Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:25:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Doubloons[BOAT]⚓⚓PoW/PoS⚓⚓HMQ1725⚓⚓NEW SITE!!⚓CPU Pillaging!!⚓YAARR!!⚓  (Read 117591 times)
joblessminer

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 06:00:07 AM

Did you fork esperscoin ? Your coin uses the same mining algorithm I see, what will make this much different ? I see they have heaps of bugs with their patches too.

Not a fork - only using their HMQ algo.  The source code is a modified Novacoin base Smiley

This isn't really a patch bug - but rather a bug that needs patching!  Nothing related to any Espers bugs, either....hell I'd pay just to know where the issue lies.  Prayers for bumba on this one guys...he's burning the midnight oil away on this one Cheesy

ha i'ts lunchtime here Cheesy

BUMBACOIN IS A SCAMMER (Proof above)

Thanks for sharing the proof of Bumbacoin the cheater.
To Hide, he disable explorer: http://blockchain.bumbacoin.com

BUMBACOIN = SCAMMER

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TomVelvetPaws

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

BTC=1GjeqWFLc4TBDg3bwdQk9ZWnEoNPCT9t6G

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2017, 06:13:05 AM
Last edit: February 11, 2017, 06:35:54 AM by TomVelvetPaws

I love history.I dont know if you all realize this but you all are making history here.There should be a book written about this coin and espers as they are the first to (create) and Boat to adopt this algo. Its being fine tuned miners are being made cards are being tested bug tracking etc etc. Hence the utmost importance of you alls work.Congratulations to everyone involved with this algo.I forget exactly who but there is a person on here that makes history books for the coins,which is a awesome thing indeed.I have it bookmarked somewhere as it was announced on here about 4 or 5 months ago.Both of these coins are very important to the history of crypto.I forget his name but you can bet hes probably following this thread.I sorta consider myself somewhat of a historian of these coins going back to around early 2014 but there are so many of them.Im proud to be a part of this.Both of these coins and the algo are going to go down in history.I envy you youngsters your going to remember this thread.

Edited:Because 'im a lazy bastard and forgot to add punctuation

CRAVE Embrace the privacy movement    ◥
   Your Market. Your Blockchain Business. Your Profit.     ◥
OBAViJEST (OP)

Activity: 714

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2017, 06:25:37 AM

Did you fork esperscoin ? Your coin uses the same mining algorithm I see, what will make this much different ? I see they have heaps of bugs with their patches too.

Not a fork - only using their HMQ algo.  The source code is a modified Novacoin base Smiley

This isn't really a patch bug - but rather a bug that needs patching!  Nothing related to any Espers bugs, either....hell I'd pay just to know where the issue lies.  Prayers for bumba on this one guys...he's burning the midnight oil away on this one Cheesy

ha i'ts lunchtime here Cheesy

BUMBACOIN IS A SCAMMER (Proof above)

BUMBACOIN = SCAMMER

Well, I don't see what I did to 'share the proof' of anything.  He offered to help fix an issue, when nobody else would.

Did he 'inject a secret block' into the Doubloons chain?  Maybe - but can he disable our blockchain? Maybe, maybe not.

And he DID fix the issue, by the way.  I requested his source code.  If that checks out, he gets a bounty, as promised - and all ye aboard th' BOAT can sail smoother seas.

We'll see if you're right - willing to put money on whether he injected malicious code into a windows client?  Grin
OBAViJEST (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2017, 06:30:27 AM

I love history.I dont know if you all realize this but you all are making history here.There should be a book written about this coin and espers as they are the first to (create) and adopt this algo. Its being fine tuned miners are being made cards are being tested bug tracking etc etc. Hence the utmost importance of you alls work.Congratulations to everyone involved with this algo.I forget exactly who but there is a person on here that makes history books for the coins,which is a awesome thing indeed.I have it bookmarked somewhere as it was announced on here about 4 or 5 months ago.Both of these coins are very important to the history of crypto.I forget his name but you can bet hes probably following this thread.I sorta consider myself somewhat of a historian of these coins going back to around early 2014 but there are so many of them.Im proud to be a part of this.Both of these coins and the algo are going to go down in history.I envy you youngsters your going to remember this thread.

Edited:Because 'im a lazy bastard and forgot to add punctuation

What are you referring to? Can you elaborate more, or explain what you do remember, the best you can?

Stop flattering here - the real praise should go to CryptoCoderz for developing the algorithm.  I look up to him as daddya mentor, a god, and an invaluable figure in the crypto-seas.  If anyone here can wrestle a fine wench from a mean kraken, it'd be him Smiley

While I do take pride in being the first to use the HMQ1725 algorithm - after Espers, where it originated - I mainly chose the algo out of respect!
TomVelvetPaws

Activity: 616

BTC=1GjeqWFLc4TBDg3bwdQk9ZWnEoNPCT9t6G

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2017, 07:02:14 AM

Yea I true much respect there as well.Its why I got so angry at first lol  Grin

CRAVE Embrace the privacy movement    ◥
   Your Market. Your Blockchain Business. Your Profit.     ◥
bumbacoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 07:11:55 AM

BUMBACOIN = SCAMMER

lmao,
that's the butt hurt VC dev using a sock puppet,
they're a bit annoyed i've been pointing out their 387 million coin pre-mine :p

not going into it here, but here's my thread
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1751957.msg17500726#msg17500726

💦☔️🐳💚💖💛
go to
cryptobetfair.com
ask for a voucher

████████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████
█████████
███████████
████████████
████████████
███████████
█████████████
██████████████
███████████████
████████████████
████████████████
🐠👻🍗🌳🐵
OBAViJEST (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2017, 07:13:26 AM

UPDATE

Just because I'm feeling hopeful:

https://blockchain.info/tx/f721b708543f969801644054156e155db395f40d746f4b2fa9171a3aa300a0ab

Here's the first half of the bug bounty, sent to bumbacoin.

I just finished successfully compiling this on my own machine - and for the community's sake, here is the code for everyone to look over:

https://github.com/bumbacoin/boatcoinfinal

If anyone finds bumba's 'secret 3 million blocks' exploits hidden inside - well, I guess I'll give the rest of the bounty to you  Tongue

Will update the OP with fresh links & executables in the morning, rough seas have been sailed, many barrels been broken.....*hic*

If we're all in agreement with the source, we can all hop aboard and continue on our voyage - that treasure map can finally be posted as well Wink

Yarrr!!!
bumbacoin
Legendary

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 07:16:04 AM

i jsut have to tell you that you will never find the secret Doubloons !!!
i've already spent them and bought a new ferrari, just so you know.

haha.
alright,
i dint really,
i'm joking .lol

💦☔️🐳💚💖💛
go to
cryptobetfair.com
ask for a voucher

████████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████
█████████
███████████
████████████
████████████
███████████
█████████████
██████████████
███████████████
████████████████
████████████████
🐠👻🍗🌳🐵
OBAViJEST (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2017, 07:17:05 AM

i jsut have to tell you that you will never find the secret Doubloons !!!
i've already spent them and bought a new ferrari, just so you know.

haha.
alright,
i dint really,
i'm joking .lol

Yarrr, a pirate's treasure is his alone!

(until another pirate claims it his)
OBAViJEST (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2017, 07:45:17 AM

This is not the place for scam accusations (#1)

#2: your post history is literally spamming, yet you spam across multiple threads (inc. stalking him then smearing whichever thread he posts in)

#3 you and bumba:

Quit yer parlay'n in me boat, the two o' yers swords gonna hit a line and send us all to arrr dooms
Newton90

Activity: 463
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 09:19:51 AM

is any miners for nvidia?
brigabriela470

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 12:00:01 PM

it is our outlook and perspective about things which makes it so to us other wise things are different as we see.
bumbacoin
Legendary

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 12:13:14 PM

it is our outlook and perspective about things which makes it so to us other wise things are different as we see.

aye, tis the narrative of the Doubloon that seperates us.

💦☔️🐳💚💖💛
go to
cryptobetfair.com
ask for a voucher

████████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████
█████████
███████████
████████████
████████████
███████████
█████████████
██████████████
███████████████
████████████████
████████████████
🐠👻🍗🌳🐵
boieemassab

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 04:59:17 PM

captin, i've traded in me seashells and got me a barnacle brush, said farewell to kin. yarrr
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 05:13:59 PM

Well yes, there is always a chance to break your card of course. The higher the temperature is, bigger the chance to break it, we know that from high school thermodynamics. But if you have like 2-3 years guarantee for a card, you can be sure about that it will last that long at least, but experiences show that they last much longer than that. Of course you can get a bad one if you don't have luck, but this is silicon lottery. I still have my old cards, even the nvidias, and still working till this day. If you are a bit paranoid, you can always rise the fan usage, a $5 fan is much cheaper than a new card.

Ok I think I will get a 120mm fan to extract air just below the card. I would like to mine s little. I k ow cards are almost always ok no matter how hard ypu push as long as the tempreture is low enough.

pallas
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094

Black Belt Developer

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 05:35:44 PM

Well yes, there is always a chance to break your card of course. The higher the temperature is, bigger the chance to break it, we know that from high school thermodynamics. But if you have like 2-3 years guarantee for a card, you can be sure about that it will last that long at least, but experiences show that they last much longer than that. Of course you can get a bad one if you don't have luck, but this is silicon lottery. I still have my old cards, even the nvidias, and still working till this day. If you are a bit paranoid, you can always rise the fan usage, a $5 fan is much cheaper than a new card.

Ok I think I will get a 120mm fan to extract air just below the card. I would like to mine s little. I k ow cards are almost always ok no matter how hard ypu push as long as the tempreture is low enough.

Put the fan at the side of the card (opposite to the connectors) pushing air towards the card.

Daffadile

Activity: 1162

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2017, 05:47:09 PM

Put the fan at the side of the card (opposite to the connectors) pushing air towards the card.

Yes I think if you pointed air blowing over the way the above poster said then it will help alot. Blowing fresh new air across the bottom of the card and out the back will surely keep it working well. Also just make sure the room has good airflow if its nice and open it should be fine. My room has a fan right above me so it helps the room stay a nice temperature. It does make a difference.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
tamer3

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2017, 06:37:56 PM

How to solo mininig in win ?GPU

neguinho

Activity: 561

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2017, 07:02:53 PM

And the same algorithm as the ESPERS currency?

adroitful_one
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041

1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 07:39:53 PM

And the same algorithm as the ESPERS currency?

Yes. This is the same Algo as Espers
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: