Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:29:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 [129] 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][UBQ] Ubiq - Smart Contracts For An Automated World  (Read 331589 times)
asusx

Activity: 57
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:47:59 AM

Thanks to everyone for sharing useful info on ubiq. I started to mine ubiq a week ago mainly because someone I follow on Youtube recommends it. Now I started really learning more about this coin.

hye bro..thanks for sppt....

read this report bro

https://blog.ubiqsmart.com/ubiq-quarterly-report-august-2017-e6484a536b8d

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
asusx

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:50:11 AM
Last edit: November 28, 2017, 03:07:53 AM by asusx

https://twitter.com/cryptoptimus/status/935334869831266304

UBQ won the BlockChain Company of the Year in Canada
JoyofCrypto

Activity: 198
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:23:36 AM

When I open Fusion I get this error and it doesn't launch. Any fix?

https://imgur.com/a/bB9YB
xocel

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:04:04 PM

Jump in the ubiq discord and I will try help you out.

pthrmsor

Activity: 234

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:24:59 AM

Good news. Is this the reason why Ubiq is going up today? or it is just the effect of bitcoin going up to $10k.
FastSha

Activity: 169

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:46:41 AM

Good news. Is this the reason why Ubiq is going up today? or it is just the effect of bitcoin going up to $10k.
Look price chart in $ and see the answer.

gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:36:03 AM

expect the unexpected YOU STOLE MY BITCOINS YOU FEKKIN' PRICK :\ i will come find you<<<

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
ljconstructionpa

Activity: 234

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:06:11 AM

expect the unexpected YOU STOLE MY BITCOINS YOU FEKKIN' PRICK :\ i will come find you<<<

whats this all about?
sbn0715

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:33:01 AM

I plan to use UbQ large mine.
I need a faithful answer.

1. ubQ solved the disadvantages of ETH. what kind of thing? (Concrete answer)

2. Was the UBQ POS transition planned?

3. UBQ and ETC have set a total token. The advantage of UBQ is low token quantity and low price. Also list other things.

Create a telegram community. please .
droidz

Activity: 40

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:09:27 PM

When starting Fusion, i have an error message: Error running downloaded library-Ubiq node connection error.
gembitz

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:17:20 PM

ubq is now move on real world application...like signum . 2 big company currently with UBQ for this testing.... artesia and geno genesis (codename) .....in meantime, UBQ has something big happen in Q1 2018.....

if u interested to be ubq family, come and join us

https://discord.gg/HF6vEGF

this is official discord for UBQ.....Smiley .

regards

real world rip off artists ~ you think you can face to scorge of owls? :\ hmm i wanna see where you go with this?<<< you steal around 30K UBQ from russians in Vegas i'd be scared for my life<<<

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
gembitz

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:21:50 PM

whats this all about?

look@bittrex threads: they used me as a test subject>.>i'll find these punks in real life see we are getting scammed by bittrex operatives.. insiders stole our BTC via UBQ bittrex insiders jyap dev<<

asusx

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:06:58 PM

good day boysss...

here the UBQ quarter report for November

https://blog.ubiqsmart.com/ubiq-quarterly-report-november-2017-2acc66750490

It’s been another exciting few months for the blockchain space; with record growth in users, new highs for Bitcoin, and regulations becoming more defined. The Ubiq community being no exception for growth, we’ve seen a remarkable increase in activity within the community following our move to Discord. Projects and developments coming from community members, and recognition from the industry, are both shaping up nicely.
Cryptopia Partnership, Token Swaps

We’re extremely thrilled to announce our recent partnership with the Cryptopia exchange in New Zealand. They are one of the most diverse cryptocurrency platforms, boasting over 500 assets, currencies and platforms. This exposure to the whole of the blockchain space was considered when choosing the Ubiq chain for hosting their enterprise products and tokens. Their exchange token DOT and their exchange shares CEFS were moved over last month along with a new token RICKS.
In the near future, we will be hosting their fiat token NZDT to allow consumers to hold and transfer New Zealand dollars in much the same way as other Ubiq tokens. The swap of tokens like GEO are currently developed but are contingent on coordinations with Bittrex exchange for the convenience of everyone involved, we thank them for this service as they scale for massive user growth and new regulations.
Development Updates
Spectrum

Lots of new things to play with, explore and power the next wave of decentralized applications. The official explorer available at ubiqscan.io has been revamped and is now faster, cleaner and far better suited for new features with the new Spectrum code. The back-end API services provide easy access to information for exchanges and other services to reference chain and contract data for their applications.
Ledger and Trezor

The surge of value in the industry brings on big security risks and challenges for those users wanting to be their own bank. We’ve put in the development time and funding required to allow Ubiq and its tokens to be used with the most popular and trusted hardware wallets. You can now use the Ledger Nano S, Ledger Blue* and Trezor* to manage your keys with the Pyrus and MyEtherWallet web wallets to protect your funds. We have partnered with Crypto Asylum for a discount on the Ledger Nano S (see below).
*Purchase using this link to contribute to the Network Development Fund (NDF) for Ubiq.
Purchase here for a 10% discount, and 5% of your order will go towards the NDF. Use code “UBQ” at checkout.
Sparrow/Twine
The Sparrow web3 interface is currently available for final testing within the community. A fork of the integral MetaMask toolkit, Sparrow allows dApps to link dynamic interfaces with the robust security of the blockchain. The final release of the Sparrow package will be paired with Twine, a well-audited and tested multisig application standard for shared accounts and multi-user services.
Shokku
Currently in development is the Ubiq implementation of the INFURA™ infrastructure, which combines the blockchain and IPFS for a scalable solution to storage. This allows for more resources in dApp development, by decentralizing data storage, with seamless endpoints to access IPFS data without having to run any software locally.
Debit Cards
The KryptoTech team recently made major headway in advancing their debit card products after major changes to card providers disrupted service for many crypto related prepaid card projects. Where many competitors have lost the ability to provide cards outside of Europe, the Ubiq ecosystem will be available on multiple continents. These prepaid Mastercards will be available to fund with UBQ, Ubiq based tokens and many of your other favorite cryptocurrencies!
New Dev and Community Projects

We’re pleased to have a new core developer join the team to advance the core protocol, assist with official projects and develop new key technologies. Aldo Borrero has a strong background in nodeJS and Android as well as fintech experience from his time with ING Direct. His talents from working in the mobile industry are well suited for developing a mobile wallet for UBQ and Ubiq based tokens.
However, projects are not limited to the core team, the Ubiq Discord has served to educate and encourage community members to learn to develop skills and understanding of blockchain technology. One community developer, Erik van Rijn created another Ubiq explorer and transaction search tool. This is a fantastic project to better understand the data available, how it is organized and provide a valuable resource for the community.
Another project is token.gallery by Robek to create collectable card tokens hosted on the Ubiq chain.
Don’t be shy to stop by the Discord and ask questions or share Githubs, we could always use help creating new tools.
Official Projects mentioned on previous reports will have a separate press release due to some pending deals that have yet to be finalized for publication.
Conferences and Awards
There have been several conferences and meetups attended to gather industry understanding and meet with members of the community. There was a formal gathering of the APX team in London, England recently with some of the Ubiq team in attendance to bolster relationships with an engaged community.
asusx

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:10:00 PM

3. UBQ and ETC have set a total token. The advantage of UBQ is low token quantity and low price. Also list other things.

hello bro...mine to join us in discord channel please

gembitz

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:12:07 PM

good day boysss...

here the UBQ quarter report for November

https://blog.ubiqsmart.com/ubiq-quarterly-report-november-2017-2acc66750490

It’s been another exciting few months for the blockchain space; with record growth in users, new highs for Bitcoin, and regulations becoming more defined. The Ubiq community being no exception for growth, we’ve seen a remarkable increase in activity within the community following our move to Discord. Projects and developments coming from community members, and recognition from the industry, are both shaping up nicely.
Cryptopia Partnership, Token Swaps

We’re extremely thrilled to announce our recent partnership with the Cryptopia exchange in New Zealand. They are one of the most diverse cryptocurrency platforms, boasting over 500 assets, currencies and platforms. This exposure to the whole of the blockchain space was considered when choosing the Ubiq chain for hosting their enterprise products and tokens. Their exchange token DOT and their exchange shares CEFS were moved over last month along with a new token RICKS.
In the near future, we will be hosting their fiat token NZDT to allow consumers to hold and transfer New Zealand dollars in much the same way as other Ubiq tokens. The swap of tokens like GEO are currently developed but are contingent on coordinations with Bittrex exchange for the convenience of everyone involved, we thank them for this service as they scale for massive user growth and new regulations.
Development Updates
Spectrum

Lots of new things to play with, explore and power the next wave of decentralized applications. The official explorer available at ubiqscan.io has been revamped and is now faster, cleaner and far better suited for new features with the new Spectrum code. The back-end API services provide easy access to information for exchanges and other services to reference chain and contract data for their applications.
Ledger and Trezor

The surge of value in the industry brings on big security risks and challenges for those users wanting to be their own bank. We’ve put in the development time and funding required to allow Ubiq and its tokens to be used with the most popular and trusted hardware wallets. You can now use the Ledger Nano S, Ledger Blue* and Trezor* to manage your keys with the Pyrus and MyEtherWallet web wallets to protect your funds. We have partnered with Crypto Asylum for a discount on the Ledger Nano S (see below).
*Purchase using this link to contribute to the Network Development Fund (NDF) for Ubiq.
Purchase here for a 10% discount, and 5% of your order will go towards the NDF. Use code “UBQ” at checkout.
Sparrow/Twine
The Sparrow web3 interface is currently available for final testing within the community. A fork of the integral MetaMask toolkit, Sparrow allows dApps to link dynamic interfaces with the robust security of the blockchain. The final release of the Sparrow package will be paired with Twine, a well-audited and tested multisig application standard for shared accounts and multi-user services.
Shokku
Currently in development is the Ubiq implementation of the INFURA™ infrastructure, which combines the blockchain and IPFS for a scalable solution to storage. This allows for more resources in dApp development, by decentralizing data storage, with seamless endpoints to access IPFS data without having to run any software locally.
Debit Cards
The KryptoTech team recently made major headway in advancing their debit card products after major changes to card providers disrupted service for many crypto related prepaid card projects. Where many competitors have lost the ability to provide cards outside of Europe, the Ubiq ecosystem will be available on multiple continents. These prepaid Mastercards will be available to fund with UBQ, Ubiq based tokens and many of your other favorite cryptocurrencies!
New Dev and Community Projects

We’re pleased to have a new core developer join the team to advance the core protocol, assist with official projects and develop new key technologies. Aldo Borrero has a strong background in nodeJS and Android as well as fintech experience from his time with ING Direct. His talents from working in the mobile industry are well suited for developing a mobile wallet for UBQ and Ubiq based tokens.
However, projects are not limited to the core team, the Ubiq Discord has served to educate and encourage community members to learn to develop skills and understanding of blockchain technology. One community developer, Erik van Rijn created another Ubiq explorer and transaction search tool. This is a fantastic project to better understand the data available, how it is organized and provide a valuable resource for the community.
Another project is token.gallery by Robek to create collectable card tokens hosted on the Ubiq chain.
Don’t be shy to stop by the Discord and ask questions or share Githubs, we could always use help creating new tools.
Official Projects mentioned on previous reports will have a separate press release due to some pending deals that have yet to be finalized for publication.
Conferences and Awards
There have been several conferences and meetups attended to gather industry understanding and meet with members of the community. There was a formal gathering of the APX team in London, England recently with some of the Ubiq team in attendance to bolster relationships with an engaged community.

FUCK YOU SCAMMERS ===> https://support.discordapp.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002334127-Contacting-Abuse-Support

BITTREX JULIAN THIS ONE GOES TO YOU ~ I WANT MY COINS BACK YOU PRICK :\

sbn0715

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:36:12 AM

I have poor English ability.

The community can not use the translator.
MaxHash

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 02:05:03 AM
Last edit: December 02, 2017, 02:16:37 AM by MaxHash

Win the Jackpot! MaxHash Ubiq Pool new bonus reward system for miners!

We will be launching our new Jackpot system this Sunday at 23:00UTC/19:00EST

Every miner on our pool, big or small, has a chance to collect the jackpot of all pool fee's at the end of every week.

The more miners and hash power that join the pool, the bigger the jackpot will become.

Full details can be found here - https://ubiqpool.maxhash.org/#/jackpot
KryptoJunkie

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:02:46 AM

Well this coin should hit the front page of Bittrex pretty soon.
gembitz

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:18:51 AM

Well this coin should hit the front page of Bittrex pretty soon.

EMC2 all the UBQ devs are shilling it :\ meh keep calm and EMC2<<<

https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_emc2

asusx

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:10:11 AM

I have poor English ability.

The community can not use the translator.

where are u come from buddy?
Pages: « 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 [129] 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 »
  Print  

Jump to: