Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:54:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How can we make more money?  (Read 85382 times)
josh07

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:30:56 AM

for me if we want a lot of money we need to finish the study because learning is one of the keys to our success all our dream here we get if you really want to study the good so that you can fulfill it your dreams and all you need is diligence and perseverance and trust in the lord is nothing impossible to the person who confesses our note thank you.

Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
WannaCry

Activity: 742
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:33:21 AM

What are the things to do to succeed in trade? What are you doing to make your business bigger?
How can we make more money?

We can make more money by dividing our profit and investing to different kinds of business. The good thing about bitcoin is it could be anyone's part time job. So, you can still earn from your other jobs while earning bitcoins.
Semaj123

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:46:57 AM

To make more money means alot.There are many ways to earn just dont be afraid of any risk because thats part of it.Set a plan like when you get involved in trading because trading needs experience and a also alot of risk.Do some investment like buying bitcoin and hold it for at least ayear.And dont do panic buying.
plaintiff77

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:12:42 AM

What are the things to do to succeed in trade? What are you doing to make your business bigger?
By investing in BTC and keep it untill its price touches the sky and then trade it in this way we can make more money.
That's easier said than done mate, we all want money and we know investing is the way but there is no such investment that guarantee profit, we need to take the risk and be hopeful we will be profitable even how good the investment is. We know bitcoin is very popular now and when it's getting more popular the value will rise, and with that we are hoping the success will continue to we can reach our profit target, however keep in mind the bad side as well so only limit your investment and learn to diversify.

We can make more money through bitcoin regularly. Invest your time most on bitcoin. Since bitcoin dominates our present economy. Its exchange rate keeps increasing which is great to hear and it benefits almost everyone. If we follow rules and protocols of bitcoin, you will be blessed more than you expect because you can make more money in bitcoin.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:20:41 AM

the best recipe to succed is dedication, passion and hard work. i personall think these three traits are the key that you need in order to unluck your hidden potential and to do more better in life and in work. also you must posses some good skill technical and psychological in order to do the job well and to think properly and efficiently but also controlling your emotions for you to succed in your chosen carrier.
joshua10

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:04:50 AM

for me if we want to have a lot of money we need to be able to finish our studies because one of our educational keys to reach our dreams is to pursue us so that in so far as we have only a few studies our key to achieving what you have to do with others if they approach them so that it's just the way I know how to achieve that as well ...

raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:00:24 AM

Spending much more time on your business is the key of success. Not only trading, but also if you are engineer or somebody else, you have to work on your business hard. Then money comes days, months or years later. People need to work hard and focus on what they are looking for. In additon don't forget to do it willingly.

I totally agree - even Michael Jorda, Lebron James, Floyd Mayweather, and other superstars are still practicing and honing their skills how much more the people who are just ordinary players or in our case, how much more if we are just a simple and ordinary trader? Practice makes perfect and it does not mean that there is an end to practice to becoming perfect because it needs to have a regular practice to perfection.
Some people even make the mistake of not understanding what they are getting into and having a huge skill in it before they even start and this always lead to huge failure and mistake and it might take a lot of retrace to get it back together. It is good to learn your trade first and never stop learning as time goes on.

No knowledge is lost and you can never know everything at once, there are so many things you will just have to pick along the line and that can only happen by learning or practicing the more.
katrimans

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:01:01 AM

Yes we can make more money if we are good businessman ..we know how to manage business in order to progress..if you are in high profession you can really earn high income or salary..that is why it is more advantage if you are educated person or a degree holder Kiss Cheesy
The best way of making money now a day is indeed business and some good investments like bitcoin. I prefer bitcoin over business because nosiness needs a lot of hard efforts whereas bitcoin just by staying in wallet makes you rich after few months.

For business you need big investments while this is not the case with bitcoin, you can easily grab them by participating in signature campaigns.
BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:46:51 AM

Spending much more time on your business is the key of success. Not only trading, but also if you are engineer or somebody else, you have to work on your business hard. Then money comes days, months or years later. People need to work hard and focus on what they are looking for. In additon don't forget to do it willingly.
In this 21st century, there is no other better way of earning more money than to investing into bitcoin or any other crypto currency. With the advancement in technology, things are changing quite rapidly. We need to mold ourselves according to the situation. At present, most of the investors are investing in bitcoin and are having wonderful profit.

Aidar88

Activity: 392

https://daxum.net/?ref=Aidar88

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:51:28 AM

In this 21st century, there is no other better way of earning more money than to investing into bitcoin or any other crypto currency. With the advancement in technology, things are changing quite rapidly. We need to mold ourselves according to the situation. At present, most of the investors are investing in bitcoin and are having wonderful profit.

[/quote
In my opinion today it is necessary to invest in the air. Who knows maybe in a few years will cost as much as full.

Faroxx

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:56:15 AM

If we are talking about increasing the money in any way, then just buy bitcoin and sell it when the price will soar.
Bessta

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:03:10 AM

You need to find ways how and where you can earn the money then work hard. Try other  business options that are new and evolving like bitcoin and cryptocurrencies.

HYDAX EXCHANGE BOUNTY ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange Futures & Options IEO APP Community
Matcuda

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:25:48 AM

You need to find ways how and where you can earn the money then work hard. Try other  business options that are new and evolving like bitcoin and cryptocurrencies.

Sometimes newcomers find it very difficult to find good sites where you can earn money. I was also a newcomer and it was hard for me to find a job. I can only say from personal experience that there is no easy money. Do not believe too tempting offers - these are scammers

BillCoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:44:05 AM

Sometimes newcomers find it very difficult to find good sites where you can earn money. I was also a newcomer and it was hard for me to find a job. I can only say from personal experience that there is no easy money. Do not believe too tempting offers - these are scammers

You could always search for intermediates guide about making bitcoins over the internet.
When I was a beginner that was what I was searching for.
I think that as a beginner you should start by buying bitcoins and not by earning bitcoins, because it is much easier to make bitcoins when you have bitcoins, then making bitcoins off nothing.
mstfprcn

Activity: 700
Merit: 553

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:51:42 AM

study, analyse , hard work, open for technologic developments, get a job , add some jobs more, if you want to get more money with btc, buy btc and change it to waves,strat etc. and hodl couple of years.
ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 09:01:36 AM

Work harder
İnvest better
Your work must be a qualified work in real life or even on this forum. You have to sell your skill and your skill must be hard to find. With this way, your price will be expensive but the key is to be good.
Four good investment, you need to be a good researcher and your intuition must be good. But more research = more profit
kincit88

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 09:07:47 AM

If you want to invest, do not invest in a single coin. Try to focus on finding new altcoins that have good quality in the future and never be afraid to take risks. Do the analysis thoroughly. Hopefully your trade will be successful.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 09:24:10 AM

If you want to invest, do not invest in a single coin. Try to focus on finding new altcoins that have good quality in the future and never be afraid to take risks. Do the analysis thoroughly. Hopefully your trade will be successful.
It is called diversification and that is what the investors's secret because they know how to diversify and if you will know how to diversify your money then it will be easy for you to make more money because when you are well diversified then it is easy to gain a good quality of cash flow because you have different sources of income and even though you have a lot of possible source of income you are still in a minimized risk.
MAHNOOR

Activity: 163
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:04:53 PM

You could always search for intermediates guide about making bitcoins over the internet.
When I was a beginner that was what I was searching for.
I think that as a beginner you should start by buying bitcoins and not by earning bitcoins, because it is much easier to make bitcoins when you have bitcoins, then making bitcoins off nothing.

The best way to more money in bitcoin is signature campaign, whenever someone ask me how to make money I always say that find a good quality campaign and apply to it then profit will started after some moments and after investment so my answer is simple that signature campaign have that opportunity that it will keep bitcoin users happy by giving then some profit.
Mobshady24

Activity: 266
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:09:41 PM

there are a lot of ways to earn money but the most effective way to earn a lot of money is to invest and start a business on your own. Both are high carries high risk but both has a high return of investment.

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: