Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:26:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How can we make more money?  (Read 85382 times)
supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 07:03:39 PM

Depending on the initiative and creativity of a person, the internet and digital era many people become millionaires just by sitting at the computer, they are trading, online sellers and so on. The presence of bitcoin can certainly be an alternative make more money.
to make good money you need to be diligent hard worker, well disciplined and you need to focus on the sources of money you want to use earning from online and offline sources are the best to make money work in the real life needs you to have some skill but if you do not have any special skill then you should join sign campaign there you will be able to earn with regular participating.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kram31

Activity: 791
Merit: 139

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 07:45:12 PM

theres someway for that .. if you want to invest and have no time to monitor those chart well u can depend on the luck ..
but and but if you are able to watch and record it you can do the sell high buy low.. and it is much more earning but be careful sir ....
paulgiganti

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 09:01:29 PM

Invest in AdEx, undervalued at the moment, huge potential, will rise to $5 from $1.3 in a matter of days.
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 02:12:08 AM

Depending on the initiative and creativity of a person, the internet and digital era many people become millionaires just by sitting at the computer, they are trading, online sellers and so on. The presence of bitcoin can certainly be an alternative make more money.
to make good money you need to be diligent hard worker, well disciplined and you need to focus on the sources of money you want to use earning from online and offline sources are the best to make money work in the real life needs you to have some skill but if you do not have any special skill then you should join sign campaign there you will be able to earn with regular participating.

with the signature campaign, you can have some good bitcoins that you can either use to trade, gamble, invest, or just hold. You just need to learn and have a good time management in order to be able to make replies sensibly and at the same time fulfill your other responsibilities out from the signature campaign.
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2017, 02:42:30 AM

What are the things to do to succeed in trade? What are you doing to make your business bigger?
How can we make more money?

By having a plan first before taking an action. I have to know the risks first if I wanted to invest into something so that I can plan ahead whatever happens. To be successful in trading, research about the coin and see its movements from the past. If you believe that the coin has a good developer and has a product that people will benefit in the future then the price may increase in the future. You can also observe it through technical analysis if its in the bull or bear market. To make more money, just diversify your investments so that you can have multiple sources of income.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
Milo_Kidd

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 04:30:31 AM

Theres a lot of ways to earn money. Its up to you if how you handle yourself. Its just a courage and determine is the key. Use your skills because I all of us has it. Just like this forum, Ive seen that there a lot of people has there own technique in handling themselves. For example their account cause this is one of way earning money.

Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 04:48:34 AM

What are the things to do to succeed in trade? What are you doing to make your business bigger?
We have to discipline our self to improve our business.Then work properly to the business that can we make more money in our business.Do not do bad things that can not help in business.
That is right, we should invest in our self first so we can improve what we have and we can also expand our capability to earn more money in this field. Bitcoin is a kind of business and in order to earn more bitcoin then we should be better or be the best of our own so we cannot have limits and we can earn as much as we want.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 04:54:36 AM

We have to discipline our self to improve our business.Then work properly to the business that can we make more money in our business.Do not do bad things that can not help in business.
That is right, we should invest in our self first so we can improve what we have and we can also expand our capability to earn more money in this field. Bitcoin is a kind of business and in order to earn more bitcoin then we should be better or be the best of our own so we cannot have limits and we can earn as much as we want.
Actually, it will not be as easy as you say. There may be very many possibilities for you to make money with bitcoin, but if we are not careful, there will be a lot of things that will keep us in the way, such as scam sites or anything, but bitcoin is a very suitable tool for making money.
Glorypaasa

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 04:57:39 AM

For me to make money is hard but if you have confidence in your self to make money or to become rich all you need is to workhard and work well  Smiley remember all rich are begin with  small  or poor Smiley
8Habits

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 05:05:15 AM

For me to make money is hard but if you have confidence in your self to make money or to become rich all you need is to workhard and work well  Smiley remember all rich are begin with  small  or poor Smiley

Work hard and work well but never forget to create a system along the way - a system that is replicable by others so that you can leverage other people and earning way more than you can do by yourself alone.
bololord

Merit: 101

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 05:40:50 AM

How to make more money? For me many people now are doing business to make more money or to keep their money high for their financial . that is the one thing that i know .  but in  bitcoin if u want a high profit just invest your bitcoin . and be patience to earn . Smiley
Pepito Manaloto

Activity: 377

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 05:41:37 AM

More patience and hardwork. In order for you to succeed, patience is a must because patience is a virtue. Nothing is an instant especially if you are talking about success. In tradings, you should do research about different coins to avoid scamcoins or loss. And to make more money, we should wait for more years because bitcoin is still rising, especially if you're a holder. You need to wait for a period of time to make your profit bigger.

ApocalypseNow

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 07:02:52 AM

There are severals way. Investing, services and if you are a risk-taker you can start trading altcoins and I won't recommend this but gambling is also one of the choices.
millgates

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 11:40:47 AM

How to make more money? For me many people now are doing business to make more money or to keep their money high for their financial . that is the one thing that i know .  but in  bitcoin if u want a high profit just invest your bitcoin . and be patience to earn . Smiley
We have to be patience to earn more money, most of us are fail to earn money because of greed. We also need to gaining knowledge by get more information, if we have enough knowledge we will know what we have to do to get more money. For example a person who know about bitcoin is different from person who don't know about it.
evilgreed

Activity: 728
Merit: 266

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 12:15:30 PM

It is really hard to say what are the step by step procedure on how to earn bigger money, but if you really want it badly, here are some tips. For some people, money is considered as their card. In order for you to succeed more, you must be willing to gamble or risk your money, as much as i can agree with them, there is not good outcome when you are always playing safe.

╔═╗┬ ┬ ┬┌─┐┬┌─┐┌┐┌
║╣ │ └┬┘└─┐│├─┤│││
╚═╝┴─┘┴ └─┘┴┴ ┴┘└┘

Next generation reserve backed token for the decentralized web
   Stake and bond to earn up to 1000% APY
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN ELYSIAN FINANCE

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
buyinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1010

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 12:26:53 PM

Theres a lot of ways to earn money. Its up to you if how you handle yourself. Its just a courage and determine is the key. Use your skills because I all of us has it. Just like this forum, Ive seen that there a lot of people has there own technique in handling themselves. For example their account cause this is one of way earning money.

Indeed there are many ways to earn, just they are very different. Some are legal others aren't, some are risky other aren't, so i think best is to do legal and safe way Cheesy

Small problem is that almost every way to earn that's related to bitcoins will be at least a little bit risky, so you have to be ready to lose. I advice you to try trading - it is really hard and time consuming but once you'll master it and know how to trade you will earn a lot.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 12:50:22 PM

Work hard and work well but never forget to create a system along the way - a system that is replicable by others so that you can leverage other people and earning way more than you can do by yourself alone.
good concept to deliver I think if you got some good strategy to make more ideas to be followed by people who wants to earn together with you
its also possible to make more money its all about good concept and good advertising to make more money especially if you are inside crypto
and digital industry.
uztre29

Activity: 275
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 02:03:08 PM

First, you need to treat trading as a business. Think well. Risk only those things which you are afford to lose. You may use a trading plan to succeed. A great businessman has a great strategy.

To make a business bigger and faster, you need to open a location. Have a franchise of your business and form an alliance to another business or businessman. Don't forget to license your product. These are the steps in order to make more money.
zee123

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2017, 03:27:59 PM

By having a plan first before taking an action. I have to know the risks first if I wanted to invest into something so that I can plan ahead whatever happens. To be successful in trading, research about the coin and see its movements from the past. If you believe that the coin has a good developer and has a product that people will benefit in the future then the price may increase in the future. You can also observe it through technical analysis if its in the bull or bear market. To make more money, just diversify your investments so that you can have multiple sources of income.

This is exactly what im doing at the moment. im looking to invest but checking past movements. but more help needed.

▃▄▅▆▇ POTENTIAM -  The Rewarding Music Ecosystem ▇▆▅▄▃
▂▃▅▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ PRE ICO LIVE NOW   ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▅▃▂
Whitepaper | ANN | Bounty | Telegram | Twitter | Website
8Habits

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 01:45:24 AM

First, you need to treat trading as a business. Think well. Risk only those things which you are afford to lose. You may use a trading plan to succeed. A great businessman has a great strategy.

To make a business bigger and faster, you need to open a location. Have a franchise of your business and form an alliance to another business or businessman. Don't forget to license your product. These are the steps in order to make more money.

That is true, when trading having a plan is the best way to go.. I am now actually creating a plan where there is a time where I will surrender my position to get to other opportunities.. Because my present strategy is a plan of attack and no surrender - when the price of altcoin goes down, I will hold the line till the end of the world Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: