Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:09:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How can we make more money?  (Read 85382 times)
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 11:42:15 AM

What are the things to do to succeed in trade? What are you doing to make your business bigger?
How can we make more money?

for offline businesses try to increase relationships or increase the channel of friends because of them you can get more buyers than you can imagine.
That is right, in offline businesses you should expand your network of people because people will become the key for your business to become successful. Businesses are great but you should always remember that it is not easy to have a great investment and make it as a successful way of source of income. If you want to be safe in business then you should do a lot of research first.
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:02:08 PM

Everyone can make more income working more and conserving a lot more money. When you start off working, doesn't subject if you make considerably or considerably less, if you know how to conserve it, in the foreseeable future you will perform much less and generate much more.But you want to be sensible and know how to make the cash perform for you. Wise investments, firms are the ideal concept, eachone require to discover it by themselves.

I sort of disagree with your first sentence.

Working more: Does it really matter to your boss if you underperform or overperform? Not at all. There might be some people that do appreciate what you are doing, putting more effort into the job or doing more than you're asked to do. But most of the time, promotion comes with seniority. Those that hold better degrees than you or have been in the company longer than you will always be promoted first. I know it's such a lame system that they prefer seniority over the individual's performance. But that's just how things are in most work places. You are lucky if they don't mind about seniority and you can be promoted without a minimum amount of time being in the company.

Conserving a lot more money: I really don't think that they pay you depending on how much money you have saved so far. And I think saving don't necessarily increase your income. If you are talking about investments, then that's not "conserving" money in any way.

Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1327

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:35:06 AM

What are the things to do to succeed in trade? What are you doing to make your business bigger?
make money with your hobbies, successful trading by learning, reading the situation, use intuition and practice. that's what makes us learn and know our mistakes. sometimes ask with the experts also the results are different. because of different beliefs. when trading sure before opening position and always have a target lose and profit we do not gamble with this because we learn to analyze the state of the market.
Making money with our hobbies is easier said than done, unless your hobbies are coding and graphic design, but to many people, those are their jobs not their hobbies, it is better to try to find what is what the market wants supplied to them and then meet that demand, instead of trying to create the demand out of nowhere and then meet the supply with your products and services.
kutongcoin

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 05:19:06 AM

How to make more money?Depending on your situation,schedule and skills.There are some few  different routes you can take including opportunities at your workplace.You can also earn extra money  by using internet.Thats why I joined Bitcoin, I can make money even I'm staying in our house.
mando1996

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 05:33:23 AM

The best way to earn money is to find a suitable job.If not,then there are others ways too like enrolling in bitcoin and joining a signature campaign.We can also earn by investing in bitcoin too.Trading can alsio give us money.There are also online jobs which give us decent payments monthly.
webdevmastery

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 05:53:48 AM

Yes we can make more money if we are good businessman ..we know how to manage business in order to progress..if you are in high profession you can really earn high income or salary..that is why it is more advantage if you are educated person or a degree holder Kiss Cheesy
Pompa

Activity: 297

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:08:49 PM

For me the best way to earn money find the suitable job and work for harder,and for the best way is i joining in bitcoin for make more money for my family.And thanks for this campaign.
Maricel2017

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 10:45:00 PM

Yes we can make more money if we are good businessman ..we know how to manage business in order to progress..if you are in high profession you can really earn high income or salary..that is why it is more advantage if you are educated person or a degree holder Kiss Cheesy
Just learn how to manage your money even in every single centavo. Learn to value money. You can make more money even it is small amount.

chickenado

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 11:00:32 PM

make money with your hobbies, successful trading by learning, reading the situation, use intuition and practice. that's what makes us learn and know our mistakes. sometimes ask with the experts also the results are different. because of different beliefs. when trading sure before opening position and always have a target lose and profit we do not gamble with this because we learn to analyze the state of the market.
Making money with our hobbies is easier said than done, unless your hobbies are coding and graphic design, but to many people, those are their jobs not their hobbies, it is better to try to find what is what the market wants supplied to them and then meet that demand, instead of trying to create the demand out of nowhere and then meet the supply with your products and services.
Definitely with hobbies we can make money and that's what we called the spirit. Ability and confidence at the same time are theys to succeed wherever your path takes you. When a land for a job it also makes you to earn money and at the same time get many priorities for you value time and making money together. We make money for a living,for a cause and many more but one thing is for sure is for survival. Making more money in many ways are fine but not for dirty jobs. Though others find it easy to make more money but it's a matter of choice so it's really up to the person whether commit illegally or do and make more money professionally.
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:49:50 AM

You can make more money in Bitcoin if you continue to play well with the amount of Bitcoins you have. You have to try a mix of everything, that is, advertising, selling, buying, mining, trading, and etc. Otherwise stated, you have to diversify your investments so you do not only make money from one source. Now that is key.
Its true if you want to make more money so the only thing is trade or investment what I am doing for making money in bitcoin I always buy bitcoins when the price is low and then I am waiting for the right time when he price go high then I sell it and I get good profit from it and I am doing it form a long time it really give me a big hand.
mel0924

Activity: 294
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:14:05 AM

In order to be successful in trading, you must knew the highest and the lowest moves of the coins you trade and then try to monitor the volume of traders who trade that coins. In order to make the business bigger you must be updated on the latest ways and techniques regarding the business that you have. I hope this could help.

▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄████████▄
          ▄██████████████▄
        ▄██████████████████▄
      ▄████████▀  ██████████▄
    ▄████████▀    ▄███████████
   ████████▀    ▄██████████████
 ▄███████▀    ▄████▀  ██████████
▄██████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████████
████████  ▄████▀    ▄█████████████
█████████████▀    ▄████▀  ████████
 ██████████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████▀
  ██████████  ▄████▀    ▄███████▀
   ██████████████▀    ▄████████
    ███████████▀    ▄████████▀
     ▀██████████  ▄████████▀
      ▀██████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀████████▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀
EQUAL

██
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██
SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY

█
  ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
  ██
   █

▄█████▄
 █         █████████   ▄
 ██▄      ████████████▀
 ████▄▄  ▄█████████████▀
 ▄▀███████████████████
 ▀████████████████████
   ██████████████████
 ▀▄ █████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
    ▀██████████████▀
      ████████████▀
    ▄███████████▀
▄▄███████████▀▀

▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████▀▀▄███▄▀▀██████
█████  ▀     ▀  █████
████             ████
████   ██   ██   ████
████   ▄     ▄   ████
█████▄  ▀███▀  ▄█████
█████████████████████
█████████████▀███████
 ████████████▄ ▀█████
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███
                   ▀█

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
anjho.ace

Activity: 371

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:57:22 AM

always put patience, dedication and heart on what are you doin! be smart always and do what is best not just for the company but with the people around you!
lazaruseffect11

Activity: 161

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:00:06 AM

In order for you to make more money, you need to work hard and spend more time earning bitcoin. If you exert more effort and time to your work or even earning bitcoin, you can have a lot of money. You also need to know how to invest and trade because those two ways can make your money grow.
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:14:37 AM

for offline businesses try to increase relationships or increase the channel of friends because of them you can get more buyers than you can imagine.
That is right, in offline businesses you should expand your network of people because people will become the key for your business to become successful. Businesses are great but you should always remember that it is not easy to have a great investment and make it as a successful way of source of income. If you want to be safe in business then you should do a lot of research first.
making more money is not easy, that is the struggle of every individual spending 8 hours a day in a factory with a limited salary and seeking other source of income to meet its financial needs. but i think its different story in earning with bitcoin, based on my observation in bitcoin you have unlimited income depending on how dedicated you are. we can make more real money with bitcoin.

iconicavs

Activity: 182

Business Driven CryptoCurrency based on Assest

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:45:01 AM

The best quality someone should have in order to be successful in every aspect of business is to be patient, hardworking and let God be the center. We can make more money if we are patient in getting better education. Patient waiting for opportunities. Hard work should always be the first in everything we do because every hard work equivalents to a fruit that we'd enjoy eating.

iconicavs

Activity: 182

Business Driven CryptoCurrency based on Assest

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:46:27 AM

Just learn how to manage your money even in every single centavo. Learn to value money. You can make more money even it is small amount.

Exactly! Though we should let money become the center of our lives, we should learn how to be thrifty. Every coins matter.

Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:57:50 AM

Working hard, focusing on what we are doing, maybe it's one of the keys to success, but we also do it gladly so that positively affect what we are doing. so money will automatically follow from what we do. it's in my opinion.
Finestream

Activity: 3010
Merit: 604

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:13:51 AM

Exactly! Though we should let money become the center of our lives, we should learn how to be thrifty. Every coins matter.
We need to set aside some portion of our money as our savings and it should not be part of the money we will risk as our investment. Our investment may look good now but that does not it will be consistent, there are trials along the way and you have to make a good decision to survive, we dream of making money so it's fair to risk our money but that requires us to do the hard work to survive.

thinkdifferent

Activity: 212

ASK ME FOR LOANS

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:31:07 AM

Hello. if you are in US i will give you a plan, you will get money, contact me skype:thanhha542008,thanks Wink

In this world, no one will give the plan to others without their benefits so whoever contact this person deal carefully.

ASK ME FOR LOANS
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:36:36 AM

Well, you just have to look for a good business to invest in. You must consider a lot of factors like security and reliability. Also, you need to divide all your profits, that way if a part of it fails, at least you have other parts of your profits.
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: