Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:27:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Restaurants accepting bitcoin!  (Read 55642 times)
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 07:18:00 AM

if restaurant accepts bitcoin that would be great. 7/11 accepts bitcoin in our country  this is the first store that accept bitcoin in our country so i hope restaurant too.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 10:03:19 AM

if restaurant accepts bitcoin that would be great. 7/11 accepts bitcoin in our country  this is the first store that accept bitcoin in our country so i hope restaurant too.
When bitcoin adoption is above par in your country/region why not you think about starting your own bitcoin accepting restaurant. If I were you, definitely I will go for it either with the help of crowd funding or by availing loans from local banks.

Food industry always guarantees minimum profit making opportunities yet adding bitcoin payment with it will ensure sure shot success. Go for it if feasible for you.
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 11:56:08 AM

That's a great news for bitcoin, i was eagerly awaiting to hear such type of positive involving in society. It really influences us to more involvement with bitcoin. In this way,  bitcoin is going to a global currency in the future. It should be continued and bitcoin should be used everywhere in the world.
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 12:28:06 PM

When bitcoin adoption is above par in your country/region why not you think about starting your own bitcoin accepting restaurant. If I were you, definitely I will go for it either with the help of crowd funding or by availing loans from local banks.

Food industry always guarantees minimum profit making opportunities yet adding bitcoin payment with it will ensure sure shot success. Go for it if feasible for you.

that's good idea starting my own small restaurant accepting bitcoin but I need to learn more about business and I need more money to start my small business.
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

FOCUS

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2017, 03:14:48 PM

that's good idea starting my own small restaurant accepting bitcoin but I need to learn more about business and I need more money to start my small business.
ofcourse you need a money to start your own restaurant , having bitcoin as mode of payment is good. You can help people discover bitcoin and spread the curriosity around your place , but it has some disadvantage like bitcoin transaction fee and the transaction period in each transaction.
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 03:21:12 PM

That's a great news for bitcoin, i was eagerly awaiting to hear such type of positive involving in society. It really influences us to more involvement with bitcoin. In this way,  bitcoin is going to a global currency in the future. It should be continued and bitcoin should be used everywhere in the world.

That's great to see public service accept bitcoin while my goverment still forbid bitcoin usage for security reason.
When bitcoin being use for any people , their value will increase that's mean bitcoin become the best investation in 2017 ( reach $2000 to $2100 in 12 hours !! )

Smiley
sergio red

Activity: 414
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 04:19:57 PM

Wow. It's a good news for Bitcoin user. If private sector is starting to accept Bitcoin then it would be helpful for spreading out everywhere easily. That's the spirit. It should be kept it up.
Day by day Bitcoin is getting acceptable in the monetary world.
wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2017, 04:41:39 PM

That is very impressive dude. I hope it gets available every where. Life would be so so easy with this. Earning bitcoins online and spending in real life. Thanks for sharing.

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 07:52:15 AM

It would be nice if you mentioned in your title and/or description that this was only for USA. Otherwise, looks great Smiley Cheers.
Yes, it is true.
If you just mention the restaurant that receives bitcoin in As country only you should give the title description.
Even for now in my country have many restaurants that receive payments using bitcoin because bitcoin is getting more and more in the know.
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2017, 10:41:56 AM

It would be nice if you mentioned in your title and/or description that this was only for USA. Otherwise, looks great Smiley Cheers.
Yes, it is true.
If you just mention the restaurant that receives bitcoin in As country only you should give the title description.
Even for now in my country have many restaurants that receive payments using bitcoin because bitcoin is getting more and more in the know.

Than it is good for you, that mostly restaurants are accepting the bitcoin in your country.
Because in my country, it is total different. No one restaurant accept bitcoin.
But still i believe in the coming years bitcoin will be accept in any restaurant.
But it is doesn't matter for me, because i like to save them instead of using it.   

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
noone000

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 04:08:12 AM

I think that restaurants accepting bitcoin is a cool and great feature/idea because its fast and easy and also no one likes pulling out the cash
I think other payment option are much faster and instantaneous as compared to bitcoin.bitcoin is only investment asset.it is not that you can use in daily life or for micro payments.

I think I would have to agree with you on this on. While I consider myself a bitcoin enthusiast, I doubt this change will affect how I spend my money at restaurants. Paying for my bill via debit or credit card is already extremely easy and accessible, and the ability to purchase with bitcoins may only seem to be an added accessory which, at best, is just a marketing ploy to attract hard core enthusiasts of bitcoins.

legarde23

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 10:04:11 AM

Well it is a goodnews that some of restaurants in the world are accepting bitcoins as a mode of payment so better to collect bitcoins now because someday it is our own benefit and we can make ourselves better/rich person ofcourse don't forget to be humble always.
Restaurants is just the beginning of the bitcoin rise up!
cram03

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 10:26:57 AM

Wow! nice bitcoin it is goodnews to holder of bitcoins like me of coure all of us it is the beginning of the bitcoin out of the shadow all of the people in world will accept the bitcoin as a mode of payment i am sure about it some of experts said it also in the blog that i read so better to collect some bitcoins now Smiley
stolendata

Activity: 264
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 12:16:14 PM

Well it is a goodnews that some of restaurants in the world are accepting bitcoins as a mode of payment so better to collect bitcoins now because someday it is our own benefit and we can make ourselves better/rich person ofcourse don't forget to be humble always.
to me as i am living in a backward area, therefore to me n my areas there is not such a  restaurant or shop who are accepting bitcoin, actually in my area still most of the people do not have any knowledge about bitcoin, but in am confident that in future when bitcoin will become more popular in my ares then the shopkeepers will also become too much confident and will stat accepting bitcoin.
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 05:06:14 AM

to me as i am living in a backward area, therefore to me n my areas there is not such a  restaurant or shop who are accepting bitcoin, actually in my area still most of the people do not have any knowledge about bitcoin, but in am confident that in future when bitcoin will become more popular in my ares then the shopkeepers will also become too much confident and will stat accepting bitcoin.
Same In my country bitcoin is not accepted as a payment in restaurants you can only buy goods if you exchange your bitcoin for real money but i hope in the future bitcoin will be accepted as a payment all over the world.
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 06:29:00 AM

Same In my country bitcoin is not accepted as a payment in restaurants you can only buy goods if you exchange your bitcoin for real money but i hope in the future bitcoin will be accepted as a payment all over the world.
The most important thing is socialization, when somewhere many communities bitcoin then they will use the bitcoin transactions. the main thing is many people think using real money is more practical.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

creativex

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 06:34:10 AM

The most important thing is socialization, when somewhere many communities bitcoin then they will use the bitcoin transactions. the main thing is many people think using real money is more practical.

People will always prefer to use paper money for shopping as it gives them ease and comfortness in their spending and you don't have to wait longer for making an payment as buying with bitcoin can be time consuming as transaction time may take longer and in that case people will never prefer to wait for a long time and they will go only with fiat money.

kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 08:50:52 AM

lots of european countries heavily accept Bitcoin, and I guess most restaurants accept too, specially among countries like Netherlands, but I don`t know if there is a similar map for the Europe
Wow..
that's the spirit of bitcoin, if it started in the European countries then we can be hopeful to start very soon in Asian and African countries. Day after day bitcoin is accessible and available in everywhere, so bitcoin has started to show its credibility.
saenko

Activity: 262
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 07:00:31 PM

lots of european countries heavily accept Bitcoin, and I guess most restaurants accept too, specially among countries like Netherlands, but I don`t know if there is a similar map for the Europe
Wow..
that's the spirit of bitcoin, if it started in the European countries then we can be hopeful to start very soon in Asian and African countries. Day after day bitcoin is accessible and available in everywhere, so bitcoin has started to show its credibility.

People began to trust the cryptocurrency more. They are looking at progressive countries and understand that bitcoin has great potential. This makes bitkoinu additional advertising

chineseprancing

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 11:56:53 PM

Wow, I'm hoping that is the same with our country. Because all restaurant in here country were accepting cash, they cannot allowed to received bitcoin in exchanged of their bills. If it is restaurant in our country were accept bitcoin, I'm pretty sure that restaurant were not earn income because limited people in our country was know about bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: