Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:00:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How can we make more money?  (Read 85382 times)
mel0924

Activity: 294
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:20:45 AM

What are the things to do to succeed in trade? What are you doing to make your business bigger?
How can we make more money?
In order to succeed in trading you must study and learn the movements of the coins you are going to buy. For me as I trade I need to observe the lowest price that coin move and highest. Try to balance on where price will you buy and sell. Remember this thing " Buy low then sell high" this is the magic motto when trading. I hope this could help

▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄████████▄
          ▄██████████████▄
        ▄██████████████████▄
      ▄████████▀  ██████████▄
    ▄████████▀    ▄███████████
   ████████▀    ▄██████████████
 ▄███████▀    ▄████▀  ██████████
▄██████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████████
████████  ▄████▀    ▄█████████████
█████████████▀    ▄████▀  ████████
 ██████████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████▀
  ██████████  ▄████▀    ▄███████▀
   ██████████████▀    ▄████████
    ███████████▀    ▄████████▀
     ▀██████████  ▄████████▀
      ▀██████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀████████▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀
EQUAL

██
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██
SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY

█
  ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
  ██
   █

▄█████▄
 █         █████████   ▄
 ██▄      ████████████▀
 ████▄▄  ▄█████████████▀
 ▄▀███████████████████
 ▀████████████████████
   ██████████████████
 ▀▄ █████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
    ▀██████████████▀
      ████████████▀
    ▄███████████▀
▄▄███████████▀▀

▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████▀▀▄███▄▀▀██████
█████  ▀     ▀  █████
████             ████
████   ██   ██   ████
████   ▄     ▄   ████
█████▄  ▀███▀  ▄█████
█████████████████████
█████████████▀███████
 ████████████▄ ▀█████
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███
                   ▀█

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
luis180

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:51:13 AM

Also look for opportunities to offer value if you are trying to start a business, see what problems you can solve in people's lives.
Look for outdated methods of doing things, and upgrade the current meta.
As a hustler, i'm always listening, looking, and lurking to see what my friends and others are doing and trying to see if its feasible.
As for trading, practice and effort.
supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:44:54 PM

Being thrifty is one of the most important things to make more money. Be resourceful to be lessen our expenses. Looking for another job or the also called sideline. We need to save money anytime and be more aware on the most important things before anything else. Buy only the things that are really need.
Wisely stated! It is very important to share your experience with the people who are using the bitcoin and waiting for the high price so sharing is caring and they will be able to invest properly in the bitcoin and the things like the bitcoin. If you want to make money without investing then join the signature campaign and the bounty campaign.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1333

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:06:48 AM

How can you make more money?

- get a dayjob
- work harder
- get more hours
- join a signature campaign
- sell products on a website
- panhandle
- ask friends/family
- and more...

The list is endless. Smiley
This is correct, but at the same time I always see a desire to earn more and more money but I never see a desire to use more effectively the money you already have and in my opinion that is as important as earning more money, I always meet people that say they wish they earned more money but I always see them dining at restaurants, if they instead ate at home they will eat for half the price, effectively doubling their income but they never see it that way.
viktors7

Activity: 39

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:55:35 AM

If you want to make a lot more income then you have to function far more tougher and you should be devoted to your perform and objectives and you need to constantly operate on it from the dawn to dark and try out to select an occupation in which you are passionate about then you will enjoy your perform even more and it will grow to be effortless for you to earn far more cash.
visixom

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:04:18 AM

What are the things to do to succeed in trade? What are you doing to make your business bigger?
make money with your hobbies, successful trading by learning, reading the situation, use intuition and practice. that's what makes us learn and know our mistakes. sometimes ask with the experts also the results are different. because of different beliefs. when trading sure before opening position and always have a target lose and profit we do not gamble with this because we learn to analyze the state of the market.
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:32:03 AM

If your doing job somewhere, then concentrate on your work, have sincere dedication. Use your skills, try to learn new things that are useful for your promotion. Change and update yourself as per the need of your job profile. Final and most important try to keep your boss HAPPY.
In case you have your business, then sky is the limit. Spare required time in your business. Not only work hard but work smart. Try to understand the exact requirement of your current as well as future customers. Try to bring and implement updated technology in your business so customers will get attracted towards your business. Do build professional and good personal  relation with your customers. Try to be in their shoes to understand their problems. Read and study the success stories of successful business idols, try to avoid mistakes or steps taken by them. If take proper risk then and then only  you will get more profit.
albert11

Activity: 679
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:44:27 AM

What I'm doing to make my bitcoins even higher is to buy cheap and sell at a price I have. So, even if the income is small, it is big enough. As in trading my tactics are to buy at a cheap price and sell it at a profit. Because many of the cheap coins are sure to earn you really.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
bryan21

Activity: 75
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:00:49 AM

Use our skill and give solutions to their problems. That the important things. If we can give them better solutions, and they try, it solved. So automatically their will trust our services. So we can make money from our solutions. One thing we must in mindset is "Their problem also our problem also".

● ALAX.io  | The Blockchain App Store Designed for Gamers
█ ██████████ █       TGE    17th Apr    █ ██████████ █
me888

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:06:13 AM

Aside from research, knowing every details of the business, learning it, I think we need to consider connections.
People or organizations that help our business be known to everyone.
bluered

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:27:07 AM

in my opinion the things that we need to do to succeed trading is that, one must know what he is doing all about and he must have a communication skills to talk to the other traders, to persuade them. then we can make our business bigger by being productive and creative, and one must be open-minded and wise to accept others idea about your business and wise because your going to decide whether the suggestion will helpful or not. and to make more money you must know how to hold money and one must know how to make money out of money itself.

●    D A F Z O    ●   A DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL P2P LOGISTICS PLATFORM   ●    D A F Z O    ●
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TelegramFacebookTwitterWhitePaperANNOnePagerYoutubeMediumLinkedIn
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:41:06 AM

What I'm doing to make my bitcoins even higher is to buy cheap and sell at a price I have. So, even if the income is small, it is big enough. As in trading my tactics are to buy at a cheap price and sell it at a profit. Because many of the cheap coins are sure to earn you really.
That's all you need to do, and with the present price movement you can regularly do that, as long as you do the right timing
in time you will make a lot of bitcoin. Another thing, when bitcoin is up you can buy a lot of altcoins as when bitcoin starts to be stable they
will also rise, the entire market are really profitable if you know what you are doing.
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:31:52 AM

Also look for opportunities to offer value if you are trying to start a business, see what problems you can solve in people's lives.
Look for outdated methods of doing things, and upgrade the current meta.
As a hustler, i'm always listening, looking, and lurking to see what my friends and others are doing and trying to see if its feasible.
As for trading, practice and effort.
making more money is not an easy thing that is the struggle of every individual, the hindrance of making more money is money itself that if we have no start up money then it is hard to double it, but there are another ways to make more money without a capital just spending time on the internet like on bitcoin earning and etc. and give focus and determination on it.

BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:06:21 AM

Work hard 24/7 in that way you can make more money..professionals who are successful in life already make money on their own..join bitcoin can earn more and make a lot of money Smiley Cheesy

There is no way that anyone can work hard on 24/7. This is really hard to do, instead of doing it 24/7 why not split it some parts so you can finish it nice and smooth? This is really ridiculuous that people over come their life with only money. There will br no time for family and your kids then. This is not really healthy way of life. I can suggest that you have your daily activity like working and the rest you can have some investment may br which can support your life too
plucking23

Activity: 62
Merit: 60

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:18:52 AM

simply, by being persevere in all things. you can never succeed if you yourself lacks that attitude. also by finishing what you have started. if you are on your business and you choose to stop.. do you think things will work out? no. thats why you need to continue to keep your money raised and to invest more.

lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:20:00 AM

Thats how it is if you are in trading business, the possible way to make more money is to work hard. grab every opportunity that comes and learn the things you still dont know. to be successful, you should study hard first and when you got your certificate thats the start of a better future not just in btc world but also in reality.

Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:34:44 AM

Thats how it is if you are in trading business, the possible way to make more money is to work hard. grab every opportunity that comes and learn the things you still dont know. to be successful, you should study hard first and when you got your certificate thats the start of a better future not just in btc world but also in reality.
In trading, it is not about working hard. It is about being smart and wise in every decision that you are going to make in trading because trading is not like the usual job that if you will work hard then you will earn more, in trading it is like; if you will become smarter and wiser then the possibility for you to earn more money will be going to look good for the next trades that you will make.
zmkriel

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:13:32 PM

If you mean a business like localbitcoins, you can start by being available 24/7 with a decent cash flow. You need a good location, or be able to get to your clients fast and the clients will come.
If you mean trading on exchanges, you just need 2 things.
1. Some common knowledge that will allow you to profit from trading. Not all traders are good at it, some are earning a fraction of what they could.
2. Money to begin with. If you want to start trading with less than 1 BTC, it will take months before you have enough capital to really profit.
i agree with you. it will be hard on the first few months or even a year but if you gained more clients on that period then the flow of the the business will run smoothly in time. And in addition to trading on exchange be confident to deal with clients because confidence is a big part of convincing your clients.
zmkriel

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:34:04 AM

Investing bitcoins can make you more money in the end. Though the price of bitcoins is not that stable there is ups and downs but in time with constant monitoring you will earn not just to double your money but much more than what you expect.
tbterryboy

Activity: 1918
Merit: 322

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:06:45 PM

how can we make more money? for me you must study very very hard you must finish it. to be succesfull in the future. to find a new job get higher salary.save some money and build a business make it grow and there u will get more money for your hardwork that is one way to overcome and dream to be rich people. life's necessity
You are right, knowledge will make us easier to get money. Because people who know an information and people who do not know  anything are very different.  For example, people who know about bitcoin very well can get a lot of benefits from it but people who do not know about anything will do not get anything except what god gives to him.
In the world of crypto currencies, it is very easy to make as much money as you want to make. The only thing you need to have is a good background knowledge about the things and your skillset. It doesn’t matter whether you have enough money to invest in bitcoin or not.

You can still make a lot of money by joining signature campaign and bounty campaign. It is all and all your hard work that will make a difference in the end.

Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: