Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:46:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [CANCELLED]The Legends Room Las Vegas  (Read 35000 times)
hobbskevin

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 05:51:55 AM

At a strip club right now to watch the GGG fight! But took Uber since I don't drink and drive. Ok so who gives a fuck about all these posts especially yours? I don't and no one Vegas will. It's fucking Vegas, morons.  It's a strip club. It's bitcoin. It's a startup. And you expect everything to run smoothly from day one???  Uber still fucks up and it has a 70 billion dollar valuation. In the early days, the Amazon website used to go down. It's the early days for bitcoin and my hat is off to those who have the balls to do a deal like this one. If they pull it off and it looks like they will, the positive press for digital currency will be huge. It will change the club business in Las Vegas. Long and strong with the Legends Room. My bracket is off now because I had SMU.

PS: I have no doubt that Centerfolds was sold to the entity behind the Legends Room. I might have the court file. These are often very long lead times to close and see the scenario I described above about the LLC?  You only post what helps your self serving, alarmist, sky is falling, I'm too broke to afford the Legends Room position.  

PPS: Legends Room girl Kenna James http://www.x-art.com/models/kenna is now doing b/g. Cannot wait to meet her.

Nick, thank you for bringing Tia F---nCyrus to the Legends Room. I cannot wait to see this in person. https://twitter.com/Forgirls28/status/843128183507615744

What a fuckin genius, the lawyer dude outta of New York who can't spell couldn't pick USC over SMU but was able to correctly pick Wisconsin over Villanova so to be one of ONLY 200 people in the world to have a perfect bracket going into the second round. That's totally motherfuckin amazing! How amazing, you ask. Well, if you promise to not wet your pants I'll tell you. Promise? Mmmkay, here goes. It's totally fuckin amazing because SMU was knocked out during the first round, but Guy the Lawyer still had a perfect bracket in spite of such over and beyond he correctly picked the nobody-saw-it-coming Wisconsin beating Villanova.

But wait, there's more, no doubt, because this Guy retard has no doubts that The Legends Room will still take over the Centerfolds venue in spite of Team Legends adamantly proclaiming that the new venue will be StripTease, of which Retard Lawyer Guy is already on record in stating that he'll visit the new venue because it'll be just as good during WSOP month. Court records virtually at Guy's fingertips and forthcoming, but first consuming mass quantities of adult liquids and getting cone head is on the agenda, having no regards to those seeking the truth 'bout TLR till St Guy is ready to produce.

On top of all that, Kevin and Lisa's Vanbex brand has successfully been destroyed thanks to Keven with his infinite wisdom remaining onboard the Team Legends train. It almost makes me believe that Vanbex is being paid to represent Legends. Oh wait, they are, because it's Vanbex's business model to pretend to vet entities prior to taking them onboard as clients, then keep them as clients even after the legwork is accomplished by others for free, the resulting blowjob blowback exposing the nefarious actors and its entity.

All you do is talk. Vanbex will be fine we have worked with over 40 companies in this industry and will continue to do good work for all our clients. Not all projects are perfect and as this industry is very new and growing fast there are going to be lots of hurdles along the way. We will always  protect the community and investors with any project we work with if problems do arise like they have with Legends room. As for the due diligence it was done prior to taking on the project and unfortunately circumstances beyond anyone's control happened and now we have to work to handle it the best way possible. No one will get hurt or lose money if the project does not come to fruition. But if it does then I'm sure the people who purchased memberships will enjoy all the club will have to offer.

This business model is one we will see again as we already have multiple other companies exploring this with us. Good luck in your trolling as it seems like you have nothing else better to do in your life.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 07:43:47 AM

At a strip club right now to watch the GGG fight! But took Uber since I don't drink and drive. Ok so who gives a fuck about all these posts especially yours? I don't and no one Vegas will. It's fucking Vegas, morons.  It's a strip club. It's bitcoin. It's a startup. And you expect everything to run smoothly from day one???  Uber still fucks up and it has a 70 billion dollar valuation. In the early days, the Amazon website used to go down. It's the early days for bitcoin and my hat is off to those who have the balls to do a deal like this one. If they pull it off and it looks like they will, the positive press for digital currency will be huge. It will change the club business in Las Vegas. Long and strong with the Legends Room. My bracket is off now because I had SMU.

PS: I have no doubt that Centerfolds was sold to the entity behind the Legends Room. I might have the court file. These are often very long lead times to close and see the scenario I described above about the LLC?  You only post what helps your self serving, alarmist, sky is falling, I'm too broke to afford the Legends Room position.  

PPS: Legends Room girl Kenna James http://www.x-art.com/models/kenna is now doing b/g. Cannot wait to meet her.

Nick, thank you for bringing Tia F---nCyrus to the Legends Room. I cannot wait to see this in person. https://twitter.com/Forgirls28/status/843128183507615744

What a fuckin genius, the lawyer dude outta of New York who can't spell couldn't pick USC over SMU but was able to correctly pick Wisconsin over Villanova so to be one of ONLY 200 people in the world to have a perfect bracket going into the second round. That's totally motherfuckin amazing! How amazing, you ask. Well, if you promise to not wet your pants I'll tell you. Promise? Mmmkay, here goes. It's totally fuckin amazing because SMU was knocked out during the first round, but Guy the Lawyer still had a perfect bracket in spite of such over and beyond he correctly picked the nobody-saw-it-coming Wisconsin beating Villanova.

But wait, there's more, no doubt, because this Guy retard has no doubts that The Legends Room will still take over the Centerfolds venue in spite of Team Legends adamantly proclaiming that the new venue will be StripTease, of which Retard Lawyer Guy is already on record in stating that he'll visit the new venue because it'll be just as good during WSOP month. Court records virtually at Guy's fingertips and forthcoming, but first consuming mass quantities of adult liquids and getting cone head is on the agenda, having no regards to those seeking the truth 'bout TLR till St Guy is ready to produce.

On top of all that, Kevin and Lisa's Vanbex brand has successfully been destroyed thanks to Keven with his infinite wisdom remaining onboard the Team Legends train. It almost makes me believe that Vanbex is being paid to represent Legends. Oh wait, they are, because it's Vanbex's business model to pretend to vet entities prior to taking them onboard as clients, then keep them as clients even after the legwork is accomplished by others for free, the resulting blowjob blowback exposing the nefarious actors and its entity.

All you do is talk. Vanbex will be fine we have worked with over 40 companies in this industry and will continue to do good work for all our clients. Not all projects are perfect and as this industry is very new and growing fast there are going to be lots of hurdles along the way. We will always  protect the community and investors with any project we work with if problems do arise like they have with Legends room. As for the due diligence it was done prior to taking on the project and unfortunately circumstances beyond anyone's control happened and now we have to work to handle it the best way possible. No one will get hurt or lose money if the project does not come to fruition. But if it does then I'm sure the people who purchased memberships will enjoy all the club will have to offer.

This business model is one we will see again as we already have multiple other companies exploring this with us. Good luck in your trolling as it seems like you have nothing else better to do in your life.

Therein lies the rub. What you dub trolling is actually truism put forth in re The Legends Room. Case in point, up to the me depicting Centerfolds Cabaret as not in reality morphing into The Legends Room, Team Legends immediately changed course, offering up StripTrease as the new venue, abandoning the supposed ongoing renovations at Centerfolds. Sans me intervening, it's highly probably that TLR would still be putting forth its lies about Centerfolds being rebranded and on target for an April grand opening, that honor now passed onto the StripTease venue, a truly impossibility within the set timeframe.

Vanbex now wants us to believe that The Legends Room owning Centerfolds WAS NOT a lie, spinning it as anything but the lie that it is while in the same breath dissing all those as trolls having agendas exposing the scam like myself in their hopes of furthering the obvious TLR ruse.

Vanbex can't even explain away why the Mike Tyson Bitcoin ATM venture is no longer around. A venture orchestrated by the same dudes behind TLR, with Peter Klamka and his brother, Richard, calling all the shots, with Peter being a known con artist for over a decade now, starting with fucking over women ($) who had hopes of entering renown beauty pageants.

One more thing, Kevin, it looks like your former partner of DealSoftware.com, Daniel Rossi, is into kickboxing -> https://www.youtube.com/user/campioni484/videos?shelf_id=0&view=0&sort=dd
LegendsRoomLV (OP)

Activity: 70

Las Vegas entertainment built on Ethereum

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2017, 08:55:41 AM

Therein lies the rub. What you dub trolling is actually truism put forth in re The Legends Room. Case in point, up to the me depicting Centerfolds Cabaret as not in reality morphing into The Legends Room, Team Legends immediately changed course, offering up StripTrease as the new venue, abandoning the supposed ongoing renovations at Centerfolds. Sans me intervening, it's highly probably that TLR would still be putting forth its lies about Centerfolds being rebranded and on target for an April grand opening, that honor now passed onto the StripTease venue, a truly impossibility within the set timeframe.

Vanbex now wants us to believe that The Legends Room owning Centerfolds WAS NOT a lie, spinning it as anything but the lie that it is while in the same breath dissing all those as trolls having agendas exposing the scam like myself in their hopes of furthering the obvious TLR ruse.

Vanbex can't even explain away why the Mike Tyson Bitcoin ATM venture is no longer around. A venture orchestrated by the same dudes behind TLR, with Peter Klamka and his brother, Richard, calling all the shots, with Peter being a known con artist for over a decade now, starting with fucking over women ($) who had hopes of entering renown beauty pageants.

One more thing, Kevin, it looks like your former partner of DealSoftware.com, Daniel Rossi, is into kickboxing -> https://www.youtube.com/user/campioni484/videos?shelf_id=0&view=0&sort=dd

Sorry to steal the self-assigned glory but you are totally wrong.

When you came around this thread the website was down to change details of the club on it, and other stuff as things were not happening as originally thought. It wasn't because you started with your non-sense posting. That was happening while you where fudding. The site then came back, a few hours later, updated. It still needs to be updated with new info so stay tuned for that. You are using the time since the website went down and the weekend (when people are off and offices are closed) to spread more fud, we see this as your best shot because as soon as more info is released you will have to apologize for all you have said. If you are a man you would have to recognize your mistake.

Kevin has explained the situation above pretty well in our opinion, but it doesn't matter to you, you still go ahead spreading fud.

The Tyson BTM has nothing to do with The Legends Room, also no one got scammed out of that, did anybody lose money? However you still portray it as something people should be worried about as it relates to The Legends Room when it doesn't. LOL you really have nothing against The Legends Room you just keep posting assumptions with big red letters, that's all you can do really hoping people believes you.

Only time will tell remember, get ready to retract all you have said, again if you are a man.

btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 10:54:54 AM

This picachu is the same guy who spread fud in Bitconnectcoin thread but after the ico it zooms to top 20 spot and became one of the fastest rising coin in the market,this guy posted scam in every way he can now he cannot get back to that thread ,and he attacks people by connecting it to other accounts so thank Picachu you'll be in the top 20 soon.. Cheesy

Hey Picachu connect my account to Theymos I'll send you bitcoin for doing that  Grin

Its not only Picachu but he is also using all his alt accounts to create more fud in this coin and as you have told it that it is good for the coin as when ever he is doing fud to any coin it creates history of boom market, so we hope that Legends Room will also boom and will revert all his attacks on this venture
jacaf01

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2017, 10:57:18 AM

I don't have any issue with this project, the team members have shown themselves to the public and have clarified some issues raised on this platform.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
fennyllywof-7700

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 11:46:27 AM

funny to see how it's the people wearing the Legends avatar and signature leaping to the defence of a bunch of liars.

of course am sure it has nothing to do with the quite generous amount of bounty that they are meant to get for whoring.

Roll Eyes
LegendsRoomLV (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2017, 01:19:32 PM

funny to see how it's the people wearing the Legends avatar and signature leaping to the defence of a bunch of liars.

of course am sure it has nothing to do with the quite generous amount of bounty that they are meant to get for whoring.

Roll Eyes

The funniest thing to see is your post history, all your previous posts are about calling every other project a scam. Smiley
aioc

Activity: 2898
Merit: 567

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 01:55:10 PM

Roll Eyes

I don't know if you are an alt of an old member or really a new account for some one who's not been here,but it's to early for you to spam,some of your post are spam and fuds ,you really deserve to be reported and get  a red tag

fennyllywof-7700

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 02:02:06 PM

Roll Eyes

I don't know if you are an alt of an old member or really a new account for some one who's not been here,but it's to early for you to spam,some of your post are spam and fuds ,you really deserve to be reported and get  a red tag

thanks for giving me red trust ROBELNEO.

you forgot to give me red trust with your real account.

Grin
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 04:55:07 PM

With only a few days before the ico ends,this coin has generated a lot of buzz ,but good or bad publicity is still a publicity I hope this business venture is legit,so many reputation and money is at stakes here..

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 06:31:56 PM

With only a few days before the ico ends,this coin has generated a lot of buzz ,but good or bad publicity is still a publicity I hope this business venture is legit,so many reputation and money is at stakes here..

During the ICO, money was raised on the premise that the venue would be at what's currently Centerfolds, changed at the final hours after I exposed this scam causing the site to go down which is now explained as conducting updates to reflect the new venue that's currently StripTease, all the while tweeting about it still being Centerfolds on Paradise in LV.

When I presented links depicting Peter Klamka who's behind The Legends Room as nothing short than a con artist along with his brother, Richard, Team Legends replies that my postings are not based on facts in spite of, again, links to court docs, with real life judges handing down penalties throughout the years.

REMEMBER BLACK ARROW!
topesis

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 08:43:32 PM

Roll Eyes

I know some people are just against any thing ICO, but the world has evolved, thanks to Satoshi  for the Bitcoin gift to the space, assuming he started with ICO some people will say mining is a wrong way to go. Just look at the level of infighting in Bitcoin community, we can't satisfy everybody but I'm proud to support a project with huge potential in The Legends Room Club.
I know some people will say Bounty Whore
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 09:11:37 PM

Sorry to steal the self-assigned glory but you are totally wrong.

When you came around this thread the website was down to change details of the club on it, and other stuff as things were not happening as originally thought. It wasn't because you started with your non-sense posting. That was happening while you where fudding. The site then came back, a few hours later, updated. It still needs to be updated with new info so stay tuned for that. You are using the time since the website went down and the weekend (when people are off and offices are closed) to spread more fud, we see this as your best shot because as soon as more info is released you will have to apologize for all you have said. If you are a man you would have to recognize your mistake.

Kevin has explained the situation above pretty well in our opinion, but it doesn't matter to you, you still go ahead spreading fud.

The Tyson BTM has nothing to do with The Legends Room, also no one got scammed out of that, did anybody lose money? However you still portray it as something people should be worried about as it relates to The Legends Room when it doesn't. LOL you really have nothing against The Legends Room you just keep posting assumptions with big red letters, that's all you can do really hoping people believes you.

Only time will tell remember, get ready to retract all you have said, again if you are a man.

You caught the tater! Now the entire community knows that I'm just a snake in the grass because I'm posting on the weekend when The Legends Room office is closed and its personnel is off work, as your post duly notes, penned and dated on a Sunday morning at 1:55 AM (you and I are in the same timezone) when, again, your office is closed.

Your office closed on the weekend like on March 5, 2017, when you posted the following on that Sunday morning at 9:13 AM -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1757371.msg18075914#msg18075914

http://bitcoinist.com/legends-room-now-offers-silver-platinum-memberships/

Along with an offer of lifetime membership for approximately $5,000, The Legends Room is adding a two-year limited membership for $1,500.
This digital membership includes $500 of drink credits and $500 of dance credits. This option is designed for members who intend to use the club privileges themselves.

Find out more in our Press Release on Bitcoinist.

Closed on the weekend just like all the following posts cited in this thread - alone - weren't penned on a weekend when TLR's personnel is off work (I'm not even including the countless posts penned late on a Friday night when it's safe to assume TLR's offices would be closed then as well, or ultra-late-in-the-day posts during the rest of the week):
nick-legendsroom:

- Saturday, Feb. 25, at 11:13 PM: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1757371.msg17982025#msg17982025

hobbskevin:

- Saturday, Jan. 21, at 11:55 AM -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1757371.msg17578533#msg17578533
- Saturday, Jan. 21, at 12:04 PM -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1757371.msg17578597#msg17578597
- Saturday, Jan. 21, at 9:12 PM -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1757371.msg17581403#msg17581403
- Sunday, Jan. 22, at 5:07 PM -V https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1726336.msg17589937#msg17589937
- Sunday, Jan. 22, at 6:06 PM -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1735138.msg17590230#msg17590230
- Sunday, Jan. 22, at 6:22 PM -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1760918.msg17590333#msg17590333
- Saturday, Feb. 4, at 5:03 PM -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1775766.msg17736985#msg17736985
- Saturday, Feb. 4, at 6:31 PM -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1775766.msg17737482#msg17737482
- Saturday, Feb. 4, at 7:24 PM -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1775766.msg17737784#msg17737784
- Sunday, Feb. 5, at 9:58 AM -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1757371.msg17744689#msg17744689
- Sunday, Feb. 12, at 6:10 PM -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1757371.msg17831558#msg17831558
- Sunday, Feb. 12, at 6:45 PM -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1757371.msg17831742#msg17831742
- Sunday, Feb. 12, at 6:46 PM -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1757371.msg17831752#msg17831752
- Saturday, Feb. 18, at 8:46 AM -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1757371.msg17895540#msg17895540
- Saturday, Feb. 18, at 8:49 AM -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1757371.msg17895570#msg17895570
- Saturday, Feb. 18, at 8:53 AM -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1757371.msg17895602#msg17895602
- Saturday, Feb. 25, at 8:19 AM -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1757371.msg17975451#msg17975451
- Saturday, Feb. 25, at 10:20 AM -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1757371.msg17976708#msg17976708
- Saturday, Feb. 25, at 5:44 PM -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1757371.msg17980461#msg17980461
- Sunday, Feb. 26, at 7:24 AM -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1757371.msg17986140#msg17986140
- Sunday, Feb. 26, at 10:16 AM -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1757371.msg17987851#msg17987851
- Sunday, Feb. 26, at 5:17 PM -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1757371.msg17991644#msg17991644
- Sunday, Feb. 26, at 5:19 PM -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1757371.msg17991668#msg17991668
- Sunday, Feb. 26, at 5:28 PM -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1757371.msg17991717#msg17991717
- Sunday, Feb. 26, at 5:47 PM -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1757371.msg17991855#msg17991855
- Sunday, Mar. 12, at 11:20M -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1757371.msg18161363#msg18161363
- Sunday, Mar. 12, at 11:40M -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1757371.msg18161546#msg18161546

LegendsRoomLV:

- Saturday, Jan. 21, at 3:34 AM -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1758506.msg17573831#msg17573831
- Saturday, Jan. 21, at 1:34 PM -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1757375.msg17579213#msg17579213
- Saturday, Jan. 21, at 1:55M -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1757380.msg17579360#msg17579360
- Saturday, Jan. 21, at 2:21 PM -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1485086.msg17579509#msg17579509
- Saturday, Jan. 21, at 9:45 PM -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1717989.msg17581551#msg17581551
- Sunday, Jan. 22, at 8:54 AM -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1295544.msg17586150#msg17586150
- Sunday, Jan. 22, at 9:05 AM -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1726320.msg17586287#msg17586287
- Saturday, Jan. 28, at 7:53 AM -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1761074.msg17652514#msg17652514
- Saturday, Jan. 28, at 8:08 AM -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1767605.msg17652668#msg17652668
- Saturday, Jan. 28, at 8:15 AM -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1413031.msg17652733#msg17652733
- Saturday, Jan. 28, at 11:00 AM -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1767684.msg17654317#msg17654317
- Saturday, Jan. 28, at 11:06 AM -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1478280.msg17654370#msg17654370
- Saturday, Feb. 11, at 3:32 AM -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1780289.msg17812486#msg17812486
- Saturday, Feb. 11, at 3:35 AM -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1527397.msg17812514#msg17812514
- Saturday, Feb. 11, at 3:38 AM -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1734098.msg17812545#msg17812545
- Saturday, Feb. 11, at 1:20 PM -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1757371.msg17818366#msg17818366
- Saturday, Feb. 11, at 4:07M -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1786671.msg17819578#msg17819578
- Saturday, Feb. 18, at 1:32 PM -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1794262.msg17897863#msg17897863
- Saturday, Feb. 18, at 2:01 PM -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1757371.msg17898067#msg17898067
- Saturday, Feb. 18, at 7:22 PM -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1757371.msg17899955#msg17899955
- Sunday, Feb. 19, at 10:56 AM -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1794262.msg17906801#msg17906801
- Sunday, Feb. 19, at 2:51 PM -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1794262.msg17908983#msg17908983
- Sunday, Feb. 19, at 2:53 PM -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1794262.msg17908994#msg17908994
- Sunday, Feb. 19, at 2:55 PM -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1794262.msg17909003#msg17909003
- Sunday, Feb. 19, at 2:56 PM -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1794262.msg17909009#msg17909009
- Sunday, Feb. 19, at 2:57 PM -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1794262.msg17909020#msg17909020
- Sunday, Feb. 19, at 2:58 PM -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1794262.msg17909031#msg17909031
- Sunday, Feb. 19, at 2:59 PM -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1794262.msg17909040#msg17909040
- Sunday, Feb. 19, at 3:05 PM -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1794262.msg17909076#msg17909076
- Sunday, Feb. 19, at 3:10 PM -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1794262.msg17909114#msg17909114
- Sunday, Feb. 19, at 4:03 PM -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1794262.msg17909483#msg17909483
- Sunday, Feb. 19, at 4:10 PM -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1794262.msg17909512#msg17909512
- Sunday, Feb. 19, at 4:17 PM -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1794262.msg17909556#msg17909556
- Sunday, Feb. 19, at 4:24 PM -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1794262.msg17909592#msg17909592
- Sunday, Feb. 19, at 4:26 PM -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1794262.msg17909604#msg17909604
- Sunday, Feb. 19, at 5:02 PM -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1794262.msg17909806#msg17909806
- Sunday, Feb. 19, at 5:11 PM -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1757371.msg17909860#msg17909860
- Sunday, Feb. 26, at 1:10 AM -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1757371.msg17982741#msg17982741
- Saturday, Mar. 5, at 9:13 AM -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1757371.msg18075914#msg18075914
- Saturday, Mar. 11, at 9:57 AM -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1757371.msg18149418#msg18149418
- Sunday, Mar. 12, at 7:18 AM -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1757371.msg18158632#msg18158632
- Sunday, Mar. 12, at 7:44 AM -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1757371.msg18158914#msg18158914
- Sunday, Mar. 12, at 6:53 PM -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1757371.msg18164946#msg18164946
Granted, I'm not a rich fuckin lawyer who drives a Tesla like Guy Bouchard capable of predicting that Wisconsin will beat Villanova so that he would be one of ONLY 200 people in the world to have a perfect bracket at the time like he proclaimed, but I'm pretty sure that the evidence presented to the community above depicts that Team Legends is indeed opened on the weekend just like One Kick's Gym is open on the weekend and ALL the casinos in Las Vegas are open on the weekend, including staff in their respective offices.
It reads to everybody reading this that it's like you're the one telling stories and not I. My posts have been based on facts whereas your posts continue to move the goalposts while claiming to have scored a touchdown when your offense didn't even have the ball. And if your offense is anything like your defense, then you're in a world of hurt. Worse, if Guy Bouchard is your coach, for he's ready to produce proof that The Legends Room is still gonna be located at the Centerfolds venue and not at the StripTease venue as soon as he's finished getting cone head at all some other strip clubs in Vegas that won't accept his $5,000 The Legends Room membership card.
LegendsRoomLV (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2017, 10:01:18 PM
Last edit: March 19, 2017, 10:12:58 PM by LegendsRoomLV

You are showing your true colors picking on silly things. At the weekend people is out of the office my friend.
If they are online or at home chilling they may post like Kevin did once or twice.
Our bitcointalk person is though, and he's replying right now.

No, your story is a lie, makes sense to your case but very far from the truth.
We had to switch the club as explained by Nick Blomgren and Kevin, believe it or not that is what happened.

You can keep pushing your own agenda however people ain't stupid. Someone who gets paid to troll against projects so vehemently has really poor respect for others opinions and would say anything to discredit someone. This is exactly what's happening. Look at Gleb's post history, he's been bashing Qtum to no end together with his friends who also popped around here. They are a group of trolls that attack projects just because... Well I let you guess why. Even on his own YuTü.Ço.in Scam ICO Thread he has the same supporters who help him troll against other projects. A couple of our signature campaigners posted something negative on that thread and of course he had to come back here. You noticed he doesn't reply to attempts to open a dialogue, he just keeps posting what he wants in a very confusing way that even to read his posts is a challenge for most people especially the ones who don't speak english. This is done in purpose so to confuse the community even further.

Beware of people that doesn't engage in dialogue but rather push their opinion on others.

As we stated previously we will release more details next week. Libel attempts from trolls won't affect us, we are going full steam ahead.
Soon The Legends Room will be opened, in time for an April launch.

pixelpowered

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 10:22:41 PM

I know some people are just against any thing ICO, but the world has evolved, thanks to Satoshi  for the Bitcoin gift to the space, assuming he started with ICO some people will say mining is a wrong way to go. Just look at the level of infighting in Bitcoin community, we can't satisfy everybody but I'm proud to support a project with huge potential in The Legends Room Club.
I know some people will say Bounty Whore

Signature slut is term I just thought up that fits better in my opinion. Your welcome to use it.
Your word salad is constructive, on topic, and not "spammy". Just looks silly and distracting from real issues.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1794262.160
RULES

Participants have to comply to Bitcointalk’s Signature Campaign Guidelines here
Wear the relative signature + avatar only when you are accepted and noted in post #2 of this thread and on Tracking Sheet
We will quote your post and let you know in the thread you have been accepted after February 20 or so
Must wear avatar and relative signature according to your rank
1 post per week must be in The Legends Room Bitcointalk ANN
Posts must be constructive, on topic and not spammy such as referrals, etc
75 characters minimum per post
Max 30 posts per week (this is also the minimum, we don't want users to post 120 posts in the first week)
Max 120 post for the duration of the campaign, we will monitor participants on a daily basis and add weekly results to the
Tracking Sheet (30 posts per week spread across ~4 weeks)
Users not posting a min of 120 posts per month (30 per week) will be removed with no pay
1 Bitcointalk account per person (if you are found to be enrolling alts you and your alt will be kicked out with no pay)
No negative trust accounts allowed to join the campaign
If you receive negative trust while enrolled you will be terminated, denied payment & removed from the campaign
You may not advertise any other sites in your signatures
Posts in other sig campaign threads will not count
Users may not rank up, you start and finish at the same level even if you do pass to a higher rank
Posts in Games & Rounds, Any Local board, Off Topic, Lending, Auctions, Politics & Society, Beginners and help, Archival, Press,
Investor based games, or Micro earnings will not count.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We will refrain from posting until we have something more to share.

Don't believe everything someone posts on this forum, don't even believe us, however what we can do is show proof in due course.
Stay tuned.

Don't believe you, got it.

You are showing your true colors picking on silly things. At the weekend people is out of the office my friend.
If they are online or at home chilling they may post like Kevin did once or twice.

No, your story is a lie, makes sense to your case but very far from the truth.
We had to switch the club as explained by Nick Blomgren and Kevin, believe it or not that is what happened.

You can keep pushing your own agenda however people ain't stupid. Someone who gets paid to troll against projects so vehemently has really poor respect for others opinions and would say anything to discredit someone. This is exactly what's happening. Look at Gleb's post history, he's been bashing Qtum to no end together with his friends who also popped around here. They are a group of trolls that attack projects just because... Well I let you guess why. A gipsy from Lithuania like Gleb takes very little money to offer his services... Have you noticed he doesn't reply to attempts to open a dialogue, he just keeps posting what he wants in a very confusing way that even to read his posts is a challenge for most people especially the ones who don't speak english. This is done in purpose so to confuse the community even further.
Beware of people that doesn't engage in dialogue but rather push their opinion on others.

As we stated previously we will release more details next week. Libel attempts from trolls won't affect us, we are going full steam ahead.
Soon The Legends Room will be opened, in time for an April launch.

You want more users to engage you seriously?
Three months ago you spoke to whywefight, which has a higher trust rating than Gleb.
Do you want them and others to come back and give you a second opinion?

You have a signature campaign that instructs accounts to be here and interact like advert.
Your trolling BCT now.
The Legends Room team has taken down the file containing the Legal/TOS tying to the "membership" and has changed the membership details multiple times.
Your tolling BCT now.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 10:33:08 PM

Prison information on Centerfolds owner dated Feb 17.

https://courtsapp.montcopa.org/psi/v/detail/Case/201005241

Here's the truth. Steve Paik aka Sueng H Paik was the one who ended the relationship with The Legends Room, not the other way around. Steve NEVER spent a day in jail or in prison, counter to the proof provided by the trial lawyer, Guy Bouchard, the love child of Nick and Stephanie Boner. The doc above is what Guy should've presented as proof that Steve had a court record that's domestic in nature - a divorce - in the state of Pennsylvania, of which would have no bearing on him losing his strip club license in LV.

You fuckin pussy wanna play some more? I'm game! BTW, the offer's still on the table if you wanna meetup so that I can plow my face into your fists (plural). There is one caveat: You must provide proof depicting Paik donning a Bitcoin orange jumpsuit with his prison ID number on the front prior to my face dancing with fists.

"Guy Bouchard presents such silly proofs. Who wants a lap dance?"
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 11:09:35 PM

Silly me!

If I understand your word spaghetti correctly ...

Our English is way better than both of yours put together.

... the person who controls the LegendsRoomLV's user account in the capacity of The Legends Room works the weekends and doesn't have an office or office hours. Meanwhile, officials of The Legends Room do maintain an office and don't post on the weekend unless they're at home chilling after ... wait for it ... spending a long day at the office conducting The Legends Room official business, for that's how they chill.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Yes, TLR's BitcoinTalk dude who we don't know, but we do know this ...

LegendsRoomLV is the official project account and we speak for the team, that's all you need to know.
Nick has his own forum account and did post a few times on here too as well as Kevin.

Which brings us back full circle to ...

You are using the time since the website went down and the weekend (when people are off and offices are closed) to spread more fud ...

Translated: It's the weekend and the user account LegendsRoomLV is the official project account of The Legends Room who has, and continues to address questions and concerns from the community EVERY day of the week, but has no qualms in disregarding such when it comes to addressing those they deem paid trolls while a $5,000 TLR-membership-holding cocksucker named Guy Bouchard can continue to spread his proven lies up to and including lying about having a perfect bracket after the first round in spite of USC sticking it up SMU's ass sans lube or donning Trojans, but the lyin' piece of shit correctly picks Wisconsin over Villanova.  Roll Eyes
LegendsRoomLV (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2017, 11:13:55 PM

Here they come in twos again, best friends giving each other a hand, may as well get a room together Wink

Just as an example:

Post from pixelpowered quoting Gleb trolling Qtum: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1720632.msg18215665#msg18215665

The next post is Gleb's: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1720632.msg18215802#msg18215802

Team work right? Smiley

Don't believe everything you see, these people have been doing this for a while and they keep doing so for projects they don't like. Now who is telling them to do that?
We assume they are BTC maximalists and anything non BTC must be fought.

As per the signature campaign we based ours on others that are out there, nothing new, you discovered hot water. LOL

Funny how Gleb says "Translated" at one point in his posts... He's right his posts need translation LOL
His Lithuanian origins do show.

What we meant is that providing proof during the weekend is hard as offices are closed and team members are off.
We changed the venue on Friday, got to give us some time to finalize details.

Anyhow have a good rest of the weekend boys and girls. More news coming next week.

guybouchard

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 11:26:17 PM

So I'm the only person that has posted actual on point evidence that directly supports what the Legends Room team has said. Gleb is one of those people that has to be right on the Internet because he is wrong every where else. And he's wrong here. Cutting and pasting out of context bullshit over and over again hoping for what?  Legends Room team to fess up and admit it's a scam?  But it's not. More likely he is trying to extort them. He didn't buy a membership because he can't afford it. He hasn't lost a dime. No one has. He hasn't convinced me or any one else NOT to buy a membership. So he is the con and the scam artist and a lonely little man posting on the Internet for attention.

Change of venue? Who cares. Delta cancelled my flight last week due to weather and rebooked me without my consent. Was it a scam? Was it a con job to get my $386?  It was a circumstance beyond their control and they handled it. We know for 100% certainty there was a circumstance beyond the control of the Legends team and they fucking handled it like Devgru. They got a better, bigger location for the members. This is about the members not loser fucks like Gleb. So thank you, Nick and company and since I'm the only one who has been to both the rest of the critical voices can fuck off until they visit each. Google earth pics can make Gleb's trailer look like a Water Mill beach house.

btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 11:34:09 PM

Here they come in twos again, best friends giving each other a hand, may as well get a room together Wink

Just as an example:

Post from pixelpowered quoting Gleb trolling Qtum: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1720632.msg18215665#msg18215665

The next post is Gleb's: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1720632.msg18215802#msg18215802

Team work right? Smiley

Don't believe everything you see, these people have been doing this for a while and they keep doing so for projects they don't like. Now who is telling them to do that?
We assume they are BTC maximalists and anything non BTC must be fought.

As per the signature campaign we based ours on others that are out there, nothing new, you discovered hot water. LOL

Funny how Gleb says "Translated" at one point in his posts... He's right his posts need translation LOL
His Lithuanian origins do show.

What we meant is that providing proof during the weekend is hard as offices are closed and team members are off.
We changed the venue on Friday, got to give us some time to finalize details.

Anyhow have a good rest of the weekend boys and girls. More news coming next week.

This is what happens when ever a big ICO comes in the market after some time when the ICO runs good they start to fud about yealling scam scam AND come in with all their alts. Even on big ICO which are doing good right now are also facing same problem but still the project got cleared and who ever had faith on that project got good returns.

So it is clear that who ever wants to join this project are free to join their is no compulsion or force to join it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: