Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:18:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 [269] 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BOS] 🔹🔹 BOScoin 🔹🔹 Self-Evolving Cryptocurrency Platform🔹🔹  (Read 227545 times)
sambuddha

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:42:59 PM

How do you see your partner? Is there any benefit to this project? Someone thinks this project is dead, is this true? And who will invest in the project? Can anybody tell me the news related to the BOScoin project?
The project is alive! Do not you see the news that is published in this thread? the team works well and they develop the project. If it could get succeed to list on big exchanges than this will be interesting.
The project is alive, but barely breathe)) Trading volumes are small, there is no interest in the project. Many people are disappointed in the team, it's a fact.
Rocto

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:38:42 PM

How do you see your partner? Is there any benefit to this project? Someone thinks this project is dead, is this true? And who will invest in the project? Can anybody tell me the news related to the BOScoin project?
The project is alive! Do not you see the news that is published in this thread? the team works well and they develop the project. If it could get succeed to list on big exchanges than this will be interesting.
The project is alive, but barely breathe)) Trading volumes are small, there is no interest in the project. Many people are disappointed in the team, it's a fact.
Nope, only disappointed are the people who bought at ICO and waiting on their nodes to run. Progress is made,they are still under the radar. Marketing starts when mainnet goes live. Coinbene and latoken trade very soon. This will be the “Boss”.
Im very happy with this bear market, i never expected to buy so cheap, its a steal. Cool
Japinat

Activity: 3010
Merit: 683

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:10:30 PM

Nope, only disappointed are the people who bought at ICO and waiting on their nodes to run. Progress is made,they are still under the radar. Marketing starts when mainnet goes live. Coinbene and latoken trade very soon. This will be the “Boss”.
Im very happy with this bear market, i never expected to buy so cheap, its a steal. Cool
You are correct, such a successful project during ICO which are very cheap now, I think somehow it will rise and only time can tell.
The price is cheap, yes that is a steal, we should continue buying because once the market will start to pump, the bullish season will happen and we will be back.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
rahmat86

Activity: 1148
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:13:41 PM

hello team, why boscoin at CMC have trade 1 exchange ? do you have plan to add another exchange ? please add to big exchange
Magnus the Big One

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:09:53 PM

hello team, why boscoin at CMC have trade 1 exchange ? do you have plan to add another exchange ? please add to big exchange

We are being listed at CoinBene in a nearby future, Boscoin has a listing partnership with them and are working on integration as we speak. Shouldn´t be long now until we are able to trade there.

We are also listed on minor exchanges in South Korea but they are to small to be listed on CMC.
revers101

Activity: 1

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 06:32:40 PM

Project alive and I think it will grow, get more investment, there are many people involved in the project. I will follow and wait to see your success.

BOScoin  community be aware of the cycles

The Market Cycle as an Asset Class

The cycle can be classified into four stages:

Stage 1: Accumulation

This stage lasts for many months. Everything is low. Low prices, low volume, low volatility, low expectations. The previous crash in front of mind to retail investors and traders. the bottom may be in, but retail investors are traumatized and fear further losses. Institutional investors, whales and smart money who sold on the way up and shorted on the way down are buying back in before the cycle starts over. This is the period of greatest opportunity, and ironically (and unsurprisingly) the period when financial media and the public pay the least attention.

Stage 2: Bull Market

A widely-anticipated regulatory fundamental news event acts as a catalyst to push the price to levels unseen since the early days of the bear market.
Social media sentiment turns bullish. The dominant emotions are confidence, excitement and a sense of great promise.
Price grows incrementally and then retraces, in cycles. Each cycle looks like 3 steps forward, 1–2 steps back, and lasts roughly 3–6 weeks.
Several growth cycles pass, and eventually, the old all-time-high is retaken.
People who bought the last top are freed of their burden, reducing sell pressure across the marketplace.
The enthusiasm of price discovery begins to compound. Retail FOMO builds on itself, and financial media fans the flames.
In its first 100 days of price discovery, Bitcoin nearly doubles its old all-time-high.
Not long afterward, Bitcoin climbs out of its logarithmic channel.

the market is still moving in cycles, 3 steps forward, 1–2 steps back.

Stage 2, Part 2: Parabola

Without notice, 3 steps forward, 2 steps back is abandoned. The new normal is 3 steps forward, no steps back. Bitcoin’s price grows at a parabolic rate from this point forward. Retail FOMO becomes a global phenomenon. Hip-hop artists endorse ICOs, K-pop bands gush over altcoins. Crypto-related Google searches are at an all-time high. Exchanges are overwhelmed by new account signups and temporarily halt registration. Binance accounts are being sold on craigslist for Monero.

Institutional investors and smart money are scaling out, but are still net long the futures & derivatives markets. Experts speculate that we’ve reached an inflection point in the cryptocurrency adoption curve, and that price might never again go down. Retail buyers who sold in frustration after the last crash are now buying back in as price approaches its top. The timeframe for this last parabolic wave of buying has been amazingly consistent cross-parabola. Historically, all four times it’s lasted 5–7 weeks. (Put that in your back pocket).

Stage 3: Smart Money Takes Profit

The parabolic trend is over. Price crashes violently, about 25%. It tries and fails to retake the all-time-high. Most retail investors think it’s a healthy correction and aren’t selling. Profits taken out of Bitcoin are put into altcoins. The altcoin market goes on an exponential parabolic bull run. Whales and institutional investors have been scaling out of their positions for many weeks, and are now net short the futures & derivatives markets. This period lasts roughly 6–8 weeks.

Anyone who sells in profit during this period did a great job. Cryptotwitter is bullish.

Stage 4: Bear Market

Sharp violent drops are followed by weeks of sideways price action. Retail investors who haven’t been through a full market cycle fail to take profit and are rekt.
Anyone who bought the top is now at risk of selling the bottom. Cryptotwitter agonizes over a trendline for months. Bearish analysts who offer historically accurate price projections are eviscerated in the court of social opinion. With each new low, a chorus of social media influencers insist that price has just bottomed, that only fools don’t buy the dip and that altcoin season is just around the corner.

Bullish relief rallies are met by whales shorting the futures markets, regulatory FUD, high-volume institutional market selling, bagholders exiting at support-turned-resistance, exchange hacks, ICO scandals, last month’s FUD repackaged and re-released as this month’s FUD, and poorly-explained liquidity dumps somehow loosely and improbably related to Mt. Gox.

The final drop happens suddenly, on high volume, triggering an impulse wave of stop-losses and panic selling. It appears as a long wick on the daily chart. Many retail investors have just sold the bottom. Prices that technical analysts have been salivating over for months are available for a handful of hours. This happens in the middle of the night where you live. Anyone who didn’t place buy orders sleeps through the bottom.

In the end, Bitcoin touches bottom roughly 80% below all-time highs.
This brings its retrace to roughly the same levels as all previous Bitcoin bear markets.

Accumulation of Capitulation our tour of the market cycle is complete.

Post-capitulation, the retail market will be processing shock and awe.
The low volume weeks and months that follow are a time of opportunity for savvy retail buyers with fiat available on the sidelines.
Bear market buying must be done strategically — I recommend @TheCryptoFam’s excellent tweetstorm on this subject. (Read it here.)

Bitcoin’s Market Cycle is the Cryptocurrency Investor’s North Star
Knowing how to operate effectively as a crypto investor is predicated on the awareness of one’s position in the cycle. Though awareness of one’s position is not a guarantee of profitability. Far from it. Just like following the north star doesn’t mean you’ll find your way. But awareness of the star’s presence paints a frame of reference on top of the world, one that makes a life or death difference if you’re adrift at sea. The metaphor obviously extends to your portfolio in a bear market.

The Fifth Parabola
Whenever we think about the future, it’s important to remember the one and only thing about the future we know for sure. Which is: we don’t know what’s going to happen. This forces us to think in probabilities. Which brings me to a hypothetical question. Picture a financial instrument: from its inception, it has done one specific thing, and done it cyclically, four times in eight years, at ever-increasing rates of scale. The question: over the next few years, what’s the highest probability scenario for that asset’s future? Do you think Bitcoin will stop doing the thing it’s done four times in a row? It could. That could happen. We have to acknowledge that. But is that the highest probability scenario?

No. Absent poor fundamentals, an object in motion tends to stay in motion.

And Bitcoin’s fundamentals have literally never been stronger: the New York Stock Exchange announced it will offer cryptocurrency custodial services and a Bitcoin futures contract; Goldman Sachs announced it’s opening an institutional crypto trading desk, and spent $300 million to acquire Poloniex, a top cryptocurrency exchange; Japan, South Korea, Singapore, Switzerland and the UK continue to lead their regions in crypto-friendly regulation; Mastercard just filed a patent for a cryptocurrency fractional reserve system (what could go wrong?); the SEC continues to deliberate on a Bitcoin exchange-traded fund; and the Lightning Network continues to grow, having already made Bitcoin transfers between institutions near-instantaneous.

The highest probability scenario is that the market cycle repeats itself a fifth time.

And that Bitcoin and altcoins go on another exponential parabolic bull run.

(And crash afterwards.)

So Position Yourself For It Now
Now, and in the months that follow. As best you can. While prices are still low.

The two most important skills to learn in preparation for the next cycle:

Risk management. Success can’t happen without it.
  1 Learn how to take profits during (and after) a parabolic advance.
  2 Become a devoted student of this arcane, insanely relevant skill.

(I am not a financial advisor, and this is not financial advice.)
yueyixian

Activity: 66

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:17:52 PM

what happened with BOScoin in the hitbtc  Huh
jovan85

Activity: 1239
Merit: 562

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:53:40 PM

Boscoin still left my favorite with great idea but need to change something very fast, we all wait good thing but we wait very long.Any news, update in close future?
Pflit

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 01:37:38 AM

Boscoin still left my favorite with great idea but need to change something very fast, we all wait good thing but we wait very long.Any news, update in close future?

Mainnet will be launched at end of 2018 and very soon exchange listing on coinbene and latoken.

Rocto

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:02:16 PM

https://www.coinbene.com/#/notice/detail/1445
Tomorrow listing on Coinbene!  Cool
(Not financial advice)  Grin
VestRidCr

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:10:33 PM

You are correct, such a successful project during ICO which are very cheap now, I think somehow it will rise and only time can tell.
The price is cheap, yes that is a steal, we should continue buying because once the market will start to pump, the bullish season will happen and we will be back.
And imagine what the price of a BOScoin would be if the bear market continues for another year?)) BOScoin could easily fall another 10 times from current prices.

Rocto

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:33:23 PM

And imagine what the price of a BOScoin would be if the bear market continues for another year?)) BOScoin could easily fall another 10 times from current prices.
Yes, place an order at 80 sats, u might get lucky next year. Wink
Rocto

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:52:03 PM

Project alive and I think it will grow, get more investment, there are many people involved in the project. I will follow and wait to sere your success.

BOScoin  community be aware of the cycles...

I learned it the hard way.  Sad
Thx for the post, its my bible for the next bull-run.  Grin
adamgud

Activity: 1204
Merit: 521

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:38:44 PM

When will start a Mainnet, many will want to buy coins for the masternode. For this need at least 40,000 BOS to run a node on the BOSnet platform
( and 10, 000 BOS freezing reward).

...Launched trades at https://www.coinbene.com/#/market?pairId=BOSBTC. Alas, the price does not pleases((.
Rocto

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:42:47 PM

When will start a Mainnet, many will want to buy coins for the masternode. For this need at least 40,000 BOS to run a node on the BOSnet platform
( and 10, 000 BOS freezing reward).

...Launched trades at https://www.coinbene.com/#/market?pairId=BOSBTC. Alas, the price does not pleases((.
There last proposal is 10.000 for a node, not 40.000. This proposal will be voted on by the members, to become a member you need 10k BOS. You can find more info on their website or join telegram and ask there.
Vitamin_52

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:30:41 AM

https://twitter.com/boscoinio/status/1048138838969700353

BOScoin Listing on LAtoken exchange

BOScoin is listed on LATOKEN exchange. Deposits are open now. Trading opens on Monday, 8 Oct 2018. Follow the link to deposit: http://bit.ly/2ncRfoi .

BOS Newsletter — Oct. 5th, 2018

https://medium.com/@boscoin/bos-newsletter-oct-5th-2018-ece7bb742cb
Khun Jeff

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 04:14:01 PM

Hello from all of the information out there, (which there aren't many places and I don't speak Korean) I really wish there was more coverage and marketing spent on BOScoin. I'd also like to see true test results as to the speed of transactions too!
I really want to be a believer to in BOScoin. I concept it self is remarkable!!!

Oh, is this GPU mine-able by the way?

Can some one bring me up to speed on BOScoin, I am truly interested!!!

Thank you!   
Kruncha

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 09:31:08 AM

Only 2 days left to ask our CEO and CTO a question. They will answer your questions after the 21st.  Submit today! https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdjFPWZPAEPKeuGP7hl7Wp02QgCpZow0bA5b2UZVBlY7-TQKA/viewform
clixcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:11:46 AM

I almost forgot about my investment in this project just touching this topic time to time to let know what is going on. Still we don't have any exact when mainnet will get functional and support will increase from big exchanges. I hope next AMA session will get interesting answers on all ongoing issues.
5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 05:42:13 AM

I almost forgot about my investment in this project just touching this topic time to time to let know what is going on. Still we don't have any exact when mainnet will get functional and support will increase from big exchanges. I hope next AMA session will get interesting answers on all ongoing issues.

I am in exactly the same situation, I know that things won't change over a day or week but we do need to hear something positive from the team.
Pages: « 1 ... 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 [269] 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 »
  Print  

Jump to: