Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:38:28 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 [255] 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BOS] 🔹🔹 BOScoin 🔹🔹 Self-Evolving Cryptocurrency Platform🔹🔹  (Read 227545 times)
ensign_lee

Activity: 886
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:38:19 PM

Integrate Trust Deeds. In this case, I will not waste my time tuning the nodes and buying VPS is a waste of time and money. And I do not know if there will be a donkey that will launch its nodes at TestNet! But how will you test the TestNet platform with a small number of donkeys (if there are such donkeys) - that's another question.

The foundation will run testnet nodes but the public can also run testnet nodes and review the code. No block rewards or other payments for running a testnet node. It is voluntary.

Will you guys post an update on the testnet status run or will it be published on the boscoin portal for everyone to view the current status? The second option should be fine for all Master node holders.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
daviidalpert

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:51:08 PM

whether after this BOSCOIN it back victorious by going back through the rate until 1 dollar? I'm sure there are still many who keep BOS in the wallet waiting for prices to go up to the moon
I think it's very difficult.I've been paying attention to it all the time  when the ico end.but It's so disappointing to us.I had a lot of hope for it one year ago.Now many people have left the bos.it is too slow.
bulalex16

Activity: 289
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:23:34 PM

It's on TESTNET. There are NO rewards on a testNet network. The instructions on how to setup a testNet node will be published when we launch the network.
Scot! I did not understand something !!! How is it that there are no rewards for TestNet Huh You publish everywhere that TestNet is almost the same MainNet, but with the restriction of its functions. You publish that you can give the launch of nodes to do the instruction. And it turns out that TestNet is just a toy Huh !!! According to you, I have to buy VPS, run my own nodes and in return do not receive anything (I will play with VPS and nodes - getting pleasure from this) Huh Something is wrong!!! Clearly explain, please, the role of nodes in TestNet, as well as the sense in their launch (for the owners of the nodes)!

Our testNet is the same as almost all blockchain network testNets. It gives us the ability to run our software in an environment where no one will loose any money, because the testNet network uses testNet tokens which have no value. The rewards for running nodes is for mainNet, this has been very clear from the beginning. There is no requirement to run a testNet node. Running a testNet node is not a requirement to run a mainNet node.

During testNet we are going to be integrating Trust Contracts and our governance system into the network.

Every blockchain network has a testNet, and they do not give a block reward.

I am very disappointed, I am very angry at BosCoin! It was already, but after that I began to support BosCoin again.
Scot! Where were you when your project was poured with dirt on the bitcointal forum (a week or two ago)? Have you sat around somewhere, like all Americans, when something touches them ?!
Only I alone has very successfully justified your project and again raised the price of BOS to its previous level - you can read a few previous pages back bitcointalk and compare with the price chart!
Neither you nor the team of BosCoin has made any effort to promote the project! The BosCoin team works like robots, fulfilling their task of developing a platform. But the price of BOS can be equal to 0.00000001 BTC. Then the BOS coin and the BosCoin platform will not cost anything.
You write about Homomorphic Encryption ... It's all nonsense. Do you want to prevent the possibility of 51% of the vote? Know, all this can be easily bypassed. Are you afraid that the owner of many nodes can be one person? This problem you do not solve - you do not have that mentality. I grew up in a country where you need to find solutions in order to survive. Thanks to my decisions, I found my start-up capital of BOS. Only after that I increased my capital BOS thanks to the exchange on the exchange. Now I have the nodes. And you (the inhabitants of developed countries) have a different way of thinking.
I even now know how to get around your Homomorphic Encryption (various ways of bypassing). And you can believe that I will bypass it 100%, despite the fact that I'm not a software developer. I just know how to do it. Any your protection can not get around this! This is completely excluded !!! And it is possible to do this in the same way. Before this, even a high school student who can think a little and use a computer can think of it. And you (the developers) can not find this solution! Because you are from a developed country and you know everything too deeply.
I could write it right now, but I will not. This will greatly reduce the price of an already ridiculously inexpensive BOS. Perhaps in the future I will sell this method very expensive.
And now I'm just leaving the BosCoin community. So many members of the community have already left. Even the administrator of the Telegram group left the BosCoin community, publishing their discontent. Bye!
scottmatheina

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:03:55 AM

It's on TESTNET. There are NO rewards on a testNet network. The instructions on how to setup a testNet node will be published when we launch the network.
Scot! I did not understand something !!! How is it that there are no rewards for TestNet Huh You publish everywhere that TestNet is almost the same MainNet, but with the restriction of its functions. You publish that you can give the launch of nodes to do the instruction. And it turns out that TestNet is just a toy Huh !!! According to you, I have to buy VPS, run my own nodes and in return do not receive anything (I will play with VPS and nodes - getting pleasure from this) Huh Something is wrong!!! Clearly explain, please, the role of nodes in TestNet, as well as the sense in their launch (for the owners of the nodes)!

Our testNet is the same as almost all blockchain network testNets. It gives us the ability to run our software in an environment where no one will loose any money, because the testNet network uses testNet tokens which have no value. The rewards for running nodes is for mainNet, this has been very clear from the beginning. There is no requirement to run a testNet node. Running a testNet node is not a requirement to run a mainNet node.

During testNet we are going to be integrating Trust Contracts and our governance system into the network.

Every blockchain network has a testNet, and they do not give a block reward.

I am very disappointed, I am very angry at BosCoin! It was already, but after that I began to support BosCoin again.
Scot! Where were you when your project was poured with dirt on the bitcointal forum (a week or two ago)? Have you sat around somewhere, like all Americans, when something touches them ?!
Only I alone has very successfully justified your project and again raised the price of BOS to its previous level - you can read a few previous pages back bitcointalk and compare with the price chart!
Neither you nor the team of BosCoin has made any effort to promote the project! The BosCoin team works like robots, fulfilling their task of developing a platform. But the price of BOS can be equal to 0.00000001 BTC. Then the BOS coin and the BosCoin platform will not cost anything.
You write about Homomorphic Encryption ... It's all nonsense. Do you want to prevent the possibility of 51% of the vote? Know, all this can be easily bypassed. Are you afraid that the owner of many nodes can be one person? This problem you do not solve - you do not have that mentality. I grew up in a country where you need to find solutions in order to survive. Thanks to my decisions, I found my start-up capital of BOS. Only after that I increased my capital BOS thanks to the exchange on the exchange. Now I have the nodes. And you (the inhabitants of developed countries) have a different way of thinking.
I even now know how to get around your Homomorphic Encryption (various ways of bypassing). And you can believe that I will bypass it 100%, despite the fact that I'm not a software developer. I just know how to do it. Any your protection can not get around this! This is completely excluded !!! And it is possible to do this in the same way. Before this, even a high school student who can think a little and use a computer can think of it. And you (the developers) can not find this solution! Because you are from a developed country and you know everything too deeply.
I could write it right now, but I will not. This will greatly reduce the price of an already ridiculously inexpensive BOS. Perhaps in the future I will sell this method very expensive.
And now I'm just leaving the BosCoin community. So many members of the community have already left. Even the administrator of the Telegram group left the BosCoin community, publishing their discontent. Bye!

Our homomorphic encryption and Human Identity authentication protocol hasn't be published. It is being developed by experts in the field, and integrated into our blockchain protocol. The code will be open sourced, and open for review by anyone, so when we have a working testnet, and our governance protocol is integrated then you can review the code. No security is 100% effective, but with good testing and design we can make it very difficult to game our voting protocol. When we are testing our voting protocol use your fool proof method of bypassing our system, which by the way hasn't even been published yet, and give us feedback, so our Platform is more secure.
scottmatheina

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:26:11 AM

Integrate Trust Deeds. In this case, I will not waste my time tuning the nodes and buying VPS is a waste of time and money. And I do not know if there will be a donkey that will launch its nodes at TestNet! But how will you test the TestNet platform with a small number of donkeys (if there are such donkeys) - that's another question.

The foundation will run testnet nodes but the public can also run testnet nodes and review the code. No block rewards or other payments for running a testnet node. It is voluntary.

Will you guys post an update on the testnet status run or will it be published on the boscoin portal for everyone to view the current status? The second option should be fine for all Master node holders.

The testnet code will be open sourced, so you'll be able to follow it's development via github. I'm told the website will be updated to add a better development timeline/status, but I haven't seen that, so can't say for sure what that looks like, and then of course we will continue the weekly updates.
vortexz
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:37:14 AM

the BOS required for the masternode - are they burned or just locked up, so thatb hypotetically one could dissolve the masternode and sell the 40k BOS that constitute it?
scottmatheina

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:43:22 AM

the BOS required for the masternode - are they burned or just locked up, so thatb hypotetically one could dissolve the masternode and sell the 40k BOS that constitute it?

The requirements are to Freeze 40,000 BOS or more per node (staking), have decent internet (low latency), and have a decent computer (no raspberry pie), but decent laptop or desktop linux/mac will work.
scottmatheina

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:44:46 AM

BOScoin AMA - June, 2018
If you have any questions about BOScoin, please leave a question.

How to proceed with AMA
AMA : Once a month

Form : Collect questions with this Google Form and share them as a post on boscoin.io [Available in Korean and English]

Questionnaire period : From the 1st to the 10th of every month

Preparation period : From the 11th to the 20th of every month

Answers posted : Answers are posted on boscoin.io between the 21th and 31th of every month

AMA process : receive questions > verify and sort questions > designate person to answer questions > prepare answers > review and translate answers > post on boscoin.io

We ask for your understanding in advance that we do not answer questions that are not constructive in nature and/or don’t serve the interests of the broader community such as profanity or slander, or questions that have already been answered.

Please contact us at contact@boscoin.io for coin distribution questions.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSezJgbTegIuNWZYFipFPkdQ90p7WjY4r7JwYasDHBF8F1qxzQ/viewform
fick nexium

Activity: 40

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:36:22 PM

The testnet code will be open sourced, so you'll be able to follow it's development via github. I'm told the website will be updated to add a better development timeline/status, but I haven't seen that, so can't say for sure what that looks like, and then of course we will continue the weekly updates.
      funny how when i asked a strong question on slack i got ny account terminated......considering i have been on the slack page since inception and spent a parcel of my btc to vote the kucoin listing.....spending days and nights to get that vote.....my evil post was....my wife speculated that when we won the kucoin vote ,boscoin was not ready to be listed .....hence the reason hitbtc did not list the coin after running a IOU market....scot matheina relied..."boscoin has been running in tokennet since oct 31st 2017.".....so i asked."explain hitbtc position?.....where can i find the records in real time or proof of tokennet?because boscoin github was not made public and remained private....ten mi9nutes passed and no answer came....THEN MY ACCOUNT WAS TERMINATED.
fick nexium

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:46:22 PM

Where can i find any info about masternodes ?
as usual in the whitepaper https://docs.google.com/document/d/1i-v4AczFosek4XIrals3VYT4h7te4ZJ2bhbO0BZpDqQ/edit
BOScoin’s consensus protocol will be based on mFBA and there is no mining process such as Bitcoin or Ethereum. Instead you are given Freezing Rewards for every unit (10,000 BOS) you freeze and Confirmation Rewards if you operate a fully functional node. However, Freezing and Confirmation Rewards will be given after MainNet launch so for TokenNet, no confirmation rewards will be given.
Freezing reward calculator https://bosradar.com/boscoin-freezing-reward-calculator/
I want to correct you a little ... Confirmation Rewards will not only after the launch of MainNet, but after the launch of TestNet. TestNet is the same as MainNet. TestNet is a platform that will work in test mode and without some functions. When running TestNet, there may be some errors that will be corrected by the developers. In addition, in the process of TestNet, developers will continue to work on those features that are not worn out in TestNet. MainNet is a completely ready-made platform that will function as a clock (without errors and with all functions). Therefore, Confirmation Reward can be started immediately after TestNet starts, provided that you freeze units (1 unit = 10000 BOS) or run nodes (1 units = 40000 BOS).
                                                                                                                                                                                                  DO YOU THINK THEY WILL SHARE THE COINS FOR THE TRANSACTION  during testnet.
fick nexium

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:49:59 PM

explain how strategic alliance is formed....this swill wants to reach in to the commons budget for a great handful of bos coins....where was the voting on this one?how is anyone to know the relationship with energy 7 and boscoin....obviously that photo was created at boscoin...hence Choi is wearing hooded jumper....so he is casual and kim in suit has travelled to boscoin office for photo....if i were boscoin and having already signed away the swiss fund with exorbanate bonus's for inhwhan kim for his initial venture capital...also a large sum was paid for the services of cw park's identity for ICO purposes....next question would be.....how do we get our hands on the commons budget....i know....create three models for financing projects....create our own project and form a strategic alliance before the concensus vote.....resting assured it will pass in the vote because no0 one can see who voted and who is who by creating....HOMOMORPHIC ENCRYPTION....the veil.....does crypto come under the sercurities laws in korea.
NguyenDich

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:54:03 AM

Boscoin have many good new but price not up to Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry. I am hodler up to 1$
leomaida

Activity: 39

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:19:15 PM

Is there any negotiation in progress to enter into any important Exchange? date? or is it something that is not being considered important?
NguyenDich

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:55:12 AM

Is there any negotiation in progress to enter into any important Exchange? date? or is it something that is not being considered important?

I hope Boscoin will exchange binace or bittrex.
fick nexium

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:37:36 AM

Hi BOScoin Team. A long time, I not see Source Code update on the Github. why?
because it was not ready....hence long wait for kucoin listing and the failure of hitgbtc to list...so veil was thrown over.
fick nexium

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:45:03 AM

Hi,

What was the price of BOScoin during ICO period. Also where I can see the name for the Team please?
 Any plan to list BOScoin on Binance or some big exchange
the price was 0.000025 per boscoin....this was 3-4 cents back then.....it is worth 0.00002002 at present so is lower then ico...anyone that tells you it has risen by measuring the dollar values are fooling you as the purchase was made in btc and eth ....not dollars...at present it is selling for 0.15 cents....some would like to believe that is  x5 increase....it has lost close to 25% of value from ico.
klidex

Activity: 1428
Merit: 504

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:07:04 PM

Hi,

What was the price of BOScoin during ICO period. Also where I can see the name for the Team please?
the price was 0.000025 per boscoin....this was 3-4 cents back then.....it is worth 0.00002002 at present so is lower then ico...anyone that tells you it has risen by measuring the dollar values are fooling you as the purchase was made in btc and eth ....not dollars...at present it is selling for 0.15 cents....some would like to believe that is  x5 increase....it has lost close to 25% of value from ico.

you have really good calculation based bitcoin value, although we can count it as 1 node per bitcoin. based btc now is under ico price

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
heritz

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:28:40 AM

https://medium.com/@boscoin/bos-newsletter-june-5th-2018-61929d966fc9
ensign_lee

Activity: 886
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:41:04 AM

Testnet coming at the end of June..!!! good news for all. A mock test can be done once we have the node information and set it up to see it the test nodes are functional.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
Keithmt

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:39:01 PM

Hi,

the price was 0.000025 per boscoin....this was 3-4 cents back then.....it is worth 0.00002002 at present so is lower then ico...anyone that tells you it has risen by measuring the dollar values are fooling you as the purchase was made in btc and eth ....not dollars...at present it is selling for 0.15 cents....some would like to believe that is  x5 increase....it has lost close to 25% of value from ico.
The price in satoshis is irrelevant. That’s like selling one stock, buying another, and then saying oh no if I only kept the initial stock! All that matters is money in and money out. You invest $1000 into bos ico and it’s worth $1500 now, then you’re up. The value of another coin, if you held, is theoretical. Who cares at that point?!

If you sell Apple stock to buy Google stock you don’t say, well Apple went up X amount against Google. You worry about Google adding gains over your purchase price. Simple really!
Pages: « 1 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 [255] 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 »
  Print  

Jump to: