Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:25:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How can we make more money?  (Read 85382 times)
MetalGear

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 05:54:53 PM

What are the things to do to succeed in trade? What are you doing to make your business bigger?
How can we make more money?
Well, if you want to make more money I suggest to use bitcoin because bitcoin is profitable and using bitcoin is of the best way to become rich in the future. In addition to that, you can also invest in bitcoin if you want to make more money. Lastly, I think bitcoin is key to become rich.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 07:28:17 PM

Well, if I was going to double my money, I would study a lot.  Smiley
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 07:41:39 PM

There is a lot of ways to make money, how exactly is with work. More you work more money you are making, in beginning you earn little, with time you learn more and in the same time you earn more.
Take signature campaigns for an example, or any other kind of work here, with rank you start to earn more, and if you learn something along the way you can invest your earning into something and to
make more.
   Making money also depends from some outside factors, someone can always help you in making right decisions. Before making any investment ask for advice, someone can give you information`s that
you need to make gold from it. Diversity is the key of success, try a lot of things and maybe one can be what you waited for.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:24:07 PM

after i stop gambling i start to make more money. I suggest you to stop gambling with cryptocoins Smiley
Start to invest in all promising altcoins and they wil make you rich.
SirLancelot

Activity: 2478
Merit: 582

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 09:03:21 PM

I always manage money management. That's not to be wrong. If you want to succeed in trading. Manage money properly. Called financial management. And after that do a little profit but many customers from here we can achieve multiple benefits. Keep some of the income set aside for additional capital.
The best way of gathering bitcoins is through signature campaigns. They pay you coin regularly and you can easily store them in wallets. Keep storing them until and unless they are giving you good profit in return. Use that profit to invest further into bitcoins and other potential coins.
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 09:41:52 PM

I always manage money management. That's not to be wrong. If you want to succeed in trading. Manage money properly. Called financial management. And after that do a little profit but many customers from here we can achieve multiple benefits. Keep some of the income set aside for additional capital.
The best way of gathering bitcoins is through signature campaigns. They pay you coin regularly and you can easily store them in wallets. Keep storing them until and unless they are giving you good profit in return. Use that profit to invest further into bitcoins and other potential coins.

Signature campaign is the best because you don't have any investment to begin with. And once you got your payment then you can diversify it to trading like most of us do here. Just saved enough bitcoin payment from a campaign, venture to trading to earn more.

But again, we have to understand that there is risk in trading so you have to be very careful on choosing a coin to invest. Others got lucky, others losses but the best thing is not give up and learned from our mistakes so that in the end we can succeed. Also, you need to have a lot of patience and not be emotional as well. You need to keep calm and compose so that you won't make any mistakes that will cause you to lose profit.
Hotel_Prodeo

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 03:00:32 AM

Internet and bitcoin opens enormous opportunities, many people say that can generate up to thousands of dollars a day, of course we have much to learn from them.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
BitSat

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 05:22:39 AM

Now we have many opportunities to make more money in full time and part time jobs because Internet is giving us too much things to do for this freelancing is one of best right now as thousands of peoples doing from home and gaining handsome amount of money currently altcoins market is also very hot we can watch this and can take some good profit in extra time without any hassle and very small amount of investment
streazight

Activity: 910
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 06:33:55 PM

Internet and bitcoin opens enormous opportunities, many people say that can generate up to thousands of dollars a day, of course we have much to learn from them.
The op’s main target is to earn income from trading. There isn’t anything or rules you have to follow to make income from trading online.

All you have to do is learn as much as you can about online trading. If you’re interested in other options available for you to earn money online, then you can try out signature campaign, faucets, gambling (of course, if you’re  the crazy type ready to take risks)* and freelancing.
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 07:23:36 AM

The op’s main target is to earn income from trading. There isn’t anything or rules you have to follow to make income from trading online.

All you have to do is learn as much as you can about online trading. If you’re interested in other options available for you to earn money online, then you can try out signature campaign, faucets, gambling (of course, if you’re  the crazy type ready to take risks)* and freelancing.

faucet is really kinda waste of time unless you have a bunch of it. Signature campaign is a good side income, gambling is a no no for me - just gamble for fun with the money i can afford to lose, trading is my second priority now next to mean main source of income which is working with business clients.
Jingjing12345

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 07:50:09 AM

you can make more money from bitcoin. Bitcoin give many opportunities to earn money.  you can do trading and investing in bitcoin. Just make sure you have enough knowledge on trading and investing. You can also join in any signature campaign to earn. 

C
Finally C is!!!
8Habits

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 08:38:26 AM

you can make more money from bitcoin. Bitcoin give many opportunities to earn money.  you can do trading and investing in bitcoin. Just make sure you have enough knowledge on trading and investing. You can also join in any signature campaign to earn. 

You are correct mate. The opportunities are endless - and it is really up to us and up to our time availability to work on and earn more money out of bitcoin. Signature campaign is really good for starters and trading is good to grow our bitcoins.
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 08:52:55 AM

to be successful in trading, especially in the field of crypto must be smart to manage money, for example you get a profit $ 500 net profit, and to make your business bigger use the 500 $ profit to increase capital, this is often done by businessmen. they do not take advantage at the beginning but they add capital from the profit.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Matimtim

Activity: 868
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 09:48:15 AM

For me,  making money more is we must to invest more to earn more, that good in preparing business we must to  invest time and also our money and we must to take risk if we are engaging to a different businesses in this world.

In bitcoin we must to invest our time for answering question forum to have good payment we must to do it in good quality.

8Habits

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 10:33:04 AM

For me,  making money more is we must to invest more to earn more, that good in preparing business we must to  invest time and also our money and we must to take risk if we are engaging to a different businesses in this world.

In bitcoin we must to invest our time for answering question forum to have good payment we must to do it in good quality.

You are definitely right that you need to have some quality posts when you want to join to signature campaign - it is not just like typing random text just to increase your count posts - it is more than that and there should be substance in your reply.
shalnark

Activity: 196
Merit: 121

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 10:56:29 AM

For now I make bitcoin using trading sites, thru help of this sites I earn now income. On the first time I joined on this kind of project I invest some of my savings. Hoping that my earnings will run for long time.
pinggoki

Activity: 1470
Merit: 390

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 11:29:08 AM

What are the things to do to succeed in trade? What are you doing to make your business bigger?
I recommend for you in order to succeed in trading is that just do the basic trading which is "sell high and buy low". Aside from that you must also to keep monitored on the market so that you could see on what happening to your coin that you were trading. Controlling your emotions is also neccessary for trading.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 11:36:23 AM

I believe one thing that, First learn the earn.
so you have to learn about Bitcoin properly at first. if you know about the inch and outs of the Bitcoin then you will find the way of making money.
in this platform, there are some segments in order to get a rich person very easily. mining, trading, and leading a campaign are the most important way for earning money.
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 11:48:39 AM

I recommend for you in order to succeed in trading is that just do the basic trading which is "sell high and buy low". Aside from that you must also to keep monitored on the market so that you could see on what happening to your coin that you were trading. Controlling your emotions is also neccessary for trading.
Mastering the art of trading requires a lot of effort, buy low and sell high is just a basic thing you need to do, however it's not gonna be
easy especially if we lack knowledge on trading. You start with the basic first then study the coin your are trading.
GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 11:55:46 AM

There are many ways to make more money with the bitcoins. There are mining and gambling that you can earn a lot of money. I have a experienced that I earned big amount of money in gambling. I think I earned 0.3 btc in gambling if I am not mistaken.

Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: