Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 07:20:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 [249] 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BOS] 🔹🔹 BOScoin 🔹🔹 Self-Evolving Cryptocurrency Platform🔹🔹  (Read 227545 times)
fishervwb

Activity: 445
Merit: 39

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:45:12 PM

White Paper 2.0

We have decided to publish our ‘BOScoin White Paper 2.0′ to include the vision of the BOS team and that had previously not been included in the first white paper.

In preparing the White Paper 2.0, we studied the fundamental problems of the capitalist system and various alternative propositions to combat those issues. In the end, we decided that a new strategy was needed to overcome the limitations of the cryptographic economy.

We have revised the strategy based on a new concept called ‘Public Financing’, which contrasts the existing ICO model. Through this, we hope to mitigate the problems which the first white paper lacked in addressing.
https://boscoin.io/article/overview-of-white-paper-2-part1/

aysiksyava

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:09:01 PM

Everything is very good! I always knew that we can believe boscoin !!!!!
There is a minexcoin coin. There, too, you can freeze (or park) the coins. When MNX was worth 0.20 $ I bought these coins. I began to freeze them and make a profit. After a while, the price of MNX reached $ 20. I realized that this is the limit. Minexcoin is just a coin that is built on the same technology as bitcoin. Minexcoin has no future. They do not have their own platform, which would be different from other platforms. And for this reason the price of MNX was too high. Now the MNX coin is rapidly falling in price. I sold my MNX coins and bought boscoin (BOS) for the money I received.
I know that the BOS coin now costs little. But this coin deserves a greater price than the MNX coin. The BOS coin will soon have the best platform, unlike other coins. Smart contracts will bring profit to both the BOS developers and the owners of the nodes. I will definitely launch my own sites because I believe in this project. We are all very much waiting for when we can launch our own bodies!
demenBTC

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:47:45 PM

shit is sinking. Less blah blah and more actions please
We need real exchanges not your WhaleX bullshit

No more AMA videos? lol
First of all, shit does not sink. And secondly, BOS is, perhaps, the most promising coin of 2018. Tell me the coin which is the most secure, which has a transaction speed of 1-3 seconds, the transaction price is small? BosCoin embodies a new technology in the safety of the coin, which no Dev has been able to do. If hacking of any coin or token is possible at least theoretically, the BosCoin technology excludes even a theoretical hack (science has not yet reached it). On what basis this safety is based - study independently (I will not explain this to you, since I am not an expert).
It's a lot of tokens and coins - shit. Most tokens or coins carry a very simple platform. And these tokens and coins are more expensive than the coins of BOS. From this it can be concluded that the BOS coin is underestimated. But, I think, when TestNet starts (June 1, 2018), the BOS coin will quickly gain its popularity. And after the launch of MainNet (September 1, 2018), the BOS coin will take one of the first places in the rating of the Crypto-currency.
What do not you like the Kucoin Exchange? To you this exchange is not enough? BosCoin said in its latest BOS Newsletter - May 8th, 2018 (https://medium.com/@boscoin/bos-newsletter-may-8th-2018-fa5771cf42ec) about the imminent opening of trading on another international stock exchange. And it will be. I think it will not be until June 2018, when TestNet and the demand for coins will increase. Moreover, it is very difficult to set up the exchange for the BOS coin and we saw it all at the listing on the Kucoin exchange.
I advise you not to do blah-blah-blah in vain, but wait three more weeks to get high incomes.
there are still many people who believe in BOSCOIN, this is a real investment that will generate a lot of income, I agree 100% with you

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 
CREATING THE MOST ACCESSIBLE PLATFORM
                 FOR SELF-ACTUALIZATION               
FACEBOOK  ♦  TWITTER   ♦   WHITEPAPER   ♦   ZAPPS   ♦   GITHUB
     ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

AngeloMike

Activity: 73

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:13:38 PM

Hi all! Grin

How is it BOSscam? Grin BOSscam will be at the Consensus 2018 14–16 MAY? - boscoin presence fail? Cheesy

They had announced in their bulletin, attendance at this conference Smiley
https://medium.com/@boscoin/boscoin-newsletter-jan-29th-2018-9b852fc50914

Deconomy 2018 Seoul APRIL -  boscoin presence fail
3 other major events in Seoul in APRIL  -  boscoin presence fail
Consensus 2018 14–16 MAY - boscoin presence fail

These are their previous TestNET announcements:

TestNET release in July 2017 - release fail
TestNET release in October 2017 - release fail
TestNET release in January 2018 - release fail
TestNET release in March 2018 - release fail

bla bla NDA Smiley

ps. Zilliqa nice return on investment 5000% in the middle of the year from ICO! Smiley

Today is the day celebrate one year of BOSscam nothing, recognition for founders Smiley

https://pa1.narvii.com/6408/836ce0374fd203c67c44d512827f00ca53dff71d_hq.gif
AngeloMike

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:57:29 PM

Hey! Are not you tired of misleading people? If it was published at one time, then the information was partially erroneous. Now everything goes in accordance with the latest plans. TestNet will be launched in 21 days (June 1) https://kryptocal.com/event/130/testnet-launch

You are not tired of misleading people and pump scam on promises and dead words? Smiley
Lionedi

Activity: 375
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:02:39 PM

The price chart of this token casts me in perplexity, the price goes on one line without falls and pumps

bulalex16

Activity: 289

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:08:47 PM

Hey! Are not you tired of misleading people? If it was published at one time, then the information was partially erroneous. Now everything goes in accordance with the latest plans. TestNet will be launched in 21 days (June 1) https://kryptocal.com/event/130/testnet-launch

You are not tired of misleading people and pump scam on promises and dead words? Smiley

Respected! Have you searched for the information that you published for a long time? This is profitable for you, is not it? That's why you were looking for something to catch on. But you did not take into account or simply do not know that the team of Bossoin had long ago changed - a new director appeared, the plans were adjusted. And now all the plans that have been adjusted are in line with the schedule. And you are engaged in nonsense !!!
AngeloMike

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:11:49 PM

Respected! Have you searched for the information that you published for a long time? This is profitable for you, is not it? That's why you were looking for something to catch on. But you did not take into account or simply do not know that the team of Bossoin had long ago changed - a new director appeared, the plans were adjusted. And now all the plans that have been adjusted are in line with the schedule. And you are engaged in nonsense !!!

Once more, you are not tired of misleading people and pump scam on promises and dead words? Smiley
TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:18:05 PM

That is bitter reality this project is suffering from delay and another delay even dev are trying their all the best to provide a wonderful platform. This idea is really bright but there is no relief for investors let us see when breakthrough will come for this project to find the way to the moon.

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
bulalex16

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:21:54 PM

Once more, you are not tired of misleading people and pump scam on promises and dead words? Smiley
Are you a bot? Why do you write the same messages? Who are you programmed or hired? No, you seem to be just stuck!
I have no more interest in answering you. And I do not have time for that either. Until 1 June 21 days remained. In 21 days we will see which of us is right.
jfgreen

Activity: 258
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:24:22 PM

Zilliqa issued their tokens in ethereum erc20 tokens which allows the community to trade easily and accessible through vast marketplace on the ethereum network while the team is working on testnet and mainnet and will do a token swap for the real coins.  In reality the collateral eth token is useless and valueless until the token swap occurs.

Would you not think BOS is ahead of the curve by issuing the actual tokens without doing any collateral, token swap, or conversion?  EOS, AE and SONM and many others did the same thing; these coins will eventually do a token swap and these teams are two years into development and have yet to issue the actual coins; look at the price of these which are warrant tokens.

if anything; there are too many projects and ico's relying on the eth network; putting all your eggs in one basket is never good.

GO BOS!
AngeloMike

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:44:13 PM

the plans were adjusted. And now all the plans that have been adjusted are in line with the schedule. And you are engaged in nonsense !!!

the plans that have been adjusted bla bla bla... with the schedule bla bla bla... boscoin is SCAM!
bulalex16

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:16:52 PM

the plans were adjusted. And now all the plans that have been adjusted are in line with the schedule. And you are engaged in nonsense !!!

the plans that have been adjusted bla bla bla... with the schedule bla bla bla... boscoin is SCAM!
Dear AngeloMike! You are in the topic where BosCoin is discussed. I see that you are a real expert in the field of crypto-currency and even personally familiar with the Zilliqa team. Maybe in the topic Zilliqa you will be a welcome guest. And in this topic, I think, no one is waiting for you - to make attempts to pour mud on the developers - it's not beautiful!
I also want to say ... In fact, the developers of BosCoin give little information about the project. This makes some people aggressive. I, too, was aggressive, but it's gone. Koreans are an intelligent, modest, industrious people. The BosCoin team is small and they do not have anyone to deal with advertising and permanent communication with the public. The BosCoin team simply does what they need to do for the ultimate goal. Yes, they were delayed, the original tasks changed. But now they spend all their energy to run TestNet. I'm sure that on June 1, TestNet will begin its work. In the process of TestNet, the BosCoin team will finish what it did not have time to complete, fix all that needs to be fixed. And by September 1, we'll get a functional MainNet.
leomaida

Activity: 39

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:59:26 PM

When there are Haters, who only dedicate themselves to attacking in a vulgar manner, it is great news. It shows that the project generates fear for many, since it is a competition in the future. I recommend to all of us who follow Boscoin, not to respond to the stupidities of these people. We simply have to applaud, because with delays, we are on the road to success as investors.

I've been more than a year behind this project and everything good takes time. The Boscoin team is dedicated to making a great product, not creating content trying to generate FOMO. That the FOMO be generated by demonstrating a first quality product, and not just words and promises.
AngeloMike

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:39:26 PM
Last edit: May 10, 2018, 10:07:39 PM by AngeloMike

When there are Haters, who only dedicate themselves to attacking in a vulgar manner, it is great news. It shows that the project generates fear for many, since it is a competition in the future. I recommend to all of us who follow Boscoin, not to respond to the stupidities of these people. We simply have to applaud, because with delays, we are on the road to success as investors.

I've been more than a year behind this project and everything good takes time. The Boscoin team is dedicated to making a great product, not creating content trying to generate FOMO. That the FOMO be generated by demonstrating a first quality product, and not just words and promises.

But boscoin it just empty words and promises Smiley

Deconomy 2018 Seoul APRIL -  boscoin presence fail
3 other major events in Seoul in APRIL  -  boscoin presence fail

And many other unfulfilled promises...

Investors from South Korea and China are disappointed of this project.
Many like you believe in scam promises, until the price has reached a critical level. A good example is PayCoin - https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/paycoin2/

Boscoin the team is not so small, they employed over 30 people all of them is very unproductive.
5 employees Project Designers or 5 employees Community Manager this is absurd.
bigboyganny

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:35:48 AM

Many like you believe in scam promises, until the price has reached a critical level. A good example is PayCoin - https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/paycoin2/

Boscoin the team is not so small, they employed over 30 people all of them is very unproductive.

What have you successfully done in your  life to impact other peoples?
linhlinh1920

Activity: 102

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:04:31 AM

Great and promising project. Looking forward for development of the project and the implementation of the long term plan for the project.
Sam San

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:21:12 AM

The price chart of this token casts me in perplexity, the price goes on one line without falls and pumps
I am interested to know on what basis, in your opinion, should this coin grow, only in the team's plans to conquer the world? it will work in 2014, now the team is conquering the world every second and the competition for investors ' money is growing, need other arguments for higher coin prices. You have them, can you show them?

chupilov

Activity: 18

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:07:23 AM

Dear AngeloMike! You are in the topic where BosCoin is discussed. I see that you are a real expert in the field of crypto-currency and even personally familiar with the Zilliqa team. Maybe in the topic Zilliqa you will be a welcome guest. And in this topic, I think, no one is waiting for you - to make attempts to pour mud on the developers - it's not beautiful!
I also want to say ... In fact, the developers of BosCoin give little information about the project. This makes some people aggressive. I, too, was aggressive, but it's gone. Koreans are an intelligent, modest, industrious people. The BosCoin team is small and they do not have anyone to deal with advertising and permanent communication with the public. The BosCoin team simply does what they need to do for the ultimate goal. Yes, they were delayed, the original tasks changed. But now they spend all their energy to run TestNet. I'm sure that on June 1, TestNet will begin its work. In the process of TestNet, the BosCoin team will finish what it did not have time to complete, fix all that needs to be fixed. And by September 1, we'll get a functional MainNet.

Just click the "Ignore" button on the left and you will not see the messages of the user who is not interested in you. It's bad that there are people who show their bad moods here. We were all tired of waiting, but there was not much time left to wait and the platform would soon start working.

I believe this project and hold some coins. I believe that we will have good luck. I do not have coins for masternode, but I'm counting on the high rate of this coin in the future.
daviidalpert

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:15:31 AM

that show the team is not good.They didn't finish their goal.Whether the task on their road map has been completed?Investors have been disappointing to them.
Pages: « 1 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 [249] 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 »
  Print  

Jump to: