Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:19:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Difference of Trading and Investing?  (Read 29430 times)
Darknight31

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:42:34 PM

as far as I know, investing is you save your money on a company or on a business and then you will get the profit in a particular period of time. so you need to wait to get profit. while trading is you sell kinds of coins on market and you can get profit in a shorter time than investing. but it depends on your strategy, how long you will save your money on the market and sell it.
As for what i understand here in bitcoin, investing is the act of putting your money in some investment and waiting and wanting frmor them to grow and earn profit, while trading i guess is the act of selling coins in the public market in exchange for money with profit. Both strategies are great if you will learn it both.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:20:47 AM

The Differences Between Investing and Trading.
People make money in different ways, using different strategies, it all depends on the expertise of each.

Investing.
Investing involves fewer transaction costs and usually lower taxes.
The bad is that sometimes the stock can correct (go down temporarily) or have periods of flat performance, which the long-term investor has to tolerate.

Trading.
In trading, much more activity takes place throughout the day, weeks, or months. Trading can mean more costs due to frequent commissions and short-term taxable gains.
Imfinnabeon

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

Decentralize The $15-Trillion Global Trade Industr

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:01:12 AM

Guys sorry for this question above but I would like to ask here that

What is the difference of Trading to Investing?

though I know that I can search it in google but I want an answer from those people who have already experienced this two.
Thank you.

I hope you can help me in my confusion..

Trading to me implies either day trader or somebody who is active and looking to sell and buy at opportune times. An investor to me is somebody who puts their money in and is looking for long term growth and does not

care about day to day fluctuations.

Man21

Merit: 11

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:10:27 AM

I think my opinion might be different or i dont know.
For me, investing for example in bitcoin, it will be for long term and you do nothing with your bitcoin and just waiting for future if your investment worth or not.
If trading you do buying and selling more and more time. You do research many time.
Singwala

Activity: 462
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 03:06:10 AM

Trading and investment are different. In trading your income may have dropped or increased. On investment it will fix your income daily. It depends on what you put in your money and what contract you receive. But the risk is great because the company can steal your money. So be careful about trading in the risk of being a bag holder. This means you will be forced to hold coins that you have purchased have fallen prices so you do not lose.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 03:17:09 AM

Trading and investment are different. In trading your income may have dropped or increased. On investment it will fix your income daily. It depends on what you put in your money and what contract you receive. But the risk is great because the company can steal your money. So be careful about trading in the risk of being a bag holder. This means you will be forced to hold coins that you have purchased have fallen prices so you do not lose.
There is a big difference between trading ad investing and i want to make you people clear this difference. Trading is something like only buying somethings and hold them for some time and sale them when price is up or some trading is day trading also while investing is just like you are investing your money in some project and then can earn from that project like you can make users for your project and then users invest in your project.
janelleshepard

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 03:33:23 AM

Trading is doing it by yourself and Investing is giving money to someone else and doing the earning thing for you.
mega

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:07:05 PM

Traditionally definition of trade is exchange of commodities and products each other,when there were no currency in existence people trade from on state to another just exchange the commodities.For example,one state have excess production of rice but shortage of wheat then they trade with the state having excess of wheat against rice.
In this era trade is also investment you invest in products and services and deliver or render to the needed take profit in shape of money or digital currency.
             Other hand,Investing is mean you are growing your capital due to course of time,investment could not be trade its jut investing and growing of capital.

Got my account back! It was hacked. Sorry about it :|
josealerav

Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:10:30 PM

Trading and investing are ways to earn profits. It's very difference from others. Trading is you are making money by yourself by buying or selling orders. Investing is giving your money to others to help them do their our business and share profits with you.
thedarksun

Activity: 639
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:48:15 PM

In the easiest way trading is based on your experience, knowledge and patient, on the other hand we have investing which mean that you "invest" in someone and you trust his knowledge and skills.
viper2zero

Activity: 43

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 04:03:32 AM

Trading is doing it by yourself and Investing is giving money to someone else and doing the earning thing for you.
Trading is something of buying and selling on daily basis or holding basis while investment is different from trading like you can invest your money in some where like some project and then make users of your project and then people invest in your project and you can make profit through this way.
BennyWalker

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:12:18 PM

though I know that I can search it in google but I want an answer from those people who have already experienced this two.
Thank you.

The difference is in amount of time that you hold you position. It everything is so subjective, but in my opinion if you hold you position less than 2 week, you are trader. You hold it for a longer time, you are likely investor.
DRAWDE_3691

Activity: 168

Decentralized Escrow currency for Crypto world

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:19:28 PM

Thank you.

the easiest explanation I can to diffentiate the two terms is that: INVESTING is putting your money to someone or something without doing anything, on the otherhand, TRADING is much more complicated cause it is also like investing , but it needs your talent and experience in the market to grow your money.

Another thing is that INVESTING-let them do everything
                               TRADING -  you do it yourself

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   ESCROWCOIN  ●  Decentralized Escrow currency for Crypto world    ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
⦿  Discord  ⦿  Twitter  ⦿  Telegram  ⦿
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ⦿  BUY NOW   ⦿  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:30:32 PM

In the easiest way trading is based on your experience, knowledge and patient, on the other hand we have investing which mean that you "invest" in someone and you trust his knowledge and skills.
I think both have in common that we need to have the trust and analysis before deciding to make a trading or investment. I think trading is the same as investment, both must have a high level of trust. In trading we must be sure when choosing a coin that we will trading it and we also must be sure when we choose to make an investment. I think the two are connected and there is not much difference. This is why many people say that trading is one part of the investment.
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:42:28 AM

There is a big difference but the biggest one is actually you get to work with more altcoins and in investment you only work with the coins you have invested in with trading you need to check everything and every coin which is the best for you.
There is really a big difference between trading and investment. Oh no I don’t think trading can give you a lot of money more than investment cause investment is what you invest on knowing that you can earn a certain rate. But for trading, you can end up losing your money, in fact, some novice end up losing all their money. Some people start trading, and after trading for some years, during the time calculation they find out that they actually made nothing– money spent becomes larger than what was invested.
charmaine08

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:22:01 PM

I haven't experienced it yet, but as far as I know the difference with these two: Trading, by this kind of business you need to bargain in the market you should know every single detail for you to be not "luge" and also you're the one who's thinking about this and for your strategy, while investing is that you will give money to someone and they will be the one who will take care of it they're are the one who will be responsible in your money.

Trading is like your selling your own thing in bargain while investing is you can invest your money in banks , loans or what ever and wait until it grows up
poletando

Activity: 364

PlayGame.com

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:38:44 PM

trading is an activity that you sell it at the higher price and buy it at the lower price do it again and get some profit from difference, but  investing is like holding some coin without sell it until the price is high or same with your speculation

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
Whitepaper Powering real economy in the gaming world Onepager
Telegram ENG / IND Group Channel ⟩──MediumTwitterYouTube
Andre#

Activity: 737
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:36:29 PM

There is a big difference but the biggest one is actually you get to work with more altcoins and in investment you only work with the coins you have invested in with trading you need to check everything and every coin which is the best for you.
There is really a big difference between trading and investment. Oh no I don’t think trading can give you a lot of money more than investment cause investment is what you invest on knowing that you can earn a certain rate. But for trading, you can end up losing your money, in fact, some novice end up losing all their money. Some people start trading, and after trading for some years, during the time calculation they find out that they actually made nothing– money spent becomes larger than what was invested.
Haha, that is one of the problems many traders forgot.
They do not know the management their capital and profits, loss always important than earn more profits.
Because it is the base to help you have money for investing, do not have it, you only the poor and can not start to investing.
multibit

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:32:59 AM

Trading is more of a profession and something that brings you earnings on some of the activities you do regularly which to me sounds more like a job. On the other hand, investment is more like leaving your money to hold and letting it grow over time while it is at work on something.

It requires work too and that is why one way or the other the two sounds similar. You are putting your money to work and letting it grow in both cases rather than just leaving them in your wallet, it is just the activities that differs in the process, that's all.
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 01:43:49 AM

what I know about the basic science of trading is to buy an item at a cheap price, to be sold again when the price goes up and makes a profit. if investment, more to save money or other assets in a certain period of time, the goal is also the same to gain profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: