Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:44:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How can we make more money?  (Read 85382 times)
davids

Activity: 735
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:34:42 PM

What are the things to do to succeed in trade? What are you doing to make your business bigger?
How can we make more money?
Treat trading like a business. Like any business, trading incurs expenses, losses,  uncertainty and risk, and these factors must be taken into account. The key to developing a successful trading business is good planning, both for the overall business and for the actual trading.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nl247

Activity: 518
Merit: 145

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:37:02 PM

What are the things to do to succeed in trade? What are you doing to make your business bigger?
Well, don't be decent from what you have learned. Never stop learning, and never stop innovating to make you job easier and at more profitable at the same time.

Most people always miss this part in life. Learning gives someone some abilities and skills to be able to thrive when opportunity comes. Making money is not all just sitting down expecting some luck to come meet you where you are. It takes a lot of hardwork with learning to get there. A programmer is not earning much today because he/she was born that way, it takes dedication and learning to get there.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:46:18 PM

There are so many ways to make more money, even in today's modern times. Internet can be counted on to make money, for example from advertising business. Especially about cryptocoin, we can make from trading or become participants in this forum.

There is really a lot of ways to earn online. In fact, I earn all of my money for a living through online. I work with clients and on the side, i do signature campaign and some affiliate product promotions.
Yeah, well that's good for you, I've also known some other persons like you that they don't need to go outside just to earn money, they just using their computer to earn money, some dollars and also bitcoin. They have an employer online and they've got interview online for them to get the job. Well, that is also good idea for them to get money online, no need to go outside, no need to fall in line with the train to commute and no need to handle stress in everyday traffic. Online job is really a big help for us who wants to earn without going outside and leave their families every day.
Hazaki

Activity: 406
Merit: 156

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:06:29 PM
Last edit: October 04, 2017, 06:57:54 PM by Hazaki

Everyone is trying to make their business bigger by their own way . Trying to learn details about the trading world is a very good step into making a lot of money specially in crypto world ! You can also expose your services for the people if you are good at doing something like designing threads or images for campaigns or translating wallpapers .
BitcoinMarketer39

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:37:18 PM

To succeed in trading you should have patience, effort, motivation, knowledge, and specially control of your emotions. I'll be investing more to make my business bigger and re invest and so on. To make money i'll give more effort.

Yes it takes a lot of effort because looking at the charts all day is very hard and another thing, Most of the great traders tend to research about the coin they are investing if it really has a potential to increase its price periodically.

Litzki1990

Activity: 1190
Merit: 296

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 10:57:51 PM

Everyone is trying to make their business bigger by their own way . Trying to learn details about the trading world is a very good step into making a lot of money specially in crypto world ! You can also expose your services for the people if you are good at doing something like designing threads or images for campaigns or translating wallpapers .

Trading it is worth when you know how to trade in bitcoin world, it was too risky because sometimes you cane earn big profit and have also a chance only. But you can do some services as you said thats true but you need some skills if you need to do that.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
normanderecho

Activity: 460

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:32:48 AM

Trading it is worth when you know how to trade in bitcoin world, it was too risky because sometimes you cane earn big profit and have also a chance only. But you can do some services as you said thats true but you need some skills if you need to do that.

Study hard and hard working to get the succesfull life so that you earn a money and donot for get to pray to GOd...

qoshie

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 02:12:22 AM

find job or change your job and try freelance, blogging, online tutor or try to request salary increase.
Litzki1990

Activity: 1190
Merit: 296

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 03:05:28 AM

Study hard and hard working to get the succesfull life so that you earn a money and donot for get to pray to GOd...

Pray on god its is our priority before we enter in the job we doing, Study hard learn everything it will be successful in your life. Even in bitcoin world you need that also.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 04:04:25 AM

Pray on god its is our priority before we enter in the job we doing, Study hard learn everything it will be successful in your life. Even in bitcoin world you need that also.
Gaining more knowledge is nothing if you end up failing in what you are thinking to do. A successful business is built by massive amounts of planning and during the development you they will need a lot of improvement in their plan. As you can see if you don't have the way of implementing the knowledge you gain in what you will do you will end up earning nothing in the process.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
sexcoyote

Activity: 276

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 04:13:24 AM

Basic way is buy and hold. Don't try to day trading. You always get profit as long term.
Japinat

Activity: 2954
Merit: 680

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 04:18:51 AM

Basic way is buy and hold. Don't try to day trading. You always get profit as long term.
If you have the skills to make money in day trading then why would you prohibit yourself, trading is the easiest way of increase your holdings and making money if you are good enough to pass the challenges. There are people who do day trading and even if they make money doing it they are still holding bitcoins for them future.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
slavla3

Activity: 50

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:50:30 AM

You can trade off-line! The actual trade operates out in the real world relatively than digital globe. What I suggest with this is, you can satisfy individual to particular person and decide price tag of your very own coins which is profitable to each of you. There will not likely be any fee for this as you can deliver them almost free wallet to wallet. Creating a very good network like this you can gather more people and acquire bitcoin at less expensive costs! When you get anything at cheaper charges like bitcoin you can often offer them afterwards on at greater charges. I am in India currently and making the most of the royalty of currently being excellent trader. I also introduce two people's who want to purchase/offer their bitcoins and I get really little fee from both of them to generate large bitcoins bit by bit. I adore undertaking this with my buddies also. I am earning far more income like this way and you can attempt this to. :-)
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:20:44 AM

If you have the skills to make money in day trading then why would you prohibit yourself, trading is the easiest way of increase your holdings and making money if you are good enough to pass the challenges. There are people who do day trading and even if they make money doing it they are still holding bitcoins for them future.
Trading and holding is the best combination in order to get the maximum potential earning that you can get in bitcoin and other cryptocurrency. It is indeed that trading is a great way to make more bitcoins that we can add to our current balance and we can hold those for long term that will result for getting more value on it.
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:29:10 AM

I have a slightly crazy opinion, try to owe the bank, for capital to assemble "RIG MINNING" to minning bitcoin, after the money collects and has paid the mortage from bank, then buy as much bitcoin to save. after a few years, we pray that bitcoin values increase, and sell all the previously collected bitcoins.
gamalzour

Activity: 566
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:34:09 AM

If you are referring to trading like trading professionally on exchanges either BTC-USD or BTC-Alts, then I will suggest you hit straight to the books. You have to learn some few things to help you make good decisions and predications in trading. I just want to assume that is what you are referring to since you talked about making more money. If you can use youtube, you will be able to learn a lot and it will be worth it.
Business is not easy at al. if you really want to be a successful businessman, you need to burn midnight oil in order to establish our company etc. business requires a lot of home work and research; you need to judge your audiences, your resources, place etc in order to avoid losses.
boriss3

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:32:17 PM

Effectively I feel to be a do well in buying and selling you must always be serene and never allow your feelings get in your way,And don't forget what they say will not place all your egg's in just one particular basket.And also buying and selling will take time and energy so you need to actually research it and also the very best way for me to learn is by knowledge.
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 02:18:13 PM

Effectively I feel to be a do well in buying and selling you must always be serene and never allow your feelings get in your way,And don't forget what they say will not place all your egg's in just one particular basket.And also buying and selling will take time and energy so you need to actually research it and also the very best way for me to learn is by knowledge.

In order to have more money, first it requires a big capital for you to trade to get a high profit only for those traders who has the skills and a wide knowledge about trade. A side from that you have to continue searching some successful strategy for a new process has made.
inv_ker

Activity: 144
Merit: 30

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 02:30:14 PM

If you mean a business like localbitcoins, you can start by being available 24/7 with a decent cash flow. You need a good location, or be able to get to your clients fast and the clients will come.
If you mean trading on exchanges, you just need 2 things.
1. Some common knowledge that will allow you to profit from trading. Not all traders are good at it, some are earning a fraction of what they could.
2. Money to begin with. If you want to start trading with less than 1 BTC, it will take months before you have enough capital to really profit.
If you want to make more money I suggest the following step:
1. You must have a good work that has a high salary. Also, you must a degree holder for the reason that you will have a high position on the field you desire.
2. Invest your money on Bitcoin. Why? Bitcoin market/industry is one of the most powerful business and currency exist now. More investment on Bitcoin more money will come.
3. For may last suggestion, combine that two. Have a work and invest in the industry of Bitcoin.
randythered

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 02:36:51 PM

You do realise that eventually it is likely that this will not be true? Day trading is also far more profitable if done well and allows you to benefit by increasing btc prices as well as by growing your btc holding.

Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: