Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:42:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How can we make more money?  (Read 85382 times)
jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 10:36:55 AM

For me you can make more money if you have a stable job. If the job or work you have gives you more profit and if you have more sidelines like this bitcoins , investments or other source of income that you can earn. Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mel0924

Activity: 294
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 10:43:23 AM

What are the things to do to succeed in trade? What are you doing to make your business bigger?
How can we make more money?
We can make more money by means trading, joining signature campaign, working online with bitcoins earning etc. In order to succeed in trading you have to read and learn first its technique and understand. In order to make your business bigger maybe you have to join group chat.

▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄████████▄
          ▄██████████████▄
        ▄██████████████████▄
      ▄████████▀  ██████████▄
    ▄████████▀    ▄███████████
   ████████▀    ▄██████████████
 ▄███████▀    ▄████▀  ██████████
▄██████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████████
████████  ▄████▀    ▄█████████████
█████████████▀    ▄████▀  ████████
 ██████████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████▀
  ██████████  ▄████▀    ▄███████▀
   ██████████████▀    ▄████████
    ███████████▀    ▄████████▀
     ▀██████████  ▄████████▀
      ▀██████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀████████▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀
EQUAL

██
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██
SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY

█
  ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
  ██
   █

▄█████▄
 █         █████████   ▄
 ██▄      ████████████▀
 ████▄▄  ▄█████████████▀
 ▄▀███████████████████
 ▀████████████████████
   ██████████████████
 ▀▄ █████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
    ▀██████████████▀
      ████████████▀
    ▄███████████▀
▄▄███████████▀▀

▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████▀▀▄███▄▀▀██████
█████  ▀     ▀  █████
████             ████
████   ██   ██   ████
████   ▄     ▄   ████
█████▄  ▀███▀  ▄█████
█████████████████████
█████████████▀███████
 ████████████▄ ▀█████
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███
                   ▀█

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 12:21:27 PM

What are the things to do to succeed in trade? What are you doing to make your business bigger?
We can make more money by means trading, joining signature campaign, working online with bitcoins earning etc. In order to succeed in trading you have to read and learn first its technique and understand. In order to make your business bigger maybe you have to join group chat.

With trading cryptocurrencies, you should capitalize on news - what I meant by this is that you should not be carried away by news instead make it a way to earn more. Example, when you see news that gives fear to people that having certain coin, chances are the price of it will go down - now it is your turn to buy as much as you can when people are fearful. When the market stabilizes, you just have handsome profit to play with Smiley
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 06:47:11 PM

You can maximize potential is in you. Don't let every second of your life be wasted, though profits are not always about money. Trading is the best way to make more money (for me). Because in it a risk that must be own responsibility, in contrast being an employee whose lifetime has been bought by the boss. In bitcoin trading we can set profit targets to be achieved for example every month, keep learning and reviewing every transaction is the best way to become a successful trader.
Work, work and work! The only key to increase the amount in your bank accounts. With hard work that has one direction also, a person cannot only earn money but he will get wisdom and secrets of successful life open to him. I have firm believe in passion, determination, and devotion. I also suggest trading for earning long term profits.
Pressessidow

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 11:05:32 PM

You can trade off-line! The actual trade functions out in the actual planet rather than virtual globe. What I suggest with this is, you can meet up with person to individual and determine value of your personal coins which is rewarding to equally of you. There is not going to be any charge for this as you can send out them nearly totally free wallet to wallet. Building a great community like this you can obtain far more folks and get bitcoin at less costly charges! When you acquire some thing at more affordable rates like bitcoin you can constantly offer them later on on at greater costs. I am in India currently and making the most of the royalty of being great trader. I also introduce two people's who want to buy/market their bitcoins and I take quite tiny fee from each of them to make enormous bitcoins little bit by little bit. I love performing this with my friends also. I am earning a lot more funds like this way and you can attempt this to. :-)
han emily

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 11:19:25 PM

by the way we learn from the experience of others and we develop with the knowledge we have, so that will produce the best, we follow the process is this is the best way for success in the future of course with bitcoin
mammoniter

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 11:51:58 PM

It helps to be updated to current trends. Your business should be able to adapt to the changing demands and trends in your area in line with your business. During trades always achieve mutual benefits it is important for a business to build trust than to have one time profit.

oaz7t

Activity: 269
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 04:39:25 AM

Earning more money is good thing.  But I can say stability in earning money is very important.  No one is going to gift u free money.  One has to take efforts for that.  Bitcoin is the best option for earning i have ever experienced.  Initially through job I was getting less money.  Then I heard about bitcoin and i Started work on the same.  Till day I am earning maximum  money from bitcoin.  But yes for that I am giving special time for that.  Market study and new learning plays important role.  One has to be in touch with market situation.  So that you can get more ideas about when to buy it and when to sale it.  It will be more beneficial. Buying bitcoin when its price is less and selling it at higher price gives you more money. 
Ryan Tirta Permana

Activity: 136
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 04:57:41 AM

the only way is to work and work to make money, if you want to get extra money you should open a business or invest

ericson

Activity: 158

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 05:38:04 AM

How can we make more money? Is it that a necessary question i think you should pm only this kind of question im not angry or something but someone might report this you should be carefull but my advice is work hard you can make more money just by working hard right?
Hoganye

Activity: 625
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 05:50:05 AM

How can we make more money? Is it that a necessary question i think you should pm only this kind of question im not angry or something but someone might report this you should be carefull but my advice is work hard you can make more money just by working hard right?
Working hard not enough for make more money, because it depends your salary from the job you are working. If this job cannot gives you good income like other jobs, it will makes you feel boring after long time work.
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 07:27:34 AM

The idea behind the success is very simple, you have to be very very stable about the investment. This is what bitcoin investment or any trade we do asks for. Because what I have learnt since the start of my bitcoin investment is we have to give lots of time to it and keep patience for it to give us our profits, fruits whatever you call it. :-)

This is now getting very general thing to know, when bitcoin was in early stages it was very less in value and now it has gone skyrocket in short period of time. If I would have been stable and patient about my bitcoin investment at that time then I could have written my name in millionaire list. So that's the experience, invest your time and efforts that's all needed to succeed in the crypto world.
8Habits

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 07:42:52 AM

Working hard not enough for make more money, because it depends your salary from the job you are working. If this job cannot gives you good income like other jobs, it will makes you feel boring after long time work.

Could not agree more. I also have the same experienced where I work to only one client and I work more than 12 hours a day but only paid very little - at first, I was motivated until the fire just runs out. I am now working with several clients along with bitcoin accumulation and I am never happier than today.
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 06:52:47 AM

you need to have skill and products so that can get moeny and increase it
Exactly! Having sill is the foremost thing for anyone to make out more money. I think it is not a very big deal to make out more money, it all depends on what you are good at.

You just need to make the best use of your abilities at the right place and at the right time. You need to work a little hard and things will be in your favor.
8Habits

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 07:15:15 AM

you need to have skill and products so that can get moeny and increase it
Exactly! Having sill is the foremost thing for anyone to make out more money. I think it is not a very big deal to make out more money, it all depends on what you are good at.

You just need to make the best use of your abilities at the right place and at the right time. You need to work a little hard and things will be in your favor.

After you have done your due diligence and working hard, you must make a way to create a system so that you can replicate it and scale it by hiring someone to work it out for you and therefore freeing your time and at the same time earning you more money.
man1996

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 08:37:20 AM

We can make more money by saving it or investing it in mutual funds or banks.One more way is by earning bitcoins.It is the safest and fastest way to earn money.

Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 08:50:52 AM

We can make more money by saving it or investing it in mutual funds or banks.One more way is by earning bitcoins.It is the safest and fastest way to earn money.
Maybe the fastest but sure not the safest, you only are safe when you invest in banks but you won't be profitable
as investing in bitcoin. It's ours to decide and for me I would choose investing my money in bitcoin all day.
PaulaSantos

Activity: 51

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 08:52:07 AM

we can make more money if we do many things at a time like trading , investing, posting, and also havong a regulr job. Because having those works can make us more dedicated. More works, more earnings. Just like in this forum. You will join in the campaign and you can get your wages if you do all the task you have to do.
Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 10:56:40 AM

Keep working and improving our skills is the thing we have to do, if we have time then taking S2 or S3 courses at night will make the future better, because education, titles and skills will make money come to us.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

JoeStewart

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 11:26:48 AM

How to make more money? With the use of bitcoin? Well in my case i usually playing gambling with bitcoin and my winnings that got from it i usually invest it on gambling, in my friends business and buying bitcoin is also investing on it because bitcoin price is always changing and in more cases it has tend to be raise more than the price today.
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: