PM

Do research or read the whitepaper of a coin if its promising to you invest on it.
Open a business thats its on demand not onoy you want to open a business without doing any survey.
Workhard to earn more money, thats it.
NS-Soul

Activity: 497
Merit: 110

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 03:48:33 PM

For today I think that there are several business plans that can really be very much in demand. This is trade in products, then real estate and pharmacy business. It is these businesses that can be promising and they are promising for today. In the modeling business, I would not have not laid out my own, It's for sure.
That was good to establish a real type of business in real world but also you need to don't forget that you can make more money by establishin not only one business. Real estate now is on of the best business like you said and in the future it will more grow.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 03:55:47 PM

Start an appropriate job, work as a free lancer and offer your services for money, engage yourself in writing up blogs, involve yourself in bitcoin trading. That's you can make a good amount of money.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
darthmaul

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 04:08:06 PM

You may wanna get started with multi trades if trading is your first choice.

There is no thing such as "making more money". It's just your greed when you say more money. Anyway there are plenty of ways you know very well such as campaigns, trading, investing ICO, mining etc. Besides this you can start up your own crypto related business if these are not enough sources for you to earn money. Start up business could be related to bitcoin itself, for example, digital stuff selling in exchange with bitcoin. This way you can establish a business as well as earn in bitcoin form. Then you can benefit more when the price of bitcoin sky rockets.

I hope you will be happy with that much of money earned.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 04:37:11 PM

Actually, there are many ways to make more money. If you really want to make more money or income I think the best way to do is to invest in bitcoin and you can assure that you could make a good profit. As of now many people already invest in bitcoin. You can also make more money in trading and many people know that trading is one of the best sources of money or income.
Forhadm

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 05:13:11 PM

really nice question many people thinks i do business,others think i do job,or i do a good service holder and they think those way they get more money but i think i do criptocurrincy work or bitcoin work  if i di this work at right side way then i get more money and get it some days work.
fujyo86

Activity: 253
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 05:27:59 PM

Trading is my preferred way to earn more money. It's risky, but i think it's worth the profit we get. Or maybe by doing more useful things will make us produce more than before.
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 04:01:36 PM

Trading is my preferred way to earn more money. It's risky, but i think it's worth the profit we get. Or maybe by doing more useful things will make us produce more than before.

Trading is really a good way to earn money when you know what you are doing. This is just not a simple buy low sell high because it needs a good skill in analyzing the fundamental and technical side of trading so that we will have a greater chance of more winning trades than losing one.
northstarh

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 04:16:01 PM

Start an appropriate job, work as a free lancer and offer your services for money, engage yourself in writing up blogs, involve yourself in bitcoin trading. That's you can make a good amount of money.

Instead of focusing on a single job, you should do a lot of work at the same time, although you can improve on just one job, but you'll be better off if you do more job. Earnings are also quicker.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 05:45:34 PM

If you want to succeed in trading, you need to be patience, you must well verse in the basic knowledge
about in doing trade, learn the technical analysis then study the candle stick too. and try to read here most often.
masterwakokok7

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 05:29:43 AM

A proper or well planned decisions would be one of the key to successful trade. It is indeed a key to success, By planning and organizing our decisions could give us a advantage if we are to implement the proper strategies in every situations we might face. I personally invest into something I think has the capabilities to make me earn. How would I do it? Since as a broker by profession, I've been a player for quite a long time. By reading the trend and doing some research could help me to get the proper information I need before I decide to proceed or not. How can we make more money? We need to work smart *I'm not saying that working hard is bad but In this current situation working hard could lead us in abusing our mind and body that can cause a lot problems in the future*, proper investment, trading and not but not least gambling *Not that advisable*. 

Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 05:45:07 AM

If you want to succeed in trading, you need to be patience, you must well verse in the basic knowledge
about in doing trade, learn the technical analysis then study the candle stick too. and try to read here most often.
Making money from trading does require that we have great patience. Well, maybe it takes 1 week, or even 1 month. But to make money, with money, does require patience.
Smarty14392

Activity: 560
Merit: 286

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 05:48:17 AM

Bitcoin gives us many opportunities to earn money in trading, lending, investing, mining, etc. But the only way to make more and more money via bitcoin is to make more and more investment. The more you invest, the more you get the profit. To get a stable income you can startup a mining farm orelse purchase multiple ASIC miners.
iamlds08

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 05:52:35 AM

We can earn more money by means of studying and learning differend ways on how to use your money properly. Then applying what you have learned in real life. You can also start investing your money to different kinds of businesses. Be open minded on different kinds of business. And also be a risk taker. You will never know if you do not try something. And be passionate on what you are doing.
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 06:27:56 AM

We can actually make more money by expanding are online business to all faces of life. Many business man are not accepting bitcoin as a mode of payment for expension of their business today because of fear of what might happen to crytocurrency! We can only make more money through risk.
quarkyplum

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 06:30:43 AM

Instead of focusing on a single job, you should do a lot of work at the same time, although you can improve on just one job, but you'll be better off if you do more job. Earnings are also quicker.
Nope, I think if you choose a single job you can working very well and improve it every day, the profit you earned from it will better than the ways choose more job.
Example: I have a brother is miner, and he just working with things related to mining but he still have big profit every month and not worry any issue on this job, because he has more expericence in past time and is a master in mining. Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: