Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:49:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Restaurants accepting bitcoin!  (Read 55642 times)
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:11:43 AM

Have you tried going to places and get hungry but you have no cash available with only bitcoins in your smartphone. Here are the list of bitcoin accepting restaurants that will feed your stomach with delicious cooking in exchange for bitcoins. This is a sign that bitcoin is truly amazing that even restaurants and pizza stores have seen its value and started to include in its payment options.

Check the list on this link: http://bitcoinrestaurants.net/

Wow it's good to hear and looking forward to eat on that restaurant , now a days I seen a lot of opportunity on bitcoin , like an airport , paying by bitcoin now restaurants , it's awesome to hear.
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kizuna123

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:33:13 AM

Sounds good but it is only for U.S. I hope it will happen at any country and adapted by all specifically by famous restaurants like starbucks and some others.
MD Milon

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:24:51 AM

Good to see that lot of restaurants accept bitcoin as payment.but I wish and expect in my country,some restaurants accept bitcoin.also I wish it will happen not only in US but also in any other country.now I see that in lot of famous restaurants using bitcoin as a payment.
bottle0418

Activity: 52

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:15:51 AM

Not sure if it's a good idea. The owner will find his/her revenue goes ups and downs during 1 month.
Good luck for the restaurant.
Rkss4

Activity: 980
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:38:26 AM

Have you tried going to places and get hungry but you have no cash available with only bitcoins in your smartphone. Here are the list of bitcoin accepting restaurants that will feed your stomach with delicious cooking in exchange for bitcoins. This is a sign that bitcoin is truly amazing that even restaurants and pizza stores have seen its value and started to include in its payment options.

Bitcoin in restaurants wow really very funny and interesting matter. If restaurants accept bitcoin and provide us delicious food, it would be a wonderful event. I get food by bitcoin rather than paper Fiat money. I think it would be true in the future.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌     Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬
Kenapsi

Activity: 35

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:33:28 AM

Why would anyone want to pay by bitcoin, especially when it is really volatile nowadays? I am really curious, I would appreciate if someone could explain the advantages of it Smiley
GideonGono

Activity: 2016
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 01:05:57 PM

Wow good to hear though me too I got some sites because I do some basic search about it , and curiosity though and the link is down below feel free to look at it. But in spite of that , still there are some countries not implementing bitcoin still ilegal , still depend on the country where you at , as for me bitcoin is not yet legal , so I can't wait to visit the place though.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
mprepkiah

Activity: 216

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:40:14 PM

Good to see that lot of restaurants accept bitcoin as payment.but I wish and expect in my country,some restaurants accept bitcoin.also I wish it will happen not only in US but also in any other country.now I see that in lot of famous restaurants using bitcoin as a payment.
if it was in my country would be very nice, here it is prohibited restauran accept payment other than with viat currency
om_iyo

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:46:07 PM

It was great! But, may I know, how this restaurant bought some goods, vegetables, and some material? I mean, using dollar or bitcoin also? According unstable value of bitcoin, I think this restaurant can't give an economic prices for customer. It's just my guess.
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:52:40 AM

It was great! But, may I know, how this restaurant bought some goods, vegetables, and some material? I mean, using dollar or bitcoin also? According unstable value of bitcoin, I think this restaurant can't give an economic prices for customer. It's just my guess.

i guess the owner is also a bitcoin enthusiast and he uses both his own money and bitcoin in order to build the restaurant and came up with this idea. this is not new because there were now many countries who accepts bitcoin as a payment medium in order to avail for their services and goods. about the price volatility, i know merchants have already understand and accept it before they proceed to this idea and i think they will just adjust their pricing according to the cuurent value of bitcoin , so that they wont be loose.
Akses01

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:11:17 AM

This is a sign that bitcoin can be used without converting it to fiat. But I've never seen any restaurant that received bitcoin in Indonesia,
because there are still many who do not know bitcoin, and they do not know what bitcoin is.
khalifa25

Activity: 242

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:28:20 AM

For me i disapoint that this is only in the US but I hope that one of my country man will have a concept like this so it's easy for me to pay in a restaurant that I don't have to worry to bring my pure money.
pisston

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:56:36 PM

i guess the owner is also a bitcoin enthusiast and he uses both his own money and bitcoin in order to build the restaurant and came up with this idea. this is not new because there were now many countries who accepts bitcoin as a payment medium in order to avail for their services and goods. about the price volatility, i know merchants have already understand and accept it before they proceed to this idea and i think they will just adjust their pricing according to the cuurent value of bitcoin , so that they wont be loose.
How long have you been watching the Bitcoin market? And how much do you fall in love with the price every day or every hour? In order to adjust the price in restaurants, the relative real price at the moment, you probably need to recruit large staff to take into account all corrections to the price of Bitcoin.
mcconah

Activity: 187
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:22:47 AM

This is good news for bitcoin enthusiasts especially for American citizens or who are visiting America. bitcoin everywhere  Grin Cool. especially now it's 2018 and definitely for the future more and more facilities that support bitcoin.

( M P C X )  Revolution Starts Here!  ( M P C X )
Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform
Lasvista

Activity: 396
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:26:12 AM

Wow good to hear though me too I gathered some and feel free to look at , to be honest bitcoin is so near on what we expected because as of now many open opportunities that coming because of the project that been done and been successful. Proud bitcoin user though , and hoping and looking forward.

Link: https://99bitcoins.com/6-restaurants-bitcoin/
ajoy

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:50:53 AM

so interesting, I hope someday in my country there will be something like that, and the food delicious too  Grin
Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:35:23 PM

For me i disapoint that this is only in the US but I hope that one of my country man will have a concept like this so it's easy for me to pay in a restaurant that I don't have to worry to bring my pure money.
This is amazing and shocking that some people still can’t believe that bitcoin has become that powerful and famous that a lot of restaurants are now accepting bitcoin, it is pure profit if you have bitcoin as you will not be worry about the safety to carry a lot of fiat and it will not get robed as it will remain out of site from people  no one can see your bitcoin in the wallet, bitcoin is reliable to use that you can pay even if you are at home and it will increase with time so holding is the profit itself.
lamacchia

Activity: 342
Merit: 4

LUCRETOKEN.COM

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:39:20 AM

Wow this is crazy if all public facilities accepting bitcoin as a means of direct payment, everything is so practical. but some countries have banned such practices, so sad  Huh

LUCRETOKEN.com ▬ DON'T HODL; TRADE!
BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:53:42 AM

This is amazing and shocking that some people still can’t believe that bitcoin has become that powerful and famous that a lot of restaurants are now accepting bitcoin, it is pure profit if you have bitcoin as you will not be worry about the safety to carry a lot of fiat and it will not get robed as it will remain out of site from people  no one can see your bitcoin in the wallet, bitcoin is reliable to use that you can pay even if you are at home and it will increase with time so holding is the profit itself.

yes you cannot be robed but there is still a posibility that you can be scammed and hacked while doing transactions online. You know that the security of bitcoin is not really solid plus the it is  also digital and can also be used with an internet conection online and as we all also know , internet is not safe when compared to real life environments because there were too many hackers on the web that spy's every move you make. but overall bitcoin in restaurants isnt really new to see, infact not only restaurants are accepting bitcoin but also almost anything .
human2021

Activity: 116

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:54:21 AM

That's a great news for bitcoin, i was eagerly awaiting to hear such type of positive involving in society. It really influences us to more involvement with bitcoin. In this way,  bitcoin is going to a global currency in the future. It should be continued and bitcoin should be used everywhere in the world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: