Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:41:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How can we make more money?  (Read 85382 times)
RedJose

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:05:31 AM

getting job is not a solution for making More money. If you think about making MORE money then probably you already have a job but paid salary is not enough (as usual it is not enough; whatever your salary is the money is always run out too fast especially if you have a wife))).
so, making MORE money could be finding one more job (which is not suitable for the most cases) or establishing your own project, store, service, etc
that will help you to make MORE money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
RedJose

Activity: 55

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:33:44 AM

I will simply suggest you to go and buy bitcoins and save in your wallet for st least one year and I bet you'd make more money off it. It's a worthy investment and a safe way to make more money without skill.

That is the safest way to do it but when you get a hang of it and want to explore something new ways of accumulating bitcoins, better invest some time learning how to trade in cryptocurrency world because you will have more chances of increasing a number of coins you have when you really know what you are doing.

quite agree with that - trading may bring you more coins. though traing must be safe: don't trade bigger volumes with small balance and don't use quite high leverage (if you trade with BVI,CYSEC,FCA brokers).
sariz12

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:46:16 AM

What are the things to do to succeed in trade? What are you doing to make your business bigger?
How can we make more money?

We can make more money if we know how to we do, investing is one of the best make more money, if you are welling to invest your profit should higher than yuor investment. But some other people they like to tradings, trading is easy way of make more money, but you need to learn about that.
hangar18

Activity: 676
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:09:38 AM

I will simply suggest you to go and buy bitcoins and save in your wallet for st least one year and I bet you'd make more money off it. It's a worthy investment and a safe way to make more money without skill.

That is the safest way to do it but when you get a hang of it and want to explore something new ways of accumulating bitcoins, better invest some time learning how to trade in cryptocurrency world because you will have more chances of increasing a number of coins you have when you really know what you are doing.

quite agree with that - trading may bring you more coins. though traing must be safe: don't trade bigger volumes with small balance and don't use quite high leverage (if you trade with BVI,CYSEC,FCA brokers).
Although some professional traders said if you are a trader, you need to use margin trade. But in my opinion, the cryptocurrency market not like other market as our knowledge. It still young and easily controlled by whales or big boy, even a large company still enough to control its value.
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:54:24 AM

Although some professional traders said if you are a trader, you need to use margin trade. But in my opinion, the cryptocurrency market not like other market as our knowledge. It still young and easily controlled by whales or big boy, even a large company still enough to control its value.
They can do that but with enough knowledge everything is possible and we can benefit with their manipulation.
Some investors can easily be panic with the manipulation but if you have matured here you will understand that it's the best chance to buy and accumulate more. We have to learn from our mistakes because in crypto it's based on speculation but it's likely going to an upward trend.

kickero0O

Activity: 57

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 06:09:26 AM

What are the things to do to succeed in trade? What are you doing to make your business bigger?

just by signing in to this forum you could earn money, there's a lot of opportunities here you just need some determination and patience. you could earn money by joining signature campaigns, by investment not just by trading.

Yup, as you said that we can earn money just doing activities in the forum. Because indeed in this forum most people who want a technological change of the world, where most people who are in the forum strongly support some ideas that are quite profitable in the future. From these results, all ideas will be realized using the services of the signature campaign. Where it can we follow if indeed we qualify, the main core is that we must work professionally.
Signature campaigns are mostly joined for getting a regular and enough earnings for a week. You are right this forum have much more than signature campaigning, what you need is time and search out those hidden chances. Be patient and work hard so you can live happily.

Mostly as what I've read they earn from trading then signature campaigns. Now I also join in some airdrops also. i think this is a cool way to earn since I am still a newbie. Hope we succeed here in cryptocurrency trading etc . I joined airdrops here ==  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2223417.0

███ ███ ███ ███ ███       Node      |      INTELLIGENT TECHNOLOGY FOR WIRELESS ENERGY       ███ ███ ███ ███ ███
[   P R E - I T O   ►   Dec 7th - Jan 7th   ] (http://www.nodepower.io/)
FACEBOOK (https://www.facebook.com/nodepower.eu/)  TWITTER (https://twitter.com/nodepower_eu)  INSTAGRAM (https://www.instagram.com/nodepower.eu/)  SLACK (https://join.slack.com/t/node-technology/shared_invite/enQtMjQ2MDQxNjY2ODA0LThlMmIzZmY3ZDc5NmU3M2UwYTU4MDZjYWUyYjRmNzc0M2QxMzFjNDcyYzU2ZTg1YWFjYTM3YmMzOWY4Y2Y5NGI/)  REDDIT (https://www.reddit.com/user/nodepower/)  |  WHITEPAPER  | (http://www.nodepower.io/whitepaper.pdf)  MEDIUM (https://medium.com/@nodepower)  TELEGRAM (https://t.me/nodeofficial/)  YOUTUBE (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYyeSKoizPsbmchL9MNzT1w/)  LINKEDIN (https://www.linkedin.com/company/18262353/)  GITHUB (https://github.com/nodepower/)
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1333

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 06:54:46 AM

Now all the information we get easily with the internet, if we want to think and learn then to get earn more money is easy, it all depends on us.
Yes, most people are just so lazy to find out information. They want to sit in their comfort zone, just ask questions and hope people can give them the answers they want to hear. Nothing good comes easy and you have to work for it. The good thing is that there are so many resources online today that can easily make someone start up well and get going but if you ask me, I believe some just feel google is a wall paper meant for decoration.
Most people are lazy by nature, after all who likes the idea of working hard in a job with no future, but the issue is that people apply this same thought process to everything and that is incorrect, when it comes to my job I do what is necessary but not much more, I work hard but I do not go the extra mile, but when it comes to bitcoin I really make an effort since I know that it could change my life in the future.
thoham

Activity: 43

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:01:42 AM

If you want to earn more money, it depends on your capital, the more money you have the more money you can earn . It's working like Proof of Stake. More money you owned will give more chance to earn huge money. I would like to suggest you trading is better. Gambling is too risky which you can easily lost your money very fast.
Etemind

Activity: 93

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:11:45 AM

If you want to earn more money, it depends on your capital, the more money you have the more money you can earn . It's working like Proof of Stake. More money you owned will give more chance to earn huge money. I would like to suggest you trading is better. Gambling is too risky which you can easily lost your money very fast.

You might have a point here, it takes money to make money. But if you join in an campaign its your effort that is being paid by bitcoin or altcoin. Then with this you can save and have a startup capital  and  use this earning in trading. This is a good idea in my opinion and that is also my plan.

Also you can earn from social media campaign.

julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:32:27 AM

You might have a point here, it takes money to make money. But if you join in an campaign its your effort that is being paid by bitcoin or altcoin. Then with this you can save and have a startup capital  and  use this earning in trading. This is a good idea in my opinion and that is also my plan.

Trading can be profitable if you have knowledge and skills in trading. If you have knowledge and skills about cryptos then surely it will double or triple your capital. Anyway, you have to work hard for it to earn more profit.
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:32:53 AM

Trading can be profitable if you have knowledge and skills in trading. If you have knowledge and skills about cryptos then surely it will double or triple your capital. Anyway, you have to work hard for it to earn more profit.
I think there is nothing important and need to learn about trading, because it all depends on luck, trading is almost the same as gambling if we get the luck then we profit and vice versa.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
Ducksun

Activity: 60

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:26:31 AM

Contingent upon the activity and inventiveness of a man, the web and advanced time many individuals wind up noticeably moguls just by sitting at the PC, they are exchanging, online merchants et cetera. The nearness of bitcoin can unquestionably be an option profit.
0t3p0t

Activity: 1554
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 09:53:10 AM

Well for me, research, timing patience are the key to success in trading. I am not into trading but based on my observation that are the things most of the traders did. In my case making businesses to become bigger is like having a newly born baby we need to take good care of it, feed it and also teaching on how to walk itself. Actually there are a lot of ways to earn money. If you have skills much better because you can exchange an offer with Bitcoins as your payment. Trading is one of those huge profit in terms of investing money we could earn double or even multiplied by ten depending on how we deal with the flow. Lastly, signature campaigns in this forum is my only source of Bitcoin income or in general "money".

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 10:01:58 AM

I think there is nothing important and need to learn about trading, because it all depends on luck, trading is almost the same as gambling if we get the luck then we profit and vice versa.
Skills can make you rich in trading, you are not just guessing blindly in trading because there are information that are available and it could
help make to make a right prediction. If you love trading you'll probably gonna success but you need to be a risk taker.
josh07

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 10:24:33 AM

the only need to be successful and to be rich before we study well so that when we are done we also need diligence and patience to achieve our dreams so that we too can be selfish that we are successful what they need to do is study the key to success ...

KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 10:53:40 AM

the only need to be successful and to be rich before we study well so that when we are done we also need diligence and patience to achieve our dreams so that we too can be selfish that we are successful what they need to do is study the key to success ...

well i suggest that study more on marketing and investing because if you only depend on your regular work .it cant sustained anymore.maybe we need to have an investment to multiply our money.but it needs a lot of fucos and hardwork most off all we need to believe our self anytime.because the worst anime is your self .we need to believe our self first so thet the people around us well also believe that we can do ehat ever it takes.
dmbragin

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:11:59 PM

To do well in the trade, I think you should very first have a minor information of it. You have to understand, understand the understanding about it on world wide web, methods on trade on the net are rather considerably. If possible, just take some fundamental organization classes. In addition to, you can also be part of trade discussion boards, understand the encounters of effective traders to see what their secret of accomplishment. To get a good deal of income is not an easy factor. You want to persevere, continuously understand the expertise, try out to find out the correct market examination. Trade also normally takes time to be profitable. Excellent luck
Mikasa77

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:16:22 PM

We make more money by doing many different things involving money. In building a business, we need first a large amount of money to build it, for the resources, for the employees, and many other expenses. In trading, you should have enough knowledge about it in order for you to prevent loss of money or bitcoin. Lastly, find a decent job. We can do bitcoin as a part time or full time but we also need to find a job.

♦ UNIQUE GAMES ♦     Tower.bet     ♦   DAILY RACES   ♦
██   ██   ██   ██████████████████████████████████████████████   ██   ██   ██
$41,000+ Level Bonuses   ★   300 DOGE Signup Bonus
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:09:57 PM

They can do that but with enough knowledge everything is possible and we can benefit with their manipulation.
Some investors can easily be panic with the manipulation but if you have matured here you will understand that it's the best chance to buy and accumulate more. We have to learn from our mistakes because in crypto it's based on speculation but it's likely going to an upward trend.

With only knowledge but lack on experience will not do, because like you said there is so much manipulation and the one that take control of the price is big whale, of they dump their coin the price will falling down. But if you experience it before such thing will not manipulate you from selling your coin here. Anyway it is not that easy to trade on crypto because we can't predict the price unless you have extra bankroll may be you can get some profit on it and one more thing you need to be active as well to get decent amount
Watashi Yamashita

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:14:42 PM

Well, don't be decent from what you have learned. Never stop learning, and never stop innovating to make you job easier and at more profitable at the same time.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: