Bitcoin Forum
November 24, 2017, 02:45:43 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Restaurants accepting bitcoin!  (Read 50668 times)
monsterous

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:14:43 AM

till now we have help some fast food that accept bitcoin and many cafe accept it may be in future will find Restaurants (only scan bar code and end )

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Join ICO Now A blockchain platform for effective freelancing
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
bright4mech

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:24:34 PM

That is serious one, as long as my country concerned, we have not reached the standard for restaurants to accept bitcoin. but we are still growing for future used.
bakekang

Activity: 70

IDEX - LIVE Real-time DEX

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:51:43 AM

Other parts of the world already accepting bitcoin on thier restaurants , and maybe after 5 to 10 years we will see the impact of bitcoin ,it will be use in different stores ,malls, restaurants ,hotels and even more.

G00dInstaf0rGirIs

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:31:49 AM

Nice to listen to that!!!  I learned about the Mcdonalds in russia they taking bitcoin as there pament and that is excellent..  I really hope it'll spread in various nation that they also accept bitcoin as there payment within their food they eat...  I would recommend not only in the reastaurant accepting bitcoin,  i really hope in many industry like Sm, and other more... 
TheKeyLongThumbI

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:19:00 AM

Nice to listen to that!!!  I learned about the Mcdonalds in russia they taking bitcoin as there pament and that is excellent..  I really hope it'll spread in various nation that they also accept bitcoin as there payment within their food they eat...  I would recommend not only in the reastaurant accepting bitcoin,  i really hope in many industry like Sm, and other more... 

Wow! That's really fascinating. I though that it will still take more years before many restaurants will accept btc payment but not fastfood is already implementing this. I hope this will also happen to our local fastfood chains and other restaurants.

Yukyzu

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:41:17 AM

in my country there are some restaurants that accept btc for payment. it is located in a big city, whereas in a small town there is no sign of a restaurant that uses btc as a means of payment.

hacekd

Activity: 25

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:17:43 AM

Bitcoin it would be very useful especially when we do not hold money at all, and in the same time we need to buy something. In a few years ahead may be increasingly many countries that harnesses bitcoin as a tool payment practical, because it will be increasingly many people who know bitcoin
jekjekey

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:09:45 AM

Its so good and capable to us if restaurant accept bitcoins because we cannot use cash because bitcoin do it help a lot to buy a pay as you can do.  Smiley
Ikay

Activity: 60

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:23:08 PM

If restaurant accept the bitcoin it so good that if happen the bitcoin because we connot used cash we use bitcoin if that will happen.

________ [url = https://www.pundix.com/] Any Store Can Buy, Accept and Accept Cryptocurrency [/ url] ________
█ █████████ [url = https: // www. [url = https://www.pundix.com/] [/ url] [url = https://www.pundix.com/] PUNDI X [/ url] [url = http: //www.pundix.com/] █ [/ url] ██ ███ ██ [url = https://www.pundix.com/] █ [/ url] ] █████████
[url = https://www.pundix.com/pdf/PundiX_WhitePaper_EN_FinalVer1.pdf] Whitepaper [/ url] [/ url] [url = https: //twitter.com/PundiXLabs] Twitter [/ url] url] [url = https: //web.facebook.com/pundixlabs/] Facebook [/ url] [url = https: //t.me/Pundix] Telegram [/ url] [url = https: // medium. com / pundix] Medium [/ url] [url = https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOIf6WeLEzZi3DQxzenTZeA] Youtube [/ url] [/ center]
mithon2017

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:29:16 PM

Bitcoin is the one of the modern currency of online Market. Day by day it's users increasing very quickly. Thought it is online currency but I know in my country  there are no restaurant  who accept Bitcoin. I think there are some caffeine and bekeries know it use,but they are no start ... But during the tourist season lot of tourist are Asking for the place where they can pay for the food or drinks b or Bitcoin.. so this will have change the future
meebs

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:38:48 PM

I don't see any restaurant in my country that accepts bitcoin as a mode of payment but the good news is that bitcoin is gaining more popularity and many people are getting aware about it so in future I am sure there will be many places where I would be able to spend my bitcoins for buying anything and its just a matter of time and we need to have a patience to see bitcoin getting accepted widely.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
   ████████████████████████████████   
     ▀██████████████████████████▀     
        ▀████████████████████▀       
          ████████████████▀         
            █████████████           
            ▀████████████▀           
             ▀██████████▀             
              ██████████             
               ████████               
               ▀██████▀               
                ██████               
                  ▀                   
.trade.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
.Join the Trading Revolution.
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1260

Bountie- Do You Have Game?

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:13:27 AM

That's so great to hear restaurants that accepts bitcoin as your payment, maybe I could eat at my favorite cuisine restaurant even without my wallet at my pocket I can pay the bills through my bitcoin balance; how amazing. Hopefully in my country that would be adopted soon, and the transactions is really fast and convenient for all of us and no hassle.
Sadly, there is no such restaurant in my country at the very present moment where we can enjoy our meal by paying the bill in the form of bitcoin. There are so many restaurants at different places in the world especially in the USA where you can enjoy this facility.

These kind of things are really helping bitcoin a lot in making good reputation in the market and it will also spread awareness amongst the people.

rickadone

Activity: 798

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:34:31 AM

Other parts of the world already accepting bitcoin on thier restaurants , and maybe after 5 to 10 years we will see the impact of bitcoin ,it will be use in different stores ,malls, restaurants ,hotels and even more.
A restaurant can only accept Bitcoin if they have a website that lets their customers order their food online and have it delivered straight to their home.

But if you mean going to the restaurant, having a sit and expecting to eat and pay with bitcoin, then it’s kinda stupid. That’s why restaurants don’t accept Bitcoin. Another thing is that it takes time to get delivered to the receivers wallet.

.BITSLER.                 ▄███
               ▄████▀
             ▄████▀
           ▄████▀  ▄██▄
         ▄████▀    ▀████▄
       ▄████▀        ▀████▄
     ▄████▀            ▀████▄
   ▄████▀                ▀████▄
 ▄████▀ ▄████▄      ▄████▄ ▀████▄
█████   ██████      ██████   █████
 ▀████▄ ▀████▀      ▀████▀ ▄████▀
   ▀████▄                ▄████▀
     ▀████▄            ▄████▀
       ▀████▄        ▄████▀
         ▀████▄    ▄████▀
           ▀████▄▄████▀
             ▀██████▀
               ▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄             
▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█▄▄ ▀▀▄         
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       
█  ▀▄▄  ▀█▀▀ ▄      ▀████   ▀▀▄   
█ █▄  ▀▄   ▀████       ▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█  ▀▀       ▀▄▄ ▀████      ▄▄▄▀▀▀  █
█            ▄ ▀▄    ▄▄▄▀▀▀   ▄▄  █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█ ▄▄   ███   ▀██  █           ▀▀  █ 
█ ███  ▀██       █        ▄▄      █ 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   
▀▄            █        ▀▀      █   
▀▀▄   ███▄  █   ▄▄          █   
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     
▀▀▄   █   ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀         
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▀▀▀▀               
              ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄
        ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄     ▄█████▀             ▀█████▄
██▄▄ █████▀                ▀█████
 ████████            ▄██      █████
  ████████▄         ███▀       ████▄
  █████████▀▀     ▄███▀        █████
   █▀▀▀          █████         █████
     ▄▄▄         ████          █████
   █████          ▀▀           ████▀
    █████                     █████
     █████▄                 ▄█████
      ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
        ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
          ▀▀████████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
         ▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀█▄
       █▀▀ ▄█████████████▄ ▀▀█
     █▀▀ ███████████████████ ▀▀█
    █▀ ███████████████████████ ▀█
   █▀ ███████████████▀▀ ███████ ▀█
 ▄█▀ ██████████████▀      ▀█████ ▀█▄
███ ███████████▀▀            ▀▀██ ███
███ ███████▀▀                     ███
███ ▀▀▀▀                          ███
▀██▄                             ▄██▀
  ▀█▄                            ▀▀
    █▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
     █▄      ▀█████████▀
      ▀█▄      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        ▀▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄
            ▀▀█████
[]
diegz

Activity: 672

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:44:31 AM

I don't see any restaurant in my country that accepts bitcoin as a mode of payment but the good news is that bitcoin is gaining more popularity and many people are getting aware about it so in future I am sure there will be many places where I would be able to spend my bitcoins for buying anything and its just a matter of time and we need to have a patience to see bitcoin getting accepted widely.

It depends, there are people who look at Bitcoin as another scam. So even when it is popular, people won't just trust it, or people who has experience being scammed in the internet, would be hesitant to try bitcoin. Another thing is, the wildly swinging price, it's not healthy for them if they are just a small enterprise. They can't roll their capital anymore when bitcoin price drops. It would mean their money will be stagnant for a few days or more.

Tungsten-1

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:45:27 PM

If restaurant accept the bitcoin it so good that if happen the bitcoin because we connot used cash we use bitcoin if that will happen.
Yes now people are able to buy all the food they like to buy with the bitcoin and it is the chance for the people to increase the value of the bitcoin because this will make the bitcoin more valuable and the bitcoin will buy a lot of the things including the food as the bitcoin is being acceptable in the markets and he value of the bitcoin will be high more and more I can see the future of the bitcoin bright now.

jekjekey

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:04:55 PM

it is nice if all restaurant include bitcoins for paying bcoz its truly good to us we dont need to bring cash if we are in outside to go to.
poletando

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:18:14 PM

there aren't restaurant accept bticoin near me, maybe some times if any restaurant near me open and receive the payment with bitcoin, i will very happy because it a beginning of bitcoin is working offline in my country Grin

GETTING LOST IN THE SEA OF CRYPTOCURRENCIES? CHOOSE PLAYKEY TOKEN! 
PLAYKEY.IO ◇  DECENTRALIZED CLOUD GAMING PLATFORM 
[ Website ]  [ Reddit ]  [ Medium ]  [ Twitter ]  [ LinkedIn ]  [ Telegram ]  [ BitcoinTalk ]  [ Facebook ]
ElectricPlayer

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:27:16 PM

It made me hungry.   How I really wish i could experience a restaurant like this within my place. I believe that will become a certain kind of hub for bitcoiners like me certain such dining places are very rarely and difficult to find. Why not create 1 incidentally? 
Aura

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:34:18 PM

lots of european countries heavily accept Bitcoin, and I guess most restaurants accept too, specially among countries like Netherlands, but I don`t know if there is a similar map for the Europe
That's true, I don't know a map that show it for whole Europe but here is one for the city Arnhem https://www.arnhembitcoinstad.nl/#kaart .
All the little icons with a knife and fork are restaurants but it also shows shops, barbers, supermarkets and pubs.

▀
   ▄▄▄   ▄▀
   ███ ▄▄▄▄  ██
       ████
    ▄  ▀▀▀▀
▄▄
      ██    ▀▀
██▄█▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀███▀▀▀
██████████████████
████▄▀▄▀▄▀███▀▀▀▀▀
████▄▀▄▀▄▀███ ▀
████▄▀▄▀▄▀████████
▀█████████████████
]
CoinPayments
█████
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████
█████
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████
█████
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████
Kikestocio23

Activity: 78

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:01:34 PM

I know that exist only in rich countries like 1st countries because they are more exposed to the currency movements in their country. If this is the case in our country, in the 3rd world it is still not clear to pay with bitcoin. Another, it's fun to have other countries also accept bitcoin. bitcoin seems to be atm too.

◨▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬◧   HACKEN   ◨▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬◧
■  DEDICATED CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR WHITE HAT HACKERS  ■  TOKEN SALE - END of OCTOBER  ■
◨◧   Website   ▪   White paper   ▪   Facebook   ▪   Twitter   ▪   Medium   ▪   Bitcointalk   ▪   Telegram    ◨◧
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.