Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:13:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 [151] 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][UBQ] Ubiq - Smart Contracts For An Automated World  (Read 331589 times)
irwanjabryg

Activity: 980
Merit: 512

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:15:54 AM

The advantage of UBQ is that teams take a more cautious approach to playing the ETH. ETH is at the forefront and often ignores new experimental and innovation features. Sometimes it works, sometimes it does not. UBQ has the advantage of seeing how things play in ETH from time to time before they actually implement the new features. So I think, ETH is a testing ground for UBQ features.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yyz13857180757

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:19:38 AM

Ubiq has done a good job in marketing, the team needs to work harder in technology, and it is very important to increase investor confidence in holding this coin.
ZeroCrypto

Activity: 64
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:59:59 AM

The advantage of UBQ is that teams take a more cautious approach to playing the ETH. ETH is at the forefront and often ignores new experimental and innovation features. Sometimes it works, sometimes it does not. UBQ has the advantage of seeing how things play in ETH from time to time before they actually implement the new features. So I think, ETH is a testing ground for UBQ features.

If UBQ desires stability of the platform, that is a conservative strategy to make. Unfortunately, that will ,ale UBQ a follower instead of a leading innovator in the crypto space.

LETHEAN  (https://lethean.io/) ★ DECENTRALIZED P2P VPN ★ Whitepaper (https://lethean.io/vpn-whitepaper/)
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:48:13 AM

Ubiq has done a good job in marketing, the team needs to work harder in technology, and it is very important to increase investor confidence in holding this coin.

bittrex shills of course good at devious methods of pump & dump + the code stealing vitaliks work is not rocket science :\ pfft

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
Crypt0ptimus

Activity: 184
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 03:49:43 PM

Hi guys!

We have just added support for Ubiq to our Crypto Mining Profitability Calculator: https://crypt0.zone/calculator/!

Feel free to send us some feedback.
We are open for all suggestions

Cool

Passed along your link in Discord...
Bazzzil86

Activity: 420
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 04:47:10 AM

https://tothemoon.live/?IsPast=False&Page=1&Month=0&Year=0&CoinTypes=Ubiq+%28UBQ%29&SortBy=0 - Don't forget about ESCH Airdrop #2  Wink
bitChipper

Activity: 896
Merit: 290

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:08:18 PM

According to James Clayton the "jumbucks crew" is responsible for countless pump and dumps and scams...what the Ubiq community think about these accusations? I would have to do some digging to find the post from him but I believe they are archived in the expanse thread somewhere.

I have my own personal opinions on Clayton going back to 2014 and HZ (horizon) but I am curious as to why he has it out for jumbucks/ubiq?
gembitz

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:07:26 PM

According to James Clayton the "jumbucks crew" is responsible for countless pump and dumps and scams...what the Ubiq community think about these accusations? I would have to do some digging to find the post from him but I believe they are archived in the expanse thread somewhere.

I have my own personal opinions on Clayton going back to 2014 and HZ (horizon) but I am curious as to why he has it out for jumbucks/ubiq?

Julian Jyap is the crypto mob boss of this taco stand  Wink  lol

===>

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=332203

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
coolkudos

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:48:36 AM

An ETC'r trying to stir shit between ubiq and exp. Let it die. The only reason ETC exists is because charles needed a place to grind his axe before starting centralized shitcoin Cardano. James isnt even with Expanse anymore because they kicked him out.
gembitz

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:14:38 PM

An ETC'r trying to stir shit between ubiq and exp. Let it die. The only reason ETC exists is because charles needed a place to grind his axe before starting centralized shitcoin Cardano. James isnt even with Expanse anymore because they kicked him out.

Ubiq was a cheap EXP clone ...at least EXP is honest devs! :\ hmmm

quansi2k

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:20:09 PM

Someone said "Ubiq is the Jumbucks before." They have exchanged that is where the other cards came from. They are not all in the hands of the dev team, but in the hands of the former Jumbucks owners. " Can you tell me if this is true?
bitChipper

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:06:49 PM

So you are implying that I am an Ethereum Classic shill trying to "stir" shit up between two coins that aren't even in the top 100 on CMC?  Cheesy Cheesy  Roll Eyes You are an idiot..

Where do you even come up with that? Nowhere in my initial post did I even mention ETC, I just asked what the Ubiq/Jumbucks community thought of Clayton?
bitChipper

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:09:30 PM

===>

I have no bias, I just am curious why Clayton would go off on ubiqu/jumbucks crew before he left expanse and bailed to costa rica? Maybe he was biting his tongue for years or maybe he is just butthurt none of his clones ever matured into something worthwhile??? idk..
gembitz

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:35:47 PM

===>

I have no bias, I just am curious why Clayton would go off on ubiqu/jumbucks crew before he left expanse and bailed to costa rica? Maybe he was biting his tongue for years or maybe he is just butthurt none of his clones ever matured into something worthwhile??? idk..

Jumbucks crew = coinmarkets irc  Wink  ~*~h00t!~*~

bitChipper

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:53:31 PM

===>

thats what he kept saying jumbucks/ubiq = coinmarkets...and that they pump, dump and exploit all the time...his words not mine yall don't come at me, k? just want to know why?
gembitz

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:54:49 PM

===>

thats what he kept saying jumbucks/ubiq = coinmarkets...and that they pump, dump and exploit all the time...his words not mine yall don't come at me, k? just want to know why?

bittrex insiders made ubq ... they are profiteers Smiley

muleroaa

Activity: 924
Merit: 526

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:45:28 PM

===>

It is true that Jumbucks was the predecessor of Ubiq and a lot of people earned some good money on the swap, including people from the old coinmarkets crew but it has nothing to do with Bittrex insiders, Julian Jyap did not start working at Bittrex till long after the swap.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
████████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM
Samovar555

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:48:32 PM

This is probably a common practice for these guys, so to speak. And I wonder when it will still be a real growth of Ubiq, when it can be expected?
coolkudos

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:47:49 PM

===>

It is true that Jumbucks was the predecessor of Ubiq and a lot of people earned some good money on the swap, including people from the old coinmarkets crew but it has nothing to do with Bittrex insiders, Julian Jyap did not start working at Bittrex till long after the swap.

Didnt bittrex single handedly facilitate the swap though? Since jumbucks wasnt listed anywhere else. Bittrex was definitely in on it from the start. Bittrex bill and richie, jyap and alex sterk were all coinmarkets people. With out bittrex, ubiq wouldnt have been able to pull off the "not a premine" premine and tokenswap their wallets 10x. That's just a fact.
gembitz

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:12:19 PM

===>

Jumbucks crew = coinmarkets irc  Wink  ~*~h00t!~*~

Didnt bittrex single handedly facilitate the swap though? Since jumbucks wasnt listed anywhere else. Bittrex was definitely in on it from the start. Bittrex bill and richie, jyap and alex sterk were all coinmarkets people. With out bittrex, ubiq wouldnt have been able to pull off the "not a premine" premine and tokenswap their wallets 10x. That's just a fact.

^then on top of everything they start locking peoples accounts and asking for personal information! :\  ~book mm dano

Pages: « 1 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 [151] 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 »
  Print  

Jump to: